Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jun 12, 2022 10:04 AM
Oct 2020
Sharri said:
GeanWolf2000 said:
You are superficial about what filler is. in general everything has in the manga and additional scenes to improve the narrative. this is called "Enhancing the original".

Dude, I'm talking about it being a filler in the manga. It was created purely to give other characters screen time. It's not bad to have a slower paced chapter to develop interactions between those less important characters (e.g. Damian and his bunch). I just wouldn't expect the studio to go so over the top with animation for it. Take it easy.
Is Damian very important, or have you forgotten that he is part of the mission? and there's also his relationship with his father that ep 10 highlighted, i wouldn't call that unimportant.

the anime did that in ep 5, it made a basic chapter more grandiose and fun.
Jun 12, 2022 10:09 AM
Oct 2020
Protaku said:
Animation team single handedly carrying this show as usual
So mid overall
Jokes and Anya faces are getting stale
Nothing is really progressing in terms of characters or story
Bet this episode could be cut and nothing of value would be lost
damian had development in this and also how is his relationship with his father, you were watching another anime then, and more Yor and his extreme strength. don't forget that the show is a comedy, it has and will have many moments like that. if you don't like it, get out.
Jun 12, 2022 10:15 AM
Oct 2020
ejleon said:
GeanWolf2000 said:
what doesn't make sense is your comment, I didn't understand anything. Anya called it useless because she didn't succeed, just because of that, you forget she's still a kid.
is it too much for you to understand this?

Ok since you believe you are so smart and I’m just dumb, then explain how Anya, a little kid, was able to punch the other little kid so hard that he went flying across the hall into the trash can??!!

According to your statements, what should have happened is that when Anya, a little kid, hit the boy, another little kid, it barely even affects the boy.

All you have done is reveal that you don’t use your brain to think logically.
it wasn't across the hall Damian was right next to the trash as was Anya. and she didn't calculate the strength but it wouldn't do Anya any good to a kid like Billy.
Jun 12, 2022 10:17 AM
Oct 2020
Gazz said:
that was a fun episode. i hope people will now start to realize that this anime is overrated lol.
wait sitting you boring. spy x family has already sold millions since 2020 when it went to physical format. overrated is because of envy
Jun 12, 2022 11:31 AM
Mar 2021
Was his "daddy" M.Bison?! Wth this weird episode has no reason to be this good. I love it. 🤣
Jun 12, 2022 12:34 PM

Jan 2022
Well the episode made me laugh to death, I love this chunibyo themed episode. So far the best episode for me now we gotta wait for the last two remaining episodes
Jun 12, 2022 1:36 PM

Apr 2021
GeanWolf2000 said:
ejleon said:

Ok since you believe you are so smart and I’m just dumb, then explain how Anya, a little kid, was able to punch the other little kid so hard that he went flying across the hall into the trash can??!!

According to your statements, what should have happened is that when Anya, a little kid, hit the boy, another little kid, it barely even affects the boy.

it wasn't across the hall Damian was right next to the trash as was Anya. and she didn't calculate the strength but it wouldn't do Anya any good to a kid like Billy.

It seems you don’t remember the episode, because it was from one side (or mostly on one side) to the other in the hall, not lengthwise but widthwise, and Damian was not right next to the trash, watch the episode again.

It was not a regular “kid punch” (like that “kid throw” during dodge ball) and the whole context of that episode was that Yor trained Anya to be able to throw a real hard tough punch like her.

So the writers caused their to be an illogical contradiction because it didn’t continue this same previous training logic in this new episode, which took away from Yor’s and Anya’s relationship with training, didn’t build the trust between Anya and the target’s son, and it made Anya look foolish before her friend and all the students.

They did the dodge ball throw this way for “humor sake” but because they didn’t follow their own logic from the earlier episode, the punch and dodge ball throw are contradictions now, which doesn’t make any sense.

How can you not understand that? It’s not like I’m a hater or dissing the show, all I’m saying is that the writers caused themselves problems by not being consistent in the episodes, which makes the show confusing.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 12, 2022 2:56 PM
Feb 2021
the kids were so dramatic and i loved it
but the “daddy 👺” part was hilarious lol
Jun 12, 2022 4:03 PM

Sep 2014
crazy episodes about every day stuff like this is why I watch anime.

