Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tesla Note
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2021 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
Tesla Fragments really can affect human emotions...

Well, this episode led to a rather tense confrontation among the main cast against those on the airship. I know they tried to make the episode feel dramatic but it felt anti-climatic to me, even with the way they protrayed Botan. At least they all made it out of that mess alive back.
Dec 26, 2021 6:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Mister D got teleported in his plane because of the Tesla Fragment thrown by Botan and died lol well played, and good thing that she got saved by Kuruma (of course).

The story wasn't too bad actually xD but what makes it memorable is the animation... not in a good way though.
Dec 26, 2021 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
Well well, what a "finale" this is.

The battle upon the airship...nothing really made sense other than to service the plot and the characters. The Shards of Tesla really can make people go berserk as shown by Elmo be infused with Shard No. 8: Chimera.

Heh, wouldn't be surprised that Mr. D will betray Oliver and Ryuunosuke, clearly they didn't get the memo, so self-destruction is the only final plot armour. The parting scene felt so cheesy lols, Botan was fighting for her justice all the way to take Mr. D down while the assistants fled off on their own, to their deaths. At least everyone made it out alive.

I'd feel that the production just went ham with lots of pandering shots and questionable camerawork that made it feel unpolished, but still, this at least was a "better" effort than Ex-Arm, all things considered. But still, Tesla Note will only live off as a footnote alongside Ex-Arm as questionable animation choices of all time.
Dec 26, 2021 7:59 AM

Feb 2021
I can't stop crying from laughter.
Dec 26, 2021 8:35 AM
Sep 2015
This episode might be better without visual. It's like animators stop trying, they don't even sync the visual with audio anymore. Which is such a shame because the climax is exciting.
Dec 26, 2021 9:15 AM

Dec 2020
ryuunosuke and oliver doing their impersonations on kuruma and mickey was probably the best part of this whole show for me
Dec 26, 2021 10:38 AM

Apr 2012
so... that show ended, and what can i say... maybe what encouraged me to watch it till the end was the work of one particular seiyu, Furuya Tooru. i rate Tesla Note 6 of 10 only cause of this obstacle.
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Dec 26, 2021 11:01 AM
Jun 2021
Looks like they ran out of time and money at the end. The finale is full of frozen frames and action taking place off camera.

My personal favorite moment was the post credits scene, where they teased a possible second series.
Dec 26, 2021 11:09 AM

Jul 2011
I believe that they kept a guy named ELMO alive till the end just to make a "There's a man inside me" joke.

Botan recreating a Lion King scene with her parents.

I have no idea how I stayed till the end.
Dec 26, 2021 12:35 PM

May 2018
Lousy last episode...........
Dec 26, 2021 1:38 PM

Mar 2016
The guy with the "una casita" written in the face killed me. Pure nonsense and I loved it
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 26, 2021 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
Guy this was torture for me, this anime has a lot of terrible moments of bad getting to hilarious this ending.
Dec 26, 2021 4:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, the Tesla Shard actually had the number to 26, which is okay enough to believe there's more of it and expect more villain coming to try to abuse the power of Tesla Shard like I'm Hungry group. Just like Mickey boss said at the end. Okay ending. Definitely the next level of Ex-Arm end. The story is fine, same level of finest as Gibiate. Botan at first actually decent, but this finale time she just straight annoying af. Almost can't stand with her screaming, smh. Everyone else just keep bland until this very time. Good job.

Overall, i can't say much about this second season of Ex-Arm. If you like than, that's good for you. But for me, this is just, Ex-Arm.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 26, 2021 6:21 PM

Jan 2019

That's it? The torture is over?!

It finally ended. Don't get me wrong, this anime had some great, hilarious moments, and overall the story and characters are fun, but the "work of art" done with the source dragged it to the ruins. I can't believe we had so many still frames in the last episode, and this also had by far one of the worst camera works of the entire show.

