Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 19, 2022 10:52 PM
Jun 2022
The best episode yet!

Anya is the bravest little girl that I've ever seen! She jumped in to save that boy, ultimately leading to her almost drowning herself. So she fully deserved that star, fair and square!

If you don't love Anya by now, there is really something wrong, and you shouldn't be watching this series. Because really, you should've loved Anya from the first moment in episode one, and continued to love her more and more as the series has gone through.
Jun 20, 2022 1:50 AM

Nov 2013
CickNipolla said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I'm curious to know if you can actually list them.

- She can somehow read someones mind now from hundreds of feet away
- A guy is drowning for like 5 minutes and somehow lives
- She is somehow getting 0s on every test and isnt being kicked out of the school
- Her critical thinking makes 0 sense considering shes 6 years old

All of this is just episode 11 lol

In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot.

1)Was it established that she can't read someone's mind from afar? No, hence no plothole. Distance from pool being 100 feet is also unfounded.

2)Vast exaggeration. Kid falls in the water and Anya catches his mind nearly instantly. Of course in anime Anya isn't shown running immediately, because it's ANIME. First they show us what the boy, the caretaker and Anya are thinking. All this "thought process" happens at the same time - in seconds, not separately!
This is basically how it happened:
- Boy fell
- Anya catches his mind but is momentarily schocked, not knowing how to react and how to involve Loid without giving her powers away. (at the same time the woman fails to notice the bubbles and goes back to check the dressing-room)
- In about 20 seconds, Anya is already running away from Loid and towards the pool. (The sign saying the pool is nearby was literally at the corner Anya takes. So the pool is definitely not 100 feet away. Probably even less than half of that distance.
- Anya and Loid were close to the sign that said the pool was nearby so we can assume Anya reached it under a minute! You can exaggerate it to 2 minutes max! (The caretaker checks the dressing-room and doesn't find the boy there. Anya rushes past her the very next moment)
- Anya spends like 10 more seconds looking for the boy and then jumps into water immediately.
- They both get rescued in less than 20 seconds after.

At max, the boy was under water for 3 minutes (I'd say less than 2 minutes), which is obviously not enough time for someone to drown and die. Do some research, even though this is a comedy show and it doesn't have to take realism seriously...

You don't seem to understand what a plothole means to begin with...
And seriously, looking for "plotholes" in a comedy show??? Where things are bound to be exaggerated? Where you have a hulk-type 6yo boy playing dodgeball?

Bruh...

3)Again, it was established that if a student keeps getting low scores, they'll get bolts, hence expelled (after getting 8 in total). No one said kids get expelled immediately after failing few tests! And, no one said bolts are given for every single failed test either! They may be doing tests every week! Since Stellas are given rarely, it's safe to assume that both Stella and Bolts are given on major tests only, that take place every half-year or something. No plothole here either.
4)This is just sad to be honest. We're watching a comedy show, a fiction. Your plotholes are basically your dissatisfaction with the absence of realism - in a comedy show!!! If anime establishes that it's perfectly fine in this fictional world for kids to be not like real-kids (like General's son) then it's a plot-point, not a plot-hole.
And what critical thinking didn't make sense? Anya's an experiment-child who spent time with scientist, who reads minds. She's already not like your average kid. How is that a damn plothole?!
Sigmar-UnberogenJun 20, 2022 4:27 AM
Jun 20, 2022 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
Nieznajomy43 said:
Vindicater said:

I am anime only and I remember her cooking really badly when she was trying to be a good mum/wife one episode.

Do you remember episode? because maybe I skipped it.

Not sure of episode but I reckon it would hve been real early. 3 or 4 maybe.
Jun 20, 2022 5:12 AM

Dec 2020
i dont think ive ever seen anyone actually score a 0, on most tests even thay Hasss to be a skill lmao. but its not multiple choices so i rly should cut her some slack

AND YAYY we're abt to see doggie dog i wonder if we're gonna end this part with a cliffhanger
Jun 20, 2022 6:00 AM

Oct 2008
omg Anya didn't hesitate on jumping on the pool even thought she doesn't know how to swim but of course time is of the essence!
good job/work Anya and because of your courage you get a Stellar!! now that a feat because the's the very first one to get out of all of her colleagues!
Looks like this dog is already destined for the Forgers huh...
5/5.

