Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 23, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! If anyone still had any doubt, Marin is the best girl! And we're all rooting for my man Gojo!

Gojo trying to hide from Marin was his biggest fail ever haha
And the people that were standing in line lmao

Can't wait for the next episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 23, 2022 8:47 PM

Jul 2021
Oh boy Gojo is having such a wet dream about Marin cosplaying one of her desired characters 0_0 and he didn't greet his doll "Good Morning" anymore :( Imagine being like Marin who is all stacked and gorgeous on another level, couldn't be me. Gojo is sure ignoring Marin after all she did during the cosplay making and interaction while Marin over-excelled her excitement to approach Gojo thanks to the amount of help he has done to make Marin all bright shine. Because of Gojo's wet dream, he wasn't able to interact with Marin, also love those curls though it could've been more spreaded out by an inch. Gojo met Marin's friend, and they all are different in styles of fashion and appearance plus all of them are so pretty wtf. Gojo getting electrocuted when Marin's boob getting attached to his side arm was pretty terrifying :P

Gojo is getting gossip for thinking that he's dating Marin and he began ignoring Marin over the course of the school day and Marin's voice just changes impressively until she finally was able to meet him in the locker, then eventually sneaking whilst approaching Gojo when he was hiding. Marin teasing Gojo to date her was pretty cute of her and they both are heading to go shopping! Gojo's sketch for Marin's desired cosplay character is so impressive that he's able to annotate it neatly too. Gojo didn't bring money though but don't worry Mama Marin went to the bank and got her some money! Afterwards, both went to go shopping for the wig and damn the design there looks really interesting and various of colors, how beautiful and Marin is so cute when she's clueless about her own character she wished for Gojo's help to cosplay xD Marin is just too special for Gojo to be something useful for her and himself own inner.

Dang Marin dressing to try out the underwear while Gojo seeing Marins's panties was such an adorable teast that's just some peak right there xD LMFAO Gojo isn't oblivious with his surrounding and just starts talking about the 18+ series was so blunt of him and everyone is like, "What the fuck did we just hear from them?" oh god everyone are now just misunderstanding a teen's school life nowadays, I would be in a culture shock too if I were to hear those things xD Now both of them are walkig and looking through various different cosplays, as expected Marin is so fond and admired by each and every cosplay :P Gojo talking about his baby self admiring dolls, how beautiful! Also that Meat wrapped Onigiri made me wanna crave for it too and Marin is such a fast eater xD The jazz background was so fancy and the moments between them is so adorable, indirect kiss when :c? Also Marin complaining about her size is so hilarious and now both of them are apart and what about it with the 2 weeks? Anyways overall great episode as per usual, did get a lot of comedy from this one xD!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 23, 2022 10:31 PM

Dec 2018
Gojo's having a wet dream about Marin~~~
Learn about Japan can test the undies before buying them...

Jan 23, 2022 10:48 PM
Jan 2021
Swagernator said:
God almighty, surprisingly another week, and another episode where our main-kun acts like a spineless mob. I never asked this question myself, but was our main-kun sheltered at the very young age until his puberty ? It's not like he continuously acts as if he never met a woman before, no, he acts as if he never met another human being except his old man. And don't give me that introvert shit, he ain't no introvert, he's legit a drone programed to do basic functions, and even at those he fails.

LeoDrago said:
Man… Gojo continues to be an ultra chad

In what dimension is Gojo a chad ?

Let’s see here guess what he’s never seen a woman in undergarments and since he’s literally only been with his grandpa before and guess what he’s literally said that he’s had no friends so no duh he acts like that if he didn’t then that’s a problem because then he is a drone.
Jan 23, 2022 10:52 PM

Aug 2019
The mc is just a pain to watch with his overreactions to every little thing.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Jan 23, 2022 10:58 PM
Jan 2021
LordSozin said:
The MC is a fucking loser. He can’t even handle lame ass rumors about him and Marin. This further solidifies my dislike for the main pathetic loser of a MC. The avoidance of her during school after he heard the rumors is such a loser move.

Other than that, it's a normal cherry girl with a loser MC anime.

