Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 25, 2022 8:40 PM
Jul 2014
Loccon_Stratos said:
Ngl, it’s kind of getting annoying, I get Suletta as a character isn’t supposed to be perfect, but the way she acts is just annoying, over dramatic and repetitive at this point. Miorine is also annoying constantly edgy, angsty, and acting basically like a bitch for no real reason aside from her daddy issues. What’s going on with the adults and Guel is more interesting right now. At first the Slice of Life and Suletta was a breath of fresh air. But now I’m kind of just feeling Suletta is the gullible, bumbling idiot, who constantly needs her hand held and reassurance. It’s just weird that in Gundam nothing that the main character is doing is even remotely interesting, and is mostly an after thought in anything that doesn’t involve piloting Aerial. Although the ending was set up well, none of anything interesting going on in the show has anything directly to do with Suletta up until now, and anything that Suletta is related to is because she’s connected to Aerial, without Aerial Suletta is a mediocre, character with Yuri tendencies, which is enough to pull in half the anime fan base…

Great, great assessment. The two mains are crap and the only praise they're getting is from people who aren't even Gundam fans who need to shoehorn their brand of romance into everyone else's interests. Miorine is literally a Rei Ayanami expy with daddy issues and Suletta is female Takemitchy.
Dec 25, 2022 8:43 PM
Jul 2014
I'm really hoping Miorine gets nuked into space dust so to six chinned wonders watching a Gundam show for nothing involving Gundams will go back to their own shit.
Dec 25, 2022 9:18 PM

Jan 2022
xk0uki said:
To everyone who said the show was "weak" because of the "school setting", I hope y'all have been ready to eat your words. This show is really growing into an amazing series. Prospera revealing she's Elnora also potentially debunks some myths that Eri = Prospera, also shows that there was much more behind the scenes with Delling that we don't know yet. So many damn plot twists and misdirection, and I'm all for it! The reveal that the Earth Gundams are Lfriths, and the whole mystery of them... as well as finding what ties Nika has with Shaddiq... Prospera speaking in ambiguity of her "daughter" and how she won't leave Aerial behind... The fact that JUST as Suletta and Miorine reconciled, and common (but effective) plot device of "would be a shame for the two of you to get massively separated for the majority of the remaining story". I thought Ep 10's cliffhanger was bad... this is going to be the longest 2 weeks, followed by waiting for the next cour to start. 

To be honest, I could care less if it's yuri or not, Miorine and Suletta both have a great contribution to the overall story (even thought we don't even know what the true threat is- as it's being revealed slowly) and nothing feels forced. Yeah, you could argue that Gundam series are not about romance, but each one has romantic elements that tie into the story. It's a relatable human trait, and not too outlandish to think love doesn't exist or drive any character's motives. Regardless, even if there was no romantic aspect between the two, both of their frailty and reliance on each other really just makes this feel "human". And to be further honest, this whole "groom" thing was decided for Miorine; it's not like they just fell in love and decided to get engaged. They need each other to navigate this world, be it through romance or best friends.

TLDR: if you're here for or dislike the show for the yuri, then I think you're missing the big picture of how well the narrative is crafted. The story is unfolding to be amazingly delivered through the characters.

I think you're missing the problem people have with the show. No cares the show has Yuri elements, but rather how much the show highlights it. Like in context to the story so far. The two girls started a business to change the narrative on gundams. By using gundam technology for medical procedures. Now that personally that sounds interesting, because the many options the story can branch out on how they can "show" their goal being reached. But instead we get 10 to 12mins of the lead characters caught up in "nonsense" (to put it lightly).
Dec 25, 2022 10:54 PM
May 2021
Mariklyn said:
xk0uki said:
To everyone who said the show was "weak" because of the "school setting", I hope y'all have been ready to eat your words. This show is really growing into an amazing series. Prospera revealing she's Elnora also potentially debunks some myths that Eri = Prospera, also shows that there was much more behind the scenes with Delling that we don't know yet. So many damn plot twists and misdirection, and I'm all for it! The reveal that the Earth Gundams are Lfriths, and the whole mystery of them... as well as finding what ties Nika has with Shaddiq... Prospera speaking in ambiguity of her "daughter" and how she won't leave Aerial behind... The fact that JUST as Suletta and Miorine reconciled, and common (but effective) plot device of "would be a shame for the two of you to get massively separated for the majority of the remaining story". I thought Ep 10's cliffhanger was bad... this is going to be the longest 2 weeks, followed by waiting for the next cour to start. 

