Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 28, 2022 7:53 AM
Mar 2021
What do you guys think about the today episode ? Along with shield hero, it's the only isekai anime I've been watching and I'm enjoying it , Arc is very funny and charismatic
Apr 28, 2022 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
It looks like Ariane trusts Arc already even though she doesn't trust others that are not elves. Can't blame her with how cruel their world is. Ariane could be a useful ally with her skills.

To the surprise of no one, there are slaves being mistreated again. Ninja girl also makes an appearance! This episode also felt more comical than othere episodes despite some of the darker themes. At least they managed to save those elves.

Apr 28, 2022 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
Arc's journey with elf warrior Ariane has just begun.

Looking for a fellow elf warrior (Danka Niel Maple) in the town of Diento, and he's one scary-looking elf whom Arc's help fo now is only on teleportation magic and Ponta. There's more missing elves to save, but food comes first for both Arc and Ponta having their own private picnic in an secluded alleyway. Eat heartily, then carry on with the mission in the slave market.

The covert mission begins, but other than the trio, there's also another ninja assassin, which parts them on higher guard to see people being killed before they do. The furry-eared ninja
is she, but she's not after the captive elves (which are donned the sealing curse the same way) and provides a great deal of lead into understanding the elves slave trade to aid the trio to saving them.

After the market of trading groups, it's to Lord Diento's place to face him head on for Arc and Ariane. May we see you again
Apr 28, 2022 8:10 AM

Feb 2019
One of the things that made me annoyed when reading the first volume of this is how many rapey dudes there are in this part of the story. Like the book/anime open with an attempted rape and then the rapey vibes that the slavers have with the elves like today in the prison. really annoying and I’m glad Arc dealt with them swiftly.

On the other hand, we do see Ariane and Arc gradually growing closer today which is nice! Next week should be a fun action packed ep.
Apr 28, 2022 8:39 AM
Oct 2016
Teaming up with Ariane now more long term for Arc. Joining along with her friend to save some more elf children like last episode. Going after the bigger operation in the nearby city to rescue as many as possible. Arc getting to show off his overpowered abilities once again while infiltrating the kidnappers place. That dimensional move comes in so handy, I was worried Arc being so gigantic and his heavy armor would be too loud to sneak around but just spamming that dimensional move covers that. Getting into locked rooms through the key hole, so clever and again shows how strong abilities Arc has. Leading to a meeting with this animal eared ninja we've seen. She's very cute and down to business, having Ponta around has saved Arc lots of trouble with this girl and Ariane earlier. We will surely see her again later, she seems interested in Arc since he knew what a ninja is. Good thing she gave Arc those documents to help track whom paid for the abduction of the elves. Now they can save the remaining ones at the mansion.
Apr 28, 2022 8:41 AM

Jun 2021
For someone who keeps trying to act like he's a nobody. He is doing an incredibly poor job at it. Never mind the huge shiny armour.

And that Fuzzy Ninja.

But so continues the adventures of the most conspicuous skeleton knight.
Apr 28, 2022 8:57 AM

Dec 2014
I gotta say that i'm really enjoying this anime and the episode as well of course. As an mere anime watcher I wonder how they will handle the moment, if it ever happens, of Arc being unmasked.

Also worth noticing how cute and badass Glenys was throughout the episode, a real beauty done justice by good lighting/effects.
Apr 28, 2022 9:09 AM

Jul 2011
Ariane was very into the is idea of sneaking in, using the window. Who is Danka and Arc to stop her.

We need more moments of violence, like Ariane demonstrated.

Apr 28, 2022 9:25 AM
Nov 2021
I love these series and it was a great episode also this maybe the start of a harem, lmao
Apr 28, 2022 9:27 AM

Sep 2017
"Having plump chest and thighs are not a shame"

-Arc
~ May all the beauty be blessed ~
Apr 28, 2022 9:28 AM

May 2018
ok episode. Tfw your ass is so big you can't fit through the window
Apr 28, 2022 9:31 AM
Apr 2018
Finally it's here =))

The Great Canada Forest lol.

I guess some Canadian who play MMO as an Elf got Isekaied
Apr 28, 2022 9:33 AM

May 2021
Ninja girl was finally introduced and she's a furry. Great, I suppose. Also, the new dude is quite chill. Usually, it would have been some sort of love triangle, jealousy or strong distrust. Glad there was none of that.

Apr 28, 2022 9:46 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Arc and Ariane arriving in the city of Diento to rescue some more captive elves and this time they would have the help of Ariane's battle companion and we see that in order not to be killed Arc decides to go somewhere else to eat
Apr 28, 2022 9:48 AM
Mar 2022
They really know how to hook the audience. I enjoy the part where everyone gets shocked when they discover the types of magic he can use lol
Apr 28, 2022 10:12 AM
Sep 2015
Do people not supposed to know what ninja is in that world? Is that ninja a reincarnated player too? Anyway, I'm more interest in her friend at the end, that hunky shirtless furry ninja.
Apr 28, 2022 10:13 AM
Apr 2018
oh i think the anime skimp out this part.

