Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 11, 2022 12:08 PM

Sep 2007
I don't remember any of this in the manga. Is this an anime original?

Gosh, I cried!
AllografterFeb 11, 2022 12:23 PM

Feb 11, 2022 12:08 PM
Nov 2021
This one almost felt like a season finale. Glad it isn't. Still, best episode so far in this season
Feb 11, 2022 12:09 PM
May 2020
this ws the strongest episode by far. the way Nishikata was able to save takagi at the end there was just the pinnacle of chadness. implicit revelations of love was made apparent on both sides. amazing
Feb 11, 2022 12:24 PM

Jun 2020
easily the best episode in the whole anime. This season is being my favorite all time so far
Feb 11, 2022 12:28 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Our boy Nishikita became a man for a fleeting moment. He could've collapse from all the pressure, but the dude pulled through with improv and finished the play. Hell yeah man

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 11, 2022 12:30 PM

Nov 2016
Great episode. Festival ones are always the best. ED was pretty cute.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 11, 2022 12:36 PM

Jul 2014
I just knew they'd find a way to get Nishikata onto the stage as the prince. And man was it well done: the genuine emotion in Takagi's voice was plain to hear as she more or less confessed to Nishikata. And he definitely figured it out, didn't he?
Feb 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Jul 2020
KafuuChino27 said:
Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont remember a Cultural Festival arc in the manga, so basically this arc was anime original yeah?

yep, it's anime original. I made a forum post after last episode and others agreed. I also looked it up on a manga site and saw no chapter that said culture festival or about a stage play. I hope they will go anime original to the last episode this season and end it here. Will have to check next episode if it'll be anime original too
Feb 11, 2022 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
Didn't know that Takagi has so many talents, I thought that her maturity and intelligence was already a good combination but she surprised me here :)

Her confession was very cute, I kinda expected the guy to get stomach problems but I'm glad it turned out this way, it's always great to see her show her feelings to Nishikata when she's not teasing him.
Feb 11, 2022 1:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The play was great, of course Nishikata would really play it with Takagi, and it felt like a confession as always, what do you expect at this point Nishikata xD
Feb 11, 2022 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
Man, Takagi's big smile when Nishikata came to rescue her was so fucking cute <3.

The teacher's reactions to the play were hilarious xD.
Feb 11, 2022 1:16 PM

Apr 2020
damn such a good episode
I was so happy when Nishikata caught Takagi in his arms :D
Feb 11, 2022 1:18 PM

Apr 2020
Kappejoj said:
KafuuChino27 said:
Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont remember a Cultural Festival arc in the manga, so basically this arc was anime original yeah?

yep, it's anime original. I made a forum post after last episode and others agreed. I also looked it up on a manga site and saw no chapter that said culture festival or about a stage play. I hope they will go anime original to the last episode this season and end it here. Will have to check next episode if it'll be anime original too

There's also going to be a movie too so there's a big chance it could also be anime original too, to wrap things up, I suppose
Feb 11, 2022 1:24 PM
Aug 2018
I liked the first two seasons, but this is on another level of wholesomeness, I really really like that.
Feb 11, 2022 1:24 PM

Nov 2013
Wow, this was the most joy Takagi ever had!!! Each new episode brings new critical hits!!! And we're only half-way through the season!!! K.O is inevitable!
Feb 11, 2022 1:43 PM

Dec 2013
Holy crap, how come this is just the middle of the season, that end felt like a season finale, even for Nishikata the cat is completely out of the bag.
Feb 11, 2022 1:44 PM

Nov 2011
I almost cried but I 100% screamed like a Girl. Nishikata MY BOY WITH THE SAVE!!!

Then the look on Takagi's face...pure GOLD!!!

Wonderful episode!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 11, 2022 1:50 PM

Jul 2020
ItzElite said:
Kappejoj said:

There's also going to be a movie too so there's a big chance it could also be anime original too, to wrap things up, I suppose

Can't wait for it. Hope it comes right after this season ends. Seems like we're gonna meet takagi-san's closest friend Sumire in the movie too. Since in the data base on MAL the only characters are Nishikita, Takagi and Sumire
Feb 11, 2022 2:39 PM
Feb 2022
Episode was so cute had my toes curling up the whole time
Feb 11, 2022 3:03 PM

Jul 2016
Finally some Houjou x Hamaguchi content. Truly the only interesting couple in this show.

