Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 10, 2021 11:16 AM

Sep 2018
Always makes me wonder when people get triggered by an episode that reflects what happens to far too many young girls in real life.

At least in this fantasy there's some salvation.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 10, 2021 11:20 AM

May 2016
DazeLovesAnime said:
A really painful and irratating episode
I almost forgot who the author was lol
Anyways how tf is this PG=13?
And i got a new favorite girl
Maha is a goddess

Because they didn't SHOW any sex scenes.

DarkDooM2 said:
And of course the girl just so happens to be the only one still a virgin amongst the entire group of girls. Can't have a used goods waifu, now can we?

yeah, no one likes used goods, loose holes.
Nov 10, 2021 11:21 AM
Jan 2021
It takes a lot to make me tear up. This one had me bawling. I was not prepared for child sex trafficking.
Nov 10, 2021 11:21 AM
Jan 2021
The author did that what he can do the best. I hoped it wasn't that what I expected but sadly I was wrong.
Nov 10, 2021 11:24 AM
Jul 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
DazeLovesAnime said:
Maha is a goddess

DarkDooM2 said:
And of course the girl just so happens to be the only one still a virgin amongst the entire group of girls. Can't have a used goods waifu, now can we?

Man those poor little girls. Atleast those shtty bastards got what they deserve. And Maha is a goddess i just can say it enough. Anyways still they show some nudity and rapes. Well people do expect teens/child to be more grown and awake this days :/.
Nov 10, 2021 11:33 AM
Jul 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
DazeLovesAnime said:
Maha is a goddess

DarkDooM2 said:

Yo thanks for the quote appreciate it! Its the first time someone quoted me.
I like your taste,Lets be friends!
And wtf? Morgana X Kayle? Arent they enemies in the League of legends lore? Lmfao
Nov 10, 2021 11:45 AM

Jan 2018
So there's a law in that country about citizens being rewarded for raising orphans... and these pricks made a loophole out of this otherwise well-meaning law for their own profits. That's all kinds of fucked.
I do agree with some of the criticisms about this episode though. The episode plot established itself pretty fast so the pacing felt slow. And the criminals deserve a more gut-wrenching punishment. That would've made this wholesome. Maha simping for Lugh Ilig as a "prince" was cringeworthy (I get she's 12 but still).
Nov 10, 2021 12:03 PM
May 2021
The urge to kill those human traffickers was real, they really pissed me off, it reminded me
Nov 10, 2021 12:04 PM

May 2021
Great episode! I’m happy Lugh saved all the girls in the ‘orphanage’ but I wish he would have come sooner. I really hate them men who did that stuff to the poor girls a lot.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 10, 2021 12:44 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm Tarte's new outfit really shows off her figure. Lugh's new hair color sure was a nice touch. Still i guess it represents a nice start for his new mission. The business run by the children though sure was interesting. For one so young Maha is quite the leader. Its unfortunate that their nice life got smashed so quickly though. Its fortunate that Lugh managed to show up in the nick of time to save Maha though. Plus as part of this it was nice to see the ringleaders be dealt with by the law as well. Overall an interesting ep that while doing well in introducing the character of Maha and her friends also did well to show just how dark things can be in this world for kids. Im curious though at what she can bring to Lugh's team.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2021 12:46 PM
Apr 2020
They don't have to show it all tbh, and bc of that the ending is not satisfying at all, just a glimpse is enough for me, the problem and solution is not equall. I love dark shit but dang i wasn't expecting that.

