Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 12, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Saving Runa from the Shadow Knight is harder than both Rein and Kanade thought, and the former has to use every bit of his power to tame creatures and even boost up Kanade herself enough to defeat it while Tania took care of Runa. Both sisters are reunited, and Runa...sure is a love devil to tease Rein about his man instincts. Despite that, it shouldn't be a surprise that Rein develops a contract with both fairy sisters to add to his harem party.

Another confrontation with the Hero Party to hand them the Shield of Truth, and Rein's job is done once they acquire the legit stuff. Aggath has second thoughts to have Rein come back to the party given this work, and like it or not, the others also agree as well. But Rein doesn't see it this way since the Hero Party hasn't changed one bit, and he'd be rather spending life with his party than be trash with the party that put him down.

With all of the species' contracts, Rein is just as strong, if not stronger than the Hero currently to defeat the Demon King. But currently, his resolve isn't molded, and he needs to find that road to be able to take the first step.

Happy life, happy team, so as long as the objective stays the same, it's OK.
KANLen09Nov 12, 2022 9:10 AM
Nov 12, 2022 5:41 AM

Feb 2020
Good job everyone! That was a pretty cool battle.

Runa has been saved and Rein's party has grown a little bit bigger again.
Nov 12, 2022 6:29 AM
Sep 2021
decent episode, runa was saved by rein and his team and now he has formed a contract with Runa and sora. He also now considers trying to become a hero due to the advice of Kanade and others.
I give it 5/10.
Nov 12, 2022 7:40 AM

Mar 2021
Rein and the girls managed to save the day and now Runa and sora have joined his party
Nov 12, 2022 8:02 AM
Jul 2014
So yeah, it seems clear that Rein's village was probably descendants of the previous hero, so inherited the God's blood and all the power that went with it. Hence why some demon lord supporter destroyed the village, to remove the threat. But they missed him.
Nov 12, 2022 8:48 AM

Oct 2017
Saving Runa didn't take much time. She's got a fun personality, good to have the twins in the party. Also Rein might actually be the true hero.
Nov 12, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2019
Lmao at rein and the girls easily taking care of the shield quest in two days to the dismay of the hero’s party. I love seeing those losers seething at rein’s success. Absolutely love sora and Runa’s designs as well.
Nov 12, 2022 9:10 AM
Feb 2018
I have a theory rein the real hero that why his village was destroyed the demon king was after him and send a monster horde or the village is like kunlun in suppose a kid from the last dungeon moved to the starter town either way Anois is just a descendant of a hero or someone greedy nobles back so they could tax their subjects more to help the hero but just pocketing the money that why the hero party had to take those side jobs they failed at
Nov 12, 2022 9:22 AM
Feb 2021
What I find this anime provides is that you do not have to be a named Hero to be seen as such. Especially when many anime's and stories in general play on that trope.

Sure Rein is OP but the bit of backstory we do get helps show that maybe he only seems like that because his village was wiped out because of their relation to the 1st Hero. This is all speculation on my part as I have not read the Manga but it could be a possiblity due to his extreme talents and abilities.

I do also like all his interactions with the girls, definitely a Harem formed but one where he is not intent on bedding them, very respectful to them all.
Nov 12, 2022 9:42 AM

Oct 2014
Rein missed the chance to say “You are more important than the world.” or smthing
Nov 12, 2022 9:58 AM

Mar 2013
Another inspiring episode. >.<

Hero: If I can't have you (in my party), I'll destroy you. (reminds me of some dere out there)
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 12, 2022 10:03 AM

Nov 2021
what's with the shit animation smh

The plot is kinda get boring tbh might drop it soon
Nov 12, 2022 10:03 AM
Sep 2021
In my opinion, I really hate that there are more plots waiting for hero party ( he said "I will erase him" bra bra ).

