Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 26, 2022 9:12 PM

Nov 2016
F for Yonji and Niji. Now I'm even more hyped for the Cover Story and a rescue mission.

The legendary ninja battle is still going on, lmao.

Jinbe is carrying as always.

Zoro is facing some trippy side effects. Seriously, a reaper? When I read the spoiler I thought it would be Brook. Hope Franky can get to him in time, lol.

Another W scene for Izou, that man has been on a fire streak lately. He will still need more Marco on his side. Being just a badas won't cut it.

Then there was Yamato vs Kazenbo. Packed chapter, but the best was of course saved for last. Damn, I'm rooting for the boys with all I've got. The new techniques were sick. What Law did with his sword reminded me low-key of the Ohm's Eisen Dial. Big Mom on Hera also crazy.

Btw, this chapter gave me the idea that the Ope Ope no Mi could be Uranus. Giga reach, but when Law uses Kroom it's looking like this

Kinda like the planet with it's rings and moons surrounding it.

Anyway, that he can apparently extend matter as well with his awakened ability is pretty dope. Both these aspects went unnoticed when I read chapter 1030.
FMmatronJan 27, 2022 5:20 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 27, 2022 3:43 AM
Jul 2020
FMmatron said:
F for Yonji and Niji. Now I'm even more hyped for the Cover Story and a rescue mission.

Zoro is facing some trippy side effects. Seriously, a reaper? When I read the spoiler I thought it would be Brook. Hope Franky can get to him in time, lol.

Another W scene for Izou, that man has been on a fire streak lately. He will still need more Marco on his side. Being just a badas won't cut it.

Then there was Yamato vs Kazenbo. Packed chapter, but the best was of course saved for last. Damn, I'm rooting for the boys with all I've got. The new techniques were sick. What Law did with his sword reminded me low-key of the Ohm's Eisen Dial. Big Mom on Hera also crazy.

Okayish chapter that fire thing should be stopped now it consumes too many panels without anything fruitful.Izo was good .BM got her hype after so many chapters Law techinique was raw and Captain Midd disaapoints as usual.But seriosuly the fight was underwhelming considering we got Luffy vs kaido last chapter and this chapter name if after the fight and only 3-4 panels of actual attack the fight was mehish and Oda should seriously increase his creativity for Kidd his endurance is top tier but his AP and attacks are like for fodders .Nothing new in this chapter hopeing for Oda to utilise coc for kidd he is so underwhelming if we exclude potrayal he is below Killer by lot .
I just wished the chapter was not namemd after the fight because this means that we will get lesser chapter of their fight and we got rarely anything of them .

Considering previous fights in next 2-3 chapters either BM would be thrown off the island but will return to Elbaf or something serious would happen to her i think former would happen and i cant bear another arc with her Oda already memed her too much.The cover story has a lot potenial just wishing Pedro doesnt come alive
Ayu_01Jan 27, 2022 4:00 AM
Jan 27, 2022 5:04 AM

Nov 2016
Ayu_01 said:
FMmatron said:

Okayish chapter that fire thing should be stopped now it consumes too many panels without anything fruitful.Izo was good .BM got her hype after so many chapters Law techinique was raw and Captain Midd disaapoints as usual.But seriosuly the fight was underwhelming considering we got Luffy vs kaido last chapter and this chapter name if after the fight and only 3-4 panels of actual attack the fight was mehish and Oda should seriously increase his creativity for Kidd his endurance is top tier but his AP and attacks are like for fodders .Nothing new in this chapter hopeing for Oda to utilise coc for kidd he is so underwhelming if we exclude potrayal he is below Killer by lot .
I just wished the chapter was not namemd after the fight because this means that we will get lesser chapter of their fight and we got rarely anything of them .

Considering previous fights in next 2-3 chapters either BM would be thrown off the island but will return to Elbaf or something serious would happen to her i think former would happen and i cant bear another arc with her Oda already memed her too much.The cover story has a lot potenial just wishing Pedro doesnt come alive

You're cappin hard with Kid. Title of the chapter doesn't have to mean much here. Chapter 418 was Luffy vs Rob Lucci and the fight went on for another 9 chapters.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 27, 2022 11:43 AM
Jul 2020
FMmatron said:
Ayu_01 said:

You're cappin hard with Kid. Title of the chapter doesn't have to mean much here. Chapter 418 was Luffy vs Rob Lucci and the fight went on for another 9 chapters.