Nov 10, 2021 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
Let's not forget that Lugh wasn't isekaid to save people. His only purpose is to assassinate the hero who would plunge the world into ruin after defeating the demon lord. Everything he does to get to that goal is simply a necessity. He's nowhere inclined to help anyone if it doesn't bring him closer to killing the hero.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 10, 2021 12:55 PM
Nov 2019
that episode was so fucked up. I hoped that the girls would've been saved sooner. also that director and everyone involved should've been dead instead of imprisoned
Nov 10, 2021 1:26 PM

Feb 2014
This was easily one of the darkest episodes I've seen in a good while. It was sad to see how these 6 young girls, trying their best to make a living in their town, getting kidnapped away to be held in an "orphanage" which was nothing more than a ploy for human trafficking at their age. That's properly messed up. =(

It was even more depressing to see how the girls were falling apart mentally with what they're being subjected to, with one of the girls, Noine, going as far as to slash her face to bits so that she wouldn't be used by the ugly bastards desires anymore.

Thankfully, it was at this point where Lugh made his appearance and with his trained keen eye, he made the move to protect the girl he was interested in taking in, Maha, while putting the scumbags traffickers in their place. Shame they weren't punished more severely, but at least they'll be locked up now.

With the girls free and healed up in Noine's case, Lugh takes Maha with him and she looked nice in her attire, smiling so happily. I'm glad that the episode got a positive ending to it. =)
Nov 10, 2021 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
You can't possibly end the episode without showing us that the girls got out of that hell of a place... They were still wearing uniforms and Maha was looking like a princess.. Like what.. Didn't she try to make Lugh do something for the girls as well, besides healing one of the girl's face? What about the mental damage? Kids getting raped for days or even months (apparently 2 years) and they smile like it never happened. I don't dislike that they aren't depressed about what happened but I expected more attention to detail from this anime. The episode felt sloppy and the backstory of how he met Maha could've been anything else really.. But it had to be kids getting raped, cause rape seems to be a trend these days anyway... If you do a scene like this at least let us get some satisfaction by seeing both of them rot in a cage filled with snakes.. Not with a broken hand and a lame threat..I will never not get angry when I see things like this.
removed-userNov 10, 2021 1:51 PM
Nov 10, 2021 1:46 PM

Sep 2018
lmao, the pay off felt so cheap compared to what happened to the girls for two years. Rolled my eyes at how the lone virgin girl INSTANTLY fell for her prince, no suspicion whatsoever, just 100% adoration. This episode was certainly a darker turn in the story but it did feel rushed and cheap as a whole.
Nov 10, 2021 1:48 PM

Apr 2018
I seriously don't get why people are complaining about Lugh's justice. He's not a fucking hero, he's an assassin. Maybe get that stuff into your head first and watch the show after that. The only reason why he went there was because he sensed someone with mana aka Maha. I can't say that I enjoyed the episode but I didn't dislike it either. It was handled well for most of the part beside that Maha was able to stay a virgin for almost 2 years for some reason (less than 12 years old) and the way-too-happy ending in the end. I guess that the LN did it better (didn't read it).

I'm not sure if the manga covered this or I just completely forgot it. Well, I'm glad that we're finally going to see more of Maha (best girl). Lugh's new life has finally begun and it's completely different compared to his assassin life. The next few arcs are going to be amazing for real but the anime won't have enough to cover it all. But, I'm pretty sure this has a big chance to get a second season.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 10, 2021 1:50 PM

Apr 2015
This was insanely hard to watch. Starting with Ifa getting sold off by her "orphanage" to please men was very unpleasant at any time. Her eyes grew so cold it actually made me angry. The rest followed and I definitely wasn't prepared for that. When Noine started to scar her own face, that was by far the worst to see.

Glad to see that Lugh Illig managed to put a stop to it, albeit a little too late for most of the others, he was just in time before Maha got defiled.

Honestly wanted to see those guys get killed on screen, that's the least they deserved.

Easy to say that Maha's past, was not one of rainbows and unicorns.
Nov 10, 2021 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
SideCharacterKal said:
I seriously don't get why people are complaining about Lugh's justice. He's not a fucking hero, he's an assassin. Maybe get that stuff into your head first and watch the show after that. The only reason why he went there was because he sensed someone with mana aka Maha. I can't say that I enjoyed the episode but I didn't dislike it either. It was handled well for most of the part beside that Maha was able to stay a virgin for almost 2 years for some reason (less than 12 years old) and the way-too-happy ending in the end. I guess that the LN did it better (didn't read it).

