Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mieruko-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 7, 2021 10:19 AM

May 2021
Great episode! More Hana focused which was nice. Was pretty creepy seeing that big monster following Hana throw a little ghost on her breast and then roast so it could eat it xD. Hana