Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Karuizawa feels like a scapegoat in all this....and not only that, she gets bullied like no tomorrow again.

I guess Kakeru is the type of guy who will do anything to get the truth no matter how much it hurts. This episode is a tough one.
Sep 19, 2022 5:30 AM

May 2020
There's a thing about volume 7 and that is the climax was played out on the rooftop, and if we go by definition, "rooftop" means the outside surface of the roof of a building, not a fucking dimmed hall. Though the last episode already made it a bit clear we diverged some huge time from the original thing, still I was kinda wishful they’d correct it next time but hey not like they even care.

Anyways, coming to the good part, they definitely kept most of the trash talking, even Ayanokoji’s, “Don’t panic, I’m the one you’re seeking for” lol. And of course obliterating Ishizaki and Albert single-handedly. Poor Ibuki though, those were some amusing reactions though. Now watching this whole fight sequence made one thing crystal clear, they kept a whole lot of budget for this episode, be it with Albert or with Ibuki or with the final boss Ryuuen, action sequences were more than appreciable. Ryuuen’s voice actor did a great job, bringing the very best out of his character.

It was hyped, and to be honest they did a decent job for the most part, good job minus rooftop. Now just not sure what they will have for next episode, hopefully not the entirety of volume 7.5

Have to feel for this dude lol
Softhenic03Sep 19, 2022 5:34 AM
Sep 19, 2022 6:02 AM

Jan 2021
I am actually very entertained by what I just watched, there wasn't any glaring issues with the animation at all and the speed of the fights is what I expected them to be.

Of course it's a shame not everything could be included in the episode but I can admit I was wrong to doubt the people coping that Lerche were saving the budget for this episode.

Obviously the best part of the episode was Ayanogod folding Ryuen and his lackeys like nothing and Kiyo punching and punching Ryuen with that blank face was pure badassery.

Well done Studio Lerche.

LoreMasterDanSep 19, 2022 6:32 AM
Sep 19, 2022 6:24 AM

Jun 2019
I feel so bad for Karuizawa being in the middle of all this but this is what we've been waiting for. AHHH... so fucking satisfied. They did a good job IMO. But, I wanna punch them myself. Last episode next week. I'm looking forward to how this is gonna get concluded. Ayanokoji GOAT... Ryuuen was asking for it for a long time. I'm happy with this.
Sep 19, 2022 6:25 AM

Apr 2014
hahahahaha Ryuuen You deserved it! no... no... no... It was not something that you deserved because you deserved more than this. This was too little for you. Punching was not enough for you fu..ing Ryuuen!
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 19, 2022 6:27 AM
Feb 2020
If only the animation though, but no matter, we just have to wait for the whole Blu-Ray released
Sep 19, 2022 6:27 AM

Apr 2021
ibuki getting slapped was one of the funniest things I've watched in a while
Sep 19, 2022 6:29 AM
Aug 2022
lol ibuki 🤣🤣
Sep 19, 2022 6:29 AM
Aug 2021
Peak for real Kiyotaka the goat
Sep 19, 2022 6:30 AM
Nov 2021
Loved it😍😍😍
Sep 19, 2022 6:30 AM

Oct 2017
Finally it happened, been wanting to see Ryuen get his ass kicked since season 1. Ayanokouji beat the shit outta him and his gang. This was so satisfying to watch. My only complain would be that Ibuki didn't get hit. She was only put to sleep, I guess even Ayanokouji wouldn't hit a girl. Last moment with Kei was sweet.
MegamiRemSep 26, 2022 1:16 AM
Sep 19, 2022 6:32 AM
May 2021
Although they changed some stuff from the LN this shit is GASSSSS
Sep 19, 2022 6:33 AM
Oct 2019
I laugh so hard watching Ryuuen got destroyed by Ayanokouji.

ngl this was a very satisfying episode.

Well done Studio Lerche.
Sep 19, 2022 6:33 AM
Feb 2021
As a non-light novel reader, seeing Ayanokoji throw hands for the first genuine time in the series is awesome. It's also incredibly scary too, because he described getting ganged on by 4 people a "menial task" and his face almost never changed the entire time other than when he was choked... While I really like cat and mouse strategy games between two masterminds, nothing can match the raw hype of a fist fight.
Sep 19, 2022 6:34 AM
Sep 2021
When I watched classroom of the elite for the 1st time I really didn't understood it well but now after understanding it I am loving it
Sep 19, 2022 6:34 AM
Jan 2021
let's push up the rating of this anime
Sep 19, 2022 6:35 AM
Jul 2021
The fight at the end was much more violent than what I've imagined from reading the Light Novel, Holy shit..
Sep 19, 2022 6:36 AM
Jul 2022
Softhenic03 said:
There's a thing about volume 7 and that is the climax was played out on the rooftop, and if we go by definition, "rooftop" means the outside surface of the roof of a building, not a fucking dimmed hall. Though the last episode already made it a bit clear we diverged some huge time from the original thing, still I was kinda wishful they’d correct it next time but hey not like they even care.

