Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 11, 2022 1:03 PM

Sep 2011
ISHIGAMI LET"S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 11, 2022 1:34 PM
Jun 2020
MadanielFL said:
This episode was honestly so good, that scene with Chika's sister and Shirogane was so funny.

Agreed. I was laughing the whole time.

I currently have this scored at 9, but I suspect the ending will push it up to a ten for me. I haven't read the manga but I'm starting to understand why the manga readers were hyping the finale for this season.
Jun 11, 2022 5:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao Iino's worst ASMR experience and Chika's little sister being in love with Shirogane xD
Finally Ishigami confessed but now we'll see if he gets rejected or not (I don't hope much for him sadly) though if he fails that would also waste Shirogane and Kaguya's confession to each other so it really has to succeed, so much tension during this school festival arc!
Jun 11, 2022 6:04 PM

May 2022
kriissyy12 said:
SenpaiSchmeki said:

Well she has a big trauma because of Miyuki...

What did Ishigami do to her though?

When he was talking about her boobs, lol.
Jun 11, 2022 6:06 PM

May 2022
She beat him up with that a 2nd time too and they’re always busting each other’s chops. They are still friends though
Jun 11, 2022 6:39 PM

May 2016
A translation goof: Moeha is actually the 3rd Fujiwara sister, not the 2nd.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 11, 2022 7:04 PM

Aug 2019
Amazing episode, I was laughing the whole time. And once again the episode felt like it was 5 minutes long lol.

I like how Ishigami inadvertently confessed his love in the most confident way possible, and it was only because he didn’t know he was confessing.

I’m both excited and sad about the last 2 episodes airing, I don’t want this show to end so soon!
Jun 11, 2022 7:06 PM

May 2022
tywhoppity said:

Yeah I caught that, can’t forget about Toyomi her really hot older sister
Jun 11, 2022 7:07 PM

May 2022
Jasev said:
Amazing episode, I was laughing the whole time. And once again the episode felt like it was 5 minutes long lol.

I like how Ishigami inadvertently confessed his love in the most confident way possible, and it was only because he didn’t know he was confessing.

I’m both excited and sad about the last 2 episodes airing, I don’t want this show to end so soon!

They announced a 13th episode so you at least have 3 more episodes if that helps
Jun 11, 2022 7:32 PM

Dec 2020
ISHIGAMIIIIII😭😭😭 bro just made a damn good confession, in PUBLIC too and he didnt even know it.

chika's lil sister bit was hilarious, shirogane excelling at literally everything when chika wants to show his worst lmaoo. kaguya and the lik sis squeeling tgt was so cute tho

ans iino's ear therapy session was funny as hell, whoever tf that girl was you're the mvp
Jun 11, 2022 8:11 PM

Oct 2015
I hope Ishigami gets a happy ending. Love that dude, and I hope Tsubame will love him too.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 11, 2022 10:10 PM

Mar 2013
I love this episode! Ishigami somewhat confessed arbitrarily there like he accidentally did it lol, I hope the next episode will be more great!

Btw, I'm still shipping Iino and Ishigami but Tsubame is a good choice as well.

P.S. That new concept of a haunted house is great.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 11, 2022 10:38 PM

Apr 2020
One of the peak episodes of Love is War, every part was so fantastic and top-notch. Miko getting treated to binaural audio is literally the worst thing that can happen to reveal her secret, and woah Kozue treat her into such orgasm and in front of Chika, double murder as well with the retakes, so on and so forth.

Kaguya and Shijo are worthless against the horror 3d house, while Tsubasa and Nagisa....of course. Now Ishigami's balls have gone full swing, he has confessed. I wouldn't say it was too early but damn our boi swinged fast for the money, let's see if Tsubame accepts it though.

Moeha is back again, and yo did she really has a crush on our boy Miyuki, hey atleast we have another ship to work with. But of course Kaguya makes me laugh with that deadly stare on Moeha's soul, it only took right knowledge to save Moeha's own life from her.

Now that all the balloons are gone, and the dragon with a golden egg has taken form, the last two episodes will be it-
Jun 11, 2022 11:16 PM
Oct 2019
Poor Miko got abused for ASMR content lmao

Let's go Ishigami, the Confession!!

the one time Fujiwara want to prove that Miyuki sucks, of course it won't happen lol
Jun 12, 2022 2:00 AM
Apr 2018
My eyes on ISHIGAMI's confession. ISHIGAMI x TSUBAME is what i'd prefer. But damn... my spider sense. Well good luck ISHIGAMI!
Jun 12, 2022 2:53 AM

Oct 2008
i really thought Kaguya would roast Moeha but it seemed that both are agreeing about the good aspects of Shirogane! haha
the part on Ishigami public confession for Tsubame was very courageous of him!!!
lolz Shirogane is depending the outcome of ishigami x Tsubame on his plan on confession also to Kaguya!
5/5.