Anya can read minds but still hasnt figured out second son likes him, will she ever?

Loved the references, was not expecting to see Namek!

Also, poor Yor. Anya said everything she teaches her is useless
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 12, 2022 8:16 PM
Mar 2019
No way is the Guy playing Dodgeball a Minor, 5 or 6 Years old.
Unless i missed something!
Jun 12, 2022 8:21 PM

Oct 2015
Whenever an episodes hypes something up, know that'll fall flat. This trope is getting old Japan. They always think they'll surprise us, well maybe when I was 5 years old.

Anya is my salvation, I am pissed I won't get to see her enough with only 2 episodes left.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 12, 2022 9:23 PM

Jan 2016
Bill is quite the special "child" lmao I haven't seen such an intense dodgeball game since HxH haha

But poor Anya failed the last throw u.u
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 12, 2022 9:30 PM

Jan 2019
1. A very specific person was thrilled at the free foot shot of Henderson in the shower.

2. This was Food Wars of Dodgeball episodes.

(Also, I didn't realize that dodgeball in Japan is only played with one ball)
Jun 12, 2022 9:45 PM
Nov 2020
Ryansojo said:
Lemonnnnn said:
lmfao all that hardwork for nothing, epic training arc. another episode that proves that Anya carries the whole show.
anyway, there's no way that dude is a 6 year old bruh, this mf just calculated everything. Damian saving Anya was so cute. see y'all next week

Is it just me, or do people today enjoy seeing main characters lose rather than win? Has having your main character win and prove hard work and training pay off become too predictable and cliché and no one wants to see that anymore? Am I the only one on Earth that still wants to see my favorite characters win? If so, does that make me a bad person or something?

Some help me out.

Honestly, I feel you; that's why I'll keep watching shonen till I die because that's the best way to get that kind of story.

Thing is, this isn't shonen; it's comedy. Sure, war might be a certainty if our heroes keep messing up, but the mission is more a setup to put characters in funny situations. Seeing someone put a lot of effort and dramatic gravitas into something only to very anti-climacticaly fail is hilarious; it's basically the main joke of One Punch Man, except there it happens to the villains.
Jun 12, 2022 10:21 PM

Feb 2011
GeanWolf2000 said:
Scootboi said:
this episode felt like filler. Didnt really help the plot at all, and honestly nothing interesting happened aside from seeing Yor's monstrous strength again.

Dropped from 9 to 8.
shut up, or stop of watch. This not filler.

doesnt matter if it is or isn't. i said it FEELS like filler. And it is. What did this episode do to further the story line?

Not a damn thing. Filler.

Jun 12, 2022 10:39 PM

Apr 2014
GeanWolf2000 said:
Protaku said:
Animation team single handedly carrying this show as usual
So mid overall
Jokes and Anya faces are getting stale
Nothing is really progressing in terms of characters or story
Bet this episode could be cut and nothing of value would be lost
damian had development in this and also how is his relationship with his father, you were watching another anime then, and more Yor and his extreme strength. don't forget that the show is a comedy, it has and will have many moments like that. if you don't like it, get out.

Nope, don't like it but I'm gonna keep watching just to pour salt in fanboy's wounds every week.
Can't wait to give it a lower score.
Jun 12, 2022 11:19 PM

Oct 2008
only WIT and Cloverworks can pull-off this kind of exorbitant intense dodgeball showdown!!
too bad Anya lost! Yor's teaching can useless for Anya in some situations!
Yor's overpowered dodgeball throw made Anya terrified!
Looks like Damian and Co. would still be in chaotic arguments and insults and that won't go away for a while...
5/5.

Jun 13, 2022 12:07 AM
Apr 2021
The references were immaculate 🤧
Jun 13, 2022 1:55 AM

May 2016
Okayish episode ending was not bad.
Jun 13, 2022 4:40 AM

Feb 2019
That was a hilarious training session, and Becky was also hilarious too lol

But nothing beats Anya's horrible shot lmao
Jun 13, 2022 5:29 AM

Dec 2019
funny episode, nothing more nothing less than a wholesome comedy
Jun 13, 2022 5:47 AM

Jul 2016
Definitely the best episode of Spy x Family
Jun 13, 2022 5:50 AM

Dec 2008
Anya is untalented for this performance after Yor's killer dodgeball training.

