Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 23, 2023 1:38 PM

Feb 2022
I didn't find any show that can traumatize me.
[/url]
Feb 23, 2023 1:40 PM

Apr 2020
Spirited Away…. When I was 6. That No Face
My Candy:
Feb 23, 2023 2:09 PM

Sep 2020
utopica said:
Jellybeanx said:
Yu Yu Hakusho really traumatised me as a kid. Honestly, I had so many freaking nightmares about that. But I was around 10 years old when I watched that, and it was always before bedtime, so it makes sense.
cool to see I'm not the only one. Are there any parts or scenes in particular that really got to you? 
Maybe this...?
Oh my God!! Yes !!! I remember these episodes! No specific scene comes to mind, but the entire series was quite brutal. As you mentioned above, the way they portrayed death, the entire inferno realm and the spirits, it was too much for me as a child. I guess it would be okay today, but the first time I watched it, I was too young.
Feb 26, 2023 3:43 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Shiki yeah I agree with that, also the Manga shounen no abyss,gannibal..

Mostly are Mangas than Anime

Feb 26, 2023 3:46 PM

Jul 2021
ryo-san said:

Shiki was wholesome AF.
It's borderline CGDCT category.
Feb 26, 2023 3:51 PM

Oct 2019
nightmare wise, made in abyss.

actual trauma, chainsaw man. i don't think i can ever kiss a drunk girl because of it.
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime怌AMV怍: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Feb 26, 2023 4:01 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
JaniSIr said:
ryo-san said:

Shiki was wholesome AF.
It's borderline CGDCT category.

I would feel the same way if I watched it now but I watched during pandemic lock down while believing the world is going to end anyday..

Feb 26, 2023 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
The end of the Golden Age arc takes the cake at the moment.

Fuck Griffith.
Feb 26, 2023 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
tchitchouan said:
The Elfen Lied really scarred me bad.
I could never finish this.  It wasn't the gore, but the story for me.
Feb 26, 2023 4:18 PM

Apr 2022
finally got around made in abyss and the swollen arm scene was pretty fucked.
Feb 26, 2023 4:21 PM

Mar 2017
The most abhorrent parts of Overlord S3 still creep into my random thoughts from time to time, which is one reason it ranks dead last out of hundreds of anime I've watched. It's also the only anime that makes me seriously wish it were possible to erase it from my memory and warn my earlier self away from ever watching it.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Feb 26, 2023 6:53 PM

Dec 2019
I think in terms of genuine feelings, I'd say Happy Sugar life really messed me up. I knew it wasn't going to be a happy show cause of the synopsis and cause I was told it's mc was a yandere, I was prepared to see things like character death. And while it did have that, just the overall presentation of the story, it's characters, what happened, and how certain topics were portrayed and even the fact that certain topics even happened, genuinely unnerved me. I had seen shows like corpse party where the entire scare factor was character death so seeing a show where death was what scared me the least, was jarring to say the least. I don't think an anime or manga ever had me need to take a half an hour to genuinely contemplate whether I was gonna continue it or not until I watched Happy Sugar Life Episode 1.

In terms of 'oh god why did I even start this'? Pupa. I could feel my sanity gradually retire as I watched it. It hurt to watch.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
-Kino's Journey
Feb 26, 2023 7:29 PM

May 2021
Apolygon2 said:
actual trauma, chainsaw man. i don't think i can ever kiss a drunk girl because of it

I mean hey, at least in a way it's educational, never make out while drunk šŸ˜‚
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Feb 26, 2023 7:47 PM
Aug 2017
Grisaia no Kajitsu... If you know, you know.

Feb 27, 2023 12:03 PM

Mar 2021
When I was younger, Higurashi traumatized me when I thought it was a slice of life happy anime, although I can watch the whole season now without trouble 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ā„ļø Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

276 by NightVampire »»
9 minutes ago

» When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode? :)

Rinrinka - Mar 27

35 by oappo »»
11 minutes ago

» Favorite anime vs best anime

Kenzolo-folk - 6 hours ago

22 by DarkFirefly72 »»
26 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Yesterday

86 by 3miL »»
34 minutes ago

» What does the Anime you watch say about you

ST63LTH - Yesterday

22 by KittenCuddler »»
57 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.