Jun 12, 2022 5:48 AM

Jun 2020
Maki and Kaguya together is a walking content machine they just can't get along while getting along, I can't with the three screaming in sync

Not ASMR again god damn it Miko I think Kaguya and Miko seeing Nagisa make out with her boyfriend hammered the final nail in the coffin same goes for Miko too bad for Ishigami tho my man almost got the dub

I think this is clear that Chika has had enough of Miyuki but that was so hilarious Moeha falling for Miyuki then Kaguya appeared as if it's a chant when someone falls in love with Shirogane, From Yandere to Moe but still she feels like a "Yangire" just look it up I don't want to explain, Welp so long for Miyuki's victory it's out of grasp at the moment I like this plot of the festival It's not overly boring in any sort of way and tends to entertain unlike most series airing right now.
Jun 12, 2022 6:11 AM

Mar 2010
A confession is still a confession. Man such fun such wow

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 12, 2022 9:58 PM

Jan 2019
I was literally jumping out of my chair as Ishigami confessed. Would not have imagined when season 1 came out that I'd be THIS invested.

Also... I don't know how to parse my feelings about Iino being tortured.

But that post credits scene and music gave off Persona 5 vibes. And Karen is almost certainly correct in her conclusion, given the gaming club's rep, haha.
Jun 13, 2022 3:15 AM

Aug 2017
In real life, Ishigami does not get the girl like Tsubame. She's too good for him.

Shirogane x Kaguya is a good pair though. Shirogane has real virtues.
Jun 13, 2022 5:00 AM
Nov 2019
I mean what more can I say, amazing episode as usual
Jun 13, 2022 7:33 AM

Dec 2020
Am i wrong or the post ed scene has some detective conan vibes?
"Yet another nugget of knowledge obtained"- Some virgin wi(li)zard

Jun 13, 2022 8:07 AM
Aug 2016
tywhoppity said:
CHT13 said:

Yeah I caught that, can’t forget about Toyomi her really hot older sister

Not a translation goof, but an error in the source material. Was the same in the manga. The phrase uses 「次女」, which translates to "second daughter".
Seems like something A-1 Pictures should've caught and fixed, though. Maybe the translators, too. (For the manga, the official VIZ translation did fix it, and so did the fan translations.)
Jun 13, 2022 9:37 AM

Jan 2019
That whole sketch with Moeha was gold, loved the camera distortion effect when Kaguya noticed her bust.

Jun 13, 2022 12:20 PM
Jul 2021
You know the show is peak when it's a romcom and can maintain serious tension. i feel like we're being blessed weekly

Softhenic described today episode's Ishigami perfectly:
"the highlight indeed was Ishigami’s oblivious confession… oh boy he doesn’t even know the actual magnitude of deed he just, without realizing did. Ishigami you fucking chad."

And my personal favourite part was when they showed MCs with their goals right now. The music and characters' poses really kept the tension for me. And it felt so real that i wanted to cheer them up.
Jun 13, 2022 2:22 PM

May 2018
poor Miko got violated real hard and I bet she secretly loved it
Jun 16, 2022 6:07 AM

May 2015
Ishigami went for it! Good for him...I hope...
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 18, 2022 4:03 PM

May 2015
Aidemus said:
nothing like a max headroom reference to improve this chapter

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.
Jun 19, 2022 3:49 PM

Aug 2019
Oh my gosh, Ishigami giving Tsubame the heart cookie was beautiful.
Jun 20, 2022 1:53 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This is going to be a long day of festival huh?
I mean the game has yet to start, Chika is yet to go on the hunt, guess that will be next episode?

With that unintended confession out of the way the stakes are now higher and higher, and next episode should raise them even more~~
Jun 21, 2022 5:32 AM
Apr 2022
Chika's little sister same as her
Jun 21, 2022 7:56 AM

Jun 2019
LOL... Ishigami didn't even realize that he confessed to Tsubame. That was amazing and Chika being funny during the whole episode was great as well. Also, Chika's little sister was adorable and funny as well. Loved the episode.
Jun 21, 2022 11:03 AM

Apr 2021
As the finale draws near, I'm getting nothing but excited for what's about to come!!! Yuu confessed!!!! Unknowingly tho :( but anyway it's still a confession!!! And yeah with the ending scene the final arc of this season has pretty much begun!!!
Also Chika was so funny this episode!!!
Jun 22, 2022 10:17 AM

Jul 2017
Ishigami really carried the episode, as usual. Ishigoat.
Jun 22, 2022 1:30 PM

Apr 2020
A1 is amazingly dedicated to this project.
Jun 22, 2022 9:14 PM

Nov 2009
I swear that 3D sound is more ASMR than Horror...