Oda has never ever missed with Luffy or Zoro but I am afraid he doesnt unleash other character potential though i wish to be proven wrong.Anyways this chapter made my ranking for Law as top 5 he is the true MVP of wano after Zoro ,and Captain Midd went away from my top 10 top top 20 I dont have any faith he will do anything.
Luffy
Sanji
Zoro
Law
Franky/Kaido(if his backstory delivers)
........prolly at mid of list(Captain Midd)
Eagerly waiting for next luffy vs kaido chapter the panelling and choreography and dialouge is oppostite of this chapter in that fight .
Jan 27, 2022 11:50 AM
Jul 2020
FMmatron said:

Btw, this chapter gave me the idea that the Ope Ope no Mi could be Uranus. Giga reach, but when Law uses Kroom it's looking like this

Kinda like the planet with it's rings and moons surrounding it.

Anyway, that he can apparently extend matter as well with his awakened ability is pretty dope. Both these aspects went unnoticed when I read chapter 1030.

Damnn this must be something and it cannot be a coincidnece good spotting and yeah Law awakening just keeps gettign better ,only BM because of her top verse endurance could have endured this off guard other wise any other character would be down for some time including other yonkos and admiral if get caught offguard.
Law feat since rooftop
Excellent support to Luffy and Zoro(while Kidd was only wasting time and panel)
Saved Zoro from hakai
Saved Zoro again form Thunder bagua and endured it ,the same bagua almost one shotted both Luffy and oden though they were in direct contact but still
Saved Kidd ass when Hawkin had his doll
Now his awakening and i guess there is some more hax to his df
If he has conquerors then no doubt he would be top 5 EOS (he has wiil of d i cant thinkn why he would not have it)

@Fmmatron @Volkur I think that Grim reaper is either Hawkins last card or Zoro minds play as he conquered Enma physically. but as seen in 1033 they have soul and its like sword choses owner so now it is in his mind he is having battle as Chopper mentioned about drug effect.
As i dont think Oda would introudce such entity out of blue
Jan 27, 2022 1:32 PM

Nov 2016
@Ayu_01

Chill, we haven't even read the scans yet. And so much Kid disrespect when he's putting in work against a Yonkou is ridiculous. But sure, Kid is top 20....top 20 strongest characters overall :P

As for the Rasen Shuriken K.Room. I couldn't help myself with this one. It's a crackpot guess that jumped to mind. I actually wouldn't like it if Law's ability turns out to be an Ancient Weapon, but I'm cool if it ties into the Void Century since he's already involved in that subplot. For now I'm gonna pretend it's a homage to Naruto.

Hawkins ability sounds best to me.

Jan 27, 2022 11:59 PM

Dec 2011
So many thing happening this chapter. I think Kid and Law might be able to beat Big Mom or at least injured her so much she can't go to the roof. I'm worried for Zoro and Grim reaper is coming for him.
Jan 28, 2022 12:19 AM
Nov 2019
Great chapter ! Zoro reached his limits and is going to endure a ton of pain after the effects of that drug wear off , kinda like thriller bark so I’m sure he’ll be fine .
Does anyone know who that huge reaper is ?

Also I hope the fight between raizoo and the other dude is over soon.
Jan 28, 2022 12:20 AM
Jul 2018
Cover story this week was Really unexpected, I didn't thought that two of Vinsmoke brothers will be caught by BM pirates and I think pudding is gonna save them.
Fire is spreading everywhere and both samurai & Beast pirates are dying in castle, little bit of tension there, jinbe is doing his job to save the members of alliance.
Zoro is in trouble because Grim reaper took the "King of hell" seriously, and now he wants to kill Zoro :p
I think its hallucinations(effect of the medicine).

Yamato using her ability to freeze the bombs, and is fire demon is going take another form(like he will have two hands and two legs)?!
Ooooooorochi-sama

BBM is enjoying her fight as usual, and law is keep impressing us in wano arc. And imo that Bull attack by Kid was great, and colour version was even more amazing.
In scans Kid Dialogues are really well written.