Okay no duh what did you expect has literally any “loner stood up for themselves in the beginning? No give it time to develop to that point
Jan 24, 2022 12:06 AM

Apr 2021
Not a bad episode.....They went shopping and I really like Marin's character....she's the type whose not afraid of doing what she likes or is passionate about......Like who cares what people think right? that's the kinda of vibe she gives out and she's also cheerful and funny lol.....She's even changing Gojo's outlook towards life.....
Jan 24, 2022 12:52 AM

Apr 2018
Marin teasing Gojo at the lingering store got me rolling. A beautiful episode where both characters expressed their thoughts very well. I can see the character development between them. And hopefully, they'll get closer to each other because I had a smile on my face throughout the whole episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 24, 2022 2:17 AM

Oct 2008
nice ep! rare to find these days a young pretty JK who is so obsessed with nuru ero games!
that changing room was a tease! and lolz at the scene when the people were shocked by the conversation two two were in! easily can be misunderstood! bwahaha!
5/5.
nice wet dream!
more H-doujins to come/cum!
matias067Jan 24, 2022 2:26 AM

Jan 24, 2022 4:12 AM

Sep 2010
hatarakitakunai said:
-snip-

heya, those are nikumaki onigiris (from miyazaki prefecture)~ never tried them but ugh they look too good!! it's a literal onigiri but wrapped in pork and then broiled with some added savory sauce... crying right now while typing this because they look too delicious... ;;
Sounds like the onigiri-equivalent of "inside-out sushi".

TheMangaManiac said:
-snip-

So this episode of "Don't Tease Me, Kitagawa-san!" gets 5/5 from me, as usual
This seems pretty shallow, but I'm seeing elements of Nagatoro Hayase, Kousaka Kirino, and maybe Igarashi Iroha (haven't watched enough to really know), in Kitagawa Marin.

DKDiabloLicht said:
Ugh good episode but you have a FRIEND now, a hot girl friend! You need to stop talking to your damn grandpa's DOLL head bro. That was so creepy, and every time he does it I think about how he's in High School and doesn't seem to have mental health issues lol

-snip-
I'm reminded of the title character of Densha Otoko (live action) sometimes looking to the anime figure on his desk for guidance.

Aluminum_ said:
I could totally relate to Marin not getting full unless a rice is eaten during a meal
-snip-
Reminds me of Pecorine saying rice fills her up.

Jengamouse said:
Another great episode. I died at the reactions they got when they walked past the line at the ramen shop while talking about the eroge lmao.

davidyodo24 said:
-snip-

their conversation outside the Soba Shop, they are so into it didn't realized other people can hear it as well.. lmao
This interaction seems inconsistent for Gojou. For this little scene and the ending of episode 2, either Gojou is so distracted that he's not really acknowledging that other people are present, or he's lost all perspective as to how typical people might react to eroge or talk of eroge. At the same time, he's still too nervous to do anything too intimate with Kitagawa.
Jan 24, 2022 6:03 AM

Jul 2019
2132 said:
LordSozin said:
The MC is a fucking loser. He can’t even handle lame ass rumors about him and Marin. This further solidifies my dislike for the main pathetic loser of a MC. The avoidance of her during school after he heard the rumors is such a loser move.

Okay no duh what did you expect has literally any “loner stood up for themselves in the beginning? No give it time to develop to that point

He ain't a loner. He's a loser.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jan 24, 2022 6:41 AM

Feb 2014
If only we got to see more of Gojo's wet dream. Regardless, the start of this episode was hilarious! XD

Considering Gojo's personality, I can't really blame him for feeling partially overwhelmed when Marin's convoy of friends all greeted him, which did make him too scared to go with Marin and opted to run away instead. Thankfully, Marin found him and was able to convince him to join her for some shopping in Ikebukuro.

Their shopping trip was very enjoyable. Gojo's attention to detail about Shizuku-tan is very impressive and he was able to advice Marin in buying all the right materials for the cosplay outfit. The best part of their shopping trip was in the lingerie store, where Marin had no issues in showing Gojo a sexy pair of black briefs and garter for the cosplay outfit, only to then tease him about wanting to see something sexier. She's a top-grade flirt, that's for sure! =P

Marin continues to impress me. She's proud of her hobbies and has no problem with openly expressing her love for it to her friends, plus she stays true to her beliefs and doesn't care about what any other people might think of her. Gojo has a ways to go before he can be fully confident in expressing his love for hina doll craftsmanship with no regrets and I'm sure Marin will be the girl to help him with that. =)

...Aside from the toxic minority calling him spineless and useless, but some things can't be helped, huh? =/
Jan 24, 2022 8:11 AM

Dec 2008
Gojou of course having wet dreams after an weekend of measuring up the half naked Marin an playing eroge.

lol I don't think Gojou is that unsociable, he nearly replied normal to everyone of those girls around Marin. At least he didn't pretend to be a cool guy hahaha.