Decent episode overall. Yeah, first two thirds were more of the same but the whole improv at the end was actually pretty sweet.
Feb 11, 2022 3:23 PM

Aug 2020
I loved that episode, man somehow each episode getting better and better, I might have to give this season a 10/10 for how AHHHHHHHHHH AMAZING IT IS. I hope Nishikita realises now

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Feb 11, 2022 3:27 PM

Aug 2020
So very loved the episode!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 11, 2022 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing episode. I loved it a lot.
Feb 11, 2022 4:02 PM
BIG SCHLONG MAN
Apr 2020
Each new episode continues to blow me away. This is my favorite season of the series and it's not even close.
I pretend I'm funny
Feb 11, 2022 4:20 PM
Apr 2021
Kappejoj said:
KafuuChino27 said:

Actually, the part on the rooftop is a big readaptation of chapter 137 on volume 16 of the manga. But yes, the rest is anime original I think.
Feb 11, 2022 4:52 PM
Sep 2021
Amazing Episode, had its Moments. Love it

And this scene on this picture was well made and I'm so proud that I watch this masterpiece anime. The relationship between takagi san and Niskata is getting in each new episode in this new Season. I'm glad that they made a third season
Feb 11, 2022 5:01 PM
Jun 2021
Kimura delivers againnn
Feb 11, 2022 5:30 PM
Sep 2021
After watching the ending of this ep where Nishitaka finnaly realises that Takagi is in love with him is the one the best scenes for me now. After 2 seasons and half, he finnaly realises! I love this show.
Feb 11, 2022 5:31 PM
Mar 2020
I have to log in to comment - this is sooooo sweet 🥰
Feb 11, 2022 5:39 PM
Jul 2017
I Wouldn't say this is the best episode so far. But takagi's confess scene is the best scene in entire 3 season or even in manga. Definitely 10/10 for the last scene alone.
Feb 11, 2022 6:13 PM

Jul 2020
isgota said:
Kappejoj said:

Actually, the part on the rooftop is a big readaptation of chapter 137 on volume 16 of the manga. But yes, the rest is anime original I think.

True, just went to read it and it was the exact same dialogues apart from subject
Feb 11, 2022 6:25 PM

Feb 2020
Best episode in this season, Kimura MVP.
Feb 11, 2022 7:01 PM
Mar 2021
ItzElite said:
Kappejoj said:

Well, I feel sad to realize that movie will be the end of this amazing show, I really wanted more seasons, coz s4 and s5 can have contents from moto also, so yeah, I hope movie will be great and be soon be released , also hope there will be more seasons
Feb 11, 2022 7:02 PM
Oct 2017
Was that a confession? Probably baloney but I'll take it.

Feb 11, 2022 7:38 PM

Apr 2021
I knew it! Even tho it's kinda expected that Nishikata will immediately replace Kimura as the prince, the scene was still absolutely charming. I'd say Takagi was able to freely express her feelings there directly, taking advantage of that situation. Takagi being bolder and bolder each episode, damn!

Feb 11, 2022 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
Yuuki Kaji nailed with his nishikata voice acting. Plus the episode was super cute.
Feb 11, 2022 7:55 PM

Dec 2020
kimura o7 even though its probably an accident, ill think of it as a calculation of his own thinking to make nishikata the prince out there. and DAMNN that improv was great, takagi slipping in that "spring" was rly nice too

mina putting down an after show photo at the ed there. so cute
Feb 11, 2022 8:08 PM

Sep 2021
Kimura saves the day again.

KIMURA best supporting actor!!!
Feb 11, 2022 8:22 PM

Jun 2019
You know you’re in for a banger episode when it’s the school festival episode and there’s no OP. Not even Nishikata is dense enough to overlook Takagi’s confession this time.
Feb 11, 2022 8:23 PM

Oct 2018
Kimura being an absolute LAD once again. Gotta love it.
Feb 11, 2022 8:39 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
You know it’s gonna be heck of an episode when they skip the OP, and heck of one it was, it was a great episode, I always love the cultural festival theme and Takagi-san does it wonders, had a nice haunted house bit, and we even got to see more of the underrated Houjou and Hamaguchi pairing, I had a funny feeling the reason he didn’t want to be seen by Houjou was because of his role in the cafe lol. And of course the prize moment, the entire play was great, but man that improv from Nishikata and Takagi (but was it really tho lol) was so nice, definitely one of the best moments of the series, our hunches that Nishikata would somehow end up in the prince role ended up coming true and it was amazing.

