Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 30, 2022 7:30 AM
May 2022
Very heartwarming episode y'all
Aug 30, 2022 8:04 AM
Aug 2008
Everything is changing. This episode showed more in the current guild and their troubles. It follows one of the commoner pharmaceutical shops and its proprietor. It is a feel good story about a store owner doing what is best for his family and not just following the guild rules. It shows their story and struggles with how things are in the city. The tide is changing now. The 1st new pharmacy in the new Guild not run or directly associated with Farma and his Parallel World Pharmacy. Change in society will really start to happen from this point onwards.
Aug 30, 2022 11:33 AM
Apr 2021
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! The wealthy idiot is starting to get mad about Parallel World Pharmacy selling high quality medicine for affordable prices.
The veron apparently ran the carriage into Parallel World Pharmacy...
We got to see the rule made of guild members not being allowed to do business with them anymore...
Falma sees a man whose daughter is sick and the shop he is trying to go to is closed. He offers to help him and the man accepts.
Falma tells the parent to wear a mask which he wasn't aware stopped the spread of diease. Falma also brought them in through the back entrance not because of the mans social status but because he wanted to stop the spread of disease.
He is also surprised at the level of detail Falma goes into for his patient even including weighing Marie for an exact medicine dosage.
Falma has diagnosed the Marie's illness and it is a severe cold-influenza- which the man is surprised about due to her symptoms.
He provides medicine to be taken nasally and enough for five days.
The man asks for the most important thing...the fee...IS THE PRICE OF A BAGUETTE!
The man owns a small pharmacist shop and is scared now that he has gone against the guild's rules.
I feel so sorry for him.
I HOPE THAT STUPID VERON GETS ISEKAI'D BY A TRUCK!

The veron is angry about Parallel World Pharmacy's sales not falling still.
And he asks Marie's parent Pierre for his view on the shop.
He tells the truth and his support for Parallel World Pharmacy!
Pierre's shop is broken and his merchandise stolen by the veron because of what he said and Falma passes by his shop and asks what happened.
Pierre doesn't know what to do without belonging to a guild as that's the only way he can operate business.
But Falma tells him of the new guild he has made and offers him a place!
Pierre was so happy at that he started to cry...
And now his store is back in business and ready to open!
He is nervous he will have no customers...but he has many waiting outside!
I'm so happy for Pierre!
'Welcome to Dawn Pharmacy!'

Looking forward to the next episode!

Perfect summary, my favourite episode by far from this anime, had great emotional moments and incorporated a new side character perfectly into the mix!
Aug 30, 2022 11:34 AM
Apr 2021
ParayBR said:
The best episode of the season! The drama of a secondary character very well executed and leading us to realize the foundation of the guild boss's hatred. This put many layers of depth into all the characters, allowing us not only to feel anger towards the guild boss but also pity. And the family drama very well executed on account of the daughter's illness, promoting the rescue of a pharmacist. The thing that spoiled this brilliant episode a bit was the use of class struggle. To ground a story on the basis of social conflict is to encourage social conflict in fact. A mistake, in my opinion.

100% agree, exactly my thoughts.
Aug 30, 2022 2:47 PM
Jul 2022
Sharri said:
I mean, imagine that Farma was doing this with bad intentions ... He would do everything the same way: lower prices to destroy rivals, buy out/take over their shops, make people dependant of his buissness. ??? you have beautiful corporation and total monopoly. Add ruler's and religious cult leader's support, and you have little hell for people.

then you have Amazon...😁
Aug 30, 2022 3:12 PM

Aug 2017
You know I kind of get why the commoner's guild is upset, if he really was malicious they would be fucked.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Aug 30, 2022 11:23 PM
May 2021
i loved the ending!!!
Aug 31, 2022 12:56 AM

May 2013
The ending was so very heartwarming!
Aug 31, 2022 1:04 AM
Mar 2021
the sad, the conlfict, the good, all in 1 word "best"
Aug 31, 2022 2:40 AM

Aug 2018
The members of this union are still in conflict with Farma's pharmacy. And one of them had a sick daughter and Farma took care of her, she had the flu. Pierre saw how Farma treats patients and changed his perspective on it.
Pierre tried to convince the guild but they didn't accept, and they ended up taking him out of there. They broke his pharmacy and he will have to go somewhere else. Farma saw him and told him that there was a new guild that needed his help and he accepted. Now he will start again in the "Dawn Pharmacy".
Good chapter.