Actually there is nothing wrong about the anime , the setting is cool, it's silly without limits and looks very visually appealing.

With 12 episodes it's by far not long enough and let's be honest within nearly 11 episodes and not much happened at all. It is cute comedy, but most is silly comedy material.

We should probably see it as advertisement for the manga, it keeps us at the short leash,
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2022 5:55 AM
Sep 2016
Funniest episode of the season so far. Definitely up there with episodes 2 and 4 in my top 3 favorite episodes this season. Honestly feel like Anya's adventures at Eden could be a show all on its own with the fantastic interactions between her and the other students. Very well animated as always, and still one of the few anime that has me boppin to the ED at the end of every episode.
Jun 13, 2022 7:47 AM

Jan 2019
Another great episode, really impressed at the show for making me care about Damian's goons.

Jun 13, 2022 10:22 AM
Jan 2021
Bill looks like he works a 9-5 and has 3 kids.
Jun 13, 2022 10:40 AM
Oct 2021
Lmao the animation like the action genre haha, still amazing episode <3
Jun 13, 2022 1:39 PM

Dec 2020
Did I predict Damian throwing away his chance at a stella to take a hit for Anya? Absolutely.
Do I think the episode was entertaining af? Yes to that as well.
Jun 13, 2022 4:15 PM

Apr 2021
GeanWolf2000 said:
ejleon said:

Never mind you have no interest in actually knowing the truth, you just want to be right

I’m done talking to you

I just watched those episodes, I don’t need to argue with you any longer.
ejleonJun 13, 2022 8:57 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 13, 2022 9:43 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was way too fun, with comedy and stuff like that got my entertainment gauge filled. Thank you
Jun 14, 2022 12:54 AM

May 2019
Good funny episode, with some elegance. I was not expecting the ending with Anya failing but luckily no stellas were on the line. Laughed at Anya saying her mom's teachings/trainings are useless.

Read some comments that expressed sadness that season is coming to a close. Don't forget this is a 25 episode season split into 2 parts with rumors being this continuing this Fall. I know that may not be much comfort but we will have something to look forward to.
Jun 14, 2022 3:32 AM

May 2020
Really cool and fun episode, I liked the fillers they added, even though the dodgeball match was one-sided.
(Lol why were they only targeting Bill? I know he's the strongest link but still. And why only one ball?)

P.S. Oh wait, then Bill would be too powerful.
PokeProXJun 14, 2022 3:35 AM
Jun 14, 2022 11:02 AM
Jan 2021
this episode was hilarious lmaooo

my favorite part was that giant kid with the deep voice saying daddy and Damian's really intense training montage haha!
Jun 14, 2022 2:54 PM

Jun 2015
This show keeps on delivering a fantastic feel good vibes watch week after week.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 14, 2022 3:33 PM

Aug 2018
it was super elegant, and I loved seeing Anya's smug face again - priceless.

Maybe it was the suspense or the amount of power, but Anya's 'Star Catch Arrow' throw reminded me so much of Ouran's Tama chan's 'Starlight Kick' xD
Jun 14, 2022 4:02 PM

May 2018
WTF, they called that "Dodge Ball?"

And seriously they have to add a retard in steroids into this mix?
Jun 15, 2022 9:01 AM
Mar 2020
bruh. i start to hate this anime even more. why the fuck they can't make a character that act their age?
doing the most stupid thing for a cheap joke, hahaha look! a 6y/o but he is buff and acts like an adult! hahaha what a funny joke hahaha
Jun 15, 2022 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
Scootboi said:
GeanWolf2000 said:
shut up, or stop of watch. This not filler.

doesnt matter if it is or isn't. i said it FEELS like filler. And it is. What did this episode do to further the story line?

