Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2022 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
LELS Jashin-chan is really on her solo escape journey, this time in Obihiro, Tokachi Subprefecture in Hokkaido.

Despite in debt, Jashin's luck is REALLY bad, and getting chased by bulls mooooo. Thank God she met Minos and Beth in work rearing cows, but of course she ain't interested in anything else but money. Some good ol' red bean and butter sandwiches and roasted sweet potatoes sure is good to waste money, but ain't making any resales to clear off the massive 30 billion yen debt.

The angels come to Obihiro Shrine to do their blessings...and everything else's the same when it comes to fortunes. Dragging Jashin-chan to eat the Obihiro speciality of pork bowls, to then go and lose more money on horse racing betting and competing as a draft horse at Ban'ei Tokachi (which is said to be the one and only type of horse racing in the world featuring draft horses pulling sleds) with Hell's loansharks trailing her at every step.

Once again, the angels spot Jashin-chan in Manabe Garden, and other than Hatsune Miku singing a campfire song, everyone is together, while Jashin-chan's about to become food...in laughter.

Real-life infotainment in Jashin-chan does not get any better than this.
KANLen09Aug 16, 2022 11:24 AM
Aug 16, 2022 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
The Hokkaido trip continues in Obihiro with Ievan polkka!!!!! It's the remix version of Hatsune Miku's Ievan polkka!!!!!

The locations from this episode.
Kofuku Station - It is a closed railway station. It remains a popular sightseeing spot because of its name, which means "happiness" in Japanese
Uemons Heart Honten
Obihiro Shrine
Masuya Mugioto Bakery
Hageten
Midorigaoka Park] with its super long bench
Obihiro Racecourse
Manabe Garden

何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 16, 2022 10:47 AM

Feb 2020
So many hilarious reactions again. xD This show is such a screenshot heaven.

The scene between Minos and Alice was both fun and heartwarming. ^^

Miku. <3

SerafosAug 17, 2022 3:17 PM
Aug 16, 2022 12:53 PM

Feb 2019
Levan Polkka, Miku edition if my ears don't deceive me? Thank you Girls und Panzer for me knowing the song.

Also, I read that Miku's voice in this show is entirely the original voice actress. the voicebank isn't used.

In the after credits scene, why were two of the bottles' labels blurred out?
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Aug 16, 2022 1:47 PM

Jan 2018
Another great episode
Aug 16, 2022 4:03 PM

Jul 2014
Another tourism advertisement episode? Really? And with a scene of a cow giving birth? Why?

Besides Jashin-chan getting her usual comeuppance for trying to make a quick buck rather than working hard to repay her debt, this was perhaps the worst episode of the entire show. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't immediately after last week's Kushiro episode. I really hope this "debt collectors chase Jashin-chan, so she runs somewhere to promote tourism and meets everyone else along the way" arc (if you can call it that) is over now, as it's been a definite lowpoint for this series. Unfortunately, the preview suggests that we may be in for a third episode of that type next week.
AtavisticAug 16, 2022 4:07 PM
Aug 16, 2022 4:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Still a tough trip for Jashin... the horse strategy didn't work of course, though she had it hard but we got Miku's Ievan Polkka new version song as a bonus xD
Aug 16, 2022 4:50 PM
Jul 2013
I don't know well if this is a reference or not, but on the horse part I think there were some resembles of the hololive vtuber Usada Pekora. Some parts like the war cry (similar with the Pekora's do don ga don greeting) and the name of one of the horses called Almond Almond. Also, Pekora is known for her gamble addiction.
Aug 16, 2022 7:56 PM

Feb 2014
budakr said:
I don't know well if this is a reference or not, but on the horse part I think there were some resembles of the hololive vtuber Usada Pekora. Some parts like the war cry (similar with the Pekora's do don ga don greeting) and the name of one of the horses called Almond Almond. Also, Pekora is known for her gamble addiction.

Tribute to the war criminal?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 16, 2022 10:29 PM

Jun 2021
This week’s episode brought to you by the tourism board of Obihiro!

Fun fact: Did you know that pork bowls and a red bean and butter sandwich called an Anbatasan are Obihiro specialties? The more you know! Lol.