Aug 31, 2022 5:10 AM

Dec 2015
quite frankly if i was their Empress... i would REQUIRE ALL medicine dealers to be properly educated. the 'quacks' SHOULD be removed!
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Aug 31, 2022 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
What a beautiful episode! A lil wishiful thinking, but still uite beuatiul. It's really nice how they acknowledge how people can often have complicated reasons motivating their actions, but in the end most people just do what they perceive to be the best way to do good. The first episodes were pretty underwhelming, but watching this one makes it worth putting up with the more exposition centered early start of the series. Loved it!
Aug 31, 2022 11:46 PM

Mar 2008
Was zanamivir really the best choice for a 7 year old who had convulsions from a bad flu? 7 is right on the cutoff of suggested use of age for treating influenza and it has a potential side effect of seizures.

Well at least Pharma weight dosed her. It’s oddly true children’s dose often is half adult dose for many drugs as if age 12 is a magical difference used to determine dose which makes no sense.

Was nice seeing Pierre be able to continue trying to help people and get to learn some more things I assume.
Sep 1, 2022 3:54 PM
May 2016
So glad to see Pierre’s “Ray of Sunlight Drugstore” level up to “New Dawn Pharmacy,” yo!!!☀️
Sep 2, 2022 4:16 AM

Jun 2019
This was probably the best episode yet. I didn't watch it until late in the week; just today, in fact. But this episode and everything contained in it just had me livid. I've been up for almost 48 hours so I'm not going to go ballistic and even say as much as I could/would like to, but...

This episode and the events and dialogue contained within it seriously managed to make me feel an intense blinding rage in a way I don't usually experience any such extreme manifestations of emotion - positive or negative, or swings between them, in a series that's like a 6ish/low-7-tier pretty casual watch and one I'm not otherwise deeply and heavily invested in. And yet maybe because it provoked that response in me that makes it the best episode? Certainly the one that seemed to have the most to say and the most biting indirect commentary and indictment of very real world problems of the fossilized mentality far too widespread and unchallenged in multiple sectors of the whole medical industry.

The fact that it's realistic to the problems from the very first step in probably every single country's healthcare sector on some level - the step of the mindset, imagination, and willingness. And to the non-medical-related aspects which can apply to any field or general situation of just petty in-group, out-group, keep your head down and rally around the leader, tribal politics which seem endemic to human nature. The fact that they hit both nails on the head and married the two really drives it home and makes it extra infuriating.

Western medicine is probably the best option to help the largest number of people given the standards of evidence-based medicine for conventions like the double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trials that have become hallmarks of due scientific rigor compared to any widely known alternatives. And yet, tremendous amounts of people daily and annually are not helped by practitioners within this same system and even actively harmed by them. You can go to a top university research hospital and reputable doctors with all associated title and standing - doctors of clinical neurology and neurosurgery with 15+ years of formal schooling will barely even know, if at all, the interactions or adverse effects of the medications they prescribe other than generic info that reads like an advertisement pamphlet from a pharmaceutical company rep. Meanwhile, people can get severe and chronic injuries from not knowing what's going into their bodies and what to expect or properly look out for and how it will affect them, because patient education and engagement is also treated either as less than an afterthought and a minor nuisance or even with outright hostility and contempt.

Then you can go, out of frustration, desperation, or curiosity, and peruse the whole gamut of alternative medicine practitioners and naturopathic doctors - I don't like the connotations of this term in the manner people overuse/misuse and abuse it, but many are quacks not taking quantifiable biomarkers and metrics to establish a baseline for gauging the actual efficacy or lack thereof of their treatment approaches. Clinical application is new and evolving for many treatment options offered, like peptides from independent compounding pharmacies, often with scant existing research or what does exist is mixed and conflicting. The same problem with many herbal supplements - many well-known and established for over a century or even centuries if not in the West than somewhere in the world like traditional Chinese medicine, but not credibly established for what they're being prescribed for by many naturopaths and some DOs.

