Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 13 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
43.0%
4Liked it!
34.2%
3It was OK
19.0%
2Disliked it
2.1%
1Hated it
1.8%
Average 4.2
1,556 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 24, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, Rein getting a house now? I'm more surprised he didn't get a central hub for the party since mid-season.

Nina is the latest new member of the group but feels like she's still more timid compared to them. A rather amusing finale but does feel underwhelming imo. I wish Rein's former party didn't show up again though. Not a fan of them since day one.
Dec 24, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
It's stereotypical of Rein to make a contract with Nina, and she adds to the harem party of ultimate species.

The guild's matter with Rein getting an extra promotion in rank for all the work he's done in Horizon, and a treat to match with the reward. But concerning Nina, theyr usual home is becoming too small, and the receptionist Natalie provides them some tips, like buying a house to act as their home base. as for the type of house, it's the size of a mansion but with a caveat: the house is haunted and unwelcoming to adventurers. Other than the scaredy cat that is Kanade, giving the house a check is probable before their purchase.

Upon inspection of the haunted house, it's rather tidy to make people feel welcome, then throw them off their feet. Kanade though initially hit hard, bounces back to harm at the spirit level, and forget about trying to possess Rein, his beast taming skills have elevated to the point that even ghosts or spirits weigh nothing to him. The maid Tina Holy ending up being a ghost in the most staple of ways, and since she can help him cut costs on the haunted house, why not. Tina is a great member to have in Rein's party, that's for sure.

The Hero Arios and his Hero Party having the gall to show themselves up in Horizon, and almost immediately they were called out for their non-actions, guess this is as much karma as we'll get being satisfied of their boot. And as for Rein, his harem party growing more and strongly, everyone's a family member that's closely knit towards each other.

Once again, another series that's trying to be unique, but the repetitiveness grows too much to become a chore to watch.
Average is the easiest way I have to put this.
KANLen09Dec 24, 2022 8:29 AM
Dec 24, 2022 6:51 AM

Oct 2017
Nice epilogue episode, the ghost girl is amusing. Rein and the girls now have a home, happy for them.

Pretty okay fantasy anime overall. If it get's season 2 I'll watch.
Dec 24, 2022 7:00 AM
Nov 2021
Good finale and does anyone know which chapter it stopped in the manga?
Dec 24, 2022 7:09 AM

Mar 2021
This was a good finale it would of been nice to see Rein have a final battle with the hero party though
Dec 24, 2022 7:20 AM

May 2022
Leehozen said:

The Anime actually surpassed the manga so you have to read the light novel
π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒢𝓉𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.
Dec 24, 2022 7:23 AM
Dec 2022
waiting for dubbed.
Dec 24, 2022 7:25 AM

Apr 2014
This series was worth just for the characters alone. Loved all of them, plus the comedy was just like my taste. The finale had this relaxed feeling after the tension from the last episodes, it will make me miss seeing them together having fun. 
I find it funny that the top 3 reviews are from people that bothered "reviewing" it having watched only the first 3 episodes. Considering that episode 3 is when they meet Tania for the first time and the show was like an epilogue, how can anyone judge it from that? It is really unfair. 

Dec 24, 2022 7:30 AM
Mar 2022
it was wholesome And got to see rein's parents
Dec 24, 2022 7:39 AM
Nov 2021
Leehozen said:
Like RogueBrawler mentioned, anime passed the manga at around episode 11-12 and finished off Light Novel Volume 2, doing an extra with LN Volume 3 prologue with the introduction of Tina and the house

Not like i was waiting for an S2 announcement by the end of this, but not sure how well it did, hopefully it do get one since Light Novel still ongoing with 8 Volumes so far (WN still going and getting updated frequently too, which have enough content for at least 10 more LN volumes)
tsenglolDec 24, 2022 8:18 AM
Dec 24, 2022 7:45 AM
Nov 2016
what are chances for season 2??i liked this show and wants to see whats happened next
Dec 24, 2022 7:47 AM

Mar 2013
This is an inspiring story/series as I hoped it would be.
This last episode finally showed Nina as one of Rein's contracted but also as a friend. (darn, she's too Kawaii and adorable)

There's so many things I've finally get to see here as I remembered I stopped reading the manga from the start of EP13.

I'm glad we (Rein) get to have another friend and she's a pretty ghost to boot. Rein's family is getting bigger and bigger, and I doubt this will be a harem anytime soon and will become more like a family-oriented-story.

This EP13 made me satisfied as I see the hero's part get the treatment they really deserve. That was funny.

Overall, Kanade's smile shines the most.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 24, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2019
Rein harem recruiting girls dead and alive lmao. Bro’s got an actual ghost in the harem now.

