Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2022 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Mentar said:
Morssee said:
Is there a significance to her tattoos?

The "tattoos" were count marks. They meant that Shizuku had sex 17 times so far.

Oh, so my reflex was right, huh. I literally said that in my first comment then deleted it, damn. So the translation was on point on the website I watched. Thanks for claryifing it.
removed-userFeb 5, 2022 4:57 PM
Feb 5, 2022 4:55 PM

Nov 2021
That was wholesome and so sweet !!! This is the best ep so far imo

Feb 5, 2022 5:09 PM

May 2015
I literally giggled like a schoolgirl at that ending. So cute.

Feb 5, 2022 5:31 PM
Apr 2021
Marin in manga sugoii, but in anime more sugoii 😍😍
Feb 5, 2022 5:38 PM

Jan 2021
Marin bouncing up and down loving being Shizuku-tan was so cute. I couldn't help but smile ear to ear because of her genuine reaction. That ending got me so good, Gojo you don't know it but your a sly dog.
Feb 5, 2022 5:43 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Such a blessing insight, to see her cosplaying, she looks so cute and happy, her radiance is pure warmth~~
The ending was really sweet too, Gojou is finally landing those critical hits on her, but wait folks, this is nothing, I cant wait to see episode 12, that will be the biggest blown, poor Marin cant take it much longer.
I m really eager to see the developments the romance will take in the next episodes, especially Marin's monologues, diabetes will be given plenty!!

That said, I have to nitpick, they did NOT adapt the line I was most looking forward, it was missing last episode, though they would do it here, would be soo funny:

I laughed so hard when I read that in the manga!
The next episode should introduce Juju, pretty nice.
From now on every episode should have something going for itself, nonstop wholesome~~

Lol, what fuck, ok?
In short, you think it is lame for him to be doing these outfits, but that is just the premise of the series.
You wanted an anime where he would just stick to making dolls, but then somehow how would Marin figure in that? It is the cosplay that brought them together, there would be no series if he focused solely on dolls.

It is because he was focusing all this time solely on them that he never made friends or tried to know more of what is around him, which was definitely not good.
If anything, making cosplay outfits will help improve in multiple areas, broaden his horizons, which will only be better for his doll-making skills to improve.

That is what happens, on the manga that is, so if it went how you wanted, you literally would have no anime to watch.

Also from what you later said, do you need help buddy? It is not normal and definitely NOT healthy for you to think like that. (no offense but that reaction is worrisome)

subo5 said:
Seriously that episode feels like 5 mins

You should consider reading the manga then, must be painful to have it last only 5 minutes, the manga will last much longer and overwhelm you in positivity leaving you heart full of LOVE.

Aminho said:
Marin in manga sugoii, but in anime more sugoii 😍😍

Yeah, but looking back, the face she made her both in anime and manga is a bit awkward, if you have read enough, you know she has a hella of more cute expressions I myself am very eager to see chapters 35-36 adapted, which should be episode 12, that was my favorite cosplay & chapter, plus Succubus RULE.
PlaycoolFeb 5, 2022 5:49 PM
Feb 5, 2022 5:43 PM
Jun 2017
I just love this episode... being with a group where you have the same hobby is such a great one
Feb 5, 2022 5:47 PM

Dec 2014
Lovely episode, the ending hit me. xD

Was it just me though or the average quality of the animation dropped a bit?
Feb 5, 2022 6:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
What an episode that was, Marin got to debut as a cosplayer at that cosplay event thanks to Gojo, she looked super happy, loved the expressions. Of course something had to go wrong, but in the case of us viewers it went very right lol, I was absolutely not ready for the booba animation, but it was amazing, this show may not be about the fanservice but it’s definitely appreciated. That final scene where Gojo said Marin was beautiful tho, stellar way to end an fantastic episode.
Feb 5, 2022 6:21 PM

Mar 2012
Marin jumping out of joy because she has become Shizuku-tan is so cute. During the cosplay event, Gojou thinking that hanging out with Marin will end because he already fulfilled his promise; he seemed to forget that Marin already told him that they are friends haha

「 なんですって」Ishige Shouya using a low voice for Gojou's ?! remarks is so funny to me lol