And that entire debate in the guild hall's main meeting room. I wanted to put the computer screen through the window! (Paraphrasing) "Why are we going to continue to use these same old methods like herbal remedies that don't even work most of the time and it's just a fluke or placebo if there's a positive outcome; many times there's not!" "Well, because that's what the people came before us did and that's what we know. We don't know any better and we don't want to know any better."

Perfect representation of the arrogant, ignorant, closed-minded mentality resistant to listening, resistant to individualizing patient care and investigative work on complex cases, resistant to research on anything they didn't learn in school already 40 years ago, resistant to innovation, and how it pollutes the medical industry daily and perverts and sullies the name and efforts of all the people who are and do legitimately strive to advance research and all the people who could benefit from it, but currently aren't and are instead being giving nothing and shit on.

And the guild master?! Apparently his son died. He lost his son to an illness. What the aristocrats did to him was disgraceful. And yet then, in true human fashion of always wanting to punch down, he then wants to hurl that same horrid experience which he underwent out at others and make sure now that no one can get high quality, efficacious care because he couldn't get it for his son previously. He basically openly wants to actively sabotage other people's access to receiving top care that he damn well fully knows could literally save their lives and the lives of their children, parents, or spouses all because of his vendetta and insecurity.

And then to really top it off? When this absolute piece of garbage is obviously the one to give the order to send armed thugs to essentially commit a terrorist attack and smash up the respectable "pharmaceutist's" shop - one which took who knows how much monetary value and years of work to establish - his wife angrily glares at Farma, as if he did anything wrong at all whatsoever and doesn't represent one of the only positive forces in this entire city which her infinitely more educated and informed husband already long since grasped. Save your scorn and direct it and your bitterness and hatred at the actual perpetrators! The people who so clearly and obviously actually deserve it! Just the fucking worst of the worst recurring traits of humanity on a full rare and showy display in all their glory from these people in this episode. The diseased manure-filled carriage from a few episodes back should have ran all of them over.

Needless to say, as I've stated and restated in different ways, this episode pissed me off something fierce! And I think in a way that's really great and special. It's great that it gave me so much to think about and contemplate, so much to feel, and so much to talk about and say. That's what I look for in anime and all art & entertainment mediums.

On an unrelated aside, it may very well be just have been the settings of the scene locations which were used in this week's episode - a lot within the brown interior meeting room of the guild, inside the shops, etc., versus outdoors on a sunny beach or in a sunny field, but even when outdoors, there was an overcast greyish sky. Did anyone else notice the slightly darker and/or more muted color palette in this episode? I actually found it soothing and comforting in contrast to the events otherwise playing out.

traed said:
Well at least Pharma weight dosed her. It’s oddly true children’s dose often is half adult dose for many drugs as if age 12 is a magical difference used to determine dose which makes no sense.

It makes no sense in the first place that the same highly potent, max strength 500mg pill is given to a 110 pound petite (adult) woman and a 350 pound man.

Fancy a game of Russian roulette?
WatchTillTandavaSep 2, 2022 5:30 AM
Sep 2, 2022 6:03 AM
Apr 2021
Tamer2002 said:
The members of this union are still in conflict with Farma's pharmacy. And one of them had a sick daughter and Farma took care of her, she had the flu. Pierre saw how Farma treats patients and changed his perspective on it.
Pierre tried to convince the guild but they didn't accept, and they ended up taking him out of there. They broke his pharmacy and he will have to go somewhere else. Farma saw him and told him that there was a new guild that needed his help and he accepted. Now he will start again in the "Dawn Pharmacy".
Good chapter.

Nice pfp bro🔥💯🤝🏽
Sep 2, 2022 4:53 PM

May 2015
Such a nice and emotional episode.

Can't wait to see how the business grows next. I've always loved Isekai anime that focus on building up an organization rather than just the usual OP MC.