Jun 20, 2022 9:27 AM
Oct 2020
Next week Anya in Pinguin Park
Jun 20, 2022 12:58 PM
Jan 2021

cant wait for the reavel of the dog, lets hope they form a good "bond". nice one anya for saving the boy and getting a stella, it makes it better that you beat damien to it.
Jun 20, 2022 1:43 PM

May 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
CickNipolla said:

- She can somehow read someones mind now from hundreds of feet away
- A guy is drowning for like 5 minutes and somehow lives
- She is somehow getting 0s on every test and isnt being kicked out of the school
- Her critical thinking makes 0 sense considering shes 6 years old

All of this is just episode 11 lol

In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot.

1)Was it established that she can't read someone's mind from afar? No, hence no plothole. Distance from pool being 100 feet is also unfounded.

2)Vast exaggeration. Kid falls in the water and Anya catches his mind nearly instantly. Of course in anime Anya isn't shown running immediately, because it's ANIME. First they show us what the boy, the caretaker and Anya are thinking. All this "thought process" happens at the same time - in seconds, not separately!
This is basically how it happened:
- Boy fell
- Anya catches his mind but is momentarily schocked, not knowing how to react and how to involve Loid without giving her powers away. (at the same time the woman fails to notice the bubbles and goes back to check the dressing-room)
- In about 20 seconds, Anya is already running away from Loid and towards the pool. (The sign saying the pool is nearby was literally at the corner Anya takes. So the pool is definitely not 100 feet away. Probably even less than half of that distance.
- Anya and Loid were close to the sign that said the pool was nearby so we can assume Anya reached it under a minute! You can exaggerate it to 2 minutes max! (The caretaker checks the dressing-room and doesn't find the boy there. Anya rushes past her the very next moment)
- Anya spends like 10 more seconds looking for the boy and then jumps into water immediately.
- They both get rescued in less than 20 seconds after.

At max, the boy was under water for 3 minutes (I'd say less than 2 minutes), which is obviously not enough time for someone to drown and die. Do some research, even though this is a comedy show and it doesn't have to take realism seriously...

You don't seem to understand what a plothole means to begin with...
And seriously, looking for "plotholes" in a comedy show??? Where things are bound to be exaggerated? Where you have a hulk-type 6yo boy playing dodgeball?

Bruh...

3)Again, it was established that if a student keeps getting low scores, they'll get bolts, hence expelled (after getting 8 in total). No one said kids get expelled immediately after failing few tests! And, no one said bolts are given for every single failed test either! They may be doing tests every week! Since Stellas are given rarely, it's safe to assume that both Stella and Bolts are given on major tests only, that take place every half-year or something. No plothole here either.
4)This is just sad to be honest. We're watching a comedy show, a fiction. Your plotholes are basically your dissatisfaction with the absence of realism - in a comedy show!!! If anime establishes that it's perfectly fine in this fictional world for kids to be not like real-kids (like General's son) then it's a plot-point, not a plot-hole.
And what critical thinking didn't make sense? Anya's an experiment-child who spent time with scientist, who reads minds. She's already not like your average kid. How is that a damn plothole?!

obviously not going to respond any further. if you are willing to type essays to defend this show then there is clearly bias involved
Jun 20, 2022 2:39 PM

May 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@CickNipolla

obviously not going to respond any further. if you are willing to type essays to defend this show then there is clearly bias involved

Typical "I have no arguments so I'll ignore yours using -Inset BS reason here- as an excuse."
(in this case it's: "long=biased")

You should put a warning on your profile/signature, saying: "I'm incapable of a discussion if word-count is more than 10".

Would help a number of people save their time.

