Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2021 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Sometimes, they have to accept reality. Episode is kinda depressing tbh but hey, Shigure is trying to fight the good fight.

Idk which direction this anime's story is heading towards but it seems they're trying to keep the main cast/squad members relevant. Shigure is still keeping up with his hero personality although he seems more focused now.
Nov 23, 2021 9:32 AM

Jul 2017
EL-Cee's predicament is the same as how far this show will progress in terms of its bizarre otherworldly storytelling.

Captain Leslie is KIA, and the other Sleepers become restless to finally give their captain the peace of mind to remove all of his valuables before their emotions get the best of them. Shigure though, doesn't like taking nothing for an answer, and challenging Commander Vera really didn't take it that far as to involve personal grievances.

Another trip down into the Asylum back to whence they came from, and Vera personally commands the team from the failed assassination plan to continue where Leslie left off. The fighting animation just is really telling that there is little effort and care done for this show, not a surprise.

Just hoping that the 2nd half will at least keep the growing waning interest...
Nov 23, 2021 10:43 AM
May 2021
Lol, those ugly ass squids are back, this time in color varieties...
Nov 23, 2021 10:46 AM

Dec 2015
Vera is really strong - but that was to be expected when even the other guy retreated. (Even with 1 arm only he could have beat the other 3 guys easily I guess.)
Nov 23, 2021 11:21 AM

May 2021
Eh episode. RIP Leslie. The commander doesn't seem to be too upset about his death and she even joined the squad in battle. Shigure also seems to be a lot more serious as well now. Horrible CGI monsters were seen for far too long this episode though.

(Kinda) Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 23, 2021 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
This time there was a darker atmosphere on this show although most of the events were weird with the horrible CGI, the fight at the end was enough to accept after all that.
Nov 23, 2021 4:18 PM

Jun 2017
Woah they killed off Leslie for real....that was a ballsy move. Vera is absolutely badass with her scythe.

There are not that many episodes left so I really hope we will get more explanation on EL-Cee. (and oh boi they sure brought back many of the ugly CG monsters today)
Nov 23, 2021 7:20 PM
Apr 2020
Vera is so cool! She single-handedly defeated all those scarred! Vera is the best thing in this anime. lol

Nov 24, 2021 2:12 AM

Nov 2012
Damn, I really believed Leslie will come back with some bs powers or something, damn.

After half eps, I realized this horrible subs I watch have some crap translation.

My Candies:

Nov 24, 2021 2:40 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Bad cgi is bad, this time in multiple instances. Plus, the mc showed the most emotion for him so far, but that's not saying much considering his lack of personality. In fact, probably the one who had the most is dead, how fitting. The interactions were also kinda awkward and the last tactic wasn't that intelligent, as is the current the villain.

Not a good episode by any means, but at least we passed the half way point.

PS: Here I was hoping that they would at least name the episodes properly but I guess not.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 25, 2021 7:40 AM

Apr 2020
Rip Leslie, you served them well. And now Vera is forced to go with them on this rescue mission. Also CG hell, welcome back you ugly creatures, it's been a while. I can't help but still watch this pitiful show.
Nov 26, 2021 6:15 PM

Oct 2020
They for real killed Leslie lmao. I fr expected he would just come back with sum bs tactics, but oh well. Vera on the other hand, shows off her skills and power worthy of a commander for the first time here. But uh... that animation still as stiff as before. We also got that atrocious CG-ish monsters again.

"ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ..." -Aigis
Nov 28, 2021 4:08 AM
Mar 2012
finally Shigure shows more character, but much noob ambush a sniper instead u yell at him beforehand.
Vera good fighter but she explains nothing so far
Feb 10, 2022 11:25 AM

Jul 2015
So Leslie is actually dead seeing that they found his body, ngl I really expected the cliché of him showing up later to happen.

Oct 14, 2022 9:45 AM

Oct 2019
Idk if this is a translation error or what, but, this ep made me realize that XO Leslie is prolly non-binary.
I cant recall from the earlier eps but they have always said XO or Leslie. However, in this ep, the cast clearly calls XO Leslie pronouns they/them instead of like he.
Hard to find any info on this online. However, i kinda dug it because I dont like media that really force-tell people that a character is gay or trans/non-binary. Seeing the cast refer to the XO is they/them felt like a nice change.
On the opposite side, my god this CGI is dog water. Wanted to barf seeing this ugly ass designs of the monsters.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Jun 1, 2023 9:40 AM
Jul 2021
I've had enough of this POS anime! All the pandering was okay-ish, wasn't too much, it was even bearable until this last two episodes! In episode six and seven they went all libtard throwing pronoums around left and right, pushing the queerness of Leslie into high gear. Enough!

The show was a total garbage on fire but ep 6/7 pushed over to the dumpster fire category! Terrible CGI, annoying characters, zero plot lines/too many of them.

Do fvck off show! 
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

» Why are people giving this a 10/10

ImFlyingFrog - Oct 17, 2021

26 by Piromysl »»
Jan 29, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Deep Insanity: The Lost Child Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2021

23 by Dawizz »»
Jun 1, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Deep Insanity: The Lost Child Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2021

30 by BlaizeV »»
Mar 13, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Deep Insanity: The Lost Child Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CRG - Oct 12, 2021

90 by BlaizeV »»
Mar 12, 2023 2:47 PM

Poll: » Deep Insanity: The Lost Child Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2021

33 by NMGKeiji »»
Dec 8, 2022 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.