I'm really glad they gave that guild leader a legit reason to his actions so even if we don't agree with his methods we can sympathize and understand him.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 3, 2022 12:33 AM

Mar 2008
WatchTillTandava said:
Western medicine is probably the best option to help the largest number of people given the standards of evidence-based medicine for conventions like the double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trials that have become hallmarks of due scientific rigor compared to any widely known alternatives. And yet, tremendous amounts of people daily and annually are not helped by practitioners within this same system and even actively harmed by them. You can go to a top university research hospital and reputable doctors with all associated title and standing - doctors of clinical neurology and neurosurgery with 15+ years of formal schooling will barely even know, if at all, the interactions or adverse effects of the medications they prescribe other than generic info that reads like an advertisement pamphlet from a pharmaceutical company rep. Meanwhile, people can get severe and chronic injuries from not knowing what's going into their bodies and what to expect or properly look out for and how it will affect them, because patient education and engagement is also treated either as less than an afterthought and a minor nuisance or even with outright hostility and contempt.

There at least is slowly a shift to personalized medicine but that’s more for the elites still now and likely in future.

Then you can go, out of frustration, desperation, or curiosity, and peruse the whole gamut of alternative medicine practitioners and naturopathic doctors - I don't like the connotations of this term in the manner people overuse/misuse and abuse it, but many are quacks not taking quantifiable biomarkers and metrics to establish a baseline for gauging the actual efficacy or lack thereof of their treatment approaches. Clinical application is new and evolving for many treatment options offered, like peptides from independent compounding pharmacies, often with scant existing research or what does exist is mixed and conflicting. The same problem with many herbal supplements - many well-known and established for over a century or even centuries if not in the West than somewhere in the world like traditional Chinese medicine, but not credibly established for what they're being prescribed for by many naturopaths and some DOs.

Studies are contradictory in matters of natural medicine because how the studies are conducted. They often only test a single compound despite in some cases the effect if present is a polypharmaceutical synergistic one. Other times they fail to note where they sourced their material which matters because for example how a plant is grown will alter it’s compound composition so some samples will work great others are just devoid of anything that works. Then there is how supplement companies have bias to their studies like pharmaceutical companies do.

BTW Japan has it’s own take on TCM called Kampo (also spelled Kanpo) which is pretty integrated into the modern medicine practices where most doctors in Japan prescribe something from it at least for some ailments.

It makes no sense in the first place that the same highly potent, max strength 500mg pill is given to a 110 pound petite (adult) woman and a 350 pound man.

Fancy a game of Russian roulette?

Yes, men and woman also metabolize drugs differently on average. Women need a lower dose because they often have less enzymes for drug metabolism. I assume enzymes differ in different age groups as well. That’s before getting into effect of using multiple drugs in combination some altering strengths of medicine but doctors not always accounting for this even though it should be obvious dose should be adjusted.
Sep 3, 2022 1:25 AM

Jun 2019
DarknessReality said:
Such a nice and emotional episode.

Can't wait to see how the business grows next. I've always loved Isekai anime that focus on building up an organization rather than just the usual OP MC.

I'm really glad they gave that guild leader a legit reason to his actions so even if we don't agree with his methods we can sympathize and understand him.

Definitely. I think he's a scumbag, but I also believe in circumstantial morality and that people are extremely shaped by the infinite variations and combinations of unique circumstances outside of their full control, or any control. So I can't say I wouldn't feel or behave the same or similarly if I were in his position. That's what anime does so well - always (or at least usually) providing time and space for the other perspective and showing that there are no simple answers, chain events and cycles happen, and things don't just happen including people's thoughts and actions just being random and for no reason; there's actually underlying factors and a basis for everything. It's not just black and white crap.

traed said:
BTW Japan has it’s own take on TCM called Kampo (also spelled Kanpo) which is pretty integrated into the modern medicine practices where most doctors in Japan prescribe something from it at least for some ailments.

