Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2022 10:41 AM

Oct 2018
_Fallacy_ said:
Phosphophyllita said:
Cringeki no Kyojin
Wow!! you created this yourself? You really are so creative, wtf you are doing on mal and why the fck you are wasting your time watching anime. Why don't you show this creativity somewhere else .

Take it easy fanboy, it's sunday.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 23, 2022 10:42 AM

Jan 2022
Phosphophyllita said:
_Fallacy_ said:
Wow!! you created this yourself? You really are so creative, wtf you are doing on mal and why the fck you are wasting your time watching anime. Why don't you show this creativity somewhere else .

It's Monday my side.

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Jan 23, 2022 10:43 AM

Oct 2018
_Fallacy_ said:
Phosphophyllita said:

It's Monday my side.

Hmm, okay then. Have a nice week, my friend.

Jan 23, 2022 10:44 AM
Feb 2021
Omfg wtf was this episode i am speechless 10/10
Dec 2019
Crap Zeke stole the power of the Founder. I can't wait for the next episode things are getting very interesting.
Dec 2020

Wow. This just reminded me of what a journey AoT has been. And what these characters have gone through.(And what they still have to go through).

I don't care what people say about the ending. After Mappa adapts this season upto Chapter 131, AoT will already have become one of the best anime ever. Regardless of how it ends. Because the journey there has been too beautiful to ignore.
Jan 23, 2022 10:45 AM

Sep 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
Another great episode of Cringeki no Kyojin, I stopped paying attention to all the useless things (almost everything) and I'm just going with the flow.

The bad thing about it is that I didn't understand anything about this episode.
Atleast you agreed that you can't understand AOT xD Sadly AOT is not for people with one digit IQ.
Jan 23, 2022 10:45 AM
Sep 2021
This, in my opinion, was one of the best Attack on Titan episodes! The animation was spot-on, and oh my god the OSTs were freaking beautiful! Its been a while since an anime made me cry, and man oh man, did this episode make me cry. Those shots that showed Flaco, General Pixis and the others turning into the pure titans broke me. The amount of emotions that were in those still frames were mind-blowing! Also, I love the animation after Gabi headshots Eren, like time has stopped. One of my favourite quotes by Eren was said in this episode, "Because I was born into this world." All-in-all, this episode was 5/5.
Jan 23, 2022 10:46 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Fuhrer_Wrath said:

Wow. This just reminded me of what a journey AoT has been. And what these characters have gone through.(And what they still have to go through).

I don't care what people say about the ending. After Mappa adapts this season upto Chapter 131, AoT will already have become one of the best anime ever. Regardless of how it ends. Because the journey there has been too beautiful to ignore.
Agreed 100% Some of the stuff up to 131 were shaky but overall I really enjoyed it
Jan 23, 2022 10:47 AM

Oct 2018
ZXEAN said:
Phosphophyllita said:
Another great episode of Cringeki no Kyojin, I stopped paying attention to all the useless things (almost everything) and I'm just going with the flow.

The bad thing about it is that I didn't understand anything about this episode.
Atleast you agreed that you can't understand AOT xD Sadly AOT is not for people with one digit IQ.

As some people say: Plot too big for small brains

Jan 23, 2022 10:47 AM
Dec 2020
Headd said:
As crazy as this episode was, the next episode should only build ontop of it and be even more. The founder Ymir, in the flesh. Been waiting for the brothers to touch for so long.

Yes, if the next 2 episodes are of the same quality as this one. Then I genuinely believe that the ending of episode 5, will become one the most iconic moments in anime history.
Jan 23, 2022 10:48 AM

Sep 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
ZXEAN said:

As some people say: Plot too big for small brains
As some people say: Nothing make sense if you don't have brain.
Jan 23, 2022 10:50 AM
Dec 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
_Fallacy_ said:

Dude, you're going to tell people to take it easy with that massive stick up your ass.
Fuhrer_WrathJan 23, 2022 11:06 AM
Jan 23, 2022 10:51 AM

Oct 2016
HOLY SHIT. THIS IS JUST INSANE
burn the witch
Jan 23, 2022 10:53 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was freaking insane. Not gonna lie. I was expecting a way worse cliffhanger. Like i was really expecting the halfway point ending to be the cliffhanger. Honestly I was just laughing like a psycho on what had transpired at the halfway point because I expected that to be the cliffhanger, and the catching Eren's head reminded me of all the comments that people were making fun out of that scene. Like dang.
Jan 23, 2022 10:55 AM
Sep 2021
This is a great episode, they adapted the manga really well and I am hyped to see the rest. Also can we just appreciate that Porcos last words were saying to Reiner”I’m better than you” absolute mad lad.
Jan 23, 2022 10:58 AM

Apr 2013
The Scenes and the music accompanying this episode were amazing.

