Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2022 1:21 AM

Mar 2015
ah bakugou, the tsundere.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 1, 2022 2:03 AM

May 2020
Bro these namings just getting more and more funnier, like the ones power rangers used to have some 12-15 years ago.
Jul 1, 2022 3:46 AM
Jun 2016
Mann..... I'm bored as shit. What the fuck is even happening to this manga? Hori is blazing through character arcs in mere chapters. It feels like I'm reading through a summary. Also the scale of this war seems very small. For entire country of Japan, only ones who could fight against AFO & Shigaraki are 10 heroes, class 1A and big 3 of UA. This aspect is soo jarring like wtf does Hori think a war is??
At this point I'm begging Hori to make a sequel when everyone is an adult and make it dark like CSM and JJK. Cuz WSJ is more welcoming of such things these days. Hori is such a good writer, but got screwed over by his editor and his crayon eating fanbase.
I always think how freaking awesome it would have been if Hori was allowed to continue his one shot "My hero".
Jul 1, 2022 4:04 AM

Dec 2016
Bakugou just keeps raising to the top and I'm loving it! Every panel with Bakugo's expressions is top notch and that support item is like chefs kiss.
Amazing chapter I'll tell ya!

I find it strange of Bakugou for stopping calling Kaminari in Bakugo's style, but it means he's evolving and I wonder what will be his reaction when Bakugou's near and calls him by his real name. Will Kaminari tear up or just freak out I wonder...

I still can't get over Bakugo's (long) hero name XD Best Jeanist just continues nailing it!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 1, 2022 4:21 AM
Nov 2018
SiGow said:
For entire country of Japan, only ones who could fight against AFO & Shigaraki are 10 heroes, class 1A and big 3 of UA. This aspect is soo jarring like wtf does Hori think a war is??

Well, against Shigaraki there had to be Izuku as well ... then you have any idea what it means to bring all these characters into play, right?

At this point I'm begging Hori to make a sequel when everyone is an adult

Good God, no.
Jul 1, 2022 4:29 AM

Jan 2009
its Bakugos time to shine eh lets see his ultimate move Cluster Bomb
Jul 1, 2022 11:10 AM

Aug 2015
Not a fan of all the machine guns on Bakugo seems out of place and ridiculous. Other than that good chapter.
Jul 1, 2022 2:57 PM

Apr 2018
Pretty hard to see what's going on but Bakugo's just gonna explode everything.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 2, 2022 8:13 AM

Aug 2021
MHA has been great lately ever since they got rid of that L editor
Jul 2, 2022 6:13 PM
Nov 2016
Oh no, I'm not a fan of Bakugo at all, I actually hate that guy, at least the character development he got through the series made him a bit better.

All those guns on Bakugo were kind of crappy though.
Jul 3, 2022 8:35 AM

Jun 2014
Shifting away from AFO and Endeavor to give Bakugo some time to shine. Lol I still can't get over how ridiculous and funny his long ass hero name is.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 3, 2022 10:06 AM

Apr 2020
YA NUTSACK-FACED HANDYMAN!
- Ultra Bakugou
Jul 3, 2022 2:19 PM

Jun 2014
>13 pages
>it's another "character reflects on their friends while fighting the villain they obviously aren't allowed to beat" chapter
>another 2 week break

Actually fuck off lmfao
GattzJul 5, 2022 10:28 AM
Jul 3, 2022 2:21 PM
Nov 2019
Bakugo once again has the best lines. It is hard for me to believe the series will actually end this year with the pace of this arc.
Jul 4, 2022 12:06 PM

Nov 2012
So the real question is...

Does Bakugo has to die? Like either as a sacrifice to beat Shigaraki or protecting Deku and saying "Im sorry for all the shit and how annoying I was at u, luv u bro", I think he shouldnt but maybe he will.

My Candies:

Jul 4, 2022 6:40 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Horikoshi incorporating the Popularity Poll designs into the series really makes me happy. I know they'd be a lot to draw but I want them canon.

SiGow said:
Mann..... I'm bored as shit. What the fuck is even happening to this manga? Hori is blazing through character arcs in mere chapters. It feels like I'm reading through a summary. Also the scale of this war seems very small. For entire country of Japan, only ones who could fight against AFO & Shigaraki are 10 heroes, class 1A and big 3 of UA. This aspect is soo jarring like wtf does Hori think a war is??
At this point I'm begging Hori to make a sequel when everyone is an adult and make it dark like CSM and JJK. Cuz WSJ is more welcoming of such things these days. Hori is such a good writer, but got screwed over by his editor and his crayon eating fanbase.
I always think how freaking awesome it would have been if Hori was allowed to continue his one shot "My hero".

Why would you want a drawn out war, in reality this is just a part two to the events of Paranormal Liberation. Them trying to centralize the villain's and keep down the casualties. Not everyone has the experience and power to kill them which is obviously the end goal.

knktzvra said:
So the real question is...

Does Bakugo has to die? Like either as a sacrifice to beat Shigaraki or protecting Deku and saying "Im sorry for all the shit and how annoying I was at u, luv u bro", I think he shouldnt but maybe he will.

He's already apologized. That's redundant.

Killing off Bakugou seems like the odd choice, I do believe something major will happen. As we've been foreshadowed a lot that the quirk destroying bullets still remain, it's just seeing where they end up targeting.
Jul 10, 2022 4:15 PM

Feb 2018
Ya nutsack-faced-handyman lmao Bakugo going all out. That panel of his suppressive heavy mobile unit strafe panzer (what a name!) was awesome!
Aug 10, 2022 2:18 AM

Feb 2021
Pretty good Bakugo chapter. His heavy-duty kit looks like something out of the Warmachine suit lol.

Aug 23, 2022 8:21 AM

Feb 2019
Bakugo about to go ham here. Where is Midoriya? How's he going to get throught the electromagnetic field?
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 26, 2022 1:45 PM
Jun 2021
Just horrible the last page
Aug 28, 2022 8:24 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Whenever Bakugo's Hero name is called, I croak.

It's hilarious.
Dec 6, 2023 3:56 AM

Jun 2017
Spectacular! I love me some Bakugo! Of course, we all know he won't be the one to beat Shigaraki but I'm hoping for some badass attacks coming from him before Deku makes his final blow.
KoniginElleDec 13, 2023 12:29 AM

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
Yesterday, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.