I don't know anything about Kampo or its existence in general (I may have only vaguely heard this term in passing years ago) although may have (probably did) unknowingly seen representations of aspects of it in various anime and other Japanese art and media. Now I'm going to go down a rabbit hole of reading the U.S. NIH compilation of Kampo-relevant research and end up awake a long time again...

traed said:
Studies are contradictory in matters of natural medicine because how the studies are conducted. They often only test a single compound despite in some cases the effect if present is a polypharmaceutical synergistic one. Other times they fail to note where they sourced their material which matters because for example how a plant is grown will alter it’s compound composition so some samples will work great others are just devoid of anything that works. Then there is how supplement companies have bias to their studies like pharmaceutical companies do.

All very true. The supplement industry is also unregulated, which is a problem. You can have a particular herb or other plant or fungal product, for example, and have dozens of different companies which market a version of the same product. But many of them can be loaded with brown rice filler and other excess inert fluff and no certification or readily accessible method of verification for the average consumer to parse out potency and relevancy based on the needs of their particular disease/disorder and the percentage of the actual neutraceutical with its active ingredients present. The pharmaceutical industry is regulated, but it's far larger, more powerful and influential with far greater reach and resources at its disposal so the scope of the problems plaguing it are different. They can conduct clinical trials but pre-emptively manipulate results and outcomes based on imposing certain time constraints on a study's monitoring and follow-up with participants which ride latency periods. To me, this is nothing short of doctoring results and high fraud.

traed said:
but doctors not always accounting for this even though it should be obvious dose should be adjusted.

And yet they must know better, but do it anyway? I feel that when it results in the harm of a patient it can only be described as criminal negligence. I mean, what other explanation is there? Some doctors, like people in every profession and walk of life in existence, are obviously more intelligent than others and more observant, studious, diligent, actually caring, etc., but this isn't really a question of intelligence. No doctor is a drooling idiot. And what we're talking about is basic info that even the average Joe Schmoe can look up on their internet browser in five seconds. So I don't feel there's ever any excuse for it.
WatchTillTandavaSep 3, 2022 1:50 AM
Sep 3, 2022 8:48 AM
Feb 2022
OST On point, Story reaching the best part...🔐

Sep 3, 2022 9:03 PM
Mar 2012
Pierre's pov & pharmacy troubles well presented. A baguette for good healthcare, what is this fantasy?
Antagonist guild & leader has surprisingly reasonable concerns, of potential monopoly bankrupting competitors, noble vs commoner divide. But leader's methods are violent.
Sep 4, 2022 8:36 PM

Nov 2012
RipTideG said:
I loved this episode! I got teary at the end!

So happy I saw your comment. I was feeling silly. Not only was ok am I teary eyed, I clapped. lol
Sep 4, 2022 8:38 PM
Aug 2022
dragynfaerie said:
RipTideG said:
I loved this episode! I got teary at the end!

So happy I saw your comment. I was feeling silly. Not only was ok am I teary eyed, I clapped. lol

Lol I totally get it!!! :)
Sep 5, 2022 11:07 AM

Jun 2016
yoo this episode is so emotional and fucking goood !!
Sep 5, 2022 11:47 PM

Jun 2016
This episode shows how Farma treats everyone fairly whether you're a commoner or a noble specially with the case of Mr. Pierre. I was so invested in this episode that I didn't even notice 20mins had passed. Welcome to the new guild Mr. Pierre. :)
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Sep 6, 2022 5:26 AM
Jan 2022
Another lesson to be written, I have to write and remember the name of the medicines in case got the influenza disease.
Sep 7, 2022 2:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Best episode so far, I was impressed that Pierre didn't hide and managed to stand up against the guild, he's a really good guy so that was extremely heartbreaking that he got his shop destroyed etc but now that he joined Farma he's in a much better situation than before, he deserves it definitely.
Sep 14, 2022 1:47 AM

Nov 2009
Very nice episode end indeed.

Tho the Guild technically wasn't wrong, since majority of the Medicines and Treatments were focused toward Nobles. We've learn that right in episode 1. Especially since in that world, only Nobles have Divine Arts that can help them with a lot of stuff that normal people can't. Not to mention this world is still going with the Education Hierarchy where only the rich and nobles can get better educations.

Literally look at Farma's Dad vs the guy that joined Farma.

That's the whole difference between the Noble's education vs Commoner's education.