Not a damn thing. Filler.
This episode expanded upon Damian and his friends' characters. It also gave him noteworthy character development. And since he's a notable character in this series, I'd say this episode is far from "feels like a filler"
Jun 15, 2022 5:33 PM

Nov 2014
Fabienne said:
Anya is untalented for this performance after Yor's killer dodgeball training.

Actually there is nothing wrong about the anime , the setting is cool, it's silly without limits and looks very visually appealing.

With 12 episodes it's by far not long enough and let's be honest within nearly 11 episodes and not much happened at all. It is cute comedy, but most is silly comedy material.

We should probably see it as advertisement for the manga, it keeps us at the short leash,
there is a cour 2. Its 24 episodes total. More than enough to adapt the most important arc in the manga to show you what makes this series so great
Jun 16, 2022 5:14 AM

Apr 2022
Great episode! but really predictable :(
Jun 16, 2022 11:42 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
these Anya faces are killin' me though

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣷⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠟⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⢀⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⢠⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡯⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⣿⣿⡏⣿⢸⣿⡿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣧⢻⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠉⣿⡟⣼⠀⣿⡏⣾⡏⣿⣿⣸⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⡿⠀⡿⣿⡄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⢸⠇⢏⣿⢸⢡⣿⣷⢀⠃⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⡿⣰⣿⣱⣿⣿⣿⢠⣿⣎⡄⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⢿⣿⡇⣼⢹⣿⣧⣿⣿⣿⣧⣿⡞⣿⡇⣿⢁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡌⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⢿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢰⣿⡀⣿⡇⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢰⢹⠀⣿⣧⢿⣿⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠘⣿⣿⠀⠀⠸⣿⠀⡄⡇⣆⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⡇⠾⣿⠀⢿⡟⢸⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⠀⡿⠻⣿⡆⣿⣿⡆⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢻⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠸⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⠀⠇⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⡿⠸⣾⡟⣤⠘⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⡇⡜⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣿⡇⣧⣿⣿⡾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⡸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣾⣿⣿⢀⣱⡏⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣄⠁⠸⣿⣿⣷⠻⣿⣿⣿⡿⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣡⣾⣿⣶⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⡄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡘⠛⠛⣋⣉⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣶⣤⣀⣀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠈⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Jun 16, 2022 11:45 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Seriously thought Anya was gonna pulloff some crazy shot in the end. But nevertheless kawai/10.

They added more anime original parts. Henderson sensei jogging, drinking and serving tea, Damien's loneliness to his family are all original.

Jun 16, 2022 3:56 PM
Apr 2017
I loved the animation in this one, the dodgeball scenes were extra nice! I was hoping for a win for Anya's class but they missed out on that opportunity this time. I can't wait to see more interactions between Anya and Damian, the pair are adorable to watch. Hopefully we will see Anya get a Stella soon :)
Jun 16, 2022 11:06 PM

Jun 2021
This episode was so fucking stupid.

Why is it the most I've laughed with anything all year?
Jun 17, 2022 11:22 AM

Apr 2020
Loid is chilling the whole episode as he knows it's a rumor! Funny Ep
Jun 17, 2022 11:19 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
lmaoo genuinely funny episode! Probably one that I will come to re-watch from time to time.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Jun 18, 2022 4:33 AM

Oct 2017
Glad to have more Yor, she's adorable.
Jun 18, 2022 4:49 PM
Apr 2022
When Bill killed the street lamp post with his dodge ball and then says "Daddy!" I completely lost my shit there.

This is giving me so much Crayon Shin Chan vibes. I don't care what other people think about the pacing and whatever they want to hate because this show is popular, but this show is funny as shit at times. Haven't laughed this hard at a show since Hinamatsuri.
Jun 19, 2022 5:18 AM

May 2015
Nice. Damian blocking blast from Freeza on Namek was great.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 19, 2022 11:41 AM

May 2015
It's getting really repetitive... I already had the feeling that this was basically Hinamatsuri and Kaguya-sama mixed together but it's not even close in terms of comedy. People are saying that this is an improvement over the manga so I'm clueless as to how it got popular in the first place when it doesn't even have what makes the anime decently good.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

490 by Aleesaa »»
Apr 22, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2022

237 by Poppy123 »»
Mar 26, 5:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.