Zeke cared for Falco and hesitated before screaming.
Fuck you Gabi.
I was doubting that Reiner would just get eaten like that, but didn't expect Porco to jump in like that. Poor Colt though, if he knew it would end like this maybe he could have let go of Falco before he transformed, Rip.

Zeke imitated Pieck playing dead... and it's the exact same Place where Eren deceived Berthold back then when Eren took the Colossal Titan down. And once again Titans roam through this District.
All of this happening in Shiganshina, the place where it began.

Zeke met Ymir before Eren arrived and could make use of the Founding Titans power as it seems, but made sure to test Eren before because he didn't blindly believe his brother and actually reverse deceived him... this show.
DelusionalUzumeJan 23, 2022 11:21 AM
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jan 23, 2022 10:58 AM

Nov 2021
Insane episode, pure hype.

With Zeke finally screaming I guess half of the named characters are gone now, rip. Loved that Porco went out like a badass. The whole sequence of Eren getting shot is done beautifully, I'm glad Eren played Zeke that whole time but now I have no idea how the story might play next.

Peak fiction
N7GreyJan 23, 2022 11:10 AM
Jan 23, 2022 11:00 AM

Jul 2014
Gabi’s hate now is unreal. Wtf she killed the protagonist lmao
Jan 23, 2022 11:00 AM

Jan 2022
Fuhrer_Wrath said:
Phosphophyllita said:

Dude, you're going to tell people to take it easy after that massive stick up your ass.

Nigga really need to touch some grass. He just come on every episode discussion thread to shit on the series. I don't know why the fck he is even watching it. Lol, look at his ratings ..he rated last season '2' and S3 P2-'4' , definitely a troll.

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Jan 23, 2022 11:01 AM

Apr 2021
Best episode of AoT till now, MAPPA finally made Mikasa and woman again and I'm grateful
Jan 23, 2022 11:01 AM

Jul 2020
I-I don't even know what to say anymore.
I feel so empty after watching this episode and I've come to the conclusion that Isayama's goal is to kill us emotionally. Seriously, I never cared for random soldiers of Survey Corps but after seeing them turn into Titans it was just sad. No Anime has ever emotionally impacted me as Aot.
10/10.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 23, 2022 11:03 AM
Jul 2011
They couldn't resist giving stupid Gabi another chance to shine, lol. Totally pointless, since Eren reached Zeke anyway. Only thing it achieved is making her more annoying.
Jan 23, 2022 11:05 AM
Dec 2020
_Fallacy_ said:
Fuhrer_Wrath said:

Dude, you're going to tell people to take it easy after that massive stick up your ass.

Nigga really need to touch some grass. He just come on every episode discussion thread to shit on the series. I don't know why the fck he is even watching it. Lol, look at his ratings ..he rated last season '2' and S3 P2-'4' , definitely a troll.

Yeah he's clearly a troll. Not worth wasting breath over.
Jan 23, 2022 11:06 AM

Apr 2018
Great ass episode with amazing visuals and the GABI HEADSHOT was done well. This is the episode where everything changes.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 23, 2022 11:11 AM
Dec 2020
stelios said:
They couldn't resist giving stupid Gabi another chance to shine, lol. Totally pointless, since Eren reached Zeke anyway. Only thing it achieved is making her more annoying.

Dude that Gabi scene was to create tension in the scene.
Also
Jan 23, 2022 11:12 AM

May 2020
If AOE actually happens AOT is going to be my favorite piece of media ever made
Jan 23, 2022 11:12 AM

May 2020
If AOE actually happens AOT is going to be my favorite piece of media ever made
Jan 23, 2022 11:13 AM

Dec 2019
neromxxn said:
TsutanaiFuun said:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED SUDDENLY? FUCK YOU GABI WTF. WHAT HAPPENED TO EREN??? ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW US LEVI OR NOT? IS LEVI ALIVE??

Waiting is painful being an anime only but I know it's going to be worth it.

This episode was really dialogue heavy so can't really say much until I watch with subs tomorrow but still this episode was fire, I really didn't expect Zeke to scream even after knowing Falco has ingested his spinal fluid. And Titan Falco ate Porco:(

Next week can't come fast enough. For now looking forward to re-watching this episode with subs tomorrow.
If you hate Gabi you don't understand aot
Stop trying to look smart. I hate Gabi because she's a whiny bitch. I perfectly understand her character's purpose to demonstrate nature vs nurture and how a child can be a product of their environment. I still hate her.

This whole trend of saying "You missed the whole point" is annoying. Grow up.
Jan 23, 2022 11:15 AM
Dec 2017
The most intense episode to date, 10/10 anxiety for damn sure.