Anyways, coming to the good part, they definitely kept most of the trash talking, even Ayanokoji’s, “Don’t panic, I’m the one you’re seeking for” lol. And of course obliterating Ishizaki and Albert single-handedly. Poor Ibuki though, those were some amusing reactions though. Now watching this whole fight sequence made one thing crystal clear, they kept a whole lot of budget for this episode, be it with Albert or with Ibuki or with the final boss Ryuuen, action sequences were more than appreciable. Ryuuen’s voice actor did a great job, bringing the very best out of his character.

It was hyped, and to be honest they did a decent job for the most part, good job minus rooftop. Now just not sure what they will have for next episode, hopefully not the entirety of volume 7.5

#RIPBOZO SMOKING THAT KAKERU RYUUEN PACK ONG REST IN PISS YOU WON'T BE MISSED
Sep 19, 2022 6:37 AM

Apr 2021
Softhenic03 said:

torturing someone in a closed space is more logical than an open rooftop.
So i see no problem. 'rooftop' is not any important thing anyway. The only thing what matters is ayanokouji punching ryuuen.

Though ryuuen is my 2ne fav character here
Jan 2017
that was soo fucking good! this was actually better than the LN ngl

also haters who wanted it at the rooftop just STFU it has no relevance to the plot where they are
Jul 2022
this episode cool fight
Jan 2021
GamingMasterZ said:
let's push up the rating of this anime
yeah the ratings should go high after this episode for sure
Sep 19, 2022 6:40 AM
Oct 2019
It was really good ep.
Sep 19, 2022 6:41 AM
Jan 2019
Oh my god, what can i say about this eps, i've been waiting for this scene from 2018 and what i got is really fking good, my satisfaction has been fulfilled.
The animation is really damn good when they fighting, the studio saves the budget for this eps.
And lmaoo Ryueen's face
Sep 19, 2022 6:43 AM
Aug 2021
Yes, this episode was very satisfying for me personally to see Ryuuen's chubby face. I can't wait for season 3 next year~!!!

Very satisfied to see Ryueen's stubby face...
YuzuNatsumeSep 19, 2022 6:47 AM
Sep 19, 2022 6:47 AM
Aug 2022
bro what the fuck did I just witness....OMG I can't control my emotions AAAAHHHHHHH
Sep 19, 2022 6:50 AM
Dec 2014
Kiyotaka is god tier
Sep 19, 2022 6:53 AM

Feb 2021
Best episode of the Season, everyone was waiting for this, lol
Sep 19, 2022 6:53 AM

Apr 2021
Now that's what you call awesome at it's peak!!!!! For real tho, this was the best episode yet!!! Firstly I liked it when Kiyotaka spoke in english and secondly when he revealed that he was the mastermind himself to Ryuen's gang, the whole thing was pretty cool!! And lastly the fight scene!!! He knocked all the three members of Ryuen's gang in a matter of minutes!!! That was insane!!! And the final fight with Ryuen was pretty well done!!! I for one, enjoyed this episode very much!!! Kinda sad that the next episode's gonna be the finale but anyway I'm looking forward to it!!!!
Sep 19, 2022 6:54 AM
Dec 2020
Wow.... Wow... Wow .... This ep was 🔥.
LN fans please STFU for this episode.
It was one of the best thing I watched since I started watching ANIME.
Damn that Fighting Choreography.
*Chef's Kiss*

A SOLID 10/10.
Sep 19, 2022 6:56 AM

Feb 2021
So we have been bambloozed, no rooftop scene :(
There goes the meme "rooftop of elite"

It seems they put most of the budget on this episode alone.
The fight scenes were pretty well animated, and the scene with Ayanokouji speaking English was just as funny as I imagined it to be.

They also showed Ryuen's monologue which was pretty cool.

But why did the trailer lie to us...
MadanielFLSep 19, 2022 7:08 AM
Sep 19, 2022 6:56 AM

Aug 2020
I see so many comments about the animation for this episode, can someone elaborate in what aspect it's "trash?" I literally can not see that myself

Was enjoying the episode while eating my dinner but seems like the live chat doesn't like it much, I know there are always people who thinks it's cool to just say these things lmao.