I think Marin is made a bit too perfect at the moment, hard not to fall in love with her. Marin is literally a saint with cosplay interest, I can't dislike her for a single second, she really cares about Gojou or maybe she is always nice to everyone, that doesn't make fun of her hobbies. Still I received a lot of romantic vibes while watching their half day long cosplay shopping, it was wholesome and sweet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2022 10:39 AM

Dec 2016
After this episode I have two things:

lol Juju is a guy... like they couldn't be more obvious

and Gojo is tall ... ok never mind he is 185cm, not bad but still for me he is smol.

Wonder if one of aftermath of this event Gojou shop will start to professionally make cosplays not just dolls.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 24, 2022 4:16 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Not this man getting flustered that his doll saw him...
I love how chill her friends are. You really gotta give Kitagawa props for how easy she is with most things. THis really makes me to go work on my forgotten cosplay. It really is cool that they can vibe together even if their interests differ. It's so fun to really just be able to be excited about hobbies.

con crunch oh no
Jan 24, 2022 4:28 PM

Feb 2018
I don't know why, but their "date" kinda reminded me of the confidants events from Persona games, especially the music.
Jan 24, 2022 6:52 PM

Jul 2021
What a fuckin' pathetic loser MC. Another cringe fanservice romcom shit. Sometime I rather watch trash harem isekai than this type anime.
𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 "𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱" 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁
Jan 25, 2022 1:41 AM
Jan 2021
[quote=LordSozin message=65547455]
2132 said:
LordSozin said:

He ain't a loner. He's
LordSozin said:
2132 said:

He ain't a loner. He's a loser.

He was a loner and again no duh he’s “loser” why would you even expect him not to be so early in the series
Jan 25, 2022 1:55 AM
Apr 2021
Nice adaptasion Manga to anime 👌
Jan 25, 2022 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
I can't get enough watching Marin, she brings fun and joy

Although the same cannot be said to Gojou, I mean his knowledge in designing the costume is impressive but his character is so overuse I'm getting sick and tired with it.

FOR ONCE WILL THEY MAKE A CHARACTER THAT GOT A PAIR OF BALLS...... GODDDD
Jan 25, 2022 2:42 PM

Oct 2021
dang another otaku romance, I love these lol
Eiyuu Senki Theme Until MAL Adds The Manga
Jan 25, 2022 10:22 PM

Mar 2012
Marin shouting "Gojou-kun!" in an empty gym hahaha. Gojou drawing the full design and being particular in choosing the cosplay material, you're cool Gojou!!! The shopping scene is very nice. The people overhearing their game conversation by the ramen shop LOL. The nikumaki at the end really looked delicious uhuhu I want one too.

We have seen Gojou get comforted by Marin's words and actions, but here we get to hear that Marin feels the same - her interests can be weird for others so she's thankful that Gojou is taking her seriously. "2 weeks?!" go Gojou haha ^^;;

I'm really liking both the OP and ED. The art style in the ED is so cute
Jan 26, 2022 6:34 AM

Dec 2020
THAT OPENING SCENE HELLLOOO........

the humor of this show fits with me way too well man. i mean, that part when gojo said "he couldn't stop ejaculating" and the other customers heard I LAUGHED WAY TOO HARD AT THAT.

this was a pretty cute ep, just marin and gojo hanging around. they chilled with the fanservice too so thats a plus for me
Jan 26, 2022 7:21 AM

Dec 2016
Gojo had his first wet dream XD

It was good to see them sharing their own preferences to each other. They're gonna be an understanding couple.

That bridge scene looked fabulous with that jazz music playing in the background. That Ost's gonna be my favourite.

It was hilarious when the other customers overheard their conversation 🤣

The next episode title tho. I'm guessing his ji-san gonna see those panty stockings in his room XD
Jan 26, 2022 8:50 AM

Aug 2019
They’re so adorable together. Gojo was insecure, but Marin it’s such a chill person, she doesn’t mind what people are saying. I genuinely enjoyed this episode. 