You could have saved your own time by knowing that the guy is baiting, he didnt even write the two most blatant logic holes of the episode

Jun 20, 2022 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
Gween_Gween said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@CickNipolla

Typical "I have no arguments so I'll ignore yours using -Inset BS reason here- as an excuse."
(in this case it's: "long=biased")

You should put a warning on your profile/signature, saying: "I'm incapable of a discussion if word-count is more than 10".

Would help a number of people save their time.

You could have saved your own time by knowing that the guy is baiting, he didnt even write the two most blatant logic holes of the episode

Maybe you'd be willing to elaborate on dem plot-holes instead? :D
Jun 20, 2022 3:07 PM

May 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Gween_Gween said:

Maybe you'd be willing to elaborate on dem plot-holes instead? :D

I dont think them as plotholes but as stuff that could easily solvable with more logic, and I honestly dont care at this point. Anyways, by my perspective the two logical jumps of this episode are:
> Anya trying to save the kid breaks any sort of human causality -> Loid should suspect
This is the typical "Loid acting stupid out of nowhere" that happens continuously in the show, it is breaking secondary belief as the show doesn't do a good job about portraying this shortcoming of his characterization. I just assume that it exists because it is just too much at this point, but the anime never established correctly the juxtaposition.
The problem of this is that it is easily solvable, just change the setting a bit to give some sort of plausibility to the content. And before you say "Ok but this is a parallel about how parents overlook things that their children do, and he was too happy about the star", that doesn't make sense here, unless you believe that spontaneous miracles exist and he wouldn't reflect on the issue afterwards (Just test her ffs)
> Anya is trying to get her first star -> Anya start to create chaos in the library.
I know that this is supposed to play with the idea of Anya being too much of a fan of her entertainment, but it is a leap to think that a kid would be unaware enough to succumb to that (Even if you know that Anya is stupid). Anya is actively trying to be useful, so the jokes of her being bad at jobs work well, that joke doesn't. It is also easily solvable if you just make physical comedy about Anya being bad at ordering books or something, the absurd is just too much of a jump

I'm not saying that those logic holes are important, but if the guy above don't write them down then you should for sure suspect that he is baiting, he is just complaining about stuff that you should just accept, ie first belief

Jun 20, 2022 3:23 PM

Dec 2016
Vindicater said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Do you remember episode? because maybe I skipped it.

Ok now I checked all chapters and it was shown how truly bad cook she is in chapter 24 and we are currently in chapter 17. So it will be adapted in second part.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 20, 2022 4:01 PM

Nov 2013
@Gween_Gween

> Anya trying to save the kid breaks any sort of human causality -> Loid should suspect
This is the typical "Loid acting stupid out of nowhere" that happens continuously in the show, it is breaking secondary belief as the show doesn't do a good job about portraying this shortcoming of his characterization.
What exactly should he suspect though? From his POV Anya just randomly decided to rush towards the pool where she then happened to find a drowning boy. It's not like she hasn't done that before in the same hospital (rushing randomly). For Loid, it's a typical child/Anya behavior.
I just assume that it exists because it is just too much at this point, but the anime never established correctly the juxtaposition.
Loid is dumb sometimes, no doubt. No smart agent would endanger the entire spy organization by gathering all available agents in one spot, on enemy soil, just to throw a party for his child...
Excuses Loid comes up with in episode 2 are also dumb, but Yor is dumber so it worked out well.
The "best" spy has to be flawless. I don't think how that will work in a comedy. Maybe if this was "death note" and L was Loid, he'd be like "chance of Anya being an Esper is 40%." Then the pool-scene happens and he'd be like "50%"

The problem of this is that it is easily solvable, just change the setting a bit to give some sort of plausibility to the content. And before you say "Ok but this is a parallel about how parents overlook things that their children do, and he was too happy about the star", that doesn't make sense here, unless you believe that spontaneous miracles exist and he wouldn't reflect on the issue afterwards (Just test her ffs)
Unfortunately (for you) I do see sense in regards to this: "about how parents overlook things that their children do".
Are you saying that Loid should suspect Anya can read minds? It's more logical for him to suspect Anya's autistic or something...

