Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Another challenger appears!

Honestly, I expected Vipere to show up since she was on the promotional poster and theme song. Might be the most unstable character this anime has shown so far. She treats their competition like a wild game and acts like..a vampire. On the other hand, I'm kinda surprised Eve made such an easy shot this episode.

She made a huge comeback though and channeled her fighting spirit.
Apr 26, 2022 1:21 PM

Feb 2020
I really dig Vipère and her vampire look. :[ I loved those weird sounds she made, lol.

That golf course generator machine was so epic!

The ending was quite dramatic. Poor Aoi... :(

SerafosApr 28, 2022 2:26 PM
Apr 26, 2022 8:15 PM
Jun 2021
Thanks for updating guys. I just watch after an hour, when it says out in here.
Apr 26, 2022 8:27 PM

Jul 2017
Well, not surprised that their opponent would one-up just for Eve to experience "character development" by blinding Aoi's line of sight for Eve to think that she isn't putting her all, it's expected of the golfing underworld (and honestly just a subpar one for plot).

Put that into perspective, Catherine's randomized golf course is certainly not for the faint-hearted as stakes are at hand as well with Eve vs. Vipère the Reaper, tricks included to take a different approach for Eve since it's obvious that she's being played with and tested like poison. Not gonna lie, Vipère's hot though with her vampire look.

Unfortunately, Eve couldn't make in time to honour Aoi's time before she left back for Japan, which is kinda a bummer. Oh well, these two ladies would meet soon either way.
Apr 26, 2022 8:30 PM

May 2020
Pretty good episode. Vipere was obviously meant to be sexy and I like goth girls but she just kind of freaked me out. I felt stupid for not being able to figure out what her trick was once it was revealed, but I did notice the zipper thing. The ending was a bit sad and I was hoping it meant that we would see Eve go to Japan next week, but it looks like we're getting a VR episode instead.
Apr 26, 2022 8:34 PM

Feb 2019
Ok finally watched the ep, vipere fanservice was great. Was really cute when eve said she already has someone(Aoi) in her heart. But man I wasn’t expecting her to actually miss the 5 am tee time. Aoi’s gonna be so devastated. She had finally found someone who truly understood her.
Apr 26, 2022 8:54 PM

Jul 2011
That course generation system is very sexy mechanically, making me remember of Rebuild of Evangelion . But at same time remembering a investment of ridiculous amount of money for entertainment like anything in the Pokemon Universe.

Now I wonder about what Vipere technique is, more like a drug,a bad perfume, or more a fish stink. Just saying, some things must be never known.

Thinking about it, 4 hours at max speed that's at least 600km in a classic car.
Apr 26, 2022 9:14 PM

Sep 2018
lol, why is this show so fucking epic? That golf course generator machine was amazing.
Apr 26, 2022 9:36 PM

Jun 2021
This show is the killing bites of the golf world. Pretty fun watch.
Apr 26, 2022 11:19 PM

Aug 2020
what a cheat. The golf course was awesome

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 26, 2022 11:53 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
For a second there I thought she was trying to shoot the entire freaking plane down with Aoi's golfball

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 27, 2022 1:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh so its true that those Rose cheat the way in their fight, but its not just for a cheap reason. Its actually for keeping Eve motivate toward the undeniable objective that happens later on to paid the favor. Feelsbadeve...

Underground golfing again. The opponent actually the best looking so far, kekekeke...

Then

Don't know why but i feel bad for Vipere neesan when she kicked her so hard like that and not to mention Eve forced her into her driver. Hilarious moment there xd.

Feeling bad also gotten to Aoi. But its not fair calling her liar, Aoi. Calm your butts down!

Eve go to japan soon enough....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 27, 2022 2:00 AM

Jun 2016
Do I understand correctly that Aoi still guessed about the laser pointer?
P.S. It's a bit of a pity that Eve won, I would have watched yuri hentai with Viper dominating her.
ShiroAlexApr 27, 2022 4:07 AM
Apr 27, 2022 6:46 AM

Oct 2016
Holy shit, randomly generated golf course, my God lmao. This show is amazing.