Jan 23, 2022 11:15 AM

Dec 2020
This ep was a Banger an easy 5/5 ep. I am glad they used the old classic ost, also the direction was perfect, peak cinema. I really can't wait for next eps.
Jan 23, 2022 11:17 AM

Feb 2021
I didn't read LN or manga, so anime is everything I watch. This episode is just wow. It even can be compared with some to top movies on the animation side. Next episode will be tons of history lesson maybe. Can't wait for it
Jan 23, 2022 11:19 AM
Demon Venerable

Apr 2018
LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gentleman, we are currently witnessing history, this is why we are investing our time into this medium.
Welcome to the peak of your lives. Enjoy every momment to the fullest.
Jan 23, 2022 11:22 AM

Jan 2018
The amount of chaos in this episode is freaking amazing omg.
This episode has got me speechless because they did this episode much better than I thought they would since I was really hyped for these chapters to be animated!!
This episode was definitely a masterpiece and I really am looking forward to next weeks episode!
This is an easy 5/5 for me!

Jul 2020
neromxxn said:
TsutanaiFuun said:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED SUDDENLY? FUCK YOU GABI WTF. WHAT HAPPENED TO EREN??? ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW US LEVI OR NOT? IS LEVI ALIVE??

Waiting is painful being an anime only but I know it's going to be worth it.

This episode was really dialogue heavy so can't really say much until I watch with subs tomorrow but still this episode was fire, I really didn't expect Zeke to scream even after knowing Falco has ingested his spinal fluid. And Titan Falco ate Porco:(

Next week can't come fast enough. For now looking forward to re-watching this episode with subs tomorrow.
If you hate Gabi you don't understand aot

Everyone has their own preference. Gabi was annoying way before she killed Sahsa. Her character was also lame af.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte

Jun 2016
Zeke was playing Eren this whole time, lol. Now that they've made contact, it's time for the rumbling, hey ho. But first, time for some heavy exposition. Yay, hehe.

I enjoyed that slow-motion shot leading up to the revelation that Zeke had caught Eren. It was brilliantly done, tbh.

Honestly, I thought Falco was gonna eat Reiner, but nope, he ate Galliard instead. Fair play show, diverting my expectations.

Proud of my girl Gabi for hitting that shot on Eren. Took his head clean off. Shame what happened to the others tho. I gave out a big hearty chuckle at that moment. It was too funny, lol.

Jan 23, 2022 11:24 AM

Sep 2016
Fuck, so much adrenaline is running through my veins right now, I can't even sit down.
This show is absolutely amazing, Eren is king
My candies:
Jan 23, 2022 11:27 AM
Apr 2021
Amazing episode the animation was great
Jan 23, 2022 11:27 AM
Apr 2021
Amazing episode the animation was great
Jan 23, 2022 11:29 AM
Sep 2020
HO
LY
CRAP
wth did I just watch.
shoot I wont be able to focus on anything else today, this adaptation is insane wtf
Jan 23, 2022 11:31 AM

Apr 2015
Unreal episode. 5/5
Jan 23, 2022 11:31 AM

Oct 2018
DelusionalUzume said:
and it's the exact same Place where Eren deceived Berthold back then when Eren took the Colossal Titan down. And once again Titans roam through this District.
All of this happening in Shiganshina, the place where it began.

Let's not forget about Colt's burnt body, which looked just like Armin's.
What really happened at the forest back in S2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrqZ80FvQDQ
Jan 23, 2022 11:32 AM
Jan 2021
Damn, it was too good.
Jan 23, 2022 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
aaaa so much adrenaline coursing through my veins
So much shit happened
Porco finally got a dub(kind of)
Gabi sniping eren
Those still shots
Jan 23, 2022 11:35 AM

Apr 2020
Brilliant episode. I loved the tension building, storytelling, and pacing. The animation was beautifully done too. The slow-motion sequence was unexpected! Way better than how I imagined it would be animated. The OST was brilliant, Great job MAPPA.
Jan 23, 2022 11:35 AM
Jul 2021
Perfect episode, Easily one of the Best of the anime.
The sequence of the paths was amazing.
The OST, the ambientación remembers me a lot the first season.
The animation, they do a lot of scenes un 2D and was son great.
In general a 10/10
Jan 23, 2022 11:37 AM

Dec 2015
IT FEELS SO GOOD SEEING EVERYTHING COME TO LIFE
Jan 23, 2022 11:37 AM
Feb 2018
Yeah, it's nothing but perfection. Now that's why i still have faith on MAPPA and look at them doing this episode. Omine never dissapoints, he's a fucking god.

If i had to say which one is the best on this episode i would say memories shard, every scenes that shows Polco, and the scream. Or sike, i hecking love everything man.

Easily 5/5.
Jan 23, 2022 11:52 AM

Oct 2020
Rip Pixis, the man was still drinking when he turned into a titan. Falco has Porco's power now since he ate him. Gabi with that really nice shot that tore right through Eren's neck. Great episode this week as always!
JamalaNekaJan 23, 2022 11:55 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2022 12:07 PM

Aug 2021
always love the original aot soundtracks being played had chills whole time during Reiner vs Eren
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

539 by RemusR1 »»
Apr 25, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

301 by Apreggi »»
Mar 25, 9:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.