That ending got me so good AAAAAAAAAAA
Feb 5, 2022 6:47 PM
Oct 2013
Hope Gojo have got some rest after making her cosplay dress because i don't think he will sleep this night!
Feb 5, 2022 6:48 PM

Jan 2011
great episode filled with lots of fun cute moments granted the amount of boob focus was quite lame

though that ending, doesnt count yet! he wasnt in the right state of mind! though marin sure as hell got shooked by it
Feb 5, 2022 7:05 PM

Sep 2021
Otamegane0988 said:

「 なんですって」Ishige Shouya using a low voice for Gojou's ?! remarks is so funny to me lol

That ending got me so good AAAAAAAAAAA

I love Marin, obviously, but Gojou’s seiyuu is just amazing!
Best なんですって I’ve ever heard.

The ending was almost too much, literally can’t believe we have to wait a week for the next episode!

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Feb 5, 2022 7:05 PM

Jul 2016
Not my thing but cosplay events sure seem interesting.
Also, I have no idea what those marks on Marin's thighs mean but knowing the character she's cosplaying, I'm pretty sure it's something lewd. (Edit: Of course they were the number of times her character got fucked. Got it.)

Decent episode. Leaving awkward fanservice aside, Marin continues to be the best of the show in terms of looks and overall personality.
By the way, I'm pretty sure a heatstroke makes you wanna puke, not moan.

go1d1eaf said:
MegamiRem said:
That was too much stimulation for Gojou, poor guy.

Marin even drew those tattoos on her thighs, that's dedication.

Marin blushing was adorable.

sorry to ask but what do that tattoos mean?

The number of times Shizuku-tan had sex. One time for each line.
Feb 5, 2022 7:14 PM
Mar 2021
That ending though, I see you Gojou
Feb 5, 2022 7:59 PM

Aug 2020
Morssee said:
-Mahesvara said:
Relax its for the character she's cosplaying bruh

Good to hear that, I'm tired of animes pulling the same disgusting clichee with the girl having a "special job" secretely :)

I can enjoy it now, thanks ;)

Yeah it represents the Character Shizuku she's cosplaying. It is just a fake tattoo for display. My bad I didn't phrased that well. Marin's an angel (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 5, 2022 8:02 PM

Sep 2021
Good episode filled with lots of fun moments and boob focusing. They seriously need to add an ecchi tag with all these ecchi stuff going on.
Feb 5, 2022 8:29 PM
Aug 2015
Coxphire said:
I dropped this now.

People are complaining about fanservice in Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku, but here's definitely more fanservice. All those unnecessary shots. I think it's ok if people like it. This series is quite realistic, even if it's unlikely a loner would get so close to a gal. I personally feel like his betraying his dolls by being so close to Marin and liking her body, but others may disagree. I think he should stick to the dolls. It would be more cool. Like I will stick to anime girls and to nofap at the same time.

However it's not bad by any means, I can't watch this anymore, my unpleasant memories from going to various anime conventions are coming up. All that forcing myself to fake liking things to find more friends, which failed anyway (these facebook contacts are worthless). All those ugly real cosplayers in their shabby cosplays, trying to portray anime and game characters and failing miserably (however, I admit that the best ones are getting better over the years), showing how awful this shitty reality looks like, even if you try hard. I feel like throwing up, my palms are wet and my anxiety is high because of this. Oh, it so sucks to be alive, even if you can watch anime. :-/

now I'm curious about your story, looks like you got a very horrible accident that made you this traumatic...
Feb 5, 2022 9:18 PM

Dec 2021
YEAAAAAAH HE SAID IT, HE SAID BEAUTIFUL
Feb 5, 2022 9:27 PM

Feb 2021
My favourite anime of this season NGL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2022 9:53 PM
Dec 2020
great episode with some spicy fan service the end caught me off guard when he said beautiful and yk the flashback she had of him saying the meaning of the word overall I liked it
Feb 5, 2022 9:55 PM

Dec 2018
This episode main focus is Marin boobs.... And that's all great about it xD
And the train scene are wholesome~
Wish I can go to an cosplay event too... too bad my city never have one.

