Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2022 1:00 AM

Nov 2007
There is indeed no ep. airing next week.
tsubasaloverFeb 12, 2022 1:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 12, 2022 5:07 AM
Oct 2016
Back in to the modern day to stop this comet. Our girls jumping back through the spirit tree so they can find this comet and not let Kirinmaru begin the degenerate age in the modern world. Oddly enough it seems like Kirinmaru own arm Osamu Kirin is working against him. It does make sense though that while Kirinmaru sent his arm to the modern world that way it could lead him there when the time comes his arm came to love the modern world. So his help is much appreciated since the girls don't really know much about the comet or how to find it or destroy it or anything. They need some guidance now that things have become super serious. Since if they fail many people in the modern world will die. Which is shown by the rampant demons trying to attack people at the idol concert. The girls did good though with Osamu Kirin making sure nobody actually got hurt, even if the concert became a little weird. Now they just need to stop the comet itself.
Feb 12, 2022 7:07 AM

Jun 2017
This was pretty nostalgic, it was similar when Kagome had a play and Inuyasha killed the real demons that appeared during it.
Feb 12, 2022 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
I felt kinda bad for Kirinmaru, nobody respects him, not even his own body parts.
KanameYuukiFeb 12, 2022 1:00 PM
Feb 12, 2022 8:02 AM
Oct 2020
KanameYuuki said:
I felt kinda bad for Kirinmaru, nobody respects his, not even his own body parts.
i hope kirin wont die when he will fly into the comet by the preview. he was great in this episode
Feb 12, 2022 10:42 AM
Nov 2019
A decent episode set in the present era, though I would have liked to see Sota back. I'm still not exactly sure how the girls are gonna be able to destroy the comet without flying.
Feb 12, 2022 12:37 PM

Jul 2017
Well damn, Osamu shows up as Kirin's right arm and does the demon extermination job while awaiting his arrival.

The half-demon princesses are back in modern Japan through Akuru's Pinwheel, and have to find Osamu at the double. Glad to see the Higurashi family again, though Towa came back on rheumatism and neuralgia terms...OK...?

At least with Osamu being able to sense demons in the modern world, he needs the help of the half-demon princesses to exterminate demons...especially to Moe's concert happening soon in the arena. 6x's, no kidding me, they're just SixTONES in anime form.

Interestingly, Osamu vs. Kirin's ideals of bringing forth the Degenerate Age in modern Japan differ a lot, though there's no stopping the Grim Comet from crashing unless all 4 of them do something about it.

The final stretch has reached, and it's time to save the world.
Feb 12, 2022 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
Elior21 said:
KanameYuuki said:
I felt kinda bad for Kirinmaru, nobody respects his, not even his own body parts.
i hope kirin wont die when he will fly into the comet by the preview. he was great in this episode

Yeah, it was super cute with him just being excited there are more people like him.
Feb 12, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2008
Kirin Osamu thinking himself as Momotaro defeating oni was pretty funny to see, in contrast to the more serious stick-in-the-mud, Kirinmaru.

Seeing the three girls fight out in the open on stage is really reminiscent of that time Inuyasha came to the present age, and was about to actually use Tessaiga in what he thought was a duel instead of a school play before fighting a real yokai. I really liked that call-back. Looking back at old clips of Inuyasha, I see that Kagome's mother's winter coat makes a reappearance as well. The pale pastel purple suits Setsuna very well. Hope she keeps it. Would be nice change of pace to see her wear it from time to time.

Seeing who this "Julian" is from the boy-band idol scene really adds to Towa's personality showing her taste in music, being very different from Moroha's taste in music preferring more rock that suits her more wild and out-going personality.

Yay, looks like we get to see Sango back in action next week from the preview. Looking forward to seeing that.
Estoy_GordoFeb 12, 2022 5:55 PM
Feb 12, 2022 9:16 PM

Jun 2019
I don't think it really makes sense for Towa, Setsuna, and Moroha (even with Mr. Kirin's help) to be able to destroy the Grim Comet when it took Sesshomaru and Inuyasha combined, each of whom are many times more powerful, to destroy the last one which was many times smaller, but that seems like something that'll just have to be ignored/hand-waived.

Also, I really require seeing much more of Moroha with Kagome's family, considering it's also her family and this feels like the first time it can be really be allowed to sink in after she met Kagome in person for the first time. This is not just Kagome's mother, grandfather, and brother. This is her grandmother, great grandfather, and uncle.
Feb 13, 2022 7:14 PM

Jul 2012
Season 2, episode 19 and I'm still waiting for a reason to hate Kirinmaru. Still rooting for him.

Also, Kirin Osamu better come out of this shit safe.
Feb 14, 2022 3:32 PM

Nov 2007
4kicks said:
Yay, looks like we get to see Sango back in action next week from the preview. Looking forward to seeing that.
Next ep. won't be aired on this week. It will be aired the following week (due to Winter Olympics game broadcast).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 19, 2022 5:53 PM

May 2019
Well, that's not how a comet approach is supposed to work lol
Feb 20, 2022 4:12 AM
Nov 2019
Kapan eps 20 rilis??
Feb 26, 2022 11:21 AM

Jul 2008
Just how do they plan to stop the comet again?
Mar 27, 2022 8:14 AM

Oct 2017
Feel like something's wrong but dunno what.
May 24, 2022 1:34 PM

Nov 2010
I wish a comet like that existed in real life. Our world and society is dying thanks to the unending rule of oligarchs and capitalists, and more than half the world are already struggling. Everybody perishing without even knowing what happened is a good mercy killing blow to our decadent civilization. Our modern era is not worth saving.
Jul 11, 2022 10:55 PM

Mar 2014
I do like that instead of just being mindless pawns, Kirinmaru's severed parts become their own entities and act against him in the end.

Really don't like that Towa's just gonna mindlessly keep using the sword even after knowing it's literally going to kill her (again) if she keeps using it

Considering this is the main comet, you'd think there would be more widespread chaos and death around the world being caused by the demons that Kirin couldn't get to
Mar 2, 2023 10:08 PM

Jan 2018
So Kirinmaru's right arm Kirin Osamu being a foreign entity is the reason for the comet to appear in the modern era? That doesn't make much sense. Towa was also a foreign object living in the modern era for 10 years. Not to mention the countless times Inuyasha came over to that world albeit temporarily. This is just BS lazy writing. But it would be pretty hilarious if the comet struck the earth and nothing happened. Since humans already can't see the thing maybe it can't harm them either.

Riku is alive thankfully. Wonder how the hell Kirinmaru is going to get outta that void without his right arm's help.

Love the modern-era episodes but this episode was a bit weak. Kind of want more SOL-type episodes but it's too late into the series for that Ig.
Apr 11, 2023 8:05 AM

Apr 2013
That concert was so lifeless, both music and animation.
Mar 29, 2:29 AM

Jun 2020
Kirinmaru's own body parts are screwing him over.

Kinda like Naraku and his incarnations lmao
Apr 6, 8:42 PM
Jan 2012
liked story.
DRama of Rion,very sad

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 19, 2022

32 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2022

19 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 5, 2022

24 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 26, 2022

20 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 18 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 5, 2022

17 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.