Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Denji an incel
Nov 5, 2022 1:12 AM

Jul 2017
Is denji an incel?

by the latest episode denji wants to touch boobs but still has not which means for certain he is celebate but involuntarily.

His whole dream and motivation is to the deed with a woman. Yet he is very rude to Power. This is common behavior of incels - treating women poorly

Also, he is a blatant simp to Makima. Like how incels simp to streamers, vtubers, etc. because they are their "ideal" women.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 5, 2022 1:21 AM
Apr 2021
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

by the latest episode denji wants to touch boobs but still has not which means for certain he is celebate but involuntarily.

His whole dream and motivation is to the deed with a woman. Yet he is very rude to Power. This is common behavior of incels - treating women poorly

Also, he is a blatant simp to Makima. Like how incels simp to streamers, vtubers, etc. because they are their "ideal" women.

he is 16..... and also, power is not a girl, she is a fiend (and she tried to kill him lmao). also, everyone literally simps for makima and you will know why (if you read the manga).
Nov 5, 2022 1:25 AM
Oct 2019
steven1202 said:
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

he is 16..... and also, power is not a girl, she is a fiend (and she tried to kill him lmao). also, everyone literally simps for makima and you will know why (if you read the manga).

not tyrna be rude or anything but i like how u said Power wasnt a girl but then u called her a she. the reason i called Power a her is cause in my view Power is a she
Nov 5, 2022 1:26 AM
Apr 2021
haha, you're right. it's a fiend then
Nov 5, 2022 1:26 AM
Apr 2021
Natsu_193 said:
steven1202 said:

not tyrna be rude or anything but i like how u said Power wasnt a girl but then u called her a she. the reason i called Power a her is cause in my view Power is a she

you're right lmao. it's a fiend then
Nov 5, 2022 1:28 AM
Oct 2019
steven1202 said:

im just happy your not one of the people that gets a fended by that lol
Nov 5, 2022 1:28 AM
Aug 2022
Natsu_193 said:
steven1202 said:

not tyrna be rude or anything but i lole how u said power wasnt a girl but then u called her a she
dude got confused regarding pronouns with all the woke shit going on, give him some slack
Nov 5, 2022 1:30 AM
Apr 2016
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

what even is this post supposed to mean? are you ok?
Nov 5, 2022 1:32 AM
Oct 2019
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

btw power is a jerk to Denji and she did try to kill him. just so u know. and u should add a NO option
Nov 5, 2022 1:36 AM
Feb 2021
Natsu_193 said:
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

btw power is a jerk to Denji and she did try to kill him. just so u know. and u should add a NO option

Guess somebody didn't watched properly and get their anger take over them. She clearly did it to get her pet back. She has a good reason to do that
Nov 5, 2022 1:37 AM
Oct 2019
SenjuToman said:
Natsu_193 said:

Guess somebody didn't watched properly and get their anger take over them. She clearly did it to get her pet back. She has a good reason to do that

im not angry and im just saying. and i can kinda see your point about that. and remember Denji didnt know about her trying to get her cat back at that time
Nov 5, 2022 1:40 AM
Jan 2021
Denji isn't an incel and this can be seen with what his story really is about

When we first meet denji he's living to survive, having his basic needs met would be the dream for him. He's then put into a situation where he's living his dream and that becomes his norm and he's left with the question "What now"

Denji then notices he has certain urges and then decides to follow them. I'm not going to spoil what happens next but Denji's story is about chasing happiness and how we as people should live
Nov 5, 2022 1:45 AM

Mar 2021
No he isn't an incel
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2022 1:54 AM

Sep 2020
lol he is rude to Power? I thought it was the other way around. I don't like him as much as the next guy, but give this man a break. All, he wants for now is to touch boobs. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR????