@Ayu_01 WOW! That Hawkins theory is great.

@FMmatron nah i don't think op op fruit is Uranus. Yeah, it's a very important fruit but I don't think its Uranus.

And ofcourse Raizo vs Fu*k is still going on, the most important fight of Wano arc.
Jan 28, 2022 12:46 AM

Mar 2015
10 pages are spotlight of the rest of character, neat 5 pages of fight in the end.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 28, 2022 1:12 AM

Oct 2017
Woa there, Niji and Yonji got caught?

Law and Kidd won't let Big Mom go. Hang in there boys.
Jan 28, 2022 2:08 AM

Jun 2014
Man this chapter certainly had a lot of different subplots going on. My boy Law keeps putting in that work and overall he and Kidd really aren't gonna go down without a fight. Big Mom's stamina seems to be waning, so hopefully Law and Kidd can outlast her in this fight.

With regard to all the subplots throughout the chapter leading up to the namesake fight, the only one that really caught my attention was Zoro's. I really want to know what's the deal there with that Reaper showing up....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 28, 2022 2:57 AM

Aug 2018
Law really did pull off a great surprise attack, but we all know that wont be enough to take Big Mom down. Kid also seems to be back up, from this stage on, if they really are thinking of beating Big Mom, I think a sacrifice will be needed from at least one of them.

Zoro seeing death before his eyes was a very interesting moment , wonder how it will end.
Jan 28, 2022 3:18 AM
May 2014
Is anyone else annoyed as well by the constant jumping around? Regardless, the Zoro part, the Big Mom Fight and the cover story were the highlights of an otherwise rather mediocre chapter.
Jan 28, 2022 3:21 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This chapter is leaving me in shambles, like, starting with the cover story, I can't fathom but think that Ninji and Yonji will trigger some big events one day regarding their capture.

Also, was that a Shinigami? Or is it a Brook gang by Oda? Maybe Zoro's just hallucinating, I don't know, unless Oda is planning to have Zoro slice down the SHinigami after his life, I can only imagine all the Zorotards creaming their pants to that.

People really think Law and Kid were gonna mid diff Big Mom, it looks like they might not even be up for the task at the end, as it should.
Also, CP0 seems pretty casual with Izo, and vice versa, I hope we get to see some familiar face reveals soon.
Jan 28, 2022 3:34 AM

Dec 2020
Zoro! Lost again? Why are you fighting the Grim Reaper? That's not Kaido XD

Jan 28, 2022 3:34 AM

Dec 2020

Jan 28, 2022 4:11 AM
Apr 2021
Now I feel sorry for Yonji and Niji even though I still dislike em. Also finally pudding appears again. Overall great chapter and Law's kroom was very cool. Can't wait for 1039!
Jan 28, 2022 4:29 AM

May 2020
FMmatron said:

Damn, I'm rooting for the boys with all I've got. The new techniques were sick. What Law did with his sword reminded me low-key of the Ohm's Eisen Dial. Big Mom on Hera also crazy.

Izou deserves all the respect he is getting in this war, man was heavily overshadowed in the Marineford war.

I want Law and Kid to win so badly, they really need this. But as things stand the only way I see them winning is either they master their awakening or Kid finally starts showing some haki feats, coc coating hopefully, and Law masters his awakening.

"I'd rather my heart stopped than lose what's most important to me.
Even when I'm old and my spine is bent...my soul's got to be straight." - Gintoki

Jan 28, 2022 4:36 AM
Jul 2021
zoro's lost again or was it the king of hell who found the real king of hell or is it just brook, many questions but law and kid are ferocious that one panel with big mom being stabbed in the throat with law's BIG sword reminded me that one piece is a story about pirates and pirates are ruthless and barbaric. 4.5/5 of a chapter for me, yay no break next week
Jan 28, 2022 5:51 AM

Apr 2013
Lol Oda really wants us to believe Zoro will die when he has refused to kill fodder and the scabbards. No tension unfortunately.