Feb 5, 2022 10:02 PM
Nov 2021
Blush at the end make me grinning while watching it!
Feb 5, 2022 10:03 PM

Sep 2018
This show excels greatly at what it wants to portray, excellent fetish series.
Feb 5, 2022 10:14 PM
Jun 2013
RioFS said:
E-cat said:

What does the tattoos mean. I didnt catch it.

From what I could gather, it's apparently a number that represents the number of times a girl got cre*mpied. That said, its a part of the cosplay so it doesn't mean that she has actually done that.

why you're censoring the word "creampie"? LMAO!
Feb 5, 2022 10:21 PM
Jan 2021
Really heartwarming episode. Honestly, I hope by the end of it Marin gets a cosplay suit for Gojou so he can enjoy the event more :>
Feb 5, 2022 10:30 PM
Oct 2010
I love how her teasing is all just playful and good natured, rather than seeing the normal anime 'teasing' that makes you think the person should just grow a pair and walk the hell away. It's actually something you could put up with in reality from a friend... errr 'friend?'... and still end up laughing.

He gets his own shots fired in as well, completely unintentionally like at the end there. Her shock tho lol.
Feb 5, 2022 10:36 PM
Mar 2021
This episode was cute af.
Feb 6, 2022 12:21 AM

Oct 2018
Love how Marin even drew the tally marks on her thigh indicating the number of times *cough* happened. That's pure dedication. Even more proof that Marin is the best girl of the year.
Feb 6, 2022 12:21 AM

Apr 2020
Let's go, Marin finally gets to cosplay Shizuku-tan, and we get the fruitful result of Marin and Gojou's partner-turned-friendship.

It's glad to guess the countless amount of people cosplaying in this show's episode, I get to guess Ram & Rem, Miku, Kotori, and more from the crowd. But of course, Shizuku-tan stands out, and I get Marin's feeling of finally starting to cosplay and being appreciated by others. And after all said and done, we get this cute scene between our two loonies in the staircase. I think Gojou was right, Marin is unconsciously trying to attract attention with all her juicy moans and stuff. And why not end there, she had the guts to write 17 on her thighs...which if you don't know, times that the character had sex...yes!!!

Ah what a great episode, a nice payoff for the first cosplay arc for the two. And finally, after 5 episodes, we got a romantic development, as Gojou finally realizes that Marin is beautiful. And that was the cherry on top, even Marin can't evade the feelings to show up on her rose-colored face. What the hell am I even blabbing, this is a great episode.
Feb 6, 2022 12:34 AM
Oct 2019
Shizuku-tan Cosplay 10/10

CloverWorks really nailed the boobs jiggle physics!!

Gojo said the Thing!!! let's gooo
Feb 6, 2022 12:42 AM
Oct 2019
Coxphire said:
I dropped this now.

People are complaining about fanservice in Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku, but here's definitely more fanservice. All those unnecessary shots. I think it's ok if people like it. This series is quite realistic, even if it's unlikely a loner would get so close to a gal. I personally feel like his betraying his dolls by being so close to Marin and liking her body, but others may disagree. I think he should stick to the dolls. It would be more cool. Like I will stick to anime girls and to nofap at the same time.

However it's not bad by any means, I can't watch this anymore, my unpleasant memories from going to various anime conventions are coming up. All that forcing myself to fake liking things to find more friends, which failed anyway (these facebook contacts are worthless). All those ugly real cosplayers in their shabby cosplays, trying to portray anime and game characters and failing miserably (however, I admit that the best ones are getting better over the years), showing how awful this shitty reality looks like, even if you try hard. I feel like throwing up, my palms are wet and my anxiety is high because of this. Oh, it so sucks to be alive, even if you can watch anime. :-/

god damn your self insert Reality thing is actually scary...
please seek help
Feb 6, 2022 1:01 AM

Aug 2018
damn, those jiggles though.
Feb 6, 2022 1:06 AM

Aug 2018
The Cosplay Event
I quite liked the chapter, Marin was happy at the event and so was Gojo, although in a few moments he was in situations xD.
Good chapter, the final part AHHHH!!!.
How adorable Marin got <3
Feb 6, 2022 1:26 AM