I know this is a stupid question since they just really say those to trigger other people, but genuine question did anyone else really found the animation bad?
It was inevitable...
Sep 19, 2022 6:58 AM
Jan 2021
The animation felt pretty weak but still a great ep. Kiyotaka destroying people is EPIC
Sep 19, 2022 6:59 AM
Jan 2021
I think it was good, animation felt a bit off during the fight scene
Sep 19, 2022 6:59 AM
May 2021
Ive missed this level of quality, the whole season has been nothing but upset but this, this went past all my expectations, the first scene in the whole season that i can say is equal or even better to the light novel, fucking loved it.
Sep 19, 2022 7:00 AM

Jul 2017
The shining moment of Season 2: the climax of Volume 7 of the LN where Ryuen got served and nerfed by the mastermind Ayanokouji in the sweetest revenge and karma ever.

Ryuen is determined to break Karuizawa and expose the mastermind (which is Ayanokouji), no matter how hard the torture can be. And the latter definitely got sideswiped into thinking that she is his helper, though like Horikita, they have been pawns/tools for his use all this while. But her loyalty to not expose Ayanokouji to Ryuen is admirable, and tests of her past times being bullied once again while she eagerly waits for his rescue.

And the mastermind knows exactly where he should be, and goes to Chibashira-sensei and Horikita's brother Manabe to play his sortie, all in the hopes that Class 1-D will advance, and Class 1-C will fall when his act is done. Of course, Ryuen and the others were caught off-guard when Ayanokouji enters the scene and mentions only to save Karuizawa, but in the end, violence is the answer to bringing the Dragon Boy down.

Just as expected, Ayanokouji being bred in the White Room, his years of experience come into play here with tackling Ryuen's minions down, and finally putting his plan on all ears to give them an absolute beating down. Especially with Ryuen, Ayanokouji not going easy on him just like the others, he's already thinking many steps ahead against someone who's used to violence, death and has no fear, to the point of mundaneness (which is normalcy) for the mastermind.

Of course, this is the moment where Karuizawa totally breaks down for Ayanokouji...
...which sadly it's a shame that this didn't quite exactly happen at the "rooftop" (man the nerf), but this is good enough.

While sadly Lerche's animation isn't the greatest, it's the impact that counts, and this is an impact enough to call this episode the best of Season 2 thus far. What an episode, I would say is even better than the LN.
Dec 2019
Lookiiii said:
I see so many comments about the animation for this episode, can someone elaborate in what aspect it's "trash?" I literally can not see that myself

Was enjoying the episode while eating my dinner but seems like the live chat doesn't like it much, I know there are always people who thinks it's cool to just say these things lmao.

I know this is a stupid question since they just really say those to trigger other people, but genuine question did anyone else really found the animation bad?

Its fine on my end, I watched it on livestream in Muse Asia in 720p so that is not on its full optimal viewing. If its on 1080p or higher , the animation may seem to be excellent

Feb 2020
DUDE HE SLAUGHTERED THEM. Great episode! Loved the hand to hand combat animation. It was hella fun watching ryuuen get absolutely beat up. Ayanokoji definitely showed that mf what fear is, that's for sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2022 7:02 AM
Apr 2021
Amazing and smooth animations
Worth waiting 12 weeks for it
Sep 19, 2022 7:05 AM
Sep 2022
loved how they adapted the rooftop scene
Sep 19, 2022 7:05 AM
Dec 2021
now this season at last is at it's best
just brilliant!!
Sep 19, 2022 7:06 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I think the Ryuen guy deserved even more consequences coming his way, but that was very satisfying. Ayanokoji really put the fear in him there at the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2022
I Loved This Episode of Classroom of the Elite!!! 🔥💯💓💞💓💯🔥
Apr 2022
Epic episode ..........
Sep 19, 2022 7:07 AM

Nov 2018
THIS WAS INSANEEEEEEEEEEE!

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 19, 2022 7:08 AM
May 2022
We finally got the rooftop. The animation of the fight scene was amazing!
Sep 19, 2022 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
studio lerche used the entire series budget on this episode
Sep 19, 2022 7:10 AM
Jan 2021
it was perfect
amazing
exqizit
immaculate.
Sep 19, 2022 7:10 AM

Oct 2019
Animation was inconsistent, but I enjoyed it nontheless. Ayanokouji was smacking fear into his brain.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2022 7:11 AM
May 2017
subo5 said:
Best episode of the Season, everyone was waiting for this, lol

this is INDEED THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON LEZZZGOOO THAT WAS SO SATISFYING AaaAaaaaaa

[URL="https://malsignature.com"][/URL{
dxtremecaliberSep 19, 2022 7:15 AM
Pages (17) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2022

291 by Fatephile »»
May 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

451 by SoiSanty »»
May 11, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

278 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 29, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

271 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 29, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2022

337 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 27, 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.