Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
The usual lifestyle still resides in this show with food, the cast having fun, and duties.

Not sure how they'll approach the finale but we still have the grim warning signs and the like outside of the slice of life moments. And shit, that is a LOT of sandwiches.
Sep 14, 2022 6:15 AM

Feb 2020
The girls had so much fun again.

Let's see what kind of finale we are going to get. I still don't know what to think about all those warnings.

SerafosMar 13, 4:39 AM
Sep 14, 2022 7:52 AM

Jan 2020
Oh boy, oh boy. I sure can't wait until next week. Almost done with this, forever.

"A bit smaller many," isn't a number or amount. That's no way to do business.

I wish they hadn't just used the most overused and clichéd knight terminology of all time: "raison d'être."

All I can do is hope that the knights will charge the castle next week, kill everyone, and the credits will roll. But, I can't imagine that'll be what actually happens.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 14, 2022 7:59 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Everyone is having some fun and Tori's strand of hair wavery high in the air xD.
Pica found a...giant eyelash!
Mell picks it up and it seems very unusual lol.
But then Pica says it could be a cat whisker.
Al says that it could be a symbol of luck.
Message of it being found has spread around the school and it seems a lot of the other students want to borrow it.
The girls hide when Perdura appears but he soon goes away.
Another girl asks to see the whisker but it seems she is looking for a whale whisker instead.
Do whales even have whiskers?
Never mind about that since we have a...

WARNING!

I wonder where this knight segment will go in the next episode-I'm guessing nowhere-but I believe the gacha is going to be localised and it would be nice to see how it plays out there.

Another student says Paragranum is the one who has lost the whisker though she was thinking they had dragon hair xD.
And when they go to her, it seems she doesn't want an actual cat's whisker but a plant!
Also, she has poison breath so wears a gas mask!
Tori and Mell help her collect the plant.
And they are rewarded with a dragon beard that Senpaku was talking about.
They also got a whale hair for the student who needed it for the violin.
They are rewarded with special black tea leaves!
They even get a cake from the little green guys.
The cat's whisker brought a lot of luck!
But it seems it is a horse hair!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 14, 2022 8:10 AM

Jul 2017
Another episode of "girls just wanna have fun", I guess it's nice when it's just undulated fun but boring is the name of the game.

From a cat's whisker to a truckload of sandwiches and Tori's cowlick failing from a case of a bad hair day, it's relaxation for the Pentagrams. But the whiskers case grew from a gaint eyelash to a cat's whisker, then from a whale's whisker to a dragon's beard, and finally a horse's hair.

Pica and Tori's journey from helping a fellow Senpai finding cat's whiskers (the plant) to hide-and-seek around the academy help fellow students find the hairs of what they need.

The warning signs are just knights "raison d'etre" prep for the finale episode next week, that's all can be said about it for a bloody war.
Just the finale to go, and I can rest easy.
Sep 14, 2022 8:56 AM

Dec 2010
Feels like they've decided to save budget to go all out next week so this week's episode didn't look that pretty at times.
Sep 14, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2022
Cute girls doing cute things for another win.
Sep 14, 2022 10:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh so it was just horsehair, but in the end the exchange was worth it, they got quite the adventure xD
Sep 14, 2022 12:00 PM

Dec 2013
Only one episode left and this relaxing show will be over : ( the girls got rewarded by doing some good deeds.
Sep 14, 2022 12:30 PM

Sep 2020
The rumor of them having a whisker spreads fast, and a person wants whiskers from whales. It brought them good luck, and it turns out it was horse's, not cat's. Also I wonder if the last part of the cut scene is their castle.
Sep 14, 2022 3:15 PM

Jul 2016
The drip those ikemen knights have, my god...

So it seems the knights are finally gonna attack the academy but since I don't see any of these cute girls dying next episode, I don't know what the finale is gonna be about.
Sep 14, 2022 4:20 PM

Sep 2018
I'm very curious as to how the final episode is going to play out, be interesting to see things finally turning up to eleven.
Sep 14, 2022 6:14 PM

Nov 2010
This episode is better than the previous one.
  • new characters: Adalva, Senpaku, D.Schole (Adalva might be derived from Atharva. As for D.Schole or something, I have no idea.)
  • snack: sandwich
  • tea time: special tea and special cake
  • dinner: Scotch egg
  • plants: cat's whiskers, dwarf lilyturf
It's a mystery that Senpaku in upper class is an apprentice of Kihaku in preparation class. Furthermore, looking from their appearances, Kihaku seems much younger than Senpaku. (By the way, Kihaku's way of talking and her appearance remind me of Asuka in RayEarth.)
kuroneko99Sep 14, 2022 9:43 PM
Sep 15, 2022 2:54 AM

Oct 2007
time again for my favorite relaxation anime. ^^

Pica finds a "cat whisker" that leads them to a short quest with people taking interest on the whisker. lol

sharing the high quality tea with the fairies got them a special cake - it looks delicious.

hmm, and I do wonder why they think it came from Per... that whisker is too big to come from that small cat.
Liddo-kunSep 15, 2022 3:09 AM
Sep 15, 2022 7:06 PM
Oct 2014
commonxreaction said:
Oh boy, oh boy. I sure can't wait until next week. Almost done with this, forever.

"A bit smaller many," isn't a number or amount. That's no way to do business.

I wish they hadn't just used the most overused and clichéd knight terminology of all time: "raison d'être."

All I can do is hope that the knights will charge the castle next week, kill everyone, and the credits will roll. But, I can't imagine that'll be what actually happens.

what crawled up ur shorts and di3d damn. aparently ur the smartest person ever cause I've never once heard that Knight term and those smaller manys literally is probably just a term for this anime yaknow cause it's a different world type show , like use ur brain oh wise one , just like things in america are called differently in different places vice versa like seriously it's not as deep as ur making it if u hate/hated the show that much over this stupid shiz why didny u drop it
Oct 2, 2022 9:17 AM

Feb 2021
I can't see the difference between those mustache XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Arsnotoria Sun! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2022

28 by adelechan »»
Mar 8, 12:33 AM

» What is this about?

removed-user - Jun 7, 2022

13 by adelechan »»
Feb 14, 5:01 PM

» Confused? Don't watch unless you played the game

EinTheVariance - Dec 25, 2022

15 by adelechan »»
Feb 8, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Warau Arsnotoria Sun! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

53 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 3, 2023 10:10 PM

» Anime = 0 , Soundtrack = 10

Protoz - Oct 23, 2022

8 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 3, 2023 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.