It's not Important but it world building so...

Apr 28, 2022 11:22 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Arc really impressed everyone with his teleportation magic xD.
And that ninja...has she also been isekai'd?

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 28, 2022 12:38 PM
Aug 2020
I don't know man, each episode is worse than the other. I mean it's still a 6,5 for me, but those rapey villains, who can't do anything besides laughing with this cliché villain laugh and then dying are really annoying. Another thing that annoys me is how every 3 minutes a character says "Who or what the hell are you?" in their head. Like, ok, I already realised he's special and overpowered, you don't have to tell me that a 100 times.
Apr 28, 2022 1:58 PM

Jan 2018
Bless Arc for saving the kidnapped elves 🙏🙏🙏. Arc is to pure for that world 100%
Apr 28, 2022 2:00 PM

Jan 2018
Rem4lifexD said:

I suspect there is alot more to that ninja group that meets the eye. I don't see how thet would of came up with that term unless they themselves are isekai'd or somebody in the distant past from thier perspective came from our world and became their ancestor.
Apr 28, 2022 2:03 PM

Jan 2018
surf78987898 said:
For someone who keeps trying to act like he's a nobody. He is doing an incredibly poor job at it. Never mind the huge shiny armour.

And that Fuzzy Ninja.

But so continues the adventures of the most conspicuous skeleton knight.
Right! 😂😂😂 If you want to remain unnoticed why would wear an armor set that makes every ody stare at you everytime you walk into town.
Apr 28, 2022 2:08 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I decided to go ahead and watch this week’s episode day of lol, what am I gonna do with myself. This was a great episode tho, Arc teamed up with Ariane and Danka to help free captive elves, and Ariane getting stuck in the window due to her assets was hilarious and also good fanservice, also liked the popping sound lol. We also met a ninja cat girl, it’s definitely interesting to see ninjas in a fantasy world, I’m hoping she joins arc on his quest at some point.

Also the elves being from a village called maple in the Canada Forest was funny, now I need to visit Canada to see some thicc elves lol.
Apr 28, 2022 2:09 PM
Mar 2021
Ariane climbing through the window is why I'm going to give this Anime a 10.
Apr 28, 2022 3:24 PM

Dec 2021
simple, 2 word, Ariane stuck
Apr 28, 2022 4:24 PM
Apr 2021
Bro they cut out Lahki...
Apr 28, 2022 4:27 PM

Apr 2022
gambit9877 said:
What do you guys think about the today episode ? Along with shield hero, it's the only isekai anime I've been watching and I'm enjoying it , Arc is very funny and charismatic

Haven't watched shield hero season 2 yet, but so far I'm enjoying this and trapped in a dating sim as isekai's.
Apr 28, 2022 4:41 PM

Sep 2008
I want my laughing skeleton steamrolling everything: the show already :(
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Apr 28, 2022 5:03 PM

Aug 2020
Arc should just reveal that he is a skeleton so that he could eat in peace and freely without hiding his face. Ponta is so cute again in this ep

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 28, 2022 5:04 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
poor man's Overlord

i do like the girls more though
Apr 28, 2022 5:26 PM

Sep 2018
This is surprisingly a fun watch personally, almost thought about skipping it when I read the synopsis, before everything aired. Love the shock scenes and tonal shifts as well.
Apr 28, 2022 9:35 PM

Apr 2022
Damn just rewatched episode 1 in dub, the voice actor there for arc doesn't fit him.
Apr 28, 2022 9:35 PM

Mar 2013
The manga (dunno about the LN) is being realized! I quite enjoyed this episode!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 28, 2022 9:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yea he should've revealed himself to those both. So they can be ora ora ora at the same time and attack poor Arc. It should be fun xd.

Ponta always be that lovely, even if its not doing anything rather than just eat, hanging around Arc shoulder, and saying kyuut. No doubt about that.