If only he get shield and done no more plot, it will be perfect in my opinion.
Nov 12, 2022 10:05 AM

May 2018
Who cares about the hero party, the 2 elf girls are top tier waifus!!
Nov 12, 2022 12:11 PM

Mar 2016
One more girl and the team should be complete. And again... How in the world can that guy be called The Hero?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Nov 12, 2022 1:04 PM

Jul 2022
I love how the named hero's party are set up to be such punching bags. They have likable moments but are relentlessly unlikeable.
Harem expands 100% with the delightful fairy twins along for the ride. The restraint of ecchi elements is admirable.
I continue to love all of the music and sound design.
Nov 12, 2022 1:57 PM
May 2022
Rein got cat pussy dragon pussy and a double serving of fairy pussy
Nov 12, 2022 2:02 PM

Jun 2017
Hero party proves again they are pieces of shit. lol

At least Rein got another nice harem addition, a double serving at that.
Nov 12, 2022 2:37 PM
Jan 2021
looks like Runa has been saved and Rein's harem has grown bigger., i like how both of the fairies are polar opposites of each other.
Nov 12, 2022 3:27 PM
Feb 2019
Arios definitely seems to be deteriorating mentally much faster than I expected to happen. I wonder if the rest of the party has noticed it or not.

On the other hand you have Rein's party which grew even more this episode with the addition of Sora and Runa after defeating the shadow knight. I am kind of excited to see what other cute members Rein adds to the party in the future.
Nov 12, 2022 3:32 PM
Mar 2021
yes rein get stronger and stronger by making pacts with ultimate species girls.
Nov 12, 2022 7:37 PM
Nov 2021
I think it was pretty amazing to say the least.
Nov 12, 2022 7:54 PM

Jun 2016
I get the distinct impression their intended names were Sola and Luna—literally sun and moon—to go with the whole opposite personalities motif, but what do I know?
Nov 12, 2022 8:41 PM

Jul 2022
man I feel like they can still fight monsters way above that shadow knight
Kek

Nov 12, 2022 8:50 PM

Feb 2019
I think Rein is actually the one with the blood of the gods and not that hero dude who is a sore loser lol
Nov 12, 2022 11:38 PM

Oct 2008
more members added to the party! 2 cute loli fairies!
if i were the MC i would give the yuusha a big middle finger if they wanna recruit me again more like "to be used again" lolz
5/5.

Nov 13, 2022 6:47 AM

Jun 2016
i loved this show !!
Nov 13, 2022 9:35 AM

Nov 2014
I find the whole hero part unnecessary. What this anime does good are waifus and I'd prefer to focus just on that. Speaking about waifus, that first fairy wasn't too promising, but her sister really makes up for that.
Nov 13, 2022 9:41 AM

Feb 2018
Seems like that whole thing with the hero is probably not going to be over just yet.
Nov 13, 2022 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
The shadow knight fight was anticlimactic for me.

We keep hearing of how epic these ultimate species’ powers are, yet it feels like we don’t get to see them much. I would like to see a bit more action in the show.

The last two episodes were a bit boring for me, but I do want to see how the story continues and if Rein will be able to defeat the demon king. Might skip ahead in the manga.
Nov 13, 2022 1:12 PM

Nov 2013
lol is the hero's job to train and defeat the bad guy... or to beat Rein? ... like... lmao i'm tired of that guy already

anyway, lots of cute moments from the 4 girls, i can't ask for much more :D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 13, 2022 10:53 PM

Mar 2016
There's actually a logic if why Rein couldn't beat the demon king. The stuffs:
His power is from his contract => But anyone in his contract do not gain any power from other contracts with same master (Rein,red-), closest is to gain boost from Rein. So unless Rein has some kind of "global boost" or "permanent power copy" between his contracts then the contracts are his achilles or limit actually => If the contract(s) removed by any reason, he would be weaker. The hero however does not have this limit since power gained can NOT be reduced due to it stays with him (unless if it is from artifacts or equipment). Even if Rein can power boost all his contracts, wouldn't that just make him as "Hero maker" then?

In short, Rein power can decrease without attacking Rein himself, hero power is not.

Rein contract limit is also unknown. If suppose there's a limit to this then stuffs would crumble. Not to mention artifacts that can only be equipped limited by racial/blood stuffs. Eg: Rein can gain power of hero, but he still not hero thus can not activate certain artifact power which required to defeat the demon king.

Well, probably later plot will turn him into hero class anyway. Just like how certain title turned a character with "hero" class into "innocent" class.
Nov 14, 2022 12:31 AM

May 2019
So now Rein's party size has doubled with the fairy girls. I'm curious what special abilities they have so hopefully we'll see that soon.

The hero guy really has an attitude and I think his threat to erase Rein will backfire. Also, as some posters have said, Rein could be the real hero (especially with the powers he's gained with each contract formed).
Nov 14, 2022 9:54 AM
Nov 2022
Didn't feel this was as good of an episode as the earlier ones. As usual, the plot moves fast, and it's starting to affect the quality of these episodes for me.

