Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Even with the character rivalries in this show, it still feels quite tame and lighthearted. It seems everyone is learning from each other as well.

There's also less food in these recent episodes. Not sure how I feel about the student council president yet but it's fun to have more characters being part of the cast.
Sep 7, 2022 6:18 AM

Feb 2020
Sweet episode as always.

Tori's hair is pretty strong. :D

SerafosMar 13, 4:38 AM
Sep 7, 2022 7:05 AM

Apr 2014
Tori's ahoge is the strongest ahoge, confirmed!
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 7, 2022 8:03 AM

May 2021
Great episode! We start off by seeing what the knights are up to. Seems they want more information about the listener-A 'heretic' revolutionary who brings chaos to the world.
They want to kill the current listener. Pica is looking forward to a lesson on manners by her idol, SOLOW-SAMA! Abra won't be able to attend or so she says until Pica convinces her kind of xD.
The girls practice walking with books on their head.
Paulina is in the library and they bump into her.
Pica gets into an argument which was funny lol.
Solow teaches them how to walk like a lady first of all with a book on her head to show her balance.
She forgot she had the book on her head in the end though xD.
TORI'S HAIR IS STRONG!
ARARAGI GENES???!?!?!?! lol.
Kamimamita!
Solow admitted that as a manners class, it is a bit ridiculous!
Well, the ability to walk with a statue head on your head will be useful one day nano desu.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 7, 2022 8:07 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 7, 2022 8:30 AM

Dec 2010
I really want to know the thought process of producers that decided to fund this show since it fails completely in its purpose of promoting the original game.
They're not trying to introduce the setting properly nor they're trying to adapt the game's story... and now it turns out that it's not even a sort of prequel since the girls have already fought knights several times so that puts anime's timeline somewhere in the middle of game's story?
Anyways desuwa battle was fun.
Sep 7, 2022 9:53 AM

Feb 2019
Always so nice to cleanse the palate after a Made in Abyss episode with Arsnotoria.

Never been more entertained by an etiquette class in my life lol.

Tori’s ahoge is STRONG omg.

So the knights have fought the girls several times already? At least during the timeline of the warning sequences, but we haven’t been shown any of it? Really wonder what the production committee is doing by not showing us any of the actual world.
Sep 7, 2022 10:09 AM

Jan 2020
Time to get this out of the way. At least we are down to the final few episodes.

Warning out of the gate! Is shit about to go down?! I never saw it coming, Joker just showed up and started playing bass. What was this anime supposed to be about again?

10 episodes deep and we're finally following the initial premise. Unfortunately, watching girls walk back and forth for 10 minutes is probably one of the more boring things I can imagine.

I was trying to refrain from making a Clerks joke, but then Solow had the audacity to say "try and walk like a beech tree."

Ohhh... two more to go. I'd say maybe the next two are about to be full-on battles and destruction with confrontation with the knights. But I really don't care either way. Nothing can save this show.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 7, 2022 10:46 AM

Jan 2018
The whole conversation between the girls at the end was very odd

What did they mean by "I rather not fight them again"? Have they ever encountered knights before? If so, why did they fight them instead of running like they always say they're supposed to?. If it does end happening that this wasn't the first time they encountered/fought knights it will be really anticlimactic.

Overall, the show seems to be directed by an absolute hack, we never got any proper information about the school, the characters, the world, the knights, anything. Was this truly a show intended for first time audiences to introduce them to the mobile game or was it for people who already had knowledge about the characters?

Well at least we know shit's going down in the next episod
Sep 7, 2022 10:51 AM

Jul 2017
With the sound of the Warning, it's time for destruction to come. But wait, just one more episode padding on CGDCT before the fan hits loose.

Evil deafening heretics (which at least the story is somewhat consistent), while good making hair styles of long-padding CGDCT and the art of balancing books on one's head (which does not add to the story) for Solow's etiquette class, which Tori's ahoge is strong.

Dear anime, remind me why insanely boring mobage adaptations don't work outside of Japan other than just mere promotion that I presume that Japanese people will not buy, and even then it's not much (the only exception being CyGames IPs).
Sep 7, 2022 10:53 AM

Jan 2018
Chipp12 said:
I really want to know the thought process of producers that decided to fund this show since it fails completely in its purpose of promoting the original game.
They're not trying to introduce the setting properly nor they're trying to adapt the game's story... and now it turns out that it's not even a sort of prequel since the girls have already fought knights several times so that puts anime's timeline somewhere in the middle of game's story?
Anyways desuwa battle was fun.

