Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 3, 2023 7:19 PM

Mar 2021
Its was my old X-Box live name that it randomly generated for me

Feb 3, 2023 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
The story behind my username is that I love cats!
Feb 3, 2023 7:57 PM

Jun 2017
It's a bad pun based on my name. Back in the day, i used to play a lot of wwe games and it's what i always named my finisher.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Feb 3, 2023 7:57 PM

Jun 2017
It's a bad pun based on my name. Back in the day, i used to play a lot of wwe games and it's what i always named my finisher.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Feb 4, 2023 12:03 AM

Apr 2019
KING is just the English word King and KK is my initials. So merged them to make King_KK.
Feb 4, 2023 2:21 AM

Oct 2020
used the second word of a band in my country and added it with an ed

Feb 4, 2023 4:41 AM

Feb 2021
Its a mix of my irl nickname and anteater. So its like a play with words. Big and likes to eat, which kinda describes me.

The Perfect Duo - has one who thinks and one who do's.
To have a party, there's at least two 

When the world is dark, and you feel near to end.
Just remember there's hope, in the form of a friend.

Feb 4, 2023 5:54 AM
Dec 2017
the crow being my favorite comic book movie and black being my favorite color.

Feb 4, 2023 7:44 AM

Aug 2021
cause it wasn't taken by anybody on the site
Feb 4, 2023 8:45 AM

Feb 2019
I used to be be an edgy emo teen back in the day was as a big fan of Tokyo Ghoul. I wanted a unique username with a cool meaning behind it. So I looked up Japanese words that sounded edgy. One day I wrote “void” on google translate I got “Kugeki” as a result. I really liked it since it had a mysterious ring to it and sounded a lot like Kaneki. it’s been my username ever since. 
Feb 4, 2023 9:06 AM

Apr 2022
A you kai from the game you kai watch that I played when I was younger was called usapyon. So I first named myself on internet usapyon-z, then shortened it to Usapz.
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Feb 4, 2023 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
My name was already taken so I replaced "o" with "0"
Feb 4, 2023 10:02 AM

Aug 2021
i didnt care for my username, i literally typed up anything that came up to my mind first
veganism is an imporatant part of my identity, so it was the first thing that came up

i didnt think id be active on the forums... now i think it might scare some people away lmao

also OP i love ur username so much its so based
Feb 4, 2023 10:15 AM

Aug 2022
It's pretty straightforward really. It's a nut...that's stale. That's it.
Feb 4, 2023 10:34 AM

Dec 2021
Igreja is taken from the name of the first umineko opening. (vn) Senkyou no Igeja was the name I believe.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Feb 4, 2023 10:53 AM

Jun 2021
Kazu = Kazuto, Kazuma and Kazumi.
Chan = I like people who treatme affectionately.
San = 3, Sir. I am a Saint (Holy, Sacred and Santified). I have zero sins.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Feb 4, 2023 11:59 AM

Dec 2018
It's my waifu who pretty much is a queen and is one of, if not the strongest Sailor Moon characters.

Feb 4, 2023 2:41 PM

Oct 2019
Well, A is my initial, and polygon2 is from my Playstation username, which is my first name + polygon2. How did I get that?
At the time I was a dumb kid who wasn't good at English at all, so my uncle was the one who picked the polygon part for me. He is a game designer, and the way he described "polygon" was as a game design term. Which wasn't really a lie, but it is kind of a dumb username.
It's like calling someone jimmy pixel.
Despite that, now it feels just right. Like it would be wrong for me to pick any other username.
After he finished making the account, we realized that putting my actual age in was a mistake, since the account went on parent lock because of it. So we had to make it again, which is how polygon2 was born.
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Feb 4, 2023 4:13 PM

Dec 2017
my username used to be 'reklawthgink' which is the backwards spelling of knightwalker, but then i changed it when i actually started using my account. forgot how i ended up with micchiru though
im hungry

Feb 4, 2023 4:27 PM

Mar 2022
It's just the name of a character that I really like.
If you want to know more about the censorship that is infecting all forms of media, the following links may interest you.

https://varishangout.com/index.php?forums/censorship.41/
https://varishangout.com/index.php?threads/poor-localization-compilation-thread.31/
https://varishangout.com/index.php?threads/shitty-localizers-general.553/
https://store.steampowered.com/curator/10576967-Cut-Content-Police/

HH✋ "Do You Want Total War?" - J.G
          "Our Patience Has It's Limits" - J.G                                                                                                            

Feb 4, 2023 4:32 PM

Jan 2020
Mine is the nickname my close friends used to call me. My name is completely different from Pit, but when I was in high school I dressed up as Spider-Man and walked around school just to make some students laugh, and since back then my hair were still growing I used to have the emo style like Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3 too, so they just started calling me Peter, then Pit.
Feb 4, 2023 5:22 PM

Aug 2020
Originally my 2nd name on this site was "HoriDaioh" a combination of Horimiya (it was airing that time) and azumanga daioh then slapped those two together. It was actually my Osu ign me and a mate thought of but it slowly went everywhere. Nowadays i go by both HoriDaioh and Hoarseborn a "reference" to TheLewa  
Feb 4, 2023 5:44 PM

Sep 2019
It pretty much alludes to a name i go by on a site that i've been using for quite some time. This was back when i did rants about various topics but since i don't really make that sort of content as much anymore i'm mostly just holding onto the name for personal nostalgia.
Feb 4, 2023 6:09 PM
Nov 2020
i messed around in some editor app and ended up making a pouting and blushing face of jotaro kujo, and since he's a stardust crusader i thought poutingcrusader hey that sounds good
Feb 4, 2023 6:16 PM
Apr 2021
Letters present in my names and personal information
Feb 4, 2023 8:33 PM
Jan 2023
the momobami twins from kakegurui has such a chokehold on me, i had to dedicate my username to them
Feb 4, 2023 8:41 PM
Jul 2021
From the other thread dealing with this same subject:

Dawizz said:
I probably have one of the most unique and archaic usernames in MAL.