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Nov 5, 2022 1:56 AM
Mar 2021
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

so we have power and denjis relationship currently
denji has some form of civil behaviour being that he washes and flushes at least slightly more often than power and she CLOGGED THE TOILET 💀
denjis motivation definitely helped them get along better but thats sort of a gateway into a friendly relationship instead especially since he waves meowy
he simps for makima because:
1: boob
2: he wants to maintain his new life and makima doesnt need a dog who aint bark

i just woke up mb
Nov 5, 2022 1:57 AM

Aug 2022
If Denji is an incel then you are an inferior waste of sperm who was smh allowed to own a phone/computer and make this terrible thread. Seriously just stop. This is not, in any way, a fruitful discussion.
Nov 5, 2022 1:58 AM

Dec 2017
He technically is, but he isn't hateful like the loudest incels.
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Nov 5, 2022 2:07 AM

Apr 2019
MongoDB said:

Denji saved Power by not calling her out to the Public Safety Bureau when she literally tried to kill him. Also Power doesn't have any basic human etiquette's she doesn't bath, doesn't flush her toilet, she dirties the place and throws vegetables on the ground. Anybody would be annoyed with her. Denji was literally cleaning her shit and telling her to flush properly. How is that equivalent to treating her poorly?
Nov 5, 2022 2:08 AM
Jul 2018
Is denji an incel???
Nov 5, 2022 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
Natsu_193 said:
steven1202 said:

In my view ahahaha power is a girl there is not view
Nov 5, 2022 2:15 AM
May 2021
Guys, these treads are seriously getting out of the hand 🤨
Nov 5, 2022 2:15 AM
Jan 2021
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

have you read the manga? cus if not you should, it makes everything more clear and the story progesses a lot
Nov 5, 2022 2:18 AM
Oct 2022
the amount of braindead people and them making threads jfc
Nov 5, 2022 2:18 AM
Apr 2021
Natsu_193 said:
steven1202 said:

im just happy your not one of the people that gets a fended by that lol

never in a million years
Nov 5, 2022 2:26 AM

Apr 2022
boy the quality of threads really took a nosedive huh
Nov 5, 2022 2:29 AM
Jan 2022
Denji is more so mega horny rather than an incel. I don’t think he really cares about the existence of anyone but girls, which is different from incels who usually judge guys and girls. But hey, I’m not an expert on incels or even Chainsaw Man so I’ll leave that up to y’all to decide
Nov 5, 2022 2:37 AM
Jul 2022
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

So he will not act rude towards a fiend who tried to kill him? Nice bait

And he is 16 bro, every teenager wishes to get those titties.
Nov 5, 2022 2:38 AM
Jul 2022
btw why tf is there no "no" option?
Nov 5, 2022 2:46 AM
Jan 2022
I can smell Misogynist ?? Ewwwwww
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2022 2:50 AM

Aug 2018
i mean aint it obvious lmao

Nov 5, 2022 2:51 AM

Jan 2008
KanataX said:

Not just the threads, the replies too. There are like, three people at best, whose posts worth a damn here. The rest are the not-so-prominent territory of complete garbage. I sometimes wonder why I'm forcing myself to visit the CSM anime section.
JunchiNov 5, 2022 3:22 AM
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Nov 5, 2022 3:20 AM
Oct 2020
You need to get off Twitter and Reddit because your brain is melting at a disturbingly fast rate
Nov 5, 2022 3:23 AM
Oct 2022
Junchi said:
KanataX said:

Not just the threads, the replies too. There are like, three people at best, whose posts worth a damn here. The rest are the not-so-prominent territory of complete garbage. I sometimes wonder why I'm forcing myself to visit the CSM anime section.

lmao fr i mean how tf does such a stupid question even cross your mind we're literally only 4 eps in and this is the state the fanbase is in,can't imagine when we're 2-3 seasons down 💀
Nov 5, 2022 3:40 AM
Aug 2021
B4ggedMilk said:
Denji isn't an incel and this can be seen with what his story really is about

When we first meet denji he's living to survive, having his basic needs met would be the dream for him. He's then put into a situation where he's living his dream and that becomes his norm and he's left with the question "What now"

Denji then notices he has certain urges and then decides to follow them. I'm not going to spoil what happens next but Denji's story is about chasing happiness and how we as people should live

A question this thesis because the sexual urge in humans is above that of the need for food and water.
Nov 5, 2022 3:54 AM
Nov 2015
I tried to get into this anime but I guess it's not for me
Nov 5, 2022 3:56 AM

Feb 2022
the stupid shit im forced to see everytime i open this app

Nov 5, 2022 4:17 AM

Oct 2013
Denji is a teenager obsessed over fleshly pleasures and meeting basic needs; the latter is because he lacked them back when he was homeless and had to rely on eating bread without any additional ingredients.