I'm not sure if the manga covered this or I just completely forgot it. Well, I'm glad that we're finally going to see more of Maha (best girl). Lugh's new life has finally begun and it's completely different compared to his assassin life. The next few arcs are going to be amazing for real but the anime won't have enough to cover it all. But, I'm pretty sure this has a big chance to get a second season.

I think that people are angry and unpleased about the fact that the rape scene existed and it's how it is and not really that Lugh was late...
Nov 10, 2021 2:00 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
zongxina said:
DarkDooM2 said:

Yeah, that was so odd. The human traffickers have morals, they can't abuse kids under 12 years, like what, the others also even looked younger than Maha except for Ifa. Like no way she is the only one that didn't get abused in 2 whole years, but I guess plot.

It was a bit weird how the characters looked so childish but whenever they got stripped and washed down they had adult breasts and butts.
Nov 10, 2021 2:16 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
If only someone could've played a hero for Ifa and the other girls earlier. But that's just the reality for thousands of girls in the real world.

At least Maha got saved, plus she has mana that can be put to use too.
Nov 10, 2021 2:18 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
A dark episode in which Maha and her friends were captured and forced to do labor at an orphanage and become sex slaves at night. Luckily, Lugh and Tarte was there by disguise to get the girls out of there and arrest the human traffickers.
Nov 10, 2021 2:32 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Jesus, that was fucked. Felt bad for Ifa, but it was a great episode.
I loved the ending, glad Maha seems to join the gang and I hope Ifa can find the will to live again.

Nov 10, 2021 3:00 PM

May 2010
last 5min of this ep made the story go from 'interesting' to 'trash'. The whole virgin pretty girl escapes all the abuse for years so she can join the mc for no reason.
Nov 10, 2021 3:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, the resident of girls refer to Maha's pov, which kind of okay enough to put some more refreshing breath air to this show. As expected, its a mess. Already had a feeling everything turned out pretty bad when the sudden rain poured their fun in the beginning. Though kind of surprise me, there's literally a happy end for them all on the end. I really thought the blonde girl would die to suicide or something. Well, not everything turned out as a constant tragic story, right? Kind of silly when Maha called Lugh her prince. But oh well, remember that the girl was living too long inside a shithole. So expect it to be some decent creativity to the character development. Even if its sounds bit cringe.

Maha's pov clear. Looks like the next will be back to Lugh again with how his new lifes as the merchant begin. I notice the ed had a slight change, maybe huge. The tease so strong there. I don't even know if its significant to the story until these episode. But oh well, lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 10, 2021 3:21 PM
May 2021
Those of you who're complaining that the "justice" was incredibly unsatisfying and that the disgusting criminals got off way too easy, forget that Lugh isn't a hero but rather an anti-hero. He's not here to save the world out of the kindness of his heart but to fulfill a contract with the goddess who granted his resurrection.

According to mangaka Rui Tsukiyo's tweet, the lord and his wife
I agree that even this qualifies as getting off much too easy, however, that's just the reality of the matter. Whether in the real world or in a work of fiction, criminals aren't always dealt with what they deserve and justice isn't always received by their victims.

If you guys are starving that badly for some satisfying af revenge and justice, go watch (or re-watch) Tsukiyo's Redo of Healer.
XO2HKIMNov 10, 2021 4:24 PM
Nov 10, 2021 3:28 PM
Mar 2019
I didnt stop fucking crying for two hours after this episode ended......