This episode actually felt more like an OVA, but a really good finale nonetheless. Got everything I wanted to see. Happy rein party and Arios’ party getting rejected by the townspeople lmao. Dude is too stupid to realise he’s the reason everyone dislikes him, not rein. Hero system in that world must have been broken to choose him.
Dec 24, 2022 8:39 AM

Apr 2012
okay, Beast Tamer was the third most enjoyable anime of this season for me :3
sasahara_nDec 24, 2022 8:43 AM
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Dec 24, 2022 9:12 AM
Nov 2022
Rein got a house and a ghost maid, that already makes up for all the past suffering xddd
It's quite satisfying to see Arios being rejected while Rein already has the family he had lost.
10/10
Dec 24, 2022 9:21 AM
Nov 2021
tsenglol said:
Leehozen said:
Like RogueBrawler mentioned, anime passed the manga at around episode 11-12 and finished off Light Novel Volume 2, doing an extra with LN Volume 3 prologue with the introduction of Tina and the house

Not like i was waiting for an S2 announcement by the end of this, but not sure how well it did, hopefully it do get one since Light Novel still ongoing with 8 Volumes so far (WN still going and getting updated frequently too, which have enough content for at least 10 more LN volumes)

Ah i see, thank you.
Dec 24, 2022 9:32 AM

Oct 2012
I know anime like this rarely get season 2s or take yrs like smart phone but it was nice and fluffy. hopefully it gets a s2 one day since this was just the "prologue,"
Dec 24, 2022 9:34 AM

Aug 2018
Felt more like an OVA than finale, but such is life.  

Of course Rein's harem grew by one.  It's only a matter of time before Guild Girl is in the harem too.

It's a pity that that the anime business model is so screwy.  I'd really like to see a second season.

But, will there be a season 2?  I'm not holding my breath.
Dec 24, 2022 9:35 AM
Apr 2021
Leehozen said:

The anime just passed the manga. I suggest reading the light novel.
Dec 24, 2022 9:45 AM

Jul 2015
Oh, boi. At the very end one more girl joins the harem and it's a cute meido. As a maid connoisseur I am overjoyed.

Dec 24, 2022 9:47 AM
Aug 2022
amazing, waiting for the next season(if we get)
Dec 24, 2022 9:56 AM

Apr 2022
guess a nice ending... I'm just wondering why white head guys are so popular in anime? why always the white head dude is the guy with most girls?

currently most anime harem protagonist are White head dudes...
gakuendoDec 24, 2022 10:04 AM
Dec 24, 2022 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
this was fine but that's it, it didn't have anything special that would make me want to know more or read the novels, etc.

if there is a second season I may watch if I don't forget about it first.
Dec 24, 2022 10:03 AM

Nov 2013

ghost girl was funny, and seeing kanade all scared (until she actually transcended and started beating the ghost) was a great scene (she even hurt poor tania's tail LOL)

holy shit, i got scared that the hero guy would kill someone there, but thankfully all he did was cut a stall lmao still great to see them get ignored, since they literally were hiding when the town was destroyed
... of course he still wants to kill Rein, but with each passing day, their strengh grows miles apart lol

every moment watching the rein and the girls being happy and specially when they start crying of joy, being thankful for not being alone anymore... is a good moment <3

easy 9 or maybe even a 10/10, might not be the best show of the season in terms of action or stuff like that, but it's easily one of my favorites
if nothing else, what this one has better than others is that every character here is best girl/boy (including the guild girl and the guard girl), while in others we have 1 or 2 favorites and rest is just normal

just a prologue? season 2? yes please :D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 24, 2022 10:19 AM
Nov 2022
One of the most incredible episodes I've ever seen I really hope there's more
Dec 24, 2022 11:12 AM
Mar 2022
Total satisfaction. I was waiting for the that good for nothing hero to be criticized got it . Good for Rein he got a ghost girl. Well I am happy with the story but felt a little slow . Well whole heartedly wish for next season.
Dec 24, 2022 12:00 PM
Oct 2022
For an ending season episose it was a little boring
Dec 24, 2022 12:51 PM
Oct 2013
Was waiting for him to make a contract with the ghost lady too. Anyway fine anime!
6/10
Dec 24, 2022 12:57 PM
Dec 2021
great anime, I enjoyed it. I hope for 2nd season.
Dec 24, 2022 1:11 PM
Sep 2021
it was good. waiting for season 2
Dec 24, 2022 1:35 PM

Nov 2012
This was better than I thought it would be. The so-called hero is cracking even more under the weight of his own ego. The others see it, but refuse to acknowledge. If there's a S2, he'll be even crazier.  
Dec 24, 2022 1:50 PM

Jun 2016
I really enjoyed this series, simple but full of cute characters, very good character design and animation, adventure with many funny moments (expecially the Kanade ones), the story is far from over with the real confrontation between Rein and the "hero", so I hope for a S2, if Arifureta will have a 3rd season, I don't see why Beast Tamer could not have a 2nd.
A final thought to the guys that hate the genre and write negative reviews in the main page even after 1-2 eps out (or they even don't have watched it, and they pretend to have it) go and have a life, watch what you like and don't bother us with your criticism about animes with too repetitive themes... hello!? welcome to the anime world, some themes and tropes are standardized and this is one of the strong points of the industry in its cultural continuity. 
Dec 24, 2022 1:52 PM

May 2018
Our adventurers finally get a house. Man what I'd do to sleep with 6 Ultimate Species on the same bed UwU

Of course Arios is being absolutely retarded as usual. Just write him out of the story already

6/10 gonna miss the opening so much lol
Dec 24, 2022 2:19 PM
Mar 2019
They really built it up for a season 2. Haven't heard any news of one though. 