Then, ah, nekomimi ninja girl. Isekai'ed fantasy adventure won't be completed if there's none of them. Pretty granted so far. Ariane got more justice now with a little violence, and fanservice. Hope there's some of the lord of Diento respond over the arrival of Ariane and Arc there, then about the ninja, and somehow Arc revealed his skeleton identity to them. So yeah, next week!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 29, 2022 12:15 AM
Jan 2022
gambit9877 said:
Somehow I enjoy this more than Shield Hero S2 so far, better animation and no annoying main characters, although both have similarities, have bad villains which are evil just being evil lol.
Ardi8Apr 29, 2022 12:20 AM
Apr 29, 2022 12:17 AM

Sep 2020
it's pretty rapey so far, all villains are just a bunch of perverts
Apr 29, 2022 9:47 AM
Jan 2018
another episode and another dose of ponta cuteness and also the THICC ELF
Apr 29, 2022 12:56 PM
Nov 2021
Light_Yagami666 said:
Rem4lifexD said:

I suspect there is alot more to that ninja group that meets the eye. I don't see how thet would of came up with that term unless they themselves are isekai'd or somebody in the distant past from thier perspective came from our world and became their ancestor.

lol what? By that logic why do they have words like "elf" "mercenary" or "guild."
Apr 29, 2022 1:01 PM

Jan 2018
Lurik259 said:
Light_Yagami666 said:

lol what? By that logic why do they have words like "elf" "mercenary" or "guild."
The reason why I came to the conclusion i did is because while some words are ubiquitous across languages and cultures others are not like "ninjas"
Apr 29, 2022 1:41 PM

Jul 2015
Lmao at Ariane getting stuck by her tits and then by her ass..
meanwhile Danka and Arc appreciating the beauty..

This anime continues to surprise me imo.. I normally never ever expected that it would be this good.. or either my standards have dropped low cuz of Shield Hero s2..
Apr 29, 2022 2:24 PM

Jan 2018
UkRs said:
Lmao at Ariane getting stuck by her tits and then by her ass..
meanwhile Danka and Arc appreciating the beauty..

This anime continues to surprise me imo.. I normally never ever expected that it would be this good.. or either my standards have dropped low cuz of Shield Hero s2..
Gotta have at least a little bit of fan service. I mean this is the fantasy genre we are talking about. Most anime in this genre have at least a little bit of it.
Apr 29, 2022 4:20 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Got to get that fanservice with the elf not fitting through the window even though could have easily teleported LOL
Apr 29, 2022 4:44 PM
Oct 2019
"Having a plump chest and thighs are nothing to be ashamed about" - Arc

Truly a man of cultured...

Ninja girl was here and she was Iino Miko from Kaguya, no wonder she sound so familiar.
Apr 30, 2022 2:49 AM

Nov 2019
Have to admit I spent 15 minutes for the entire franchise, while the bad guys were always in heat and had fetish of elf, as if there was no other race beside hooman in that world. And one of the producer is HORNets, get it?
SgtBateManApr 30, 2022 3:13 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 30, 2022 4:25 AM
Jul 2021
surf78987898 said:
I had completely forgotten that was supposed to be his intention, he sure doesn't act like he has any motivation besides being a last minute knight in shining armor for damsels in distress and eating. If you have to keep telling the audience the character's goal you've failed as a storyteller.

For that matter the main gimmick of him being a skeleton is barely relevant since everything goes his way with his quick simple attempts to hide it. Maybe next episode will change that a bit but I have a feeling the elf just will quickly accept it.
Apr 30, 2022 6:20 AM
Apr 2018
technically he is being nobody right now.

Wearing an shining armor making normal citizen afraid of him cause they will think him as a noble from somewhere, and in aristocrat society normal citizen is nothing to aristocrat.

For those who see and know his strength is either dead (bandit, monster, slaver) or not important enough maybe except for the count's daughter who might not appear again, and the elves is not friendly with human so no way they let other people know.

Also, he moves from place to place which is in a fantasy/historical setting except for the merchant not many people can prepare/ handle a traveling distance that might take days/weeks/months, especially with bandits and monsters around.

Also for the Ariane fanservice, as in ep3 they do pretty well showing she is the type of action first think later from attacking Arc without warning when he get out from the cave holding the loot and Jump straight into the slaver group without thinking that those guys might use the hostages against her, so now she just think the most logical idea is just sneak into the window as idt Arc explain the cool down or how dimension move works to her

Apr 30, 2022 11:12 AM
Jul 2020
The scene is hilarious when Glenys enters the window and struggles to get in.

Apr 30, 2022 7:06 PM

Jan 2008
The Great Canada Forest...I had no idea Canada was such a fantastical place. But speaking from experience, I know people would just be disappointed if they were to personally visit...

...if they were expecting elves. Lots of "goblins" though...and other such demonic monsters.
Estoy_GordoApr 30, 2022 7:11 PM
May 1, 2022 3:55 AM
Apr 2022
I like goofy anime that knows how goofy it is. The opening always makes me hype af.
May 1, 2022 7:26 AM
Sep 2021
This episode is also great as the previous ones. This Isekai anime is becoming more exciting as Arc is becoming more exciting too and not just that, the scenes is becoming more exciting too and I'm looking forward to the next episodes soon.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

116 by adbeaver »»
Feb 28, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2022

52 by adbeaver »»
Feb 28, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2022

68 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

74 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2022

187 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.