Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 3, 2022 6:12 AM
May 2022
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

I wonder if the hexagon stuff on the ground is another hint (virtual world?) or just part of the art style.

It could just be used for aesthetic purposes, but that is a good point
Nov 3, 2022 8:34 AM

Jun 2021
I never expect there's uncensored version, I could see Mongfa-sensei assets without any censor!
Nov 3, 2022 11:48 AM

Jul 2014
It would have been more bold of the show for Ilya to actually be male and maybe play Asahi up as bisexual, but this was the more obvious and easier path really. I'd also say that Asahi should have found out sooner so the topic could be treated more seriously and given more time, rather than roughly half the episode being hijinks about trying to hide it and pretty much resolving the conflict with a single two-minute conversation.

Not much to get suspicious about this episode in terms of whatever twist is hiding away, apart from the innkeep being a giant for some reason while they were visiting, but normal once they'd left. Hopefully not too much longer to wait for a reveal now, though, as my patience with these generic harem hijinks is really wearing thin.
Nov 3, 2022 1:04 PM

Sep 2020
She wear that thing to pretend she's a boy is just so hilarious, good to see that she chose to stop pretending and be a girl at the end.
Nov 3, 2022 1:20 PM
Jul 2022
the best plot twist in anime
Nov 3, 2022 8:17 PM
May 2022
Agora foi a vez da Ilya desbroquear uma parte da memória, e parece q foi a primeira a conheceu ele e tbm descobrimos q ele, não é ele,e sim ela, q por algum motivo me deixou triste sabe disso ;-;, e esse foi um episódio mais engraçado até agora, principamente na hr do banho com aqueles maus entendidos, principamente a cena do "Tengu" , e o Tengu realmente existe, aparentemente a "magia" nesse mundo, mas não acho q essa magia e o Tengu sejam aprofundados, ou apenas seja algo q esse susposto mundo virtual criou.

Aparetemente o próximo episódio pode ser focado na loirinha e o seguinte na sensei, e depois no amigo do prota, q na minha opnião parece sabe de alguma coisa.

Mongfa-sensei best girl <3
Nov 4, 2022 1:23 AM
Nov 2021
increased rating!! seems promising!
Nov 4, 2022 5:58 AM

Jan 2021
Interesting i guess lol

● we starting off with IIya being in the wc and dreaming about papa lol, Asahi walks in and yeah and that.

● they go to the mall and see a stand where you can win a prize for an hot spring for 2, guess what, they all won the 1st prize, what are the odds lmao.

● they arrive at the inn and holy shit that dude is big lol, they all get scared but i think that he is friendly.

● ping pong match turned out like a battlefield, everything got destroyed and Asahi got hit in the nuts, yikes.

● at dinner the big guy tells them a story about the tengu that appeared in the inn and something something.

● now they go to the hot spring and IIya all embarrassed because she thinks that Asahi will know that she is a girl. Sauna scene, they almost battle it out and it gets real hot and IIya starts sweating and she turns into goku? 😂, Asahi being dizzy leaves the sauna, declaring that he lost. outside hot spring, who would've thought, 2 girls want to peek and look at Asahi & IIya but IIya lost her towel bc of the wind so she goes and pretends to be an tengu lmao, nice save i guess because Asahi got scared.

● Bedroom scene, IIya finally says that she needed to be a boy because of her father, what a shit father btw but Asahi being the man comforts IIya and tells her that she needs to be who she wants to be and IIya wants to be a girl.
Nov 4, 2022 7:26 PM
Nov 2022
I honestly can't tell if this show is trying to be heartfelt or if its meant to be a parody of harem animes, either way I love it cause it just doesn't take itself too seriously
Nov 4, 2022 7:37 PM
Oct 2022
Episode was all right I think guess…
Nov 4, 2022 9:19 PM

Jan 2011
shame i was actually on board with this harem having a boy and MC-kun being Bi and its not like id trust it to handle some kind of trans plot if it was that but the cop out of it's actually a girl isn't that surprising figured we've moved on with it being almost 2023 with using this kind of trope but his reaction on her asking what she wants to be was the nicest thing i could figure for this lol

the tengu mask bit really wanted us to focus on it ,also to my surprise this show has nipples out i knew they just showed butts but i didn't think it was just gonna show everything

still holding on for the twist and were almost halfway there so far every girl has had some kind of past connection to MC waiting for this to all be a Sim so they can relive their time with him
Nov 5, 2022 5:43 AM

Aug 2014
If he is a she, how could she hide her chest this whole time. It grow suddenly in this episode XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Nov 5, 2022 6:05 AM

Jun 2021
HOT SPRING EPISODE. The harem goes to a pretty sweet looking onsen and HOLY SHIT IS THE OWNER FROM GRAPPLER BAKI OR SOMETHING?!