At least most fights are coming to an end so we can move on to something else.
Jan 28, 2022 5:58 AM

Apr 2017
oda browsing memes for ideas

Jan 28, 2022 6:39 AM
Jul 2018
Ooooh the tension between Izou vs. CP0 appears to be quite promising. 👀

I wish Oda wouldn't semi-off screen Mama vs Law & Kid but I cannot wait to see Punk Corna Dio animated! Pretty dope to see Law's sword extend like that, it reminds me of Gin Ichimaru's Bankai to some extent. 🧐

FakeNeko said:

harshtruth said:
oda browsing memes for ideas

😆😆😆😆😆
removed-userJan 28, 2022 6:48 AM
Jan 28, 2022 6:43 AM
Dec 2020
I don't know why so much hate towards Kid constantly?

My man is durable af and like he himself said "even a mountain can be worn down by rain if you give it long enough". The fact that he's been fighting for this long and that his (and Law's of course) attacks are starting to take effect on Big Mom is commendable.

Big Mom is in the highest of tiers of One Piece characters. Ridiculing Kid because "he isn't doing anything against her" (even though the manga literally shows us otherwise) is some clown energy fr.
Jan 28, 2022 8:23 AM
FMAB is the BEST

Aug 2017
KneelBeforeMe said:
Lol Oda really wants us to believe Zoro will die when he has refused to kill fodder and the scabbards. No tension unfortunately.

BRO you have to be dumb af if you think he is gonna kill any Straw Hats still with 5 plus years of the story left thats on you.
Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
Jan 28, 2022 9:41 AM

Nov 2018
I FEEL IT COMING OH YESSSSSSSS

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Jan 28, 2022 11:22 AM

Jul 2012
KneelBeforeMe said:

Obviously he won't kill Zoro, or any SH, cmon now...

As for the Scabbards, 2 are dead, and Kiku will prob die as well (if she isn't dead at this point). Raizo is as good as dead, since he started burning first, and Izou (a retainer, but technically a tenth Scabbard), is against ruthless CP0 agents, all alone and hurt.

Not sure where you aren't seeing the situation being terrible for the Scabbards right now, but it is. Then there's Law and Kid, which are throwing death flags left and right ever since they started fighting the Yonkos.

It's obvious the tension isn't on Zoro, but in everyone else struggling in this chapter instead lol

Anyway, intense chapter, I wonder what Brook's cousin is doing with Zoro there.

5/5
Jan 28, 2022 6:53 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Zoro's meeting Death... Yikes...

Let's just hope that its the heat causing hallucinations...
Jan 28, 2022 6:56 PM
Jan 2018
Punk Corno Dio was Enies Lobby level amazing in it's artwork. I love all these Wano panels drawn like how Oda used to draw when he was determined to be No 1. Before he slowed down on the artwork quality so he could actually finish One Piece. I too look forward to when this chapter gets animated.

I expect better from the Vinsmokes. It's a fascinating story arc, but why they didn't make it out of Totto Land is beyond me.

Izo might really die this time. Maybe his death will be the only true one the Scabbards actually have after all this One Piece style morality fakeouts.

Kidd and Law are going all out after their crews saved them from death. I guess hearing Luffy hasn't lost yet motivated them more than they thought it would. For all the Big Mom and Kidd haters, Zoro would lose if he ever got a one on one with Big Mom. Why do y'all think the Yonkou are just gonna fold over just because Luffy cracked the code to give actual damage?
Jan 29, 2022 1:18 AM

May 2020
Seeing Law use his awakened fruit powers is nice although I'm scared for Izo, we still don't have a real estimation on how strong cp0 is, Lucci and Kaku have most likely gotten alot stronger over them 2 years as well. Also scared for Zoro, my man literally met Death hopefully it's just a hallucination but ain't no way Oda kills off a straw hat especially a fan favourite, it's Oda not Isayama so fingers crossed that we're safe. Man I wonder how this whole arc is going to end just because Luffy can inflict damage doesn't mean he can beat Kaido plus there's Big Mom heading to the rooftop as well, can't wait to see where Oda goes with this, great chapter! 5/5
EmmuhzxJan 29, 2022 1:25 AM
Jan 29, 2022 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
K. Room, is that powers are the same just like Kuma's power? I mean, does it have the same effect just like Kuma when he pulled Luffy's pain from the body and pass it to Zoro back then?

