Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
And of course the King would have the biggest target on his back. The rather surprising element is that the assassin is a catgirl with a purpose.

There's also more school drama...probably my least favorite part of this series. Anime still has that weird sadistic gimmick, although it feels more comical.
Nov 29, 2021 10:52 AM

Dec 2013
So now Seiichi is going to have a cute daughter as a family member, The student bits remind me of Kumo desu ga which I didn't like that much either except here I don't understand whats going on with them at all.
Nov 29, 2021 12:03 PM

Jul 2017
A black kid cat Twilight Assassin, name: Oliga Cameria, age: 8, conditions: a slave. But why would you interrogate a person using S&M techniques, especially to a kid.

Welp, turns out that the King dressed as a commoner of all people whom conversed with Seiichi before, and is now rearing from a curse. Are you trying to relief a curse or imagine what's a curse with all the goofy scenes and comical facial expressions, because that was kinda cringe. And as expected, a big deal when it comes to saving a kingdom family member.

The Kumo desu ga side of students I feel is just side cheddar and still not really implemented any better than the former. It's potential lost already from the moment they reincarnated in the fantasy world, only to act all high and mighty with no progression.

Save every bit of fanservice ya gonna get with this episode, the bath scene was all covered lols and a complete harem achieved with the Valkyries. Hmm, pretty ambitious for Ranze to see all having baths as opposed to all the war, it's a silly dream for sure. All the girls are vying for Seiichi at this moment, and that reputation sure hits different.

Complete the harem and save the remainder girl of the cat kid.
Nov 29, 2021 12:24 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Seiichi gave that 'assassin' a run for her money and even undid the curse on the king which was supposedly impossible to do xD. Louise imo is best girl. The reactions when Altria, Saria and Lulune introduced themselves was funny too. Seiichi is TOO OP!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 29, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh what the hell why the F was Saiichi Washing a dude/the King's back? I figured it would be a servant to the King but then it's frigging Saichi, weirdo. I really wish him Harem was with him I really love those two and we've barely seen the Donkey girl at all.
Nov 29, 2021 2:29 PM
Jul 2015
I really hope they don't add an 8 year old as an official harem member. That's crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed even for an anime.
Nov 29, 2021 3:46 PM

Aug 2020
The enemy is trash. Seiichi gained another op skill, get better.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 29, 2021 4:26 PM

May 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
Ugh what the hell why the F was Saiichi Washing a dude/the King's back? I figured it would be a servant to the King but then it's frigging Saichi, weirdo. I really wish him Harem was with him I really love those two and we've barely seen the Donkey girl at all.

This is normal in Japan. People wash each other's backs as a bonding thing. If someone offers to wash your back for you in Japan that means they want to be closer friends.
Nov 29, 2021 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
Seiichi again he got a new companion to accompany him on this journey full of adventure.

I have to agree with Seiichi about assassin be a child.
Nov 29, 2021 4:34 PM
Jul 2021
GhostCow said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

This is normal in Japan. People wash each other's backs as a bonding thing. If someone offers to wash your back for you in Japan that means they want to be closer friends.

Interesting, I knew it wasn't like a sexual thing it just seemed strange especially since he's the King. Can't wait to learn the assassin's backstory next week
Nov 29, 2021 5:26 PM

Jan 2021
I feel like his auto obtain skills are like a more OP ripoff version of what Rimaru has in Slime.

Either way I can't stop watching this car crash of a show unfold, I don't think I have ever seen a show unashamedly as trash as this lmao.
Nov 29, 2021 5:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Imagine interrogate someone using sm method. That might waking up the kink, not information, lmao. But, how about doin that to the little poor innocent girl? Not to mention its that Valkyrie doin that. Smh....

After reverting Ar luck, Seiichi did the same thing with the king's problem. No need to undo the curse, just inverted it into a bless. Good shit. So the king, aka the previous ordinary man, biggest dream to build the public bath house to the entire world? Well, maybe with his new eternal health, his dream might comes true, one day....

Seiichi classmates plot was a waste. Those king just a typical bleh villain, but thanks to the information you were the one who sent that kid. Idk how they keep changing to those part. But, hey, at least all the Seiichi girl met with the new harem member. Get good y'all!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2021 5:34 PM
Mar 2021
Seiichi could've said something supportive about the kings dream.
Nov 29, 2021 8:14 PM

Mar 2013
Heh, we finally get to see who is the assassin but the way to torture a girl using S&M would be more or less inappropriate for this series... lol

The brother of our blue haired knight should really be surprised about something else rather than Seiichi's harem. lmao. Yes, where is the overprotective brother?! Where?!!!! (Well, I was expecting that kind of tsukkomi)

The school plot was one of the things that I am looking forward to since Seiichi seem to still has some friends in there even if he was bullied in their past life but what I'm worried the most is what will happen to that courageous girl, Kannazuki, Karen since she seems to be being targeted by those 3 overconfident schoolmate of theirs.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 29, 2021 10:48 PM

Oct 2017
Lol so he was the king all along eh and Seichi's full harem intro was quite the thing.
Nov 29, 2021 11:18 PM

Oct 2016
Well then, Lorna being a BDSM expert as well after learning from Eris was probably the most shocking thing this episode lmao.

Sasuga Seiichi, a wife, girlfriend, servant and now pupil. Hooray for an accepting harem. This show's really just the perfect show to turn off your brain, sit back, relax and have fun.
Nov 30, 2021 8:51 AM

Jul 2021
Probably Seiichi will save the child who attacked the King and probably in the next episode there will be a war, in which I think Seiichi will save everyone again.
asdasdsadad
Nov 30, 2021 12:28 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor child she's enslaved and about to get BDSM tortured xD he'll for sure save her, and he managed to save the king from the malediction this guy is perfect, no wonder why they're more and more in love with him xD
Nov 30, 2021 3:43 PM
Nov 2016
Mayushii (Saria) was super adorable in the after ED part.
I'm so glad they picked that VA for Saria.
Episode was meh, still better than last week. The pace was pretty decent. Lotsa stuff happened this ep.
The ''Heroes/MC's classmates at the academy'' part was as pointless as it was last week tho.
Dec 2, 2021 3:32 AM

Oct 2008
increasing harem, MC has now wife, gf, geboku (servant) and valk's shihou...lolz
4/5.

Dec 6, 2021 11:10 AM
Dec 2021
relativistic quantum mechanics
Mar 7, 2022 7:25 AM

Jul 2015
Dude you're cursed to death? just get better

- Seichi and probably other ridiculously overpowered isekai protagonists.

May 11, 2022 10:42 AM

Sep 2012
when the priest guy told Seiichi hes wild at that point i lost it lol
Jul 27, 2022 11:00 PM

Jun 2021
Another goofy episode! The king’s dream for world peace one bath house at a time? The “torture” scene especially with the guild master? The confession bit by the tree? This show is absurd and it doesn’t try to shy away from it, that’s why I like it lol.

I’m wondering what’s gonna happen with his classmates. Also, seems like next week he’s gonna get himself some kind of Raphtalia type character huh? Lol.

I know a lot of folks are calling this show trash or whatever, but it’s just a silly little run-of-the-mill isekai. Just enjoy it for what it is!
Dec 16, 2023 11:49 AM
Jun 2012
Adequate episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

29 by Mystyc_Cheez »»
Jun 9, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

99 by OnePieceHype »»
Jun 6, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2021

45 by Foreall908 »»
Feb 18, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2021

71 by BiggKab »»
Jan 11, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 18, 2021

58 by BiggKab »»
Jan 9, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.