And he had his first wet dream lmao
Jan 27, 2022 2:51 AM

May 2015
this episode was fun, gojo's reaction to his dream was so fun to me for some reason? it felt real ajhahaha idk it was like i was really seeing a teenage boy right there in comprarison to others animes
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Jan 27, 2022 11:12 AM
Apr 2018
This is peak anime. Super realistic! It even included high schoolers rubbing one off before school! Never would have thought i would find an anime character so relatable. 10/10 would watch again.
My taste > Everyone's taste > Okeanix's taste
Jan 27, 2022 6:24 PM

Feb 2016
Wow lots of dudes getting mad at MC bc their chance to self-insert is an introverted guy with no social skills. Seeeethe and leave. This show is deeper than waifus.

Gojo's incredible skills make up for his lack of social skills.
Jan 28, 2022 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Psh, I lost it when he was talking about the videogame. Ejaculating at the school assembly? Best scene right there.

So, I complained a bit in the last forum. But this episode, like Episode 1, was fantastic. 10/10.
Any little "fanservice" elements were all done tastefully and balanced out well with the rest of the content.

Loved all the dialogue between the two main characters and how it really veered back into the topic at hand -- not just doll-making, but also cosplay and home ec.

Ever since the mid-2010's, the idea that males and females can't hang out as friends as gradually become more enforced. I know this is a romance anime, but it's endearing seeing a guy and a girl amicably hang out, outside of school. Just shopping and eating and chatting. Although, it's brought up throughout the episode that people do perceive them as dating. But I like to think it doesn't matter what others perceive. Because these guys broke down the gender barrier, they're able to just chill.

Again, the fan service last episode was brutal. I feel what people are actually looking for in a slice-of-life is that relatable stuff... like recommending a game to someone, and then getting happy that they actually played it. I would be endearing to give someone reference material, and for them to come back with detailed sketches. I know how much it means to people when you view their recommendations -- but it can be hard because you're busy, and if you truly are interested then it's a waste of time! So it's tricky. One of my friends was going on and on about this 25 song album, and how much I'd like it. In return, I listened to it twice and then wrote a track-by-track commentary reviewing each song. Took like 5 hours. Definitely a waste of time hehe, but as far as getting a cosplay outfit right, seems the MC was very productive.

But I digress. This show, as of Episode 3, doesn't have action or constant comedy or insane drama -- it really IS all in the dialogue and conversation. It's just nice hearing people talk to each other. These days, everyone's so isolated from one another and on their phones 24/7 -- I feel like slice-of-lifes are now the only way I can experience a true conversation -- so hopefully more of it in the next episode.

-----

thisiskellyd said:
Wow lots of dudes getting mad at MC bc their chance to self-insert is an introverted guy with no social skills. Seeeethe and leave. This show is deeper than waifus.

I haven't looked at what other people are saying on the forums, and I'm too afraid to -- but I hope no one's actually getting mad that the MC isn't a self-insert. That's what makes ME seethe lol, an overabundance of "self-insert waifu" anime. That's why I praised Episode 1 for having a refreshingly different and unique MC -- and why I panned Episode 2 for focusing on superficial stuff like the appearance of a waifu.

Maaan, the whole reason this show is scoring so high on MAL right now is because it ISN'T a "self-insert" show, and because it ISN'T "waifu bait".
And if people are mad for the latter reasons, then they shouldn't be because there is an entire ocean of content that is right up there alley.
removed-userJan 28, 2022 6:48 PM
Jan 29, 2022 6:58 AM

Jul 2019
Episode really good. Loved the OST in the shopping part too.

Hopefully Gojo won't do that beta shit again because this is such a nice relationship.
Jan 29, 2022 7:27 PM
Apr 2020
Aw of course, Waka is traumatized. People around him talking about him with Marin will really make him feel bad. Good thing he found a new friend, MARIN! Marin is really kind and sincere, it's sad seeing her sad because Waka is avoiding him because of other people gossiping.

