Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 7, 2022 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
One of the best chapter in Post Timeskip. I think this is post wano arc!
The biggest surprise from the chapter for me was Sakuyaku was once a empress of Amazon Lily. BB was trying to steal Boa's power and I can just imagine how hilarious it would look if BB use Mero Mero beam.
So, Seraphim are the SSG. They really are strong and they have lunarian blood, gaint blood, their respective Warlord bloods & Pacifista's power as well. I think there are only 4 or 5 Seraphim. If somehow WG have like 100 more Seraphim, I think everyone should fear them.
The Seraphim who attacked BB looked like Mihawk & on the last page it was Boa's Seraphim.
Great to see Boa Hancock as well!

Now I want next chapter to be about Sabo & Revolutionary or Elders & Imu.

I liked the Yamato flashback, it explains why Yamato is staying in Wano & she is now the part of SH. Marco & Shanks conversation was hilarious, and ofcourse Luffy's long awaited Thanks to Marco also happened.
Overall, 11/10 chapter!
removed-userSep 7, 2022 6:18 PM
Sep 8, 2022 3:16 AM

Jul 2012
Very interesting that Yamato's reasons for staying were what I expected her to say from the get-go (weird that we got the flashback just now, but now I can't complain about it being offscreened despite being fairly relevant, that's really nice), and not JUST the "living like Oden" portion (which I also expected).

Marco telling Ace would be proud of Luffy is definitely going to be a big tearjerker with some of the anime's OSTs when it shall be adapted.

That Pacifista kid sounds like a hook for the upcoming Vegapunk plotline (that will definitely come by in this final saga, at last).

Boa Hancock impressively could take down most of all Marines and BB pirates on the island, but couldn't do much against his raw power with her sole gimmicky "turn people into stone" power. Luckily, Rayleigh appeared to save the day and unturn them all, albeit by sheer luck that his bluff worked. Now I'm left wondering, what can Kobi possibly do in his current situation, he can't really do a thing against Blackbeard (and because of the incident he was involved into, I am kinda wondering if his plotline will lead to an upcoming intervention from Luffy and the SHs crew in the near future).

Well, I expect things to only get more and more intense from here on. Too bad no info on Sabo this week, the wait is killing me haha
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK!

5/5

DanpmssSep 8, 2022 4:39 AM
Sep 8, 2022 3:19 AM

Nov 2016
Imagine if there's a Kaido Seraphim.

Caesar's devil fruit is pretty broken and he could pretty much takw anyone out with it.

This kind of peak peace hits the spot perfectly

After 100+ chapters we got some more answers. Blackbeard raiding Big Mom's territory is officially dead..(there's no need with Kid and Law running around anyway)

He went after one of the former Shichibukai after all and as a devil fruit hunter only two came into question. I still can't help but think it's somewhat random that it's Hancok, lol. Would've expected Blackbeard to make a bigger move and I don't know what the Mero Mero no Mi would be worth in an ugly crews like Blackbeard's, but the the fact that that we got to see some action, the new "Pacifista" and the twist with Koby...that's some fucking hype shit.
Since he's wanted by the Cross Guild now, it's  a perfect condition for a reunion with Alvida. Both won't recognize each other after their glow up, lmao. Fr, tho, Oda is doing him dirty again, even tho it's not a shame to get captured by Blackbeard and our boy at least didn't get turned into stone and Blackbeard recognized him from the Rocky Port Incident. Guess now it's Kuzan's time to help him. We haven't seen him with Blackbeard yet. On the other hand we inally got to see Vasco Shot, which only leaves Doc Q and San Juan Wolf as the members without post timeskip design.

Coincidentally the name Wang Thi also came up again after it was dropped in 957. Blackbeard took many Ws against infamous pirates similar to Luffy. Too bad we didn't follow him for a few chapters.

Shakky being an former Empress was already obvious, we were only waiting for the confirmation. Rayleigh saved the day, because Teach surely would've sacrificed his people if it weren't for him. That said, I'm glad Oda made him say that he couldn't take someone like Blackbeard anymore or powerscalers would've went off with that. Saving his two Titanic Captains he got out of Impel Down was a safe choice.

Props to Boa for keeping the I'm looking down on you attitude even when Blackbeard got his hand wrapped around her neck. Rayleigh and Luffy are the only men that she feels safe with to show weakness. And she's as almost bad at lying as Luffy lol

We had the former Shichibukai, means we could see a clash between Weevil and Marco which gets interrupted by Luffy next? Or back to the Revos.

When I read the spoilers I thought the Seraphim would be the Punk Hazard children 💀 That wouldn't have made much sense chronologically, however. These New weapons are an absolutely deadly Mix of Lineage Factors. Lunarian, individual potenial of the Wardlords and tech thown into one, crazy. Cutting a mountain of that size is a mad feat. Wonder if Vegapunk modified them im a way that makes them capable of growing up too. Can't wait to get more info on this project. It's also time to show us Vegapunk after all these years.