Alright, so Ilya is a girl because her dad was in denial, not because of some ominous thing that the cold open alluded to. I thought it was going to be more serious than "my dad wanted a boy, so when I wasn't one he forced me to be one till I died". Could have added some drama to it or at least said some poignant things about gender identity and biology, but nah, just a copout to show some extra ass and tiddies (not that I'm mad about that particular aspect, because I won't lie, the butts are pretty nice, although those bunny stickers on the boobs were pretty annoying, let's wait for the uncensored release online).

And of course Ilya (or I guess Irina, now) had her past memory unlocked via MC touch. The longer we teeter on the edge of this crap and now allude to something deeper the more unhinged I will get.

Also, THE TENGU WAS REAL ALL ALONG! And also the owner of the onsen isn't a giant monster lady?! What the frick was that post-credit scene?

Judging by the next episode title I'm gonna assume Sensei is next to get her brain blast?

EDIT: I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT ILYA'S SUPER SAIYAN DICK POWER!
Nov 5, 2022 2:44 PM
Jul 2012
I'm honestly not surprised "he" turned out to be a "she". It was hinted at in the locker room where "he" hid from the others while changing for PE (I wonder how many others here noticed that?) in a previous episode. I thought there was a good reason for that, and I was right.

I'm a bit disappointed though. I thought it was really unique to have one harem member be of the same sex as the protagonist, but I still really like the anime, so it's not THAT bad I suppose.
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Nov 5, 2022 10:00 PM
Jul 2019
So, the white haired girl is a female...so now we know........
Nov 7, 2022 5:25 AM
Sep 2022
Esse episódio foi melhor que o anterior e talvez eu dê uma chance para o anime...
Nov 8, 2022 9:29 AM
May 2022
very funny Comedy is well packaged
Nov 8, 2022 3:02 PM
Feb 2020
This episode was pretty funny. If it hadn't been for the humor I probably wouldn't have watched though, because it was PAINFULLY obvious that Ilya (or Irina) was a girl even without her saying so and frantically trying to cover up. I'm glad that she feels free to be herself now, but I would've preferred if I hadn't been able to notice it right away.
Nov 9, 2022 5:32 AM

May 2009
ATX aired uincensored version, it's already on torrents so stop complaining about censorship.
Nov 9, 2022 11:06 AM
May 2022
anyone noticed the background while they were staring at the inn(while we look at them)? there were patterns on the floor that did not belong there (they look like honeycombs). This whole thing is definitely a simulation of some sorts
Nov 10, 2022 7:04 AM
May 2019
Girls? I wanna see men!
Nov 11, 2022 3:32 AM
Jul 2017
Ilya be packin
Boobies on the bluray version?
???
Ilya is a girl?
Good daughter, but the dad? idk
Nov 12, 2022 1:20 PM

Mar 2010
I can't lie I got a giant boner when I saw that fake boner no homo.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 13, 2022 2:01 PM
Mar 2018
Mask used for male genitals. Peak fiction!
Nov 16, 2022 4:17 PM

Sep 2020
Best ep so far, I always expected Ilya to be a girl eventually.

Didn't expect them to go so hard with that tengu mask bit! ;)

On my to-buy list now if Sentai ever puts a BD out.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Nov 18, 2022 2:46 PM
Nov 2021
Ri demais kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Nov 25, 2022 2:16 AM

Oct 2018
Just like the previous episode, they are trying to focus on the individual girls. Sensei episode when?
Nov 27, 2022 11:59 PM
Oct 2022
Mantul, gundal gandul
Nov 28, 2022 12:00 AM
Oct 2022
Cuma episode 4 doang yg tumpah2, sisanya cuma bikin ngaceng nanggung
Dec 20, 2022 2:32 AM
Sep 2016
I'm honestly loving the absolute chaos and extreme content, but I'm pretty disappointed the one thing they chickened out on is a queer character existing. I feel like a guy being in the harem added a fun dynamic and I'm sad it's gone.
Dec 28, 2022 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
Not that it affects Asahi's love interest into her in anyway but Ilya truly is a true man for making the sauna hotter than it already was.

