Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2022 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, Aoyagi probably realized it before but his legs has its limits. One thing that inspires competitors is to carry the torch for a teammate so that happens this episode.

I love the rivalry going on though. Shoukichi has that look that he wants to prove himself and everyone in this competition.
Nov 5, 2022 12:17 PM
Sep 2015
With just 5 episodes it's already "anime of the year" for me. And with 20 more it might be "anime of the decade" if it can maintain, or even exceed this episode's quality.
But I've to remind myself that it's hard to exceed this episode, because this episode is already flawless, so to exceed it the next episode has to go beyond perfect, which is to bring a chaos element aka Midousuji into a scene too.
Nov 5, 2022 12:28 PM
Sep 2018
phantomfandom said:
With just 5 episodes it's already "anime of the year" for me. And with 20 more it might be "anime of the decade" if it can maintain, or even exceed this episode's quality.
But I've to remind myself that it's hard to exceed this episode, because this episode is already flawless, so to exceed it the next episode has to go beyond perfect, which is to bring a chaos element aka Midousuji into a scene too.

For mee too!! I love this anime so much😭
Nov 5, 2022 12:49 PM

Jul 2010
Aoyagi, what a monster you are!! Kaburagi is trying to be worthy of his teacher the best he can.

I am wondering what Midousuji's scheming, no way he just fell off. I expect him to participate in the final ride as always.
Nov 5, 2022 1:45 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Why does it feel like they're acting as someone died or something when a rider leaves the team in the race. Wrong characters are the MC. This is why I'm Team Midousuji. He should appear more often.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Nov 5, 2022 2:04 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
with everything they talk about, because they talk and talk and don't stop, either because of a bee that brushes their cheek or because of a relay, theirs is to hit the tongue and it gives none of us, not even a miserable tug on the mouth !!!!

They should tell these guys that if they talked less, they would have more strength!!!!

Sohoku lost riders!!! kekeke
Nov 5, 2022 3:00 PM
Jul 2016
Aoyagi!!!! We will always remember you
Nov 5, 2022 3:06 PM

Nov 2016
Let's go ma boy Kaburagi

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 5, 2022 3:20 PM

Mar 2016
I didn't liked Aoyagi back in first when he along with Junta were sabotaging our 3 friends road at the concentration camp, today I felt bad for him because his interhigh just ended. Next stage, bring it!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Nov 5, 2022 3:53 PM

Jul 2010
Azuchi said:
Why does it feel like they're acting as someone died or something when a rider leaves the team in the race. Wrong characters are the MC. This is why I'm Team Midousuji. He should appear more often.

Lmao yesssss they are so overdramatic. But hey, it's anime, it's not like Midousuji can grow wings like a fly or Aoyagi can turn into Blob from X-Men. "Expressions" is just another effect, a metaphor, it would be too boring if they showed close to zero emotions, it's all about crying, screaming, laughing and singing. And cringing sometimes, that's too
Nov 5, 2022 6:53 PM
Mar 2020
After years of Teshima sacrificing himself to put Aoyagi on the podium, it was nice that Aoyagi finally got to return the favor.
Nov 5, 2022 9:27 PM

Feb 2013
Senpai noticed me episode
Nov 6, 2022 1:03 AM

Nov 2012
I made the mistake of deciding to watch this before bed. Now, I'm hyped! Iiikeiiii Kaburagi, Issa!
Junta and Aoyagi have come a long way since the training camp sabotage.
I keep waiting for a Midousuji antic. I'm surprised we haven't seen them catch up.
dragynfaerieNov 6, 2022 1:07 AM
Nov 6, 2022 1:10 AM

Nov 2017
Wait wait WAAIT!
The story is going too fast or did I just forgot to watch a movie or something?
WHY did they not showed the big race between Aoyagi & Techima with the Piranhas?! That was so exciting and they decided not to show in anime?! WTF?
I'm really really sad and confused :(

Btw - Kaburagi crying for Aoyagi was so beautiful <3
Nov 6, 2022 1:27 AM
Sep 2015
Animequeen_xx said:
phantomfandom said:

I also love this anime so much that when I heard next week episode will be postponed due to rugby broadcast I cry
Nov 6, 2022 2:22 AM

Sep 2013
I was scared this season wouldn't have the same impact as the others, season 4 while being good having some troubles but man this is PURE Yowapedal content,i was about to scream encouragement for Sohoku like previously said in this thread this season has definite AOTS potential even to AOTY what a delight.