I enjoyed the Red Hair Pirates and Marco bit too. Shanks is a handful even according to Ben. Who would've guessed...lol

Luffy looking good. The cover story featured this part on chapter 834. Why no Koby reaction, tho? Would've worked as out of place comedy xD

FMmatronSep 14, 2022 2:17 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 8, 2022 6:45 AM

Sep 2015
I hate being spoiled goddamn... anyway...

Well.. seems like there are articles correct about Yamato's reasoning before her unexpected flashback right after Wano appeared. But this is after 2 chapters right after Wano, it felt weird, and it shows how Oda knows people could be confused and upset about 1057. Although the details are still rather vague like 1056, not sure if shes going to be a full fledge strawhat later on or not.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 8, 2022 10:02 PM

Apr 2014
This seems like a new Weapon from the Marines is no joke. Oh man. Black beard looking for trouble. But this time he nearly or could've killed Boa Hancock but thank goodness Rayleigh showed up in time.
Sep 8, 2022 10:07 PM

Jan 2020
I was spoiled a tiny bit but not too much thankfully. I kept hearing people mention the names of Blackbeard, Rayleigh and Hancock but no details and wow, this chapter was a masterpiece like usual.

Those new pacifistas look sooo cool. I can't wait to see more of just everything lmfao. Not surprised that Blackbeard's bounty is once again higher than Luffy as well

Sep 8, 2022 10:09 PM

Jan 2017
HOLY GODDAMN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!
This chapter was insane, totally worth the wait..Hancock taking an L and Coby getting kidnapped!!
Coby has a knack for getting kidnapped by big fugly pirates lol
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Sep 8, 2022 10:15 PM

Jun 2019
Man...those leaks actually made me weak. But, I'm glad that everything is fine for now. A little mishap that Coby got abducted. I hope he's fine.
Sep 8, 2022 10:17 PM

Dec 2015
What a chapter! So many twists and turns and full of great action panels, seeing blackbeard fight post timeskip for the first time was really interesting!
Sep 8, 2022 10:27 PM

May 2018
I'm gonna get shit for this, but I think my life would have been better off not hearing Vasco imply he wants to rape Hancock
Sep 8, 2022 10:34 PM

Nov 2008
THANK GOD Hancock is fine and instead, Coby got the shit end of the stick and I really hope my Snake Goddess leaves Amazon Lily and go meet with Luffy again, while Rayleigh and especially Shakky watch over the island now.

The 3 Reasons she can finally leave now.

1.Hancock said it was bad for her to be on the island anymore.

2 she pretty muuch said she would go looking for Luffy.

3. Shakky can look after things.

Also I REALLY hope Hancock joins the Straw Hat Grand Fleet too.

Though DAMN, Shakky, that came out of nowhere and wasn't expecting her to be relevant again.

Speaking of hoping, I REALLY hope there will be Adult Versions of these new Pacifista, similar to King, because those things are monsters.

Also EFF Oda again, because that damn Yamato part was rubbing salt in the wound, though I think its another Jinbe situation for her.

Oh yeah, Rayleigh is definitely a father in law figure to Hancock that's for sure.

HollowIchigo58Sep 8, 2022 11:54 PM
Sep 8, 2022 10:36 PM
Jul 2018
Yet another L for the Marines now that Cobster has been kidnapped... at this point I'm starting to think that Oda has a personal beef with them or something. 😆
Sep 8, 2022 10:41 PM

Oct 2015
Damn, Luffy's face is still displayed on Amazon Lily lmao
Sep 8, 2022 10:53 PM

Mar 2019
At last, we obtain a justification for Yamato's backing out from joining Luffy's crew. And Koby's being abducted by Kurohige seems to be the trigger for the next arc/saga.

Shakky being the former Kuja empress... Whoah. ALl makes sense now.
Sep 8, 2022 11:11 PM

Aug 2019
That Yamato scene felt so contrived like Oda realized that people thought his previous excuse for leaving her behind in Wano was bullshit so he came up with that scene to cover his ass lol. Either way it felt redundant and wasted several pages that could've been used to showcase the Amazon Lily stuff better, because that part of the chapter was rushed and cluttered as hell.

I don't like that Vegapunk's new weapons are basically just upgraded Pacifistas. Sure they have Lunarian qualities now but the fact that they resemble other characters like a younger Boa just feels cheap and lame imo. Also why didn't Oda use this opportunity to show us Rayleigh's bounty? We got an update on Blackbeard's and Boa's so why not finally show Rayleigh's...?
Sep 8, 2022 11:18 PM

Jun 2014
Blackbeard completely shit his pants at the sight of Rayleigh lol. Even though Rayleigh said he wouldn't be able to take BB 1v1, just his reputation alone was able to calm down that whole situation on Amazon Lily.