After putting us through that beautifully ridiculous underground mafia golf battle for a plot of land like we're in Yakuza 0, they break our hearts at the end of the episode. Damn it.

Of all the things to come in the next episode, never would I have expected a VR golf battle to compensate for them not seeing each other... LET'S FUCKING GO.

Aoi and Eve mad gay as fuck. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 27, 2022 7:56 AM

May 2021
That golf course was really somethin' unique. No clue if such a thing actually exists in our world but it was amazing nonetheless.

Vipere nee-sama was a fine antagonist. I laughed when she got kicked. Eve's such a badass and should be a contender for best girl.

My laughter vanished when Eve reached late though. I was fully expecting her to reach on time for some reason. That was certainly painful for me. Must have been the same for both Eve and Aoi.

Aoi had finally found someone like a friend/rival in the golf industry and this happens. Eve's first match got ruined coz of cheating and this one got ruined as well since she was late due to fulfilling obligations of her sponsor, cause and effect at work here, I believe.

Apr 27, 2022 8:28 AM
Sep 2015
If I love Girl's Love, this would totally be anime of the season for me. Too bad I belong to BL.
Apr 27, 2022 9:26 AM
Mar 2020
wow am I really gonna get teary-eyed over a golf anime?
Apr 27, 2022 11:31 AM

Nov 2016
When you think this anime is already nuts then characters like Vipere appear. Great episode lmao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 27, 2022 11:37 AM
Jul 2021
I can't fathom how far the underground Golf match was happening...i mean if you drive recklessly for 4hrs then u can easily cover more than 200kms..... Someone please point out if they mentioned how far it was...cause I loved this episode don't want it to be ruined becoz of this
Apr 27, 2022 6:34 PM

Jan 2011
i honestly kinda love this show it's so over the top at times
Apr 27, 2022 7:25 PM

Jan 2021
Dang Catherine's randomized golf course is so cool, I can't be the only person who wants to golf on that! I love how balls to the walls crazy this anime is. I'm also glad the cheating wasn't just cheating for money or some bs like that. The cheating is actually moving the plot forward, because now the girls have to meet up again to clear Eve's lying name.
Apr 27, 2022 7:26 PM

Jan 2021
BetaMaleUltra said:
For a second there I thought she was trying to shoot the entire freaking plane down with Aoi's golfball

Not going to lie after everything we saw I thought that was going to happen too.
Apr 27, 2022 8:40 PM

May 2012
This show is indeed ridiculous, but I'm guessing a more grounded concept for a golf anime would be much harder to market, so I'll take what I can get.

The next episode preview already reminds me of the basic premise of Sonata Birdie Rush, where the main girl is forced to golf in cosplay.

badabass said:

Feeling bad also gotten to Aoi. But its not fair calling her liar, Aoi. Calm your butts down!

She used the word "usotsuki". Literally "liar", but it's a bit more nuanced in Japanese. Because Eve broke her promise, she thinks Eve wasn't taking her seriously. More like "backstabber" or "not worthy of trust".
Apr 27, 2022 9:08 PM

Jan 2009
I'm wondering what was the point of the blindfold when Eve just sped away from the secret location with her new pal.
Apr 28, 2022 11:25 AM

Jul 2016
You saw it, people. Yuri is in fact so strong it can even defeat "poison" aka extreme body odor.

Honestly, I have no idea how this show manages to get even more ridiculous with each new episode. Now it seems we will be getting VR golf next week.
Apr 28, 2022 7:41 PM

Oct 2008
oh man! the yuri is stronk on this one! haha
4/5.

Apr 29, 2022 7:30 PM

Apr 2020
My least favorite episode so far. As I feared, the Underground Golf Mafia stuff will make things feel corny with Golf being the gimmick. What kind of mafia deals with important business matters through Golf-gambling? Gambling? Understandable. Golf? Not so much. They also overcomplicated the "Poison Fragrance" situation by making the "Zippers" a big deal when it could've been just Eve remembering the strong perfume scent she noticed earlier in the episode.
On the positive side, it's at least pretty clear now that this is mainly a love story. And it's still working pretty well. Aoi's excitement for their (basically) first Golf date, and her heartbreak when Eve failed to show up added more to their unconventional friendly rivalry. Now there's actually a struggle to them getting their rematch, and it gives room for the Antagonistic rival, Helena Lobel.
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Apr 30, 2022 12:17 AM