I've had it for almost 30 years now. I came up with it way back in 1994/95, the reason of how, why I came up with it are super personal and I'm not going to share it with the rest of the class.
I'm going to share that it didn't took too much time or effort to come up with it. And that my og Yahoo e-mail account was Dawizz.

Funny story, when the og playstation came out I used Auricom online, everywhere and Dawizz was just put on the after burner, so much so, that I even lost my og Yahoo e-mail because I forgot the password, everything
associate with said account.
Flashforward to 2000/01 I then started using Dawizz as my main username, by that time I had found out that a DJ was using the name, I was like WTF?! Since then a company in 🇫🇷 an IT, I think, located in Vannes is named Dawizz, other dj's use other variants of the name, like DaWiz etc.

But the OG, the one and only Dawizz is me.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Feb 4, 2023 10:33 PM

Oct 2021
Spongebob happened to be on my mind when I made my account; named it on the spot. So I just named it after Bold and Brash and added some underscores for stylization.

I do regret it now. It is unoriginal, unmemorable, and dull. Should change it to something else when I get a good idea for a new username.

G A B A G O O L

Feb 4, 2023 11:16 PM

Nov 2020
Well the creation of my username of MAL just "happened" like when I made it I didn't even realize that my name can refer to 2 things, Paul George who is also known as PG and some of my friends call me PG irl. 
“Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” - Rayleigh

Feb 4, 2023 11:18 PM
Sep 2014
When I was in high school, I loved the Trauma Center series and Savato was the name of the "final boss" or form of GUILT from Under the Knife/Second Opinion
Feb 5, 2023 11:29 AM

Aug 2011
I like corn on a cob, and didn't think much into capitalizations so it almost reads as corona cob lol
desu desu binches
Feb 5, 2023 5:17 PM

Jun 2017
Back in 6/7th grade I got an Xbox 360 and my friends at the time were waiting for me to get on but I needed to make a user name so I thought of the first thing that came to my head which was my initials ( GIG) and my last name Guerra. Doesn't really make sense since it should be GIGuerra not GIG Guerra but hey it is what it is.
Weeb, gamer, cosplayer, and huge Kingdom Hearts fan
Feb 5, 2023 5:31 PM

Dec 2015
I was the passenger In a horrific drunk driving car crash back in 2003. I lost my left hand and my best friend lost his life.
Ever since then I've been called "Bobby2Hands" ironically.

ok, none of that is actually true, but I had you going for a moment right?

Feb 5, 2023 5:44 PM

Feb 2023
Magic the gandhi from rance. She is cute and i am very gay for her.
Feb 5, 2023 5:53 PM

May 2020
The first three letters of my surname are "kal" and the first three letters of my first name are "mat", but when i mushed them together "kalmat" sounded kinda lame, so i inverted the "mat" part into "tam" and settled on "Kaltam". Pretty simple stuff
Feb 23, 2023 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
It's my first name and the initials of my last name and I draw.
removed-userFeb 23, 2023 10:18 PM
Feb 23, 2023 10:02 PM

Mar 2010
Natsukage "Summer Lights" is the name of the soundtrack for Misuzu Kamio in the game and anime of Air, by Key. Calm and enjoyable, while making us enjoy the feelings of Summer, as well as all the lights and shadows seen on a bright summer day. The name has followed what I've tried to be for this website, I guess.

P.S.
Feb 23, 2023 10:09 PM

Jul 2015
Kinda stopped using MAL and started living in the real world. In other words I disconnected. I still come here to keep my list updated regularly, but I visit the forums like a few times a year at best.

P.S. The real world sucks ass.
Feb 23, 2023 11:10 PM
❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀

Oct 2019
I wanted a name with strawberry in it because it's cute and I love strawberries. Honey because I could not think of anything else. 
Feb 23, 2023 11:24 PM
Jul 2019
Mine was probably the most weeb thing a weeb would do lmao. I like anime, and i want to show and convey my love for that medium in my username. So i came up with the name "Ani Suki", Ani means Anime and Suki is Japanese for like or love. But "Ani Suki" feels too mainstream, then i decided to flip it to "Suki Ani". Remove the space and add 27. 27 Dec is my DoB
Feb 23, 2023 11:29 PM
Dust collector

Sep 2021
Based on my real name, I should probably change it to something more original.
Feb 23, 2023 11:59 PM

Jun 2017
I went to a Halloween party in university and I was dressed as Bob from Bob's Burgers. I've only seen the show like once or twice but my roommates started calling me "chef" afterwards since I had a big apron and chef's hat. The name caught on with other people as well and the name has sort of stuck. Chef was taken so I just put the word big in front of it
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Feb 24, 2023 12:36 AM

May 2014
I love cheesecake but I was born lactose intolerant so it's my forbidden love that I still eat every chance I get. So far I haven't shit my pants.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

42 by Kamikaze_404 »»
2 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

48 by Rhaelynne »»
8 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
1 hour ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.