Farma's Dad could easily outperform against the commoner guy simply cause the nobles have a higher education.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 20, 2022 11:33 AM
Apr 2017
The robin hood looking character was nice. I'm glad he had a happy ending.
Sep 22, 2022 4:38 PM

Oct 2020
Mr. Pierre absolutely owns my heart. Amazing episode, my favourite so far. More Blanche please!
Sep 24, 2022 10:50 PM

Sep 2015
This was definitely the best episode of the season so far, Pierre's story was fantastic and I loved the happy ending for him (so far), while making Verno's backstory and fears of a crashing economy and the failing of the medicine industry completely sympathetic, obviously it doesn't redeem him of not even trying to find the cause of his competition's success or even try to duplicate his technics...
The Armored Architect Vampire Archivist Lawful Chronomancer Evoker Paladin Collector Arbiter Ranger.

Sep 25, 2022 1:37 AM
Oct 2016
its was ok but dosent worth the time
its like 1000 isekai out there , main protagonist dosent have any personality her only root for justice and want to be good kinda guy so i had enough of this type of anime
Oct 13, 2022 7:05 AM
Jan 2018
those other guild members shouldn’t have to suffer the sooner they see the light the better
Oct 17, 2022 1:24 PM

Sep 2012
Aversa said:
Seems clear to me that some in the guild want to change while the majority seems to resist the change and it's also clear that they use scare tactics and violence to make sure everyone follows their rules and ideas.
That much is clear with the attack on the main store and also the destruction of the store featured in this episode.
Scare tactics and violence aside refusal to change is something that's pretty common and in business that usually ends up in bankruptcy or losing a large part of the market.
From that point of view the guld will be in trouble if they don't change but seeing their corruption i don't think that's a bad thing it's just bad for the ones that do want to change.

As for the scare tactics and violence it's something that will eventually work against them if they keep it up.

thats not even a guild, thats called Mafia
Oct 23, 2022 11:17 PM

Feb 2021
He really cares about humanity that doesn't really care about profit. Love it!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 28, 2022 9:24 AM
Jan 2016
I almost cried with a pharmacy anime damn
Apr 6, 2023 11:56 AM

Jan 2021
I'm gonna go make my own guild, with medicine, and examinations!
Apr 24, 2023 1:42 PM
May 2020
I'm really happy to see that he helped him after allat
Apr 26, 2023 11:03 PM

Oct 2022
I understand where veron is coming from and i respect that - sadly the hatred grew so big it started to blind his judgement

I'm very impress with the Father for sticking up with his principles and passion and is quite happy that he manage to get the big break he's waiting for.
UndefeatedBahamut
Aug 8, 2023 7:43 AM

Jul 2012
Another all ends well episode..

Aug 19, 2023 2:26 AM
Nov 2022
La situación del farmacéutico si que era complicada, al ser alguien que a dedicado una buena parte de su vida en medicina y que llegue un niño y te supere solo por tener mejores recursos debe ser muy frustrante, obviamente el conocimiento de farma se debe a los conocimientos de su vida pasada, pero el que haya podido abrir su farmacia (su padre fue quien lo llevo con la reina) y todo el dinero que uso sí se debe a que es un noble y su padre es alguien importante.

The situation of the pharmacist was complicated, being someone who has dedicated a good part of his life to medicine and having a child come along and surpass you just because he has better resources must be very frustrating, obviously the knowledge of pharma is due to the knowledge of his past life, but the fact that he was able to open his pharmacy (his father was the one who took him to the queen) and all the money he used is because he is a nobleman and his father is someone important.
Nov 30, 2023 1:58 AM

Apr 2009
Well the old commoner's guild could just choke on their apathy and regret till oblivion because that's where they are certainly headed in the future.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2022

55 by DIVYANIME »»
Mar 22, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2022

152 by _KiieL »»
Mar 12, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

63 by borodino21 »»
Feb 26, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

74 by samot-frt »»
Feb 9, 5:12 PM

» Is there any romance in this one

HatTrkPatrk - Jul 11, 2022

7 by Sugram22 »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.