Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2022 10:24 AM

Jul 2017
So the producer of Bloom Ball! has also been integrated into Project Himmel, with all 16 girls (plus Miharu back from her month-long attachment) ready for the final phase: the live show. Some like Aya cry tears of joy for the support she's received, while others like Mahoro are glad to leave her old life behind as a child actress, all in the effort to become full-fledged Seiyuus. Team Flower sure had their own grievances placed one after another, but it's a good stress reliever.

The live show where everyone puts their hands together for the 4×4 group tier concert, it would've been nice to showcase everyone's groups in detail: Team Moon's LUNA ω rabbits, Team Wind's team debut Marmonia, Team Flower's team debut Meguli-hua and Team Bird's Chun×4. The highlight is definitely all 16 girls singing in one accord, just like an idol stage show, and turning Project Himmel into an anime, this is the biggest surprise for all.

The song and episode title: Forever Friends, a nice and decent song already available on Spotify.
KANLen09Jun 10, 2022 1:46 PM
Jun 10, 2022 12:08 PM

Apr 2014
WHAT A WONDERFUL DREAM!!

It was this moment. It was this moment when everyone performed together on the same stage for the first time. It was this moment when their fans cheered them to their fullest and waved their lightsticks together. 😭😭😭😭

An announcement after the live show!? That sounded so familiar. 😏 I think I saw one last Sunday. 😏
Project Himmel has got the anime adaptation. Fanmeet, a legit first live, and gacha games are waiting for them.

Forever Friends
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 10, 2022 12:21 PM

Dec 2020
That song was amazing where our 16 girls sing together forever friends.

That every character has her own story so good.
Harumo was so nervous and the other don’t some are crying it was nice.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 10, 2022 12:23 PM

Jan 2012
Final Episode next week? I thought we were getting 24 episodes unless MAL's listing is wrong? Huh...well maybe it refers to the last episode of Bloomball or something, I dunno. Guess we'll see.
Jun 10, 2022 12:25 PM

May 2021
Great episode! The performances were all amazing and I'm surprised so many people turned up also!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 10, 2022 12:53 PM

Feb 2020
That was amazing performance. <3

It was so great to see the girls together on stage.

SerafosJun 10, 2022 1:48 PM
Jun 10, 2022 12:57 PM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows the sixteen girls from airblue rehearsing as they will all do a show together and a group is worried that one of their companions will arrive at the last minute but when the show ends, they receive the news that the himel project is going to become an anime
Jun 10, 2022 7:05 PM

Nov 2019
A neat live performance this episode, all 16 of them are now truly seiyuu, congratulations to them~
Jun 10, 2022 9:29 PM

Feb 2020
an episode fitting of this seiyuu/idol-ish anime? Pretty good. kinda expected they would gloss over most of the songs since the idol part wasn't the main focus of the story, but im also glad they didn't reuse a song for their 16-idol performance. and surprisingly, the animation wasn't bad, though simple it was still smooth - much better compared to some other anime heh

And im sure 'Final Episode' is going to be related to Bloom Ball... at least i hope so ?
Jun 10, 2022 9:51 PM

Jun 2021
At long last, all 16 members performing on stage together and what a performance it is! It really feels like the culmination of everything that this series has built up. Not only is the song is aptly titled “Forever Friends” but the lyrics are surprisingly meaningful too.

Even though it felt like the final episode, the last Blu-ray volume says there’s 24 episodes, so we still have 2 more episodes to go.
Jun 10, 2022 10:56 PM

Jul 2021
This episode had the last episode vibes, made me realize this show is going to end, this wasn't the best show out there but it is pretty damn good, good enough that I stuck with it for 5+ months, watching every week. To be honest, I'm gonna miss watching this weekly, Season 2 chances seem slim, I mean what will they show us in Season 2? Still can't help but hope for a Season 2.

I didn't expect them to show us the whole performance, it was quite unexpected but I loved it, the full song, with full dance, we got the full concert experience, it really was great. They looked like little dolls dancing lol.

The TV adaptation announcement made me so happy for them. Why does this feel like the end of their journey with Air Blu?

And what's up with the next episode title, final episode? We got 2 more episodes left dude.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 11, 2022 4:08 AM

Aug 2021
The girls gave their all in that concert, being the first great opportunity they have received and a great surprise they got at the end, yes that could raise their chances to shine, big things are coming for them, the last chapter is coming then.
Jun 11, 2022 10:35 AM

Aug 2020
I cried so much when they sang "Forever Friends"! Beautiful episode!! I'm so glad they will fly to higher heights. I can't believe last episode will air next week, wouldn't it be a 24 episodes season?

Haruna had to say those kind words before the concert, after all everything started with her. The Project Himmel anime adaptation will be great!

Watching their growth in those 6 months was truly a wonderful experience! I want a second season so bad!

Jun 11, 2022 8:15 PM

Oct 2015
Their expressions at the end= PRICELESS.

Last episode already.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 12, 2022 4:11 AM

Oct 2008
AWESOME performance by the 16 girls!
ok but wait why did the last frame show next ep "Final episode"? but the next ep is number 23rd? maybe they air the 24th ep as the Anime adaptation of Project Himmel!?!?
the last part was a nice surprise for the 16 seiyuu! the surprise announcement of the TV anime adaptation!
5/5.

Jun 12, 2022 12:21 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode. The new song was wonderful and just as with the girls, the TV anime announcement really took me by surprise as well. That's some really great news!

Also people not realizing next episode's title is related to Bloom Ball 🤡
Jun 12, 2022 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
quite a good episode had to make sure it wasn't the end it felt like it, at first wasn't a big fan of all of them turning into their own idol units but the drop of it turning into a anime made up for it

despite 16 of the girls singing i liked the song quite a bit and i typically prefer solo or small group idol songs
Jun 14, 2022 11:16 PM

Nov 2012
Strong Hololive vibes here! Love it!

My Candies:

Jun 16, 2022 5:21 AM

Oct 2013
Nooooooo it's almost over! This show just got better and better!
Now we need an anime of the Project Himmel and Bloomball! Someone get in this.....now!!!!!!

This show was so good as a chill, healing type anime. This and Healer Girl!
Jun 30, 2022 4:59 AM
Apr 2020
My favorite episode of the series to see all 16 girls singing together with the song forever Friends(my new favorite anime song from this season) is just 👍
Aug 22, 2022 5:10 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow the 16 of all had to do a representation altogether that was nice, with a big announcement of an anime adaptation for Project Himmel that's great!
Oct 15, 2022 11:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I can't get enough with Shiho, she's just so precious with all her remarks xd. Here come the last girl from Vienna also joined the whole gang in the last minute, well notice reaction from her own team.

Oh yeah, that's perfectly what i felt too. Well damn, they really done it. A singing performance with 16 of them all at once, that's a first time for me to have seen! Yet, its not over, two more!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

» Cue! and AiRBLUE is kill

bastek66 - Jul 23, 2022

2 by masterjisamsu »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 24 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 24, 2022

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 10, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

13 by NagoyaR »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:35 AM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 15 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 22, 2022

13 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 12, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 14 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 15, 2022

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 11, 2023 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.