To be honest, I could care less if it's yuri or not, Miorine and Suletta both have a great contribution to the overall story (even thought we don't even know what the true threat is- as it's being revealed slowly) and nothing feels forced. Yeah, you could argue that Gundam series are not about romance, but each one has romantic elements that tie into the story. It's a relatable human trait, and not too outlandish to think love doesn't exist or drive any character's motives. Regardless, even if there was no romantic aspect between the two, both of their frailty and reliance on each other really just makes this feel "human". And to be further honest, this whole "groom" thing was decided for Miorine; it's not like they just fell in love and decided to get engaged. They need each other to navigate this world, be it through romance or best friends.

TLDR: if you're here for or dislike the show for the yuri, then I think you're missing the big picture of how well the narrative is crafted. The story is unfolding to be amazingly delivered through the characters.

I think you're missing the problem people have with the show. No cares the show has Yuri elements, but rather how much the show highlights it. Like in context to the story so far. The two girls started a business to change the narrative on gundams. By using gundam technology for medical procedures. Now that personally that sounds interesting, because the many options the story can branch out on how they can "show" their goal being reached. But instead we get 10 to 12mins of the lead characters caught up in "nonsense" (to put it lightly).
I mean, based on what people are saying here (and other places), it seems that issue is the "yuri bait" for a good number. I can see where you're coming from, although I guess I'm experiencing the show differently, and the "romance" between Suletta and Miorine don't feel forced at all. There's still so much else going on in the show, and a lot of mystery we've been led to wonder on. The world-building and where the main characters fit in, I feel are well-crafted in the sense that they're relatable so we can feel more attached to how their lives impact the plot.

The prologue started with loss, so I feel that's going to play a big role, and as the dynamics shift from happy-go-lucky, school-bound characters are exposed to whatever the main opposing forces act on, I think it'll impact their resolves. Call it massive speculation, but from how the show is intentionally creating doubt and misleading/inconsistent information, I think we're in for a good amount of dark twists (much like Ep 6). I know I could just be shooting in the dark here, but the foreshadowing gives me faith that the writers are building up to something big.

The Gund-Arm tech being originally purposed for medical applications and prosthesis, then being weaponized, and now trying to redeem itself by going back to its roots - To me, this feels like a subtle nod back to the concept of Gundam's purpose of stopping/opposing war, despite how war is always perpetuated by those wanting war and those wanting to stop it.

Maybe I'm in way over my head and pedantically over-analyzing, but aside from Suletta and Miorine, I'm very invested in the overarching story being told of Benerit Group/Cathedra, and the Eri = Aerial theory. 
Dec 25, 2022 11:44 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I don't remember anyone's names in this show, I forget who's who

But Norea and Sophie, these two are cool asf

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 25, 2022 11:55 PM
Feb 2015
Fast paced episode,Suletta moment with Miorine. they really threw do info dumping on this episode
Dec 26, 2022 3:19 AM
Oct 2020
LoliSenpai0x said:
Im still hoping that this romance shit or (clown relationship) is just a Bait and not an actual plot, gundam isn't about romance, it's about politics, fights and mobile suits, if anything romance comes, it should be at the end of the story not now.

And i honestly prefer Suleta and Guel over Suleta and Miorine, but still, gundam isn't about romance, hopefully they don't destroy everything with forced romance.

Yeah, get this yuri shit out of my yaoi franchise!