Im mentally and spiritually exhausted and mo matter how much i scream nobody knows it was me.......
Nov 10, 2021 3:41 PM

Jun 2015
Although I say I'll be fine with dark series, but I never said I can't be disturbed by it. Maybe my definition of "fine" leans more towards my tolerance that these degenerated things do happen even in our seemingly civilized world.
Nov 10, 2021 3:51 PM

Jul 2013
This was hard too watch, but it was well executed. I'm glad they didn't show actual sex scenes. Showing just the aftermaths were very effective. Such a good disturbing episode.
Nov 10, 2021 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
Maha having a heavy past for a kid together with the other girls plus Lught really managed to save her was interesting this episode i'm looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 10, 2021 4:03 PM

Sep 2011
Lugh giving off a lot of Keyarga Lite vibes with how creepy and manipulative he was this episode.
Nov 10, 2021 4:16 PM
Jun 2021
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
As for me, this is the worst episode so far for an otherwise good anime. Now I don't really mind the human trafficking/sexual assault plot devices, especially in anime with a medieval setting, but the execution of the episode was sloppy, frustrating, disappointing, and utterly insulting.

Throughout the episode, I was seething in absolute anger, and if I daresay, it's the most angry I have felt in my whole life watching anime. The thing that really made me burst out the most is the payoff—the justice that happened.

What was that? The justice served at the end wasn't justice at all. It felt like it was just a sorry excuse of how Maha gets introduced to Lugh. That doesn't address the main problem effectively. "Oh, so the Viscount was arrested and everyone is medetashii medetashii?"

That's not enough at all, considering how the author is proficient in writing revenge-themed scenarios. What we needed to see was criminal blood, not fresh blood from an unblossomed lotus.

Very disappointed with this episode. While I would want to hope that there would be capital punishment next episode, I only think it would be a 20/80 chance. Still very frustrating!

I think it's possible that there will be revenge in the future. However I keep the expectation pretty low. in my opinion I think the protagonist's justice was not greater because of his own disguise. Keeping the criminals alive, capturing them with minimal violence and taking them to jail will keep the protagonist in disguise, as in this disguise he is just the son of a wealthy family. and for me, this episode was depressing and far more cruel than all kaifuku episodes.
Nov 10, 2021 4:22 PM
Feb 2019
Of course the Japanese cannot have any anime without their loli rape fetish being indulged in.
Nov 10, 2021 4:26 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Rodrigororeis said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
As for me, this is the worst episode so far for an otherwise good anime. Now I don't really mind the human trafficking/sexual assault plot devices, especially in anime with a medieval setting, but the execution of the episode was sloppy, frustrating, disappointing, and utterly insulting.

Throughout the episode, I was seething in absolute anger, and if I daresay, it's the most angry I have felt in my whole life watching anime. The thing that really made me burst out the most is the payoff—the justice that happened.

What was that? The justice served at the end wasn't justice at all. It felt like it was just a sorry excuse of how Maha gets introduced to Lugh. That doesn't address the main problem effectively. "Oh, so the Viscount was arrested and everyone is medetashii medetashii?"

That's not enough at all, considering how the author is proficient in writing revenge-themed scenarios. What we needed to see was criminal blood, not fresh blood from an unblossomed lotus.

Very disappointed with this episode. While I would want to hope that there would be capital punishment next episode, I only think it would be a 20/80 chance. Still very frustrating!

I think it's possible that there will be revenge in the future. However I keep the expectation pretty low. in my opinion I think the protagonist's justice was not greater because of his own disguise. Keeping the criminals alive, capturing them with minimal violence and taking them to jail will keep the protagonist in disguise, as in this disguise he is just the son of a wealthy family. and for me, this episode was depressing and far more cruel than all kaifuku episodes.

Yes, I agree! Disguise, and the fact that Lugh is still a human, so it's not like he knew that the girls have been suffering for two years... T-T
Nov 10, 2021 4:51 PM
Apr 2018
They didnt show much but this episode was heavy af.
Nov 10, 2021 4:56 PM

Jul 2013
I'm the last person who will complain about muh moral, muh underage sex slave, muh human trafficking, but come on, do we need a whole episode of this? It's just wasting time trying to be edgy. I wasn't feeling bad for the girls. I didn't want to throw stones at the ugly bastard. I was thinking "I get the point already. When will we move on from this?".