Zoro hallucinating is kinda funny, looks like the Grim Reaper took the jokes personally.
Jan 29, 2022 1:26 PM

Jun 2017
Finally Big Bitch is getting some well deserved payback.
Jan 29, 2022 4:59 PM

Aug 2019
God why does Oda insist on showing us panels and pages of things that nobody cares about? Like Raizo vs Fuku-whatever, Zoro fighting some random ass shinigami, and Law and Kid's crews begging Big Mom to spare their captains?

The chapter would've been great if it was about Big Mom vs Law and Kid completely with no distractions, especially if this is meant to be Big Mom's defeat. Which at this point I hope is the case because the sooner we get back to Luffy vs Kaido, the better.
Jan 29, 2022 5:01 PM

Apr 2013
DragonYuk said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

BRO you have to be dumb af if you think he is gonna kill any Straw Hats still with 5 plus years of the story left thats on you.
Learn to read man. Unless Zoro is seeing the Reaper/Death because he's now the King of Hell, him seeing the Reaper/Death has literally no tension for the reader since we all know Oda won't kill fodder let alone Zoro or a Strawhat. That panel was just cool to look at but literally pointless unless it's the former.

Danpmss said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

As for the Scabbards, 2 are dead, and Kiku will prob die as well (if she isn't dead at this point). Raizo is as good as dead, since he started burning first, and Izou (a retainer, but technically a tenth Scabbard), is against ruthless CP0 agents, all alone and hurt.

Not sure where you aren't seeing the situation being terrible for the Scabbards right now, but it is. Then there's Law and Kid, which are throwing death flags left and right ever since they started fighting the Yonkos.

It's obvious the tension isn't on Zoro, but in everyone else struggling in this chapter instead lol

5/5
So far no Scabbard is dead apart from the traitor. And you really believe there's such a thing as death flags in One Piece? Especially for Supernovas? Laughs in Pell.
Jan 29, 2022 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
Definition of a load? Looks like it.
Jan 30, 2022 5:03 AM

Jun 2021
not me praying for zoro´s life after this chapter
Jan 30, 2022 6:32 AM

Jan 2021
After Exactly one year I'm caught up!
Jan 30, 2022 9:04 AM

Nov 2013
Is Zoro facing an actual Grim Reaper, meaning that he is dying, and in the One Piece universe a Grim Reaper appears in front of people when they die?
This was very creative of Oda.
Of course, Zoro won't die, so I wonder how he will survive it. I won't be surprised if he defeats the Grim Reaper as a means to escape death.
The only problem is that he is exhausted from his fight with king and suffering the side effects of the drug, so Oda ended up making a situation very complicated to write it in a way to make sense for Zoro to be able to survive.

But wait...
Isn't the "Grim Reaper" actually Brook? I can imagine Oda trolling people by making them believe that Zoro is facing Death when it's actually just Brook.
When was the last time that Brook appeared in a chapter? What is Brook doing now?
Perhaps something happened that made Brook lose his clothes, so he is wearing a mantle instead, and the scythe is just something he grabbed by chance.

I prefer to think that it's the real Grim Reaper though.
ColtBuntlineJan 30, 2022 9:25 AM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jan 30, 2022 10:05 AM

Jul 2012
KneelBeforeMe said:
DragonYuk said:

Learn to read man. Unless Zoro is seeing the Reaper/Death because he's now the King of Hell, him seeing the Reaper/Death has literally no tension for the reader since we all know Oda won't kill fodder let alone Zoro or a Strawhat. That panel was just cool to look at but literally pointless unless it's the former.

Danpmss said:

5/5
So far no Scabbard is dead apart from the traitor. And you really believe there's such a thing as death flags in One Piece? Especially for Supernovas? Laughs in Pell.

Laughs in Ace and Whitebeard (bigger than supernovas, mind you), laughs in Pedro, it's so easy to mention Pell as an example when we also have a polar opposite examples of actual death flags coming through in One Piece.
Jan 30, 2022 10:06 AM

Jul 2012
Mummykun said:
Is Zoro facing an actual Grim Reaper, meaning that he is dying, and in the One Piece universe a Grim Reaper appears in front of people when they die?
This was very creative of Oda.
Of course, Zoro won't die, so I wonder how he will survive it. I won't be surprised if he defeats the Grim Reaper as a means to escape death.
The only problem is that he is exhausted from his fight with king and suffering the side effects of the drug, so Oda ended up making a situation very complicated to write it in a way to make sense for Zoro to be able to survive.

