Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2021 1:58 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Muteki and DJ are riding high after their victory over the Aurora monster doing commercials and TV show. It's Muteking fever in Neo San Francisco and Muteki has become a rock star making it hard for him to move around in the city. Luckily, Sutiking was there to give Muteki a disguise to throw off the rush of female fans. Muteki takes the opportunity to ask Aida on another date after visiting a fortune teller and of course she said yes. I didn't notice at first, but Aida wears a battery backpack whenever she goes away from the diner. Meanwhile DJ tries to get to the locked door of the diner since Aida is away, but unfortunately he gets captured. After the successful date, Aida immediately reports to the CEO to begin the next stage of his plan which is activating the tower where DJ is being held.

I'm not sure how this anime is doing in Japan right now, but I heard a rumor that this anime might get a second season if it turns out to be a success.
Nov 20, 2021 10:48 PM
Sep 2015
Me: DJ was captured, noooo
Also me: DJ is shirtless, yeah!
Nov 23, 2021 10:54 PM
Mar 2019
I hope this show gets a second season, have really enjoyed it thus far. What a fun surprise it’s been! I’ve never heard of or saw the original but this new entry is a lot of fun and a great breather at the end of each week.
Nov 24, 2021 3:10 AM
Mar 2021
Isaac said:
I hope this show gets a second season, have really enjoyed it thus far. What a fun surprise it’s been! I’ve never heard of or saw the original but this new entry is a lot of fun and a great breather at the end of each week.

The original show (which I watched in the Italian Dub, as there is English sub version afaik) is mostly a kids' show, and it's very easy to tell. The new remake is however very enjoyable imo. It doesn't take itself seriously and still manages to have a simple, but well written story, good characters, a great soundtrack and a good faux-80s atmosphere.
Nov 25, 2021 9:11 AM

Jul 2017
Muteking is a reboot success with Muteki's revival, and Neo San Francisco is reeling in the Dance King with media left and right.

Muteki Mode is nigh, and there's no stopping the fever. At least it is for DJ being Muteki's manager while Muteki runs loose around doing much of the same. Even Aurora's singing couldn't stop him each and everytime no matter what Theo Eight comes up with, the desperation.

DJ has pretty much figured out Aida's game, and Muteki's still trying his luck on her for another date. Aida with her uncensored singing voice is nice, while Theo Eight prepares for The Final Act with DJ captured.
Nov 28, 2021 7:54 AM

Feb 2012
Aida's date with Muteki was a diversion by her boss CEO. He was betting on DJ to go into the staff only room now that Aida wasn't there to scold him at the diner.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 6, 2021 10:54 AM

Sep 2012
It was kind of obvious that Aida was acting on CEOs behalf, because Im sure she is aurora, now we got confirmed that she works for him. It went too easy after all!xD
Really curious what Sutekings role will be in the end, if at all, but really enjoyable show.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Feb 24, 2022 2:50 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
OO: They got DJ. Oh nooo... 👀👀👀👀
What I'm glad they didn't do was have the usual falling out thing you'd expect to see once there's fame involved. Especially since they already did that. They played it pretty straight instead. I didn't mind that.
Nice singing by Aida there. At least it didn't hypnotize everyone and make folks melt. Hmmm...

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2021

14 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 10:24 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 8:44 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2021

6 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 2:57 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 22, 2022 3:27 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2021

9 by Swiggy »»
Feb 22, 2022 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.