But seriously, g-witch is not a romance, it just has a romantic relationship in it. This is common in gundam. Idk what the post-90s gundams are like, but going from pre-90s gundam to this, the only thing I wasn’t expecting was a lesbian romance blossoming between the two leads. A Romance itself isn’t that surprising. Unless you just hate seeing lesbians on screen, then I don’t know what’s so wrong with this. If the newer gundam series before this one haven’t had romantic couples or crushes then that’s a real shame.

I feel like g-witch is being treated the same way Gundam ZZ is. And both of them don’t deserve hate
Dec 26, 2022 3:22 AM

Dec 2018
Really enjoyed this episode ^.^

The dynamic between Suletta and Miorine continues to be enchanting! Also Excited to see the outcome of the assassination attempt, I’m expecting that it’ll have large ramifications regardless of its success on future events.
Dec 26, 2022 6:17 AM

Dec 2008
Suletta is so cute, when she upset I feel like comforting her.

Miorine and her playing catch was hilarious, 
It was good that Miorine was able to catch her.
What followed was extremely sweet.

I hope that the witch from earth will have the patience to let Suletta board Aerial.
I hope nothing bad will be happening next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2022 7:16 AM
Oct 2014
I don't understand how people are commenting that gundam isn't about romance when og Gundam literally has a love triangle/tragedy in Amuro, Char and Lala being so integral to the climax of the series, that Char's Counterattack is basically Char committing genocide (and really suicide) due to that same love triangle. 

Gundam has always had romantic elements (Four and Kamille, Judau and Haman, heck even 
Heero and Relena to name some main ones), but they've always been pretty bad and have virtually no solid development to be worth anything except bad drama (yes, even the og love triangle). Truth be told the romance in GWitch is arguably the best developed romance Gundam's ever had.
Dec 26, 2022 8:53 AM

Aug 2016
Y0ungDr3w said:
I don't understand how people are commenting that gundam isn't about romance 
Bro same
I've been catching up on gundam since 2018 and after all that I've seen i can safely say that gundam is absolutely about romance. The main points of each gundam show have been love, passion, understanding and empathy, with ecological, economical and political commentary. I don't know what gundam show you'd have to watch to get the idea that romance isn't an important part of the series
Dec 26, 2022 9:33 AM

Feb 2010
Excited to see what arises from Suletta meeting more witches
Dec 26, 2022 9:39 AM

Jan 2022
xk0uki said:
Mariklyn said:

I mean, based on what people are saying here (and other places), it seems that issue is the "yuri bait" for a good number. I can see where you're coming from, although I guess I'm experiencing the show differently, and the "romance" between Suletta and Miorine don't feel forced at all. There's still so much else going on in the show, and a lot of mystery we've been led to wonder on. The world-building and where the main characters fit in, I feel are well-crafted in the sense that they're relatable so we can feel more attached to how their lives impact the plot.

The prologue started with loss, so I feel that's going to play a big role, and as the dynamics shift from happy-go-lucky, school-bound characters are exposed to whatever the main opposing forces act on, I think it'll impact their resolves. Call it massive speculation, but from how the show is intentionally creating doubt and misleading/inconsistent information, I think we're in for a good amount of dark twists (much like Ep 6). I know I could just be shooting in the dark here, but the foreshadowing gives me faith that the writers are building up to something big.

The Gund-Arm tech being originally purposed for medical applications and prosthesis, then being weaponized, and now trying to redeem itself by going back to its roots - To me, this feels like a subtle nod back to the concept of Gundam's purpose of stopping/opposing war, despite how war is always perpetuated by those wanting war and those wanting to stop it.

Maybe I'm in way over my head and pedantically over-analyzing, but aside from Suletta and Miorine, I'm very invested in the overarching story being told of Benerit Group/Cathedra, and the Eri = Aerial theory. 

Lol that would make two of us then because I'm over analyzing the story too. Hell I'm probably not even the shows target audience anyway... Jokes aside I agree with you I find the mystery enjoyable. (If only they focused on the mystery more.) I even feel like the father figures have bigger character devlopment than our Main characters (MC) and we just hit the second to last episode.