Dec 29, 2022 2:14 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I saw the uncensored version for this ep. XD
Dec 30, 2022 4:04 PM

Jul 2012
Best episode so far. I'm surprised some people are upset that Ilya was a girl, it was blatantly obvious from the start lol.
Jan 4, 2023 7:26 PM

Jan 2017
HOORAY FOR REVERSE TRAPS

I don't get the after-credit scene though, apparently the tall innkeeper was a tengu.... ok...??
Jan 6, 2023 5:56 PM

Apr 2019
It appears that Ilya was not a man but instead a woman, haven't seen that trope played in a while, there seems to be a glitch in the matrix and with that i can now say this might all be a simulation or some kind of VR, the Onsen they went into didn't have any other people other than them and there was those weird hexagon shapes on the ground
Jan 9, 2023 7:14 PM

Aug 2017
Most entertaining episode so far.  That shamisen was rocking, I love that thing.  Glad the boy is really a girl; I was stunned to see inclusion of a boy in a Japanese anime harem.
Jan 15, 2023 12:14 AM

Aug 2020
Bit heavy on the fanservice but I guess that's to be expected from an onsen episode. Naturally they won a prize to get there, no surprises here, and as expected, the guy who turns out to be a girl, also seems to have known the mc before.
Jan 15, 2023 7:52 PM
Aug 2022
girl effectively used a dildo as a weapon what is going on anymore
Jan 18, 2023 1:38 PM
Oct 2019
there was no trap its a girl bad show
Jan 23, 2023 11:53 PM

Feb 2021
This episode is really hilarious!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 24, 2023 4:17 PM

May 2015
this episode was so funny omg
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Mar 9, 2023 4:17 PM
Jun 2020
it is so over, it has never been more over than it is right now
Apr 2, 2023 3:19 PM

Feb 2012
Onsen fanservice ep

Of course, the Chinese teacher Mongfa (Best Woman) aces at table tennis....and the American girl only knows about Japanese inns from Hentai.
With Ilya holding out in a sauna, Asahi is unexpectedly convinced that Ilya is more of a manly man than he is.
Ilya turns out to be a girl named Irina This reveal is expected given she was hiding behind a locker when the boys were changing for P.E. In the act of hiding her identity from Asahi, she freely wore nothing beneath to convince everyone else she was the Tengu and that it was real.
So what's up with that ending? Was the real Tengu was pretending to be the proprietress whilst Asahi and his harem were staying over?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 13, 2023 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
Oooh, so it was a reverse trap after all. I wondered why Ilya joined his harem, her being a boy didn't make much sense since the dude is clearly hetero. Made for a funny episode though in the onsen haha.
Dec 20, 2023 2:38 AM

May 2015
Ilya would of gotten away with it too, If it wasn't for that dastardly bar of soap! I'm glad that this outcome seems to have lifted a heavy weight off her shoulders though. Now she can live as Irina with the girls.
Jan 5, 1:57 PM

Mar 2008
Was hoping for Ilya nipples, but alas. Funny episode with the tengu nose dick though.
Jan 16, 3:36 PM

Aug 2021
For a hotspring episode this one was rather.. emotional. That talk they had after the gender reveal was cute, that he accepted her no matter what.
Jan 22, 4:15 PM
Oct 2021
Never had I imagine I'd be drooling for more "trap" episodes like this, this one was an extra spicy one and I loved it every step of the way. Ilya best girl hands down🗿🔥🔥🔥. Notice how I said Ilya and not Irina. This episode has done numbers on me.
Apr 27, 4:05 AM
Nov 2023
Passando aqui Para dar a nota apenas, não me lembro exatamente do que acontece em cada episódio, mas lembro da história toda, gostei muito
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2022

125 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 30, 2022

180 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2022

43 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

115 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 9, 2022

102 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.