I also really liked the final karaoke bit, I believe the Doyoubi girls were singing an ED from one of the previous sessions, and we got a new ED song with new visuals, I had a feeling that was setup for Takagi to literally sing the song lol. Wowzers what a good episode that was, and very cool to hear this is anime original.
Feb 11, 2022 8:42 PM

Jun 2017
For music lovers: the ED is the 70's song "Gakuen Tengoku":

And for music nerds: the iconic "hey hey hey" intro is a ripoff of Gary U.S. Bonds' 1960 hit "New Orleans":

Feb 11, 2022 8:44 PM
Mar 2021
Manly tears bru, manly tears
Feb 11, 2022 8:52 PM

Jul 2021
Pretty cute episode, enjoyed a lot.

It's finally time for the cultural festival!

The haunted house scene was fun.

The play was pretty intense, tears were shed. I loved the last scene, loved it when Takagi was looking at Nishikata when she said, "I'll stay by your side forever." Nishikata at the end was amazing, he put all his nervousness aside and shined, and boy did Takagi love it, the conversation turned from between Princess and the pig to between Takagi and Nishikata. LOL I completely missed that it was a confession from Takagi, rewatched that scene after reading other posts and then realised xD. I think it's safe to assume that Nshikata actually got it, his face at the end made it pretty clear. Though gotta say, Takagi is just too damn smooth.

I wonder what will happen in next episode, are they completely going to forget that happened and go back to being normal again or will something change?

Can't wait for next week!
TsutanaiFuunFeb 11, 2022 9:04 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 11, 2022 9:46 PM

Jan 2021
I"m glad they add this anime original festival arc.
Yeah we already seen this stage play accident many times now, but it's always satisfying.
Nishikata saves it. The HYPE they're so close. Also Kimura with the clutch again haha.
And finally another Houjou and Hamaguchi scene.
Even better episode than the previous one, and I am crying, Tanabe sensei is also crying.

♫Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey♫
Feb 11, 2022 9:52 PM
Mar 2017
All I can say is. Quite the Improvisation.

It was predictable but works. I also love how they try to do the 'we will make you think something will happen halfway through the season when it won't as it's not that type of show'.

Either way not always into culture festival episodes but one of the better ones.

Also funny that it's a kids play but has so much going on and flows well. Got to laugh at that. The mix of mature and childish isn't too bad this season and comparied to a lot of anime for a particular joke/running gag. Original or manga content. Just interesting way they have changed or used the characters this time around.

For an original 2 episode arc not bad. Would have liked a bit of typical but the original content has been nice. I'm not falling for the bait but they are handling the show well in moments that count and play to the show's strengths than just a generic in-between episode that feels wasted. I mean we always get a swimming, culture fest, onsen, etc. every so often in one season or ova but it works Herre well enough. I do question what will be adapted next, what original and the movie/Chi or Adult Takagi and Nishikawa appearances will come next though. Also wonder if the anime scenes may appear in bits or a cut down version in the Moto manga. Who knows but can always speculate.
Suntanned_Duck2Feb 11, 2022 9:59 PM
Feb 11, 2022 10:29 PM

Apr 2016
Kappejoj said:
KafuuChino27 said:

Well based on the opening im also expecting events that did not happen in the manga, so yeah it could end with another anime original arc
TriHard7
Feb 11, 2022 11:30 PM

Nov 2021
Best episode of Takagi san by far!! So much development in the third season already, I never really felt like season 1 or 2 accomplished this much at all besides that fireworks episode. Also love that they brought back one of the old ED songs during the karaoke bit (kimagure romantic)
Feb 11, 2022 11:36 PM
Jul 2020
too cute my heart cant handle
Feb 12, 2022 12:03 AM
Feb 2021
this is easily my fav takagi ep and anime ep of all time.

from the massugu remix from the start to the roof scene to the haunted house to the play to the perfect transition to the ed.

only flaw is that it's too short :(

also enjoyed tanabe sensei's reactions lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2022

166 by lekrieg »»
Apr 11, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2022

57 by Jfile904 »»
Mar 28, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2022

105 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2022

92 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2022

91 by Tamermoga73 »»
Aug 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.