But wait...
Isn't the "Grim Reaper" actually Brook? I can imagine Oda trolling people by making them believe that Zoro is facing Death when it's actually just Brook.
When was the last time that Brook appeared in a chapter? What is Brook doing now?
Perhaps something happened that made Brook lose his clothes, so he is wearing a mantle instead, and the scythe is just something he grabbed by chance.

I prefer to think that it's the real Grim Reaper though.

If Brook isn't with Robin, they are in big trouble. CP0 is hunting for her ass as they speak.
Jan 30, 2022 7:53 PM
Mar 2015
Big Mom has a splitting headache
Jan 31, 2022 3:04 AM

Dec 2015
What a mess of a chapter. Every page some other character with little to no development, especially annoying is the horrible ninja fight, like who tf finds it interesting to see them standing there and repeating the same line every 5 chapters?
Big Mom could've finished them off, but then turns her back on them. And thats after saying that it's war and she's serious... Just so cheap the way it's handled.
Also, she just wipes the floor with them while Luffy is 1on1 with Kaido. The power scaling of the series is in the bin.
Last thing, the last page of the chapter, wtf is going on with the drawing? I don't get where Big Mom is in all this mess and the spikes on Kid's metal look like a toddler drew them.
I'm not enjoying writing all this down, but I really don't see people pointing at this stuff at all.
Disappointing chapter considering he had a big break after the last one.
Jan 31, 2022 8:08 AM
Dec 2008
Some epic Kid and Law action 🔥
Jan 31, 2022 3:26 PM
Mar 2018
Lots of stuff happening in this chapter. I think it must be tough for Oda to keep the plot moving forward while also keeping up with all the subplots, and all the different characters in play. I'm curious why he decided to leave out Brook, Usopp, Nami, and Marco though.

I don't believe Oda would just show the Grim Reaper at this point and that it's either Zoro hallucinating and seeing Brook like that, or maybe it has something to do with Enma.

Really hoping to see Law and Kidd take down Big Mom. It would be a good way to show the power of awakened devil fruits, and to see that Yonkos can be defeated.
Jan 31, 2022 4:39 PM
Nov 2019
It's interesting, I never really considered that Big Mom could lose due to exhaustion. Izo vs. Cp0 might be sad but I can't wait to see how it goes. I'm wondering if that's really the grim reaper or Zoro is tripping out while seeing Brook. Overall, this was a nice fast-paced chapter and I can't wait until the next one!
Feb 1, 2022 8:59 PM

Mar 2016
Although the chapter hints at the continuation of Law and Kid VS Big Mom, most of the chapter is more of the usual status update on all the parties around the battlefield, not a big deal, but I'd be lying if I wasn't a tad bit disappointed.

Although the Grim Reaper Zoro saw is either 1 of 3 things in my mind...
1. Either that's Brook disguising himself, somehow with a scythe
2. Zoro is actually about to die, but he'll somehow lost his way and made it back to the living world
3. Zoro is actually about to die, but he fights/negotiated something with the reaper and it informs Zoro a way to be even more powerful.

Certainly, an immense amount of action in this chapter across all the characters, the subplots that were made along the way up until this point is highly numerous and I have to commend how the story keep that up without any noticeable inconsistencies.
Feb 2, 2022 3:15 PM
Jan 2022
Why are there many sections crammed into a chapter, instead of focusing only on Big Mom vs Law and Kid?
Feb 11, 2022 1:10 AM

Aug 2019
Zoro and the grim reaper 🧍🏻‍♀️
Mar 6, 2022 5:48 PM

Feb 2018
Having bad vibes for Izo.. he's a real bro stopping the CP0 but he's in a very bad condition.. Law & Kid being chads over here. That Law panel with Big Mom at the end was fire
Mar 24, 2022 5:21 AM

Jun 2019
Is Zoro alright? Also, Law took down Big Mom along with Kid.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

24 by ilydaniela »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.