Seriously, if they're gonna go there anway, make it so that the MC is the one who set up this whole thing just so he could recruit the blue hair girl. At least that would give me something interesting to think about.
Nov 10, 2021 4:57 PM
Aug 2019
This episode was... quite uncomfortable and painful to watch, wish Lugh came to save them faster :( I think my only complain is that for someone who suffered all of that, she trusted him like... way too fast. I would also complain about the fact that she didn't thought about the other girls, but she would probably do it later anyways i guess
Nov 10, 2021 5:13 PM

Sep 2019
This author really does have a big rape fetish
Nov 10, 2021 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
It was so satisfying when he finally defeated those human traffickers. That's what you get! I hope those human traffickers will burn in the hell dimension.
Nov 10, 2021 5:54 PM

Jun 2019
Eww. An entire episode of torture porn with young girls. No purpose for it either, it’s just to provoke a negative reaction so that you project yourself even more onto the “cool” and “chad” main character. Absolutely a drop after some shit like this.
Nov 10, 2021 6:20 PM

Jul 2019
Like others have said, the whole incident with Maha and the others are just used as a means to feel something. Everything that this episode tackled were so shallow. So what, after 2-3 years being raped and assaulted, the girls are all fine now? Their trauma and mental breakdowns that were depicted heavily in the 3/4 of the episode are all gone?

Fucking bullshit.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Nov 10, 2021 6:54 PM
Jul 2020
LordSozin said:
Like others have said, the whole incident with Maha and the others are just used as a means to feel something. Everything that this episode tackled were so shallow. So what, after 2-3 years being raped and assaulted, the girls are all fine now? Their trauma and mental breakdowns that were depicted heavily in the 3/4 of the episode are all gone?

Fucking bullshit.
Do you think girls are starting to accept it in order to move on? I mean there's a lot of similar cases in real life, it's sad to accept this but when their self-esteem is lowered after many abuses, they will gradually adapt and see it as part of himself. Psychological trauma will probably be at a high level in the early stages, when you are too shocked about what you have to endure. But after the trauma is still there but it lessens over time.
Nov 10, 2021 7:09 PM

Oct 2008
Taming_T said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

I feel the exact same way while other people just enjoying it because the direction it’s going like maha joining the harem and the new identity but they just gonna forget about all that happened to the girls and say “they got what they deserved” which they really didn’t.

WOW!!! Some people here are blood thirsting haters, ey? (haters not in a bad way, only some guys that hate something, not the ones that spread hate, mind you)

What's the point of a justice system if not to apply justice? Why does everything need to be murdered at first sight?
Yes this case was one of the worse possible, and much possible the punish will be the capital one, but still, the right way to do it is to lend them to justice, and that is what they did. "oh! but he is an assassin!" Yh, but without a mission, AND WORSE, in disguise with another name/person. WHO would be the "professional MORON" that gives everything to lose for a few kids??

He solved the case and the best way for every side (especially his own!). If you would complain about the pacing, the confusing timeline (did he arrive at the beginning of the orphanage? or was sometime later? The new girl has 12 as he had when he arrived at the town, soo...), or about other confusing matters that wasn't explained... Especially "the countess gives money for homeless kids" and there weren't inspections to see if the money was in good use??

So much BS in this ep and you guys are only blood-thirst... SHAME!!

AlexPaulLEWZ said:
tiyoca1815 said:

Some behind the scene info are tweeted out by the author whenever an episode airs. The stuff he share probably wont be animated / mentioned at all. This one is in regards to criminals caught this time.
https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/status/1458472021138894857

Reading the tweet, they got off too easily, in my opinion T-T

Now I know the feeling of wanting to complain for more even though a conclusion is already drawn. "So you mean you aren't satisfied by that?" My answer is, sadly, yes T-T Although the consequences are somewhat severe... there's this human inclination for revenge that's left unsatisfied. Is it just me?

