Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tesla Note
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2021 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, using an airship to spread shards around the world...scary.

Episode had tense action and imo, one of the better ones with the events of trying to prevent such a catastrophic event.
Dec 19, 2021 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
The final mission to stop Una Casita from purging all the Shards of Tesla, high up in the air with the enemy camp's HQ being an airship and against the obvious boss: Mr. Dangerous Borjigin Khan.

While Kuruma and Mickey both faced their former partners Ryuunosuke and Oliver, umm you guys still have time for chit-chat? Everyone got a scare with Khan not being her dad Daito, which is an unfunny joke, but the irony is that he's a tool.

It's true that without Una Casita, the 3 guys would've been dead and not trained as Kamikaze subordinates with the terrorist group. A bit more of the flamboyant side of both Kuruma and Mickey makes this interesting, NGL.

Now I'm very eager to watch the finale next week now to stop this catastrophic event from happening.
Dec 19, 2021 9:22 AM
Sep 2015
tag episode. too bad botan's dad died.
Dec 19, 2021 1:11 PM

May 2018
Lame lame lame,,,, Boton should've just shot Mr.D rather than rejoicing that mr..D isn't her Otosan , Kuruma and Mickey, were just as lame as Boton, too many monologue....
Dec 19, 2021 3:02 PM
Jun 2021
I feel that the animation is getting even worse. With more 2d and 3d that runs at a lower frame rate at times. As for the story... did they just waste time pulling a reverse Darth Veder?

At least we got to see the whole picture this time ... the only mystery left is who was behind the camera.

Next week is the final episode.
Dec 19, 2021 4:14 PM
Jun 2020
ColinNZ said:
I feel that the animation is getting even worse. With more 2d and 3d that runs at a lower frame rate at times. As for the story... did they just waste time pulling a reverse Darth Veder?

At least we got to see the whole picture this time ... the only mystery left is who was behind the camera.

Next week is the final episode.

There were a few scenes where only like a couple frames were used, and you can tell.

Also, what the fuck was the point in establishing the leader of Una Casita as Botan's Father, but then dropping it when she actually meets the leader of Una Casita. Even worse, they try to play it off as a joke.

I honestly don't get this show. At this point I'm just trying to finish what I started.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Dec 19, 2021 4:18 PM
Jun 2020
I'd like to also note that the first episode discussion had about 259 people voting in the poll, with about 45%, roughly half, giving it a 1 out of 5.

Now there are 5 people voting (so far) for episode 12, and episode 11 had 13 voters. You couldn't really discern any trends in the voting data for later episodes, presumably since the sample size is small.

In other words, I'm pretty sure this show was the biggest bomb of the season.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Dec 19, 2021 10:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Botan say Mr. D name is lame. But sorry to say my cute 2d+3d anime girl Botan, for the truth, the real lame is these episode, and these whole anime in general. There's no funny moments at all, but they forced it down like there's a necessarily for that kind of shite. Not to mention how the fights featuring RyoxKuruma and OliverxMickey just an absolute lame and a snorefest with how freakin long their nonsense talks were. Even the ochikobore man never cease to amaze me with how ochikobore his role was. Just, make this mission over asap, no more good guy. I just don't care with this shite anymore...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 20, 2021 6:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah, at least this ridiculous guy isn't Botan's father but he actually killed him, RIP.
Dec 20, 2021 8:23 AM
Jul 2018
The mission is going slowly there was also the fight between Ryuunosuke and Kurama they had a huge argument another thing is that Botan confused her father with someone else at the end of that she was happy because he was not her father give to understand the her point of view.
removed-userDec 20, 2021 8:27 AM
Jan 27, 2022 5:19 PM

Nov 2016
I hope the D reveal in One Piece will have more impact, but Botan's reaction was hilarious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

104 by Xenreia »»
Jan 9, 2023 1:44 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

16 by imblench »»
Jan 1, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

12 by RiskyCat »»
May 31, 2022 12:18 PM

» It's really sad

Ikutaayase - Dec 21, 2021

16 by MrPerfectOtaku »»
Mar 20, 2022 10:43 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2021

23 by smoodflamez »»
Feb 8, 2022 4:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.