> Anya is trying to get her first star -> Anya start to create chaos in the library.

Chaos is a bit of a stretch. I mean she and Loid were there to sort books to begin with.

I know that this is supposed to play with the idea of Anya being too much of a fan of her entertainment, but it is a leap to think that a kid would be unaware enough to succumb to that (Even if you know that Anya is stupid).
Hmm... Maybe, maybe not. She's 4-5 years old. I wouldn't be too certain that a kid her age wouldn't succumb to joy and forget the mission. She doesn't have to be stupid, just young, thinking "I'll read a few pages first..." and ending reading few volumes.
Anya is actively trying to be useful, so the jokes of her being bad at jobs work well, that joke doesn't. It is also easily solvable if you just make physical comedy about Anya being bad at ordering books or something, the absurd is just too much of a jump
Yeah, I mean I see why you'd consider it to be absurd but - suspension of disbelief?

I'm not saying that those logic holes are important,
Sure thing, it can be fun analyzing others POV. Thanks for your time.
but if the guy above don't write them down then you should for sure suspect that he is baiting, he is just complaining about stuff that you should just accept, ie first belief
Well, now I know that for certain. I though I should've at least given him a chance first...
Sigmar-UnberogenJun 20, 2022 4:16 PM
Jun 20, 2022 7:44 PM

Aug 2021
Let's go with SPY x FAMILY. Getting stars is hard and Loid is looking for a way, she goes with Anya to a hospital even though it's no good, she hears a child drowning and she saves him, so she has one even though they are envious of her, and as a prize she asks for a dog and she comes.
Jun 20, 2022 7:55 PM

May 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Hmm... Maybe, maybe not. She's 4-5 years old. I wouldn't be too certain that a kid her age wouldn't succumb to joy and forget the mission. She doesn't have to be stupid, just young, thinking "I'll read a few pages first..." and ending reading few volumes.

That is why I dont consider it a plothole, it can be explained but it just doesn't flow well with the rest of the montage. What happened to me through that scene is that I went from "Anya is going to be extremely incompetent, right?" to "Anya is not even trying, why would I care about this", so it broke the momentum for the sake of including characterization as it jumped from two different prompts

Jun 20, 2022 8:43 PM

Jan 2016
What kind of experience has Yor with dogs? The imagination of a small one slashing Anya was something odd to think of lmao
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 20, 2022 9:41 PM

Jan 2019
Awww, who's a good boy? Seeing the future so well? You're a good boy (or girl I guess), yes you are!
Jun 21, 2022 6:37 AM

Apr 2021
Congrats!!!! Starlight Anya on getting your very own Stella star!!!! But more than any thing the ending got me excited!!! Well I look forward to watching the finale!!!
Jun 21, 2022 6:42 AM

Jun 2019
Aww... what an adorable episode. Anya is trying her best and she also rescued that kid. Thanks to her reading skills and she got her first Stella. Great going, Anya-chan.

BOND IS HERE!!!!
Jun 21, 2022 3:02 PM

Aug 2021
Starlight Anya-sama

Jun 21, 2022 11:33 PM

May 2019
Nieznajomy43 said:
Vindicater said:

Ok now I checked all chapters and it was shown how truly bad cook she is in chapter 24 and we are currently in chapter 17. So it will be adapted in second part.

They did already imply that Yor is a bad cook, I think it was right before her brother visited. The family was having breakfast (I remember fish was part of it) and it looked a little sloppy. Anya stated that she could tell Yor cooked since it wasn't as good as normal, and Yor's reaction was similar to this episode, a shocked expression.
Jun 22, 2022 3:28 AM
Mar 2022
It's so sad that this anime series is ending so soon, I wish for a 2nd season. Also episode 9 is really good, I can't wait to see anya's new cute dog.
Jun 22, 2022 10:31 PM

Jul 2019
Don't let that Star get to your head, Anya! Good of Damian to back her up, even though it was indirectly.