I want to know more about the Rocky Port incident that was mentioned in this chapter. What went down, what favor did Coby do there for BB, etc. Right now though things aren't looking good for Coby seeing as how he got abducted by BB and his crew.

Those new Pacifistas are looking cool and menacing as well. Fire chapter, answering some questions but also leaving us with more as we continue to head into the final saga.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 8, 2022 11:34 PM
Jul 2020
this was better than the finale of wano
Sep 8, 2022 11:49 PM

Jan 2019
This is insane.. I'm glad we got some explanation about Yamato non departure, even though I doubt she can do anything if an Emperor showed up on Wano..
Koby got captured by Blackbeard, I guess Blackbeard will just give him to Cross Guild, since he is exactly that kind of guy who would do this stuff for money.
I'm also impressed by Blackbeard and Hancock bounties, especially Hancock. 1,6B !! This is huge. Also I was expecting for Rayleigh's bounty to be finally revealed but I guess it's not for now
Sep 8, 2022 11:53 PM

Apr 2017
kinda disappointed they didn't give rayleigh's bounty on his title card like they did bb and boa. also blackbeard if rayleigh didn't step in.

Sep 8, 2022 11:55 PM
Dec 2019
Holy fuck this chapter is almost like a fan fiction with so many appearances of characters we want to know about. Reading this chapter was a blast. Also tying up some loose ends of wano was something I wanted to see and was glad we got.
Sep 9, 2022 12:13 AM
Apr 2021
Blackbeard greatness!
Sep 9, 2022 12:34 AM

Jul 2021
Who are those new patfistas? One of them looked like a lunarian. We might be meeting Vegapunk soon
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Sep 9, 2022 12:59 AM

Mar 2013
What a great chapter ! Those new pacifistas seem to be lunarians. Some nice revelations in that chapter. Wonder what will happen to Koby
Based Marine creating a tanned loli Hancock
Sep 9, 2022 1:14 AM

Mar 2015
blackbeard the bastard.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 9, 2022 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
Early_Morning said:
That Yamato scene felt so contrived like Oda realized that people thought his previous excuse for leaving her behind in Wano was bullshit so he came up with that scene to cover his ass lol. Either way it felt redundant and wasted several pages that could've been used to showcase the Amazon Lily stuff better, because that part of the chapter was rushed and cluttered as hell.

I don't like that Vegapunk's new weapons are basically just upgraded Pacifistas. Sure they have Lunarian qualities now but the fact that they resemble other characters like a younger Boa just feels cheap and lame imo. Also why didn't Oda use this opportunity to show us Rayleigh's bounty? We got an update on Blackbeard's and Boa's so why not finally show Rayleigh's...?

that Yamato scene was already drawn before chapter 1057 was even released. So, no Oda didn't did this because community was discussing about. It was in his mind before that.
Sep 9, 2022 1:15 AM
Sep 2021
mero mero mellow ~ Marshal D. teach
Sep 9, 2022 1:16 AM

Oct 2017
What the actual fuck just happened. This chapter was wild. Hancock got in trouble but Rayleigh and Shakky came to save the day. To think she was a former pirate empress too, damn. Also I really hope Yamato joins strawhats someday.
Sep 9, 2022 1:47 AM

May 2020
I wonder what will Luffy had done if it was him going in the island instead of Rayleigh.
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Sep 9, 2022 1:56 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What a beefy chapter, we got so much.
Boa's bounty, makes sense and it's so satisfying to finally get most of the warlords' bounties (unfrozen), it really puts in perspective their significance, it was a genius move from Oda to have their bounties (frozen) early in the series and save the real bounties for when the power scaling makes more sense.

It makes me wonder why would Blackbeard want Boa's powers, especially with the drawback she stated, also, why would he and his crew fall back just because an old man from the old era said so? I think Blackbeard has an agenda because there is no way Rayleigh would have won against an emperor as he stated so himself.

Koby seems like he is gonna have some role to play, with both him, Vivi, and Sabo gone missing, three pivotal characters related to Luffy in one way or another.

The new pacifistas are CRAZY, I completely see why the World Govt. was so confident in them, that's like a major divergence in the plot, and the fact that they share commonalities with the warlords PLUS the Lunarians makes it even more dangerous, imagine and Super Saiyan Lunarian Mihawk Clone, damn.
Sep 9, 2022 2:04 AM

Mar 2021
Finally the lunarians are no longer endangered species

Vegapunk has now complete knowledge of lineage factor it seems
If the world govt get their hands on germa's cloning techniques, I don't think the balance would be maintained anymore

Captain buggy clone when ?
Sep 9, 2022 2:08 AM

Mar 2014
Too much to unpack from this amazing chapter damn!