But man, this week’s episode really was filled with a lot of great food. Mugioto sounds delightful and the gelatos looked really good. I kinda want some Dropkick themed Toyonishi beef curry lol (always weird when Minos eats beef).

I love how Jashin was just tearing through the city with a herd of cows in tow right at the start there lol. First it was the cows and then that horse noms on her head haha. She has the worst luck, even her fortune agrees!

That draft horse race was pretty interesting actually. Never really seen anything like it. Ofc the horse Jashin related to most came in dead last lol. Jashin was so close to making bank but then the debt collects showed up lol. She has no one to blame for that debt but herself and all those silly get rich quick schemes!
Aug 17, 2022 8:16 PM

Feb 2016
Considering all of her bad luck (and foolishness), I really wonder if Jashin-chan will get the money to pay off her debt at the end of the arc. It has been a really difficult journey for her.

Also, it seems that a lot of people don't like these tourism episodes, however I enjoy seeing the characters in a different environment and doing typical activities of the place, all this with the craziness that characterizes the series. I agree that this wasn't one of the best episodes of the series, but I can't say it was bad (and Obihiro looks like a good place to visit btw).
Aug 18, 2022 4:14 AM

Oct 2007
looks like Jashin is going crazy from all the debt. Trying all sort of crazy things to earn money. Who would buy firewood that cost that much? lol

relaxing time at the farm with Minos, Persephone II, and the cows.

looking forward to next week. :)

Aug 18, 2022 9:19 AM

Oct 2008
nice Ad for popular spots of Obihiro Hokkaido!
5/5.

Aug 18, 2022 7:00 PM
May 2016
This show is hilarious but honestly, it has become a guessing game where Hatsune Miku is gonna be in each episode
Aug 19, 2022 8:23 PM

Mar 2018
Oh how the mighty have fallen! This used to be a great show once upon a time, but for the past two episodes, it has been nothing more than a glorified commercial for Japanese tourism. And it's not like the content of the episodes are good enough. No, these were the most mind numbingly boring episodes that I've watched from the whole series.
Aug 20, 2022 8:54 PM

Jul 2016
Entertaining as usual but let's be honest, these last two episodes should have been OVAs instead.

Also lol at the little cow trying to get milk from Minos. That was fun.
Aug 21, 2022 1:20 AM

Jul 2022
You know, It's the feeling that I really want to watch the wackiness of Jashin-chan and friends in their everyday life, especially with that Lil vampire, and all of sudden they give two episode promoting tourism spot.

It's like being given ice cream first when thirsty after doing a jog, and the icy water comes later. Yes, we love both, but it's just not in order.
Aug 21, 2022 7:34 AM

Aug 2014
A sell out anime, wow! Didn't expect to see that.
Hope this is the end of the sellout arcs.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 26, 2022 12:46 PM
Mar 2020
this is a good episode
Sep 6, 2022 3:37 PM

Nov 2009
Still on the run, and this time from Cows.

Jashin meets up with Minos and was able to have a sorta relaxing time.

Then she goes "following profit"... trying to make quick money...

___ ___ ___

Then we have Minos "cannibalizing" her "kins" that she's helping raising, LOL

Well, sorta, she's raising "milking cows" while eating the "bull cows".

And Jashin-chan transform yet again, this time into a centaur...

___ ___ ___

Also, we got Miku camping and singing one of her iconic songs, LOL

Miku's so awesome.

___ ___ ___

Also, this episode is pretty much "sponsored" episode where they features all the local stores/attractions and food (well, majority of this season is "sponsored")
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 11, 2022 11:43 PM

Sep 2020
Another traveling episode, that "horse-racing" is pretty cool, the sledge looks very heavy though.
Sep 24, 2022 1:29 PM
Oct 2016
Nao foi essas coisas nao, bem chatinho esse arco

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 6, 2022

17 by wildhood »»
Jan 25, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 20, 2022

38 by bushman66 »»
Jan 11, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 30, 2022

25 by wildhood »»
Jan 4, 9:11 PM

» Crowdfunding goal for OVA anime sequel reached; sequel in production

Boazanian - Nov 30, 2022

8 by Fuwa_san »»
Jul 1, 2023 8:59 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 3 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 19, 2022

25 by Karva1 »»
Apr 18, 2023 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.