If the google translator didn't go wrong again, it seems that the guys did suffer before they died... I think it fits them. Not sure what worse could you expect from it.
I didn't mention the "workers" of the orphanage, but if that happens to the count and countess... it sure wasn't pretty neither.
r_justoNov 10, 2021 7:16 PM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Nov 10, 2021 7:39 PM
Nov 2020
Pretty powerful episode. I didn't even realize that Noine was a girl in the beginning. During the scene where she cuts her face up to dissuade future "buyers", you can see through her torn dress a bunch of scars ...this probably explains that earlier scene in the wagon when Maha notices a very concerned/worried expression from Noine (implying that she knows what's going to happen to them).

Sucks that they had to endure that abuse for at least 2 years. You kinda already knew what was going to happen to those girls when those guys mentioned that they were "merchandise". I was worried Ifa was gonna kill herself when she realized why she was getting singled out for those special "job assignments". At first, I thought Maha was some kind of swindler/con artist in the beginning and that she used those dolls as some type of voodoo magic, lol.

It's too bad that MC couldn't save all the girls, but at least now they're living in a more legit orphanage with those corrupt traffickers out of the picture.
Nov 10, 2021 7:45 PM

Jun 2021
Rui Tsukiyo is driving in full gear, because holy shit that was some of the darkest stuff I've watched in a while.

The atmosphere of dismay and disgust was so strong that I have to praise them for pulling it off. The ending was kind of cliche (I was hoping for a little bit of a twist), but other than that, it was very uncomfortable to watch, but in a good way.
Nov 10, 2021 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
what a dark episode, also noticed that they some ED visuals changed.
Nov 10, 2021 8:00 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
r_justo said:
Taming_T said:

I feel the exact same way while other people just enjoying it because the direction it’s going like maha joining the harem and the new identity but they just gonna forget about all that happened to the girls and say “they got what they deserved” which they really didn’t.

WOW!!! Some people here are blood thirsting haters, ey? (haters not in a bad way, only some guys that hate something, not the ones that spread hate, mind you)

What's the point of a justice system if not to apply justice? Why does everything need to be murdered at first sight?
Yes this case was one of the worse possible, and much possible the punish will be the capital one, but still, the right way to do it is to lend them to justice, and that is what they did. "oh! but he is an assassin!" Yh, but without a mission, AND WORSE, in disguise with another name/person. WHO would be the "professional MORON" that gives everything to lose for a few kids??

He solved the case and the best way for every side (especially his own!). If you would complain about the pacing, the confusing timeline (did he arrive at the beginning of the orphanage? or was sometime later? The new girl has 12 as he had when he arrived at the town, soo...), or about other confusing matters that wasn't explained... Especially "the countess gives money for homeless kids" and there weren't inspections to see if the money was in good use??

So much BS in this ep and you guys are only blood-thirst... SHAME!!

AlexPaulLEWZ said:

Now I know the feeling of wanting to complain for more even though a conclusion is already drawn. "So you mean you aren't satisfied by that?" My answer is, sadly, yes T-T Although the consequences are somewhat severe... there's this human inclination for revenge that's left unsatisfied. Is it just me?

If the google translator didn't go wrong again, it seems that the guys did suffer before they died... I think it fits them. Not sure what worse could you expect from it.
I didn't mention the "workers" of the orphanage, but if that happens to the count and countess... it sure wasn't pretty neither.

> What's the point of a justice system if not to apply justice? Why does everything need to be murdered at first sight? Yes this case was one of the worse possible, and much possible the punish will be the capital one, but still, the right way to do it is to lend them to justice, and that is what they did.

True. Bringing them to justice is good. There's no argument about that.

> "oh! but he is an assassin!" Yh, but without a mission, AND WORSE, in disguise with another name/person. WHO would be the "professional MORON" that gives everything to lose for a few kids?? He solved the case and the best way for every side (especially his own!).