Though Marin has lots of friends, it's really nice to have a friend who tries something that you recommend. That's a nice feeling. It's really nice to see that Marin and Waka are getting along really well. The adults overhearing their conversation about the game is so hilarious. lmao

Ao_SkyJan 29, 2022 7:31 PM
Feb 1, 2022 3:57 AM
Aug 2020
The shopping scenes looked atrocious, they literally just took photos of a store and placed the characters in there.
Feb 5, 2022 12:37 AM
Mar 2012
Her friends quite perceptive & friendly unlike the murmuring bystanders.
Props to translator subbing all that text, Gojo's attention to detail amazing.
Gojo's pov quite interesting.
Feb 7, 2022 7:49 PM
Aug 2019
This episode was a lot better after last week one, I really didn't liked it lol. Marin is really cute in this episode, and Gojo is adorable as well. Love both of them!
Feb 9, 2022 1:53 PM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Gojo had a wet dream lol
Not much has happened in this episode Gojo and Kitagawa are starting to accept each other for who they are.
Gojo needs to work on confidence department.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Feb 13, 2022 5:40 AM
Jul 2018
I also feel the same awkwardness as gojo feels!!
Feb 13, 2022 7:07 PM
Sep 2020
She's rich 𝒂𝒏𝒅 pretty, damn.
Feb 16, 2022 10:10 AM

Jan 2022
still not that fond of all the fanservice, other than that though Marin looks so pretty with her hair curled
Feb 17, 2022 1:42 AM
Sep 2020
Kitagawa's friends are so nice to Gojou !! They do seem quiet friendly !!

OMG they go out shopping together after school !! They both had a great time together. Also Kitagawa likes to tease Gojou, its cute how they act together !! She seems to enjoy Gojou's company.
Sam_SinghFeb 17, 2022 1:50 AM
Feb 22, 2022 1:43 AM
Dec 2018
what a cuuuuute gojo
Feb 26, 2022 2:41 PM
Oct 2016
The music genuinely floored me this episode. It made every scene so much more enjoyable.
Feb 26, 2022 9:26 PM

Nov 2019
Very good chemistry and strengthened in this episode as Gojo and Marin go shopping for materials for a cosplay convention in 2 weeks. Gojo seems passionate about the cosplay judging from his observation of fabrics and measurements.
Mar 5, 2022 6:03 PM

Jul 2010
Decided to watch this series to try something new it has been enjoyable so far. I like the chemistry between them. I like Gojo bc I feel like the point is that they are opposites. Marin carries the show though lol.
Mar 8, 2022 6:47 AM

Apr 2011
Heh. Talk about Gojou having lewd dreams. Deep down, he is still a healthy boy afterall. That tissue thou.

The shopping scene is wholesome. It was hilarious when both of them where talking about the lood scene on the game and the people lining up outside the shop heard and misunderstand them.
Mar 13, 2022 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
I want to sex Marin
Mar 16, 2022 8:38 AM

Jul 2019
I might have fallen in love with another 2D character. Her voice is also lovely
Mar 16, 2022 3:39 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Even though I’m a little bit late to the party, because I just started watching this series today, I see them far from the only one with The dates of some of the responses on this episode thread alone. Well it’s like Marin herself was saying, you shouldn’t feel bad about the stuff that you like, and that obviously includes when you start liking it as well. And speaking of which, I at first thought that she was March to open and casual in general, especially around Gojo, but it’s actually quite refreshing.

And Gojo, uugh, super annoying! At least in the first parts of the three episodes so far. I mean I know he’s socially awkward because of fear of other people‘s reactions to whole Hina doll hobby and all, but this is very excessive! But hey, at least he’s not only shows signs of big improvement as the episodes go on, but he really knows this stuff about sewing. (I know not much of a surprise because of his hobby, but still…) Well I hope that it continues so I won’t be nearly as annoying in future episodes.

Seriously, lose the extreme social awkwardness Gojo, because you have no idea what you’re missing because of it! And hopefully he will in the next episodes.
Cosplay_JoeMar 16, 2022 3:44 PM
Mar 17, 2022 12:57 AM

Aug 2017
Gojo ain't great at ghosting. If it were me I'd never have been found. This is wholesome, cute moments is so good. The fan service scene from episode 2 wasn't bad, it was just too sudden.

I enjoyed this episode much more than the previous one.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 11, 2022 6:08 AM

Mar 2015
These two have great chemistry!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 12, 2022 7:45 PM

Jul 2013
The entire time she was dragging him along from place to place I was thinking that she better treat him to lunch or something because this is getting selfish of her so I'm glad she did buy him food. She's not as inconsiderate as I thought.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.