Poor Yor. No one appreciates her cooking! I'd eat it with a smile and try to help her improve (not that I'm some sort of master chef but I haven't had people back away when I mentioned cooking for them so there's that at least).
Jun 23, 2022 7:25 AM
Nov 2018
anya is so cute lol. anw i hope damian n anya have more interaction in the next ep. i rlly like their interactions...... and i hope anya gets to stand up for herself, even just a little bit.
Jun 23, 2022 7:26 AM
Nov 2018
mokyule said:
It's so sad that this anime series is ending so soon, I wish for a 2nd season. Also episode 9 is really good, I can't wait to see anya's new cute dog.

there will be a part 2
Jun 23, 2022 6:40 PM

Oct 2020
It was nice to see Anya earn her first Stella-point in her own little way
It seems like she's starting to put more faith into her abilities and view her telepathy in a more positive light

I'm interested in how this new dog(?) will play into the family dynamic
Jun 24, 2022 8:46 AM

Jan 2017
Ayy yo Starlight Anya is here bow down mortals, or to the upcoming dog

Seems like the whole's family gonna be complete by part 1 of this adaptation
Jun 26, 2022 3:43 AM

Jul 2021
i just discovered this funny youtube channel .

so episode 11 is the fanservice swimming pool episode , with many girls in a pool , lol .

a hot $exy nurse , and she wears a swim-suit , so many feti$hes , lol .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMSZOOltOYk

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Jun 26, 2022 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
Wanted to put 5 stars and i mistakenly put 1.

Great episode, i feel this should have been the S1 finale. 12th episode felt a bit lacking.
Jun 27, 2022 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
What was with that captive white fur dog? Was it an experiment dog? Can it see the future? Also, yay dog arc. New member to the family.
Jun 28, 2022 2:20 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ Anya's "cheat to get to the top" *smirk face*

Um... "cow"... sure... with a long nose... YUP... totally... "cow"

Contender for the worse music vs "Shirogane from Kaguya-sama"

I suck at sports too, don't worry too much there, sports sucks. *angry noises of sport fans coming from behind*

And then Anya messes up all the community services... even reading manga when she should be organizing the books... TBH, I think Anya's one of us.

Somehow Anya could sense the little boy drowning out of no where. (her power really does go activate at random times)

What's good about this part is, Anya wasn't aiming for the "stella" at all, she truly wanted to save the little boy even if she knew she sucked at physical.

It's a good thing Loid was there.

___ ___ ___

And then she finally got a star... but it makes her turn "cocky"... lol

(tho Anya was already semi-cocky due to her "mind-reading" thinking she could do anything with ease)

Then she gets bashed by everyone else in the class that's jealous of her.

Tho... Damian apparently defended her. (and Anya seems to be seeing a new light toward him...)

___ ___ ___

LOL @ Becky... "haven't given me much" (shows a house, cake, dress, plane and even a fking tank).... Rich People mentality at work.

And then she gets Anya into the idea of getting a Reward.

Also LOL @ Yor... she thinks she could get a small assassin dog... LOL

(also, also... I wonder what Yor has been doing, since we've only seen Loid and Anya going places, but Yor just stay home? or is she still going around killing people?)

___ ___ ___
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 30, 2022 1:43 PM
Apr 2017
I was worried about Anya's test scores, but it seems as if her strength lies in her ability to use her powers to help others. She even ended up getting a Stella because of it which reassured Loid. I'm happy for them. They truly are one of the cutest families I've seen in anime.
Jul 1, 2022 8:12 AM

Apr 2016
The adaptation has been amazing, the pace has been maintained perfectly and I'm surprised they went for a bonus chapter as the end of the first part but it kind of make sense as a way to reinforce the family dynamic.

Becky the best friend that support your delusions.
Jul 2, 2022 9:06 AM

Feb 2019
Harrowing to see that child drowning, but it was great that Anya saved the day. That Stella totally got into her head though lol
Jul 2, 2022 6:36 PM
Jan 2021
The progress of the mission seems to be steady...