Yeah, I absolutely agree, it's sad because the show does seem to have good production values in other areas but holy shit the direction is a pure clusterfuck.

Setting? Never introduced. School? Neither. Character's backgrounds/more about them? Neither. Knighs? Neither.

The hope I had was to see at the end the girls facing the knights for the first time but if they literally shit on that too then well GG nice way of ruin the only good thing it had going for. At least all I'm going to take from all this is precious Tori

My tori..what have they done to your show...
Sep 7, 2022 1:42 PM

Sep 2020
So those knights are going to find the castle where they live? I love how everybody is balancing funny things on their head like Chino does from Gochusa.
Sep 7, 2022 3:27 PM

Nov 2012
Shit is about to get real! Now we'll see what the hell God is this show about

My Candies:

Sep 7, 2022 3:51 PM
Oct 2020
When did they fight the knights? From the conversation at the end it seems they've fought the knights to a draw before.
Sep 7, 2022 4:26 PM

Feb 2017
That lamp looking thing on Solow's head had no shadow!
Sep 7, 2022 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
Nothing like this show to help me relax and smile at least for 2Xmins after a tough day, the knights are getting ready while the girls are training to be proper ladies.
Sep 7, 2022 5:54 PM

Nov 2010
  • new characters: Midrashim, Anthroposophia, Helfaust, Sworn H.
  • tea time: biscuits
As the scene for the knights consumed time and effort, the detail of the sweets became perfunctory. The knights things should be left to 2nd season. (Actually, I assume such thing won't be made.)
Sep 8, 2022 2:54 AM

Oct 2007
one more episode of my relaxation anime.

Tori's hair is strong enough to lift a book?! lol

the new girl Hel is so cute, and her puppet seem to have a mind of it's own.

and Ver seems to have an unpleasant relationship with the other girls.. she has some good skills though.

looking forward to next week. :)
Sep 8, 2022 3:06 AM
Aug 2020
The series just seems uninteresting for me and a bit boring, but other people seems to enjoy it so I tried to watch it. Unfortunately it didn't connect to me.
Sep 8, 2022 5:25 AM

Dec 2010
Btw Helfaust was designed by Saine.
Sep 8, 2022 8:03 AM

Oct 2008
did i just heard Kitou Akari from that redhead? and Kino Hina from that yellow hair girl with a lot of hair acce???
3/5.

Sep 8, 2022 12:52 PM

Jul 2016
Manners lessons? Wonderful! Pretty sure all this will be of great help when the ikemen knights attack this lame ass magic academy.
Sep 8, 2022 3:30 PM

Oct 2007
Chipp12 said:
Btw Helfaust was designed by Saine.

thanks for showing this info. :)
Sep 8, 2022 5:43 PM

Nov 2010
matias067 said:
did i just heard Kitou Akari from that redhead? and Kino Hina from that yellow hair girl with a lot of hair acce???
As for Sworn H, MAL's characters database was updated already. Her strange name would be derived from "The Sworn book of Honorius".
As for Anthroposophia (the girl with badges on her head), you are right again. Her name would be derived from the word Anthroposophy.
---
And Midrashim (the girl with glasses) would be derived from Midrash.
kuroneko99Sep 9, 2022 1:11 AM
Sep 10, 2022 3:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Don't they look dumb with stuff on the top of their head lol
Sep 13, 2022 7:10 AM

Aug 2021
Taking part in extracurricular activities and, working hard, learning to walk effectively and gracefully, because -although optional- who would think of skipping a class on good manners? Comparing herself to a straight tree -walking admirably- and boasting of being a Select, flower of flowers -the most perfect and outstanding in all of Ashram-; taking it seriously, because at Ashram's magical academy, and regardless of the time of day, they work on their goals, while learning about general education, magic and, of course, etiquette and good manners to become decent ladies. Standing tall and tall - erect - little Arsnotoria, along with her lovely roommates, who were going at their own pace, were ready to learn what it takes to act like decent ladies and young ladies.
Oct 2, 2022 9:08 AM

Feb 2021
They looks very funny with all that kind of item in their heads XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Arsnotoria Sun! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2022

28 by adelechan »»
Mar 8, 12:33 AM

» What is this about?

removed-user - Jun 7, 2022

13 by adelechan »»
Feb 14, 5:01 PM

» Confused? Don't watch unless you played the game

EinTheVariance - Dec 25, 2022

15 by adelechan »»
Feb 8, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Warau Arsnotoria Sun! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

53 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 3, 2023 10:10 PM

» Anime = 0 , Soundtrack = 10

Protoz - Oct 23, 2022

8 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 3, 2023 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.