So nope, he is not even close to somebody who might've been called as an incel. He's closer to being a coomer, but he is not one per se.
Nov 5, 2022 4:24 AM
Apr 2022
Natsu_193 said:
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

in her defense, Power wasn't so much aiming to kill Denji, as she was trying to save Meowy.
Nov 5, 2022 4:33 AM

Aug 2020
Natsu_193 said:
steven1202 said:

I believe transgenders are not the topic so what you trynna say dumbass
Nov 5, 2022 4:34 AM

Aug 2020
Zavizi said:
Is denji an incel???

op do be projecting
Nov 5, 2022 5:36 AM
Mar 2020
Thisiscringe said:
literally by definition he is why are people discussing this lmao

Given the circumstances of his life thus far and how he hasn’t actually TRIED to have sex, he’s really not an incel. He’s a teenage boy who wants to touch tiddies, not an adult who is making sexual advances and being denied.
I will never be coming to threads again cos this is brain-melting and just generally stupid, I applaud good discussion but this is so far out the gate I actually feel my brain shrinking. Just enjoy the anime and save your (bad) hypotheses until you’ve read the manga or the whole manga has been adapted lol.
Nov 5, 2022 5:41 AM
Mar 2020
Thisiscringe said:
TheSire said:

Given the circumstances of his life thus far and how he hasn’t actually TRIED to have sex, he’s really not an incel. He’s a teenage boy who wants to touch tiddies, not an adult who is making sexual advances and being denied.
I will never be coming to threads again cos this is brain-melting and just generally stupid, I applaud good discussion but this is so far out the gate I actually feel my brain shrinking. Just enjoy the anime and save your (bad) hypotheses until you’ve read the manga or the whole manga has been adapted lol.

tf u mean my hypothesis I didn't start the thread im just saying hes literally an incel. idk about the manga but the anime makes its very clear this dude wants to get bitches and is incapable. this isnt a discussion this whole thread is so dumb ahahhahaa

Weird take pal, must suck for you, being a teenage incel and all that dang homie head up, you thought about tiddies (or penis I’m not judging) and now you’re an incel dang that’s wild, hope you get better <3
Nov 5, 2022 5:54 AM
Dec 2020
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

To your first point, bro is 16. With your logic most 16yos would be incels.

To your second point, Denji is rude to Power initially because she acts impulsively and causes him unnecessary trouble. He even forgives her for nearly getting him killed fighting the bat devil and doesn’t force her to do anything after everything is over; she comes to him at the end of the 4th episode of her own volition.

To your last point, everyone simping for makima is an actual plot point and will be addressed later, and it has nothing to do with Denji or any other character
Nov 5, 2022 5:55 AM

May 2021
You left out the part where Power tries to kill Denji.

Nov 5, 2022 6:20 AM

Mar 2020
He touches boobs, kisses with girls, showers with them, pretty normal guy.
Maybe stop projecting
Nov 5, 2022 6:38 AM
Sep 2021
he doesn't hate women so no
Nov 5, 2022 7:49 AM
Feb 2022
Denji's not an incel, he was poor. People's view on power will change. currently on ch 109 so I won't spoil anything.
Nov 5, 2022 9:10 AM

May 2021
read the manga and u will see progress with Power relationships with Denji. but i think ppl judging only by 4 eps and thinking that characters etc will not progress i dunno
Nov 5, 2022 9:13 AM

May 2021
King_KK said:
MongoDB said:

Denji saved Power by not calling her out to the Public Safety Bureau when she literally tried to kill him. Also Power doesn't have any basic human etiquette's she doesn't bath, doesn't flush her toilet, she dirties the place and throws vegetables on the ground. Anybody would be annoyed with her. Denji was literally cleaning her shit and telling her to flush properly. How is that equivalent to treating her poorly?

actually she is bath but not often LOL xddd. and yeah their relationships are the best. Like Power will develop as a character same with Denji and their relationships as a whole just wait ofc. (manga is superior)
Nov 5, 2022 9:14 AM

May 2021
CJRike said:
Denji is more so mega horny rather than an incel. I don’t think he really cares about the existence of anyone but girls, which is different from incels who usually judge guys and girls. But hey, I’m not an expert on incels or even Chainsaw Man so I’ll leave that up to y’all to decide

dont care? read the manga plz
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 1, 2022

783 by xriceball26 »»
May 7, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

983 by EinTheVariance »»
May 6, 5:54 PM

» Why wasn't it 24 episodes? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Apr 9

55 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 5, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

388 by PokefanPT »»
May 4, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 13, 2022

312 by PokefanPT »»
May 4, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.