Vegapunk has been VERY busy as of late, Warlord child looking Pacistfistas now?! Have the Marines GONE too far?! Nah...they're going all out now.

Imagining Blackbeard using Hancock's fruit is laughable lol
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Sep 9, 2022 2:45 AM

Dec 2008
I was worried Hancock might get abducted by Blackbeard. Those Seraphim are so intriguing. A mini-Hancock. A Minihawk. New bounties also cool.
Sep 9, 2022 2:54 AM
Nov 2019
Absolute 10/10 imo, kinda sad that we didn't get to see Rayleigh's bounty though :(
Sep 9, 2022 4:24 AM

Jan 2017
bonkers chapter,
but...i cant accept the fact that blackbeard has Armament Haki,iam probably bitching over it but like....how!??there is no way fucking Blackbeard trained himself to gain armament Haki over the years, who is believing that?like at this point Crocodile probably has advanced armament or something bullshit,might as well give Franky Haki too.....either way we all now haki is the biggest plot hole in One piece,i'll stop bitching over it!
i hope we get to see what Sabo had to say in the next chapter,cuz the previous(1058) chapter ended with Sabo on the call.probably won't though lol
also Rayleigh's bounty wasn't revealed,it probably won't ever be revealed anymore,this was the perfect Chapter for his bounty Reveal!
Mugiwara_sanSep 9, 2022 4:46 AM
Sep 9, 2022 4:31 AM

Jan 2017
WalkingRage said:
Absolute 10/10 imo, kinda sad that we didn't get to see Rayleigh's bounty though :(

yep,i was thinking the same,sad his bounty wasnt revealed
Sep 9, 2022 4:58 AM

Feb 2018
what a great chapter, so bb wanted to go after hancocks fruit after all pretty unexpected and she woudve soloed the island if it wasnt for bb himself, also pretty cool to see bb fight again.

The new pacifistas look insane even blackbeard seemed to struggle against chibi lunarian mihawk lol
Also another nod to the rocky port incident seems to be it was a pretty big event moreso than I thought it was atleast.

Rayleigh appearing was crazy, seems like oda didnt want any discussions about who would win that fight making rayleigh admit he wouldve lost lol.
Sep 9, 2022 4:58 AM
Apr 2021
what a chapter! Just Impressed, thanks Sir Eiichiro Oda for making me a One Piece fan
Sep 9, 2022 5:54 AM
May 2020
This is a banger!! with a hint of what next comes !
Sep 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Jul 2016
Overall just such a good chapter. Blackbeard showing up again, koby, Hancock, the new pacifista. All so good, and very interesting that hancocks fruit is so powerful that Blackbeard wants it that badly.
Penguins are funny
Sep 9, 2022 6:23 AM
Sep 2022
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 9, 2022 6:24 AM
Sep 2022
10/10 GOAT PIECE BACK
Sep 9, 2022 6:48 AM
Jan 2021
crazy chapter very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Sep 9, 2022 7:16 AM
Feb 2021
Amazing Chapter the heat continues
Sep 9, 2022 8:01 AM
Sep 2022
So, Shanks, Rayleigh, Black beard, revelation of Lunarian pacifista, Coby, Hancock, Marco and not to forget, Shakky being a Kuja pirate!! Oda is feeding us good asfff...what if Boa becomes a strawhat lmao
Sep 9, 2022 8:07 AM
Jun 2020
Seeing Hancock and Rayleigh again makes me so happy that I automatically give this chapter a 10/10.
Sep 9, 2022 8:26 AM
Apr 2016
insaneeeeeeeeeeeee
Sep 9, 2022 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
harshtruth said:
also blackbeard if rayleigh didn't step in.

I can't with these LMAO!
Sep 9, 2022 8:57 AM
Dec 2018
Great chapter that answers questions to disappointing outcomes, builds upon some many different things that were brought up throughout WCI and Wano, introduces a power that rebalances the world since the fall of Kaido, and was just awesome in general. A lot of good moments.
Sep 9, 2022 9:26 AM
Jul 2018
Sep 9, 2022 9:40 AM

Dec 2012
No wonder, they got rid of warlords. Now, they have the same power level Pacifista but obedient and I feel like Yamato is gonna pull a Jimbe, and save the crew when we least expect.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

1 by FMmatron »»
May 3, 7:16 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Apr 23

55 by steeltec »»
May 1, 11:17 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Mar 12

64 by cry4heals »»
May 1, 5:18 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1081 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 17, 2023

74 by anubela »»
May 1, 9:56 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.