___ ___ ___

Ishigami got foiled by the idiot couple and couldn't do what he originally planned...

Also, Fujiwara's little sis, Moeha has the "hawts" (pun intended?) for Prez...

(moeru = hot/ burn)

Moeha is pretty cute tho (also pun? lol). And Fujiwara tried to make Prez look bad, but instead make him look good.

(Moe = cute)

And Moeha won over Kaguya, LOL

___ ___ ___

And Ishigami being that 10% dense head... doesn't even know he confessed... and was semi-accepted...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 23, 2022 1:51 AM

Sep 2020
What a stellar episode. My mouth is always agape from joy and excitement watching this show.

The fuckin' haunted house, I love scared Shinomiya and Maki, the way they made the sound for the 3D section man (she went to town on those ears like she was snacking oh my god). Poor Ishigami getting screwed over by the lovebirds.

The Fujiwara sisters seeing Shirogane, I did criticize the "President is bad at something miscellaneous" and I was ok with it going that way this time to screw with the younger sister and when it showed him slamming the ball straight into his face I found it funny this time. Only to realize he could do everything perfect and the younger one became more and more infatuated was hilarious. Kaguya showing up at the end too with those fucking faces and realizing she found a kinship with the younger sister, writing curse on the floor as she joined her in her love. That was top notch.

Ishigami not knowing what the heart meant, the friends having a heart to heart about Ishigami. I really hope he doesn't fail, some because Shirogane is riding on this confession too but mostly because him being completely clueless about the gravity of gifting a heart is so funny to me. The man has no idea he 100% confessed, I want the reality to him in a good way with her accepting rather than realizing he confessed and left broken hearted.

This show, something else, fantastic, can't wait. Also the games club? Should be interesting.

Jun 24, 2022 1:28 AM

Apr 2016
wow! Didn't see any of that coming! No wonder people were looking forward to the Culture Festival arc!!!!
Jun 25, 2022 11:21 AM
Feb 2021
Best of all the time
Jun 25, 2022 6:07 PM

Oct 2017
Silent_Shadow05 said:
There's being an idiot....and there's Ishigami. LMAO Dude, you're such a dum dum. You gave Tsubame a heart-shaped cookie and think "Oh I only gave it because she looked like she wanted it"

Shirogane is such an alpha chad. Manages to charm Moeha right in front of Chika, and failing every effort by her to damage his reputation lol. I like how later on Moeha even managed to charm Kaguya and gained a bestie who knows Shirogane so well.

Facts lol, ishigami was kinda a unwitting chad in his own way lmao

and that fugiwara scene was hilarious after all the shit shes been through, yet he can do simple toys and circus tricks, hilarious lmfao

but Kaguya wasnt so besty besty with her - that sign on the floor she drew with her foot, was a straight up curse lmao, that was savage, and the gore fest was averted
Jun 26, 2022 2:31 AM

Jun 2017
that asmr stuff was something else; those that know know
Jun 26, 2022 4:25 AM

Aug 2018
Ishigami’s confession definitely felt like the main highlight of whole episode, really interesting twist of confessing in such way he doesn’t even know himself what hes doing
Jun 26, 2022 5:16 AM

Dec 2018
ishigami is my favorite character; the fact that she ran off with the heart cookie is a good sign
ganbatte ishigami!
Jun 28, 2022 7:36 AM
Jun 2022
Mucho relleno en cada capitulo.
Jun 29, 2022 8:24 PM

Jan 2022
"I feel for him like a skater on an uneven surface" Ishigami's face when he realized they had to be separated was hilarious. The effects on this episode were really cool. The scene with Miko's recordings were something else lol so many good lines here's another example from Chika, "rigor mortis riddled alpaca," truly the best love is war episode thus far
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 30, 2022 12:45 AM
Feb 2020
That Detective Conan-esque music at the end lol
Jun 30, 2022 11:20 AM

Jul 2017
El-Melloi said:
Aidemus said:
nothing like a max headroom reference to improve this chapter

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.

Came here to check if anyone got that reference. 2 out 146 posts! Well 3 out of 147 now :-D
Jul 2, 2022 10:56 AM

Nov 2018
Chika is fairly overrated. She has not changed at all, unlike most of the cast. Most boring bitchy comic relief character. Well, she certainly has more personality than likes of Mikasa, but that's not really an achievement.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 11, 2022 6:34 AM

Jan 2020
Something tells me that the Cultural Festival will not end this season... Rooting for Ishigami, and damn Fujiwara is heartless.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jul 12, 2022 9:50 PM

Feb 2021
That Ishigami really lucky when He got the right moment XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

331 by JustalilPyu »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaChroma - Jun 25, 2022

505 by Kuukkii »»
Apr 14, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jun 24, 2022

423 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

229 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

168 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.