"Meets ultimate species, defeats bad guy, tames ultimate species". That's pretty much what I'm seeing this as. But at least it's not all fan service or something.

Everything just feels too easy, there's no challenge or tension for Rein, you just know he's going to win because that's what a secretly OP MC is like.

At this point, The Hero and his party are the most interesting characters, because they evoke strong emotions of things like anger.

In summary, the show isn't about things like tense battles and deep conflict, but it wouldn't hurt to include elements like this to make it a little less bland.
Nov 14, 2022 11:10 AM

Sep 2020
The two elves are finally in his group, there's only one character left, and not sure how the party will try to interfere them.
Nov 14, 2022 12:59 PM

Jun 2015
So much waifu material in this show. I totally skipped a beat having watch first eps and then just only find out I required a good old binge watch. Does make you wonder why some platforms promote shows in there tops picks and ignore fun wholesome stories current season like this one. And just so as not to be misunderstood. It comes down to money, and not the quality of story or content.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 14, 2022 6:31 PM
May 2022
Pensava q teria algum desafio nesse episódio, mas não chegou nem a metade do episódio e eles já tinham resolvido, eles focaram mais na introdução das duas novas personagens, apenas a cômedia está redendo nesse anime, mas nem nesse episódio teve isso, apenas algumas ceninhas engraçadas, pelos menos o Rein ainda usar o poder da sua classe de domador com sabedoria, concerteza esse ep foi bem abaixo da média, espero q o próximo volte ao normal.

Nosso domador de waifus aumentou seu grupo/hárem novamente, agora só falta a raposinha, e séra q o Rein é o verdadeiro grande héroi? Realmente faz sentido oq a Runa disse e esse deve ser o prot da obra.
Nov 15, 2022 5:57 AM

Jul 2016
I can't stand the Hero and his party!!
Nov 15, 2022 6:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Now the twin fairies are joining the group, nice, but really the blond hero is gonna be so annoying, now he's really determined to beat the MC
Nov 15, 2022 2:25 PM

Nov 2013
Setting the traits of a hero as recorded aside, Rain is certainly better suited as a hero. Not that it's particularly difficult.

The team grew again. It's understandable that Luna and Sora don't want to stay there.

Now that they have the shield, they can go on their merry way and keep being failures.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 16, 2022 1:50 AM

Apr 2019
Scumbag Yuusha definitely needs to get his ass handed down to him otherwise his arrogance will never cease to end, anyways, great episode, Rein is growing stronger day by day through his contracts with other superior beings.
Nov 16, 2022 3:34 PM

Jan 2022
The gangs inherited 2 more cute waifus, only one left captain. They seems interesting, i'm excited for future development with Runa and Sora. The fight with the heroes are never stopping lmao.
I like everything, ok
Nov 17, 2022 8:41 AM
Sep 2022
I'm enjoying the storyline a lot! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 30, 2022 1:59 PM
Oct 2010
Nothing in particular, series overall is mediocre at best.
Dec 11, 2022 3:29 PM
Aug 2020
i really love this anime i can't stop watching it
Dec 19, 2022 4:08 AM

Aug 2014
Adding another girl to Rein's Harem. And it is a twins
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 23, 2022 8:18 AM

Apr 2011
That was a good fight against that dark knight. Kanade punching a whole through the enemy was amusing.

Hero's party is unhappy that Rein's party got the shield in just two days. Its a pleasure to see their expressions. To be honest, they don't look like a hero's party, more like
ordinary adventurers with trash personalities who are playing heroes. Rein's party are more heroes' party than the actual heroes.

Happy to see the cute spirit twins joining the harem. They're so adorable. Sora is reserved while Runa is cheeky.. Rein maybe too kind for his own good, but that made him
get another waifus to join him. 
Jan 1, 2023 10:34 PM
Jul 2020
It was lit and cool
Jan 3, 2023 3:33 AM

Jul 2015
Must've been a hella suprise to the hero seeing Rein coming back with not only that shield thingy within 2 days but also double number of (ultimate species) girls.

Jan 3, 2023 8:58 PM

Feb 2021
His strength must be crazy now with lot of MP, physical power, and magic power :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 19, 2022

66 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 5, 2022

45 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 16, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 29, 2022

97 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 22, 2022

69 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 16, 4:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.