Anya's lackluster test scores are a result of the fact that rather than using her own smarts, she chose to use her telepathy to cheat off the wrong people. Hence, she failed all her tests.

Twilight made the logical call to conclude that getting Stella via academics is next to impossible, so he and Anya try some extra curricular activities... That doesn't go so well because Anya sucks at literally every activity. Even volunteering in the hospital didn't go well. She failed to sort any books, dropped food, and can't even clean.

However, she did use her telepathy to save a kid's life and hence she got a Stella.

For good reason, Twilight is against having the agency create a bunch of scenarios for Anya to get her Stella, and we'll have to see how she gets the other 7.

As a reward, Anya wants a dog and I'm wondering how this will affect the story.
Jul 3, 2022 2:42 AM

Aug 2018
this anime went down hill fast what happen to the spying and family it became the Anya show
Jul 3, 2022 6:18 AM

Jul 2013
I thought Anya was just dreaming the award ceremony for that stella lol. But speaking of stellas can't she just farm them this way? Like visit accident-prone areas and save people. And what's up with that dog?
Jul 3, 2022 1:24 PM

Mar 2009
Omg Anya, Foxterier would be a perfect choice <3 Good eye, go for it.
...but hey Yor, this breed is definitely not a weak one! XD
Jul 5, 2022 7:13 AM

Dec 2013
Anya got a stella star! It was fun seeing how smug she was afterwards.

So we are getting a big white dog added to the cast? I feel like they will have their own little gimmick too.
Jul 7, 2022 7:15 AM

Mar 2015
Glad that Anya was able to get a Stella!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 7, 2022 12:10 PM

Sep 2015
Thats it?.. Loid isn't even going to be suspicious about how Anya knew about the kid is drowning or even question more in his thoughts?

Anya always does the same reaction whenever he listens to someones thoughts, it gets so dull and repetitious.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jul 8, 2022 5:28 AM
Jun 2013
anyas imaginary world peace was pretty funny. Man yor sure has a violent imagination.
souledge94Jul 8, 2022 5:38 AM
Jul 9, 2022 4:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Still enjoying this, despite some many thinking its becoming worsen. Ania always the star and center of the show. What da heck people thinking and aiming for if its not? Absolutely no sense at all to nitpicking xd.

But anyway, still agree though need more than Ania save the day and listening Loid exhaustion monologue guiding Ania in silence. Need more variation, need more Yor bloody action, and, well, there's Bond too next. So really hope the second cour will step up the game....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 10, 2022 1:34 PM

Oct 2013
Haha, Anya's marks at school were so low.

First Stella acquired!
Jul 13, 2022 3:18 AM

Oct 2019
Lol Talentless Nana Anya.
Jul 16, 2022 10:04 AM

Feb 2021
That dog can see the future?!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 18, 2022 7:01 AM

Feb 2021
Damn, one episode later, she actually got a Stella lol

Anya sure got cocky after getting one star. I feel like this will probably become a problem for her in the plot and she'll face some sort of difficulty

Damian and his fanboy servants have really grown on me ngl.

So I presume that white doggo will be the new addition to the Forger family.

Those dogs seem to be living in very poor conditions.

I wonder why that white doggo had a 'flashback'/image of the Forgers pop up in his head?

Jul 19, 2022 10:21 PM
Sep 2020
Tbh, it was one of the weaker eps imo but it was still wholesome to watch! Yayy, Anya finally got a stella (ㅅ´ ˘ `) ‧₊˚ ⋅₊˚ ⋅ ☆
Jul 23, 2022 6:56 AM

Feb 2019
Anya is getting a puppy.

The simplicity in Anya's thinking makes me chuckle, she's too innocent.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jul 24, 2022 7:31 AM

Jul 2022
very nice anya gonna get a dog, with superpowers :o
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

490 by Aleesaa »»
Apr 22, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

320 by boumboumboum »»
Apr 9, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.