May 2021
Jozuwa-_- said:
.As I feared, the Underground Golf Mafia stuff will make things feel corny with Golf being the gimmick

isnt that the whole anime anyways? i dont remember this anime not being corny lmao like im pretty sure that they are fully going for it

Apr 30, 2022 10:27 AM

Apr 2020
Gween_Gween said:
Jozuwa-_- said:
.As I feared, the Underground Golf Mafia stuff will make things feel corny with Golf being the gimmick

isnt that the whole anime anyways? i dont remember this anime not being corny lmao like im pretty sure that they are fully going for it

Good point XD It's been corny since the rail-road match in episode 1. But I was hoping that they would at least only be "Sk8 the Infinity" level of corny where the venues were at least fitting and not exaggerated (except for the last one. That was Anime BS at its finest LOL). But having a high-tech transforming underground stadium for a one-hole game of... illegal golf gambling? It's bonkers.
The romance is kinda lovely though, I'd say.
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Apr 30, 2022 4:48 PM

Aug 2008
An underground golf course that is capable of having randomized courses. Used to determine which of two mafia groups get control over a land. Played by a 15yr old girl by one and a the other by an older woman who uses poison scents to throw off her opponent.

Eve is blindfolded to get to this place but then just drives away when she leaves making that pointless. Or did she join the female boss's group to get away? Who knows.

This show is incredibly dumb. Really don't like the idea of dropping so I suppose I could keep watching to see how bad it will get.
Apr 30, 2022 8:37 PM

Apr 2016
this anime being about golf is so funny I can't get over it
May 2, 2022 5:19 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
To be honest I loved that mechanical golf field along with its presentation at the beginning, though that viper girl beat her opponents thanks to her perfume? wow xD at least this trick is giving the viewers a nice view (xD)
May 3, 2022 10:44 PM

Aug 2021
Aoi was hoping for that game but Eve's work took so long and it fell short, they couldn't have that game she promised him, let's see what will happen.
Jun 21, 2022 9:54 AM

Oct 2017
The trick was obvious with how Vipére stuck close to Eve everytime she missed a shot and opened her zipper. I liked her character design thou so it'll be nice if we get to see her more. Anyway I feel bad for Aoi, Eve couldn't make it there in time. Hopefully they'll get to play again together someday.
Jul 22, 2022 7:31 AM

Feb 2021
Hopefully that they are not hating each other just because of that misunderstanding.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 24, 2022 5:00 PM

May 2019
It's so sweet that Aoi gave Eve a reason to get up in the morning. Vipere looks bonkers. Her trick is far fetched but it's a mafia golf anime so oh well. I'm so sad for both of them my little heart can't handle it.
Nov 20, 2022 7:06 AM
Feb 2017
I think every episode including this one was so over the top that it circles back to being enjoyable as hell
Dec 9, 2022 3:23 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Golf match in the underworld!!! kekeke
Jan 30, 2023 3:29 PM
Feb 2021
Sadge. Idk why golf is so hype but fuck. The next arc is when these types of shows turn bad so lets see.
Apr 23, 2023 12:11 AM

Sep 2022
Vipere has brought an interesting challenge towards Eve. Thankfully, Eve is a smart girl and was able to see through Vipere’s sinister tricks during their match. I wonder if Vipere is ever going to do a rematch against Eve
Oct 30, 2023 1:05 PM
Oct 2023
I didn't really like that Vipere woman, but otherwise it was a fine episode. Being able to randomly put together complete golf holes with the push of a button is an interesting concept. I hope Aoi forgives Eve; it wasn't Eve's fault she was late. Still only giving a perfect rating to the opening episode and still a 8/10 overall.
Dec 17, 2023 5:58 PM

Oct 2022
When the course began transforming, I couldn't help laughing, I really expected a giant robot suddenly rising from the ground.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2022

65 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 13, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2022

53 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 10, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2022

34 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 8, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2022

42 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 6, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2022

56 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 3, 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.