Thinking rationally, of course no one would do that. That much is obvious. I'm pretty sure anyone who has watched this has already realized that Lugh has done what he realistically can as a human being. The correct justice has been served, but everything happened in a short period of time that it was not really satisfactory in terms of execution. There are ways to make the scene better, at least in my opinion, like giving some of Lugh's point-of-view on how he discovered everything. That could be tackled in the next episode, and we will see.

> If you would complain about the pacing, the confusing timeline (did he arrive at the beginning of the orphanage? or was sometime later? The new girl has 12 as he had when he arrived at the town, soo...), or about other confusing matters that wasn't explained... Especially "the countess gives money for homeless kids" and there weren't inspections to see if the money was in good use??

Nah, I'm not going to complain about this since I thought the timeline was pretty clear.

> So much BS in this ep and you guys are only blood-thirst... SHAME!!

This is also undeniable, haha. At least for me. I, as one of the audience, was subjected with literally two years worth of information knowing that the girls were helpless and sexually abused against their will. I believe that there is a significant portion of people, include me, who is undoubtedly going to feel extreme bloodlust and seething rage against the sexual abusers as a natural response to what they're seeing. That, in consequence, gives those enraged audience wishful thoughts about seeing those oppressors get what they truly deserve—something Episode 6 did not show in full, leaving the desire to see absolute justice on a cliffhanger, which enrages the already-enraged people even more. As if that wasn't enough—since Lugh, once again, cannot give justice by himself fully since his moves are limited, the already twice-enraged audience will also get frustrated by their powerlessness to influence what they're watching.

> If the google translator didn't go wrong again, it seems that the guys did suffer before they died... I think it fits them. Not sure what worse could you expect from it. I didn't mention the "workers" of the orphanage, but if that happens to the count and countess... it sure wasn't pretty neither.

Since there is no concept of Hell in this anime (and most probably wouldn't be introduced), we can safely assume that those who die will probably get reincarnated and forget everything as if nothing happened. Their souls will be "free," with us knowing that they got off easily by committing suicide. Humanity—at least my—thirst for absolute justice knows no bounds. Eternal suffering is the only way to go (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nov 10, 2021 8:08 PM

Jul 2015
Shinkei_Idai said:
what a dark episode, also noticed that they some ED visuals changed.

damn! that's some nice observation..
so the MC is getting farther and farther away from the Goddess? the bigger the harem he gets..
Nov 10, 2021 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
wow we really did have a whole episode devoted to rape and child abuse ,pretty shit episode not much substance here just meant for us to feel angry towards the scumbags for some justice porn but this time instead of the main cast not giving any edgy fucks and just killing people on sight this time they went by the books for once which is fine it just wasn't done great by pacing far too much time was spent on the awful shit just for him to swoop in agent 47 like in disguise and save the day in 5mins

i'd give it more credit on handling this if i didn't already know what kind of work this author did , whole episode i was just skipping over it because so much time was spent on it
Nov 10, 2021 8:26 PM
Dec 2007
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
tiyoca1815 said:

Some behind the scene info are tweeted out by the author whenever an episode airs. The stuff he share probably wont be animated / mentioned at all. This one is in regards to criminals caught this time.
https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/status/1458472021138894857

I mean, I can't read the tweet but it seems like it was handled well. You can either want justice as your initial post indicated or you can want revenge. Without getting to into the philosphy of law and order, justice and vengence are not the same. You can't have both. In this case it seems as if they had justice since that dude got locked up.

It would also be counter to the whole point of the anime if the MC just started going around killing these guys. He's got a specific purpose and he seems to have already stretched his mandate a little bit by getting as involved as he did. It's hard to be an undercover assasin if you are going around killing people outside of your mission

Overall I thought it was a pretty good, if extremly dark and uncomfortable episode
GGcc78Nov 10, 2021 8:32 PM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

122 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.