Nov 2019
Big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 6, 2022 1:44 AM

Sep 2011
Marin was so cute when she blushed because Gojo said her she was beautiful :D
Feb 6, 2022 1:53 AM
Feb 2018
Miran so happy to cosplay and so cute doing it. One question what where those black lines on her legs at the end of the episode?
Feb 6, 2022 2:24 AM
Dec 2020
That "heh" on the ending got me. Honestly fun episode, I can't wait next one!
Feb 6, 2022 2:30 AM

May 2021
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
RioFS said:

From what I could gather, it's apparently a number that represents the number of times a girl got cre*mpied. That said, its a part of the cosplay so it doesn't mean that she has actually done that.

why you're censoring the word "creampie"? LMAO!

Well, I copy-pasted part of it from somewhere else so that's why.

Feb 6, 2022 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
Khunime said:
Morssee said:

Good to hear that, I'm tired of animes pulling the same disgusting clichee with the girl having a "special job" secretely :)

I can enjoy it now, thanks ;)

Yeah it represents the Character Shizuku she's cosplaying. It is just a fake tattoo for display. My bad I didn't phrased that well. Marin's an angel (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

Yup, did some more research and found out they're tally marks for how many people Shizuku-tan had sex with in a row. I like the fact that the anime is very wholesome, I was craving some wholesomeness lately and this came right on time :)
Feb 6, 2022 2:54 AM
May 2021
Not enough people commented on the ending. It was was so wholesome and adorable and good build into that moment!
Feb 6, 2022 3:13 AM

Dec 2008
Marine had a blast apparently, god such a happy girl.
I think she looked awesome and very beautiful as Shizuku tan.
She wasn't even embarrassed wearing a daring dress lol

I never expected her to suffer from overheating, but I guess that can happen in reality as well with the wigs and clothes and nothing to drink. A reason why many do skimpy cosplay?

Still it wasn't a very serious incident, except for what she was showing to Gojou, nearly everything, that was too much stimulation for him once more. But he did his best to help her. He was there for her, but lol Marine can be so carefree with her nice body. The Nu Bra effect was a bit crazy, suddenly she get really big boobs hahaha. I better don't ask about the meaning of the signs on her legs XD

It was nice how both were interacting as friends and seeing how supporting Gojou actually is. Gojou became a bit lonely in the middle, but Marine isn't a person who would drop a friend just for a little bit attention from cosplay fans.

I loved the scene when Gojou complimented her while sleeping on the train.
And Marine turned red like a tomato, so cute. I'm rooting for both with all my heart.
Albeit I'm yealous of him, so yealous...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2022 3:55 AM
Jun 2021
Damn what were those last 5 seconds of that episode, Marin's kawai reaction was worthy of my time.......

Damn this Echhi Romcom is a way better representation of how you can use a concept with proper slice of Life elements per episode

It is definitely a 9/10 as of now
Feb 6, 2022 4:13 AM
Jun 2021
Ok imma be fr, the train scene ("you looked beautiful"), was done better in the manga but still it was really cute. Cant wait for the next ep where she goes full fangirl mode on him 🙃
Feb 6, 2022 4:16 AM
Jun 2021
MegamiRem said:
That was too much stimulation for Gojou, poor guy.

Marin even drew those tattoos on her thighs, that's dedication.

Marin blushing was adorable.

There's going to be a boner scene as well lol i hope they include it in the anime 😂
Feb 6, 2022 4:28 AM
Jan 2021
What this episode has a LOTTA Bounce
Feb 6, 2022 4:32 AM

Jun 2020
so where's the ecchi tag then
This anime shit is addictive
Feb 6, 2022 4:34 AM

Sep 2017
An amazing and lovely episode we got this week.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Feb 6, 2022 5:10 AM

May 2021
Didnt like this episode at all, the character of Marin is lacking some... credibility

Feb 6, 2022 5:37 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Like this episode so much. The character of Marin really healed me from a miserable weekend.

The way they interact still fun, imagine if there's more hot things playing around. Thicc thigg, and juggling bob, dat wonderful blush. Thats all i need. The tally marks too though. Lel, nice knowledge for me. Tyvm anime.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.