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

Dec 24, 2022 3:04 PM

Jun 2017
I guess them dropping "this is just the prologue" is probably a hint that S2 will likely happen at some point.

I know many people disliked this a lot but personally I am fine with decent MC collecting cute waifus. I also like the contrast with Arios regarding how big of a piece of shit he is, seeing him suffer is always a treat. lol

Dec 24, 2022 3:04 PM
Jan 2021
forget beast tamer, rein is a necromancer as well. this episode was great and filled with wholesomeness although it would of been better if we were able to see the hero party suffer a lot more. 

praying for a second season! 
Dec 24, 2022 3:17 PM
May 2017

Very good, cute and entertaining series, second season welcome!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 24, 2022 3:23 PM
May 2017
go1d1eaf said:
rein is a necromancer

True. Devils and ghosts are easy job for Rein. But the most impressive thing about the beast tamer is he is not an edgelord like Naofumi...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 24, 2022 3:46 PM

Dec 2016
Felt this show was just as poor as the alchemyst one this season. Though I gotta give it that it was quite enjoyable in the fluff skits with a warming family cast type.

Meh, I'll give it 6/10 just because.
Dec 24, 2022 5:18 PM
Jun 2022
very chill and happy
Dec 24, 2022 5:31 PM

Sep 2018
Not too bad as far as fantasy harems go. I like Rein and his companions are pretty adorable. 6/10. 
Dec 24, 2022 5:47 PM
Feb 2015
Episode felt a bit too fast for some reason, even with the fact they introduced a new character right at the last episode too who would have some importance to them later as well.
The so called Hero Party making one last appearance to get ridiculed by the whole town yet they still think they're in the right...you would've thought they might've changed a bit, or at least the members who aren't the Hero considering he's such a twat of a stubborn narcissist. But it's clear the way they did that as well as how everything's unfolded would've tried to get more people enticed into a possible sequel, even Rein saying it's only the start of their journey.
I wouldn't mind seeing Rein's lot of peeps again and see what they get up to but man I would just dread so much having to watch the so called Hero Party again of which the Hero really should've burnt in hell by the end of all this πŸ™„

If say there is a sequel, I would prefer that during the development the other members of the Hero Party would actually start thinking for themselves properly and question the sanity of this so called Hero because it would have a better message at least to the viewer, plus there were a few doubts episodes before about the Hero's methods (before that loser Hero stopped their thoughts) but after it, they just went back to their asshole selves.
(Bit of spoilers regarding Shin no Nakama ahead just for a little comparison)
Dec 24, 2022 8:09 PM
Dec 2022
Just finished the sub and am now watching the dub I absolutely love this show
Dec 24, 2022 8:23 PM
Nov 2022
A2Z episode is enjoyable. My opinion is it should be long run anime. However, short series was very excited.
Dec 24, 2022 8:45 PM

Aug 2014
Gotta tame them all. I wouldn't be surpirsed if Rein can tame a human in the end lol. He is too OP
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
β™‘ What I Watch This Season
β™‘ Best Character & WAIFU This Season
β™‘ Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 24, 2022 9:08 PM
Jan 2017
Trash anime of the season
5/10 no debate
Dec 24, 2022 9:26 PM

Dec 2021
This show was not exactly unique but I still enjoyed it. I did hope the Hero's party would see some sort of consequence for the demon ring business but oh well, I guess having the people finally speak their minds about them will do. Nina of course makes her contract with Rein and the ghost maid is a cute addition to the crew. I'll definitely watch a season 2 of this if it gets it.
Dec 24, 2022 9:52 PM
Mar 2021
glad to see the hero party getting blocked like that, and rein getting his happy end.
Dec 24, 2022 9:59 PM

Apr 2019
And with that, Rein Shroud's harem grows even bigger and so is his strength and abilities, Yuusha party definitely didn't deserve to have Rein in their party, Arios getting hated by the townsfolk was a sight to see for sure
Dec 24, 2022 11:28 PM
Mar 2021
Ultimate species cat tribe unlocked 
 Ultimate species dragonoid Tribe Unlocked
Ultimate species fairy twins unlocked
Demi -God Unlocked 
Ghost unlocked
Harem complete 

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 19, 2022

66 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

57 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 5, 2022

45 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 16, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 29, 2022

97 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 16, 5:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.