This show is so inspiring i feel like i can lift mountains watching it.
Deep dark fantasies
Nov 6, 2022 2:41 AM
Sep 2018
phantomfandom said:
Animequeen_xx said:

I also love this anime so much that when I heard next week episode will be postponed due to rugby broadcast I cry

NOO WAAYY😭😭😭🙄🙄🙄🥲🥲
Nov 6, 2022 3:07 AM

Oct 2017
Intense episode, Aoyagi and Kaburagi showed their resolve.
Nov 6, 2022 8:58 AM
Apr 2022
Sorry please YOWAMUSHI WATCHER?😍😊😂
Nov 6, 2022 9:00 AM
Apr 2022
MegamiRem said:
Intense episode, Aoyagi and Kaburagi showed their resolve.

SORRY PLEASE 🤪
Nov 6, 2022 9:01 AM
Apr 2022
Stark700 said:
Yikes, Aoyagi probably realized it before but his legs has its limits. One thing that inspires competitors is to carry the torch for a teammate so that happens this episode.

I love the rivalry going on though. Shoukichi has that look that he wants to prove himself and everyone in this competition.

please sorry 🤪
Nov 7, 2022 3:36 PM
Sep 2010
tombraiderka009 said:
Wait wait WAAIT!
The story is going too fast or did I just forgot to watch a movie or something?
WHY did they not showed the big race between Aoyagi & Techima with the Piranhas?! That was so exciting and they decided not to show in anime?! WTF?
I'm really really sad and confused :(

Btw - Kaburagi crying for Aoyagi was so beautiful <3

each of the last 3 seasons covered around 90-100 chapters but in order to finish the second inter high this season there's around about 120 chapters to cover so simply put Hiroshima and the death game had to be cut or this inter high would have went on into a season 6 (which we might never get), although I dunno why they couldn't just make it 3 cours like the first season (guess the popularity must have fallen in the last few years). At least we got some kind of moment with them vs Kyoto.
Nov 10, 2022 12:23 PM
Apr 2021
Este si es un desarrollo de personaje
Dec 7, 2022 2:17 PM

Oct 2015
Much respect to Aoyagi for pulling his team to HakuGaku on the top of bringing Teshima, their captain, back to the team despite of his leg. Kaburagi said he respected Aoyagi more than anyone else in the world... that was so moving. I love their dynamics, too.

And Kaburagi, my boi... you make me so proud. Go on and win against that gorilla! I'm watching you, too!

I wonder what would it be like for Onoda to become a third year? There would be no one to guide him anymore. And he would have juniors to look up to him.
   HuaLian <3
Apr 27, 2023 1:01 AM

Dec 2012
Ah man, if I'd known this was Aoyagi's finish line, I would have savored his final duet with Teshima. Kaburagi is bringing the fire & I got so excited when Onoda shouted his name towards the end.

I'll admit, the first few episodes made me think this was going to be a dragged out repeat of Grande Road. It's definitely picking up fast and I'm still lowkey hoping Teshima makes it to the final battle rather than dropping out on the next mountain.
Oct 24, 2023 8:05 AM

Jan 2017
Go go Kaburagi! Go go Onoda! Go go Sohoku

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

28 by Koichi23xKaneki2 »»
Apr 16, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

11 by euls »»
Apr 12, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

34 by perroloco »»
Feb 18, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2023

20 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:05 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

12 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.