Similar to Ex-Arm, this had the potential to be a decent show for good entertainment were it not for the horrible production and direction decisions and poor work. Now it's but a spoiled dream. I just hope that the manga sales aren't negatively influenced by this, getting it to be canceled like what happened to Ex-Arm EXA.
Dec 26, 2021 7:19 PM

Jul 2016
From the point of view that it was a detective satire, it is even probable that the animation and dialogues out of place were intentional and that would be worthy of admiration
Dec 26, 2021 9:07 PM
Jun 2020
KANLen09 said:
Well well, what a "finale" this is.

The battle upon the airship...nothing really made sense other than to service the plot and the characters. The Shards of Tesla really can make people go berserk as shown by Elmo be infused with Shard No. 8: Chimera.

Heh, wouldn't be surprised that Mr. D will betray Oliver and Ryuunosuke, clearly they didn't get the memo, so self-destruction is the only final plot armour. The parting scene felt so cheesy lols, Botan was fighting for her justice all the way to take Mr. D down while the assistants fled off on their own, to their deaths. At least everyone made it out alive.

I'd feel that the production just went ham with lots of pandering shots and questionable camerawork that made it feel unpolished, but still, this at least was a "better" effort than Ex-Arm, all things considered. But still, Tesla Note will only live off as a footnote alongside Ex-Arm as questionable animation choices of all time.

lol they spent almost 3-4 minutes on Elmo transforming into a tiger. Other scenes really dragged on quite a bit. I have a feeling that they were just stretching for time.

Alot of plot holes and deus ex machina moments that didn't make any sense, but at this point I don't really care all that much.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Dec 26, 2021 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
Can't believe I finally finished it.
You know why it became bad? Because the MF worked in this project are people from my country.
The studio freelanced people and MF people are from my country.
Shit.
I'm 80% sure they used blender as beginner.
Dec 26, 2021 9:21 PM

Jul 2017
damn the side kick characters ended up dying (or maybe not who knows). Can't wait for them to pull an Aldnoah 0 and have everyone including the tiger and the dog come back to life magically :P

Anywho overall this actually wasn't entirely that bad. The concept itself was quite unique (though saying they could've done more is a huge understatement) but the characters were actually quite enjoyable. blond dude deserves an entire anime just for him (plus Suwabe sweet voice lol) and the two leads have way better chemistry than a lot of other series' ngl. Actually the FL was definitely fun to watch. Animation was certainly bad (though not as bad as ex-arm/gibiate) but it wasn't really eye gouging like for instance My Sister My Writer imo

stop bad CGI abuse/10
Dec 26, 2021 11:29 PM
Jan 2020
Damn, the scores actually went up. It's a miracle.

What can I say, the horrendous animation is what makes this show great. It was entertaining. still an absolute shitty adaptation tho, and manga the isn't even finished so they have to make up this ending

Now, with Sabiiro no Armor: Reimei for the next season!
Dec 30, 2021 12:24 AM

Oct 2008
this last episode was an abomination!
what the hell is up with the keyframes!? seems like no one made a quality check on this!
2/5.
4/10.

Dec 30, 2021 5:33 AM
Mar 2011
That last episode was really the worst of all, the lack of animation is really not good.

But for the anime as a whole... I quite liked in fact. The character are funny, the comedy skits are good, the story is interesting. And even if I will admit it was quite unappealing to the eyes, it was not as ugly as most people want to make it seems.
Jan 12, 2022 1:08 PM

Jul 2012
Yo, OnoD's voice really caught me off-guard... what are you doing in this hell hole, my man??

What a terrible show this was lmao
Jan 27, 2022 5:43 PM

Nov 2016
What a glorious train wreck finale. Even more splendid nonsense than usual. Kinda hard to pick a favorite scene between Edison not giving a fuck, the dismissal of the Una Casita guy" and the imitation which had Mr. D malding hahaha.

6,5/10

Would love a continuation for sure.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 8, 2022 4:17 AM
Oct 2017
ninja girl was annoying asf 8 star cause of her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

13 by AshRayKay »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

104 by Xenreia »»
Jan 9, 2023 1:44 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

16 by imblench »»
Jan 1, 2023 4:57 PM

» It's really sad

Ikutaayase - Dec 21, 2021

16 by MrPerfectOtaku »»
Mar 20, 2022 10:43 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

10 by FMmatron »»
Jan 27, 2022 5:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.