Then, I find it Ironic how the story potrays a cut throat business tone. Everyone minpluates to bend the rules yet, loopholes are found for the MC's.
As for the leads relationship not being forced I would disagree. On the fact that they have a relationship because of her status in the school. (She is number one I forgot what they called it) But, basically they have a "Business" relationship. At the very least if she loses (Which I doubt) the two could still be friends.

If anything else, the story could of been told better if the MC's were younger. The plot being "A mother seeks revenge against her enemies with the use of her daughter as a child soilder. But, her daughter makes friends with a girl whose father is the sworn enemy of Suelletes mother."
Dec 26, 2022 12:58 PM

Jan 2020
Erroratu said:
Bro same
I've been catching up on gundam since 2018 and after all that I've seen i can safely say that gundam is absolutely about romance. The main points of each gundam show have been love, passion, understanding and empathy, with ecological, economical and political commentary. I don't know what gundam show you'd have to watch to get the idea that romance isn't an important part of the series
I seriously think a lot of the hate on the show over its romantic angle is from people who say they're longtime fans but they've only seen shows like IBO and  m a y b e  00, ignoring the fact that every UC show and many of the AUs had a romance focus.
Dec 26, 2022 1:07 PM
Feb 2022
Erroratu said:
Y0ungDr3w said:
I don't understand how people are commenting that gundam isn't about romance 
Bro same
Maybe - wasn't the romance/friendships in most of the shows between people from opposing groups? Ie, the personal was in conflict with the political. Miorine/Suletta aren't (yet) that. 
Unless, of course, they are setting up a revenge reason for Suletta later... ("you killed my Miorine!").
Dec 26, 2022 1:54 PM

Jan 2017
That title drop at the end was great.
Dec 26, 2022 2:23 PM
May 2021
Mariklyn said:
xk0uki said:

Lol that would make two of us then because I'm over analyzing the story too. Hell I'm probably not even the shows target audience anyway... Jokes aside I agree with you I find the mystery enjoyable. (If only they focused on the mystery more.) I even feel like the father figures have bigger character devlopment than our Main characters (MC) and we just hit the second to last episode.

Then, I find it Ironic how the story potrays a cut throat business tone. Everyone minpluates to bend the rules yet, loopholes are found for the MC's.
As for the leads relationship not being forced I would disagree. On the fact that they have a relationship because of her status in the school. (She is number one I forgot what they called it) But, basically they have a "Business" relationship. At the very least if she loses (Which I doubt) the two could still be friends. 

If anything else, the story could of been told better if the MC's were younger. The plot being "A mother seeks revenge against her enemies  with the use of her daughter as a child soilder. But, her daughter makes friends with a girl whose father is the sworn enemy of Suelletes mother."
That's fair to say (everything you said). I actually like this aspect (although, I can respect it's not for everyone): I personally like when a world's rules are established, only to be loopholed and strategically manipulated. It wouldn't be very immersive or climactic if the characters just made these moves with no contextual pretense. 

There's also the "romance" that was between Suletta and Elan, and a hint of romantic history between Miorine and Shaddiq, so it's hard for me to agree that their relationship feels forced (again, I can entirely understand if it feels forced to some). Their relationship seems to be more of the delivery method for the overarching plot, to me. I guess one way to maybe look at it (if you're trying to find reasons to like the story), is think of the Holder (Suletta's school status) as the "responsibility" that the MC didn't ask for- kind of like the task/job that gets thrusted upon the MC, and the MC now has to uphold the role, whether they want it or not (which we clearly see in this ep that Suletta doesn't exactly embrace it). Then, if you've read the short story "Cradle Star", you'll know that there's very little that goes unplanned. If you haven't, it's a pretty good read. It tells the events that happen before Ep 1 and after the prologue.

To +1 on the "father figure development". I feel this was the driving force for all of the events happening in Witch from Mercury. Although, seeing Delling not be hostile toward Elnora to be surprising, seeing as to how the story wants us to think he was the one who issued the Vanadis Incident attack. To also add, I think Guel's character is well-written; kind of cliché, but I also love stories where the author makes you hate a character, then redeems them in a heroic way. I feel his role is going to be a big impact. 

TLDR: I'm weird, and a big simp over narrative tactics. XD
Dec 26, 2022 2:51 PM

Jan 2021
Suletta has a feeling of being not in the group and feeling left out by her teammates so she ends up sitting alone and she decides to call her mom. 

I love how we got to see the other side of Miorine, a more soft side i guess.

The real battle will begin in the Final of this anime, Suletta vs the Earthlings (I think)
Dec 26, 2022 3:06 PM

Jan 2022
xk0uki said:
Mariklyn said:

If anything else, the story could of been told better if the MC's were younger. The plot being "A mother seeks revenge against her enemies  with the use of her daughter as a child soilder. But, her daughter makes friends with a girl whose father is the sworn enemy of Suelletes mother."
That's fair to say (everything you said). I actually like this aspect (although, I can respect it's not for everyone): I personally like when a world's rules are established, only to be loopholed and strategically manipulated. It wouldn't be very immersive or climactic if the characters just made these moves with no contextual pretense. 

There's also the "romance" that was between Suletta and Elan, and a hint of romantic history between Miorine and Shaddiq, so it's hard for me to agree that their relationship feels forced (again, I can entirely understand if it feels forced to some). Their relationship seems to be more of the delivery method for the overarching plot, to me. I guess one way to maybe look at it (if you're trying to find reasons to like the story), is think of the Holder (Suletta's school status) as the "responsibility" that the MC didn't ask for- kind of like the task/job that gets thrusted upon the MC, and the MC now has to uphold the role, whether they want it or not (which we clearly see in this ep that Suletta doesn't exactly embrace it). Then, if you've read the short story "Cradle Star", you'll know that there's very little that goes unplanned. If you haven't, it's a pretty good read. It tells the events that happen before Ep 1 and after the prologue.

To +1 on the "father figure development". I feel this was the driving force for all of the events happening in Witch from Mercury. Although, seeing Delling not be hostile toward Elnora to be surprising, seeing as to how the story wants us to think he was the one who issued the Vanadis Incident attack. To also add, I think Guel's character is well-written; kind of cliché, but I also love stories where the author makes you hate a character, then redeems them in a heroic way. I feel his role is going to be a big impact. 

TLDR: I'm weird, and a big simp over narrative tactics. XD

Shoot don't worry bro we are all nerds here. But I never read the short story. Ill be sure to check it out.

I like Gruel's Character as well. You are right him being hated at first and his fall from grace helped to appreciate him. Though I kinda wish his design was revised more.

As for the Elan, because Suletta has a naive personality it's hard to believe she is being sincere. Then when other Male characters make a move to court her she plays into her naivety. Where as, when Miorine says something to Suletta she magically become mature in the situation. To be clear I think Suletta and Miorine relationship as lovers seems forced, because I suspect Miorine is using Suletta to get an out. As fulfilling her full duties as a wife to the Holder. However, after realizing Suletta is similar to her (A pawn in her parents "game." ) They bonded and became friendly to the mercurian (Person from Mercury lol)

All in all, one thing is for sure as a Fan we need More Gundams and Ariel in action pronto.
MariklynDec 26, 2022 3:49 PM
Dec 26, 2022 3:47 PM

Jul 2016
i've never seen an anime drop the quality this much before. It's just too boring to watch repetitive teenager drama over and over in a gundam show.
Dec 26, 2022 8:13 PM

Dec 2018
Snuffleskin said:
I seriously think a lot of the hate on the show over its romantic angle is from people who say they're longtime fans but they've only seen shows like IBO and  m a y b e  00, ignoring the fact that every UC show and many of the AUs had a romance focus.
Its really weird tbh. A lot of the hate I’ve seen is mainly from folks who are a big fan of one or two AU series but not much else.
Dec 26, 2022 9:08 PM

Dec 2015
Kinda feel like that transmitter could've been smaller.

Suletta really needs Miorine's directness so she doesn't get the wrong idea and Miorine is learning how to depend on Suletta while also swallowing her pride and moving forward. Darn and just when they reconcile crap hits the fan. Looking forward to what this series has in store for us next year.
Dec 27, 2022 1:00 AM

Oct 2015
Delling’s appearance in the OP has been replaced by the 2 Earthnoids.

Looks like Delling is going to be Tomino’d (UC Gundam fans will know this terminology). What will happen to all the Delling memes! D:

I really enjoyed the Delling X Setsuna memes~

The two mobile suits piloted by the Earthnoids reminded me of Dynames Gundam. Do they have the same mechanical designer?

Have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode~
Dec 27, 2022 7:56 AM

Apr 2016
Thankfully Miorine helped get rid of the misunderstanding because is was starting to get annoying and is nice she finally talked to Suletta in a more clear way and of course chaos ensue after this xD

More mention of how unusual Suletta, hmmm.
Dec 27, 2022 1:23 PM

Feb 2017
this episode and a lot of the reactions to it in this thread proved that the show is filter
Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.
Dec 28, 2022 12:41 AM

Jan 2020
Monochrosanity said:
Snuffleskin said:
Its really weird tbh. A lot of the hate I’ve seen is mainly from folks who are a big fan of one or two AU series but not much else.
I think they have a skewed perception of what Gundam is "supposed to be" from what they've seen and was given whiplash by how different this show is, even though the point of each AU is to basically reinvent the franchise conventions in it's own way, and IMO it's one of the most Tomino ones so far from a storytelling perspective.
Dec 28, 2022 9:30 AM

Jan 2019
Great episode, really cleared up the doubts I had about Suletta's character.

Rather than Suletta's usual stuttering and nervous quirks that's played for comedy, it handled the more introspective elements of social anxiety very well with some really effective moments with her mother and Miorine.

This show actually pulls of some great characterisation once you get past the slice of life elements. It even has me rooting for Guel and original Elan when I usually don't like the bully and edgelord loner archetypes.

Dec 28, 2022 4:30 PM

May 2013
Long live the Spaceship!

This was really intensive episode shame that I have to wait so long for next episode.
Dec 28, 2022 10:09 PM

Jul 2021
There is progress between Suletta and Miorine, that's good. Well looking forward to the final battle, this episode is mostly a setup for now. Sophie is a mysterious one. 
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Nov 2011
Damolisher said:
I'm really hoping Miorine gets nuked into space dust so to six chinned wonders watching a Gundam show for nothing involving Gundams will go back to their own shit.
Somebody is salty.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 30, 2022 1:55 PM

Nov 2015
Is Gundam time
The nigthmare return.
Seeya o7
Dec 31, 2022 2:17 AM
Aug 2020
This episode was amazing. It had great schemes and plots from different characters and great animation of subtle things like eyes closing and facial movements. I'm so excited for the next episode!
Dec 31, 2022 11:53 AM
May 2020
A great episode! Really anxious for more!
Dec 31, 2022 12:23 PM
Dec 2022
First Mecha that I'm linking. The anime is really great!
Dec 31, 2022 8:57 PM
Nov 2022
this show is dumb af, even more dumb than seed destiny... Delling, the most powerful man, doesn't even have his own security, had to rely on jeturk security and all it takes to bring him down is 3 ms and 2 gundam from earth...

big brain writer, this show is a joke
Dec 31, 2022 10:42 PM

Oct 2008
oh that was a nice Yuri moment!
prepare for battles next ep 12!!!
4/5.

Jan 1, 2023 6:55 AM
Oct 2019
Poor Suletta with anxiety. 

Prospera care more about Aerial than Sulleta. adding another sus.

looks like we gonna get Action Packed Finale for Part 1.
davidyodo24Jan 1, 2023 6:59 AM
Jan 1, 2023 10:37 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Ahhh! ;o;; I liked Suletta and Miorine's moment so much. And I like that they got closer because of it. My heart. Ahhhhhh! I hope they keep committing to this. ;~; First anime episode of the new year for me and I'm happy as heck!
But aside from that, it was sad to see Suletta being so down on herself. I hope now that Miorine acknowledged her that she'll be out of that.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 2, 2023 1:59 PM

Apr 2019
I have a bad feeling about this, afraid that the ending will be bad because of such empty and rushed episodes.
Jan 2, 2023 2:01 PM

Apr 2019
jacktheguy1012 said:
this show is dumb af, even more dumb than seed destiny... Delling, the most powerful man, doesn't even have his own security, had to rely on jeturk security and all it takes to bring him down is 3 ms and 2 gundam from earth...

big brain writer, this show is a joke
true, very strange how convenient it is
Jan 2, 2023 6:53 PM

Mar 2021
r/anime is like the only forum praising this disaster right now. You can tell how w0ke r/anime is if this show has more karma there than My Hero Academia, one of the most watched shows on Crunchyroll.

This show has been the biggest disaster of the year getting anitube hyped to be like top 5 of fall, but cannot even top 10 corner nor past 100K members on mal.
Jan 4, 2023 11:05 AM

Jul 2022
yes finally the action has begun
Jan 6, 2023 3:28 PM

Nov 2009
oops, that Earthian club girl accidentally took an extra Lunchbox and got Suletta all sad and ending up with just a Juice box for lunch. (I hate when this happens, someone tries to be nice to others, but end up making someone else sad)

Meanwhile, Guel's still being kidnapped.

What's funny about this is... the whole kidnap and assassin plot is all planned by Shutuppig and Guel's own father (tho at this point, I don't think Jerkturk cares about his own son anyway)

___ ___ ___

Also, I guess they did send Aerial to Suletta's mom for fixing.

And just as Suletta is coming to pick up Aerial, she talked to mom on the phone and told her how she was feeling. She got overheard by Mio-Mio and the chase begans, LOL (Mio-Mio's so cute)

Then Mio-Mio caught Suletta by giving her a big hug, LOL. And then they reconcile with each other.

Nice Shoujo-Ai moment.

___ ___ ___

But the sweet moment doesn't last long... as the fight begins.

BTW... the Earthians called their codenames... Lfrith... isn't that the name of the Gundam from Prologue? are they related? huh....

Hmm... so the station doesn't have any combat mobile suits? cause it looks like they're not resisting the attack at all and is just locking down the insides... which seems to be purely pointless as the Mobile Suits (or possibly Gundams) slice through the station walls with ease...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 8, 2023 12:19 AM

May 2020
Why can't there be a single decent character in this series, is it really so hard to write one? Though goodness there'll be some action next episode after yuri romance eating away 90 percent of the time this episode.
Jan 11, 2023 12:41 PM

Jul 2016
I loved Suletta's crisis, and her reconciliation with Miorine as well (of course). But I feel like the crisis should have gone on for a few episodes to be more meaningful. If this were a single season 24-episodes anime maybe it'd have happened, but sadly... Anyway reaaally nice anime, love the interactions.
Jan 16, 2023 6:59 AM
Mar 2022
Its brutal hope will release other seasons
Feb 28, 2023 8:36 PM
Jun 2012
5/5 Suletta's biggest fan attack!
Mar 29, 2023 10:52 PM

Aug 2008
this episode was sooo cute 
Apr 16, 2023 7:49 PM

Jun 2014
Finally, Suletta now knows that she's been worrying over nothing regarding Miorine and her friends.

Those terrorists are attacking! Suletta better get to Aerial quick!

May 19, 2023 7:49 AM
Aug 2013
welp the build-up is complete, looking forward to some mech battles next episode
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

356 by Idriz_s »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

16 by Nyron »»
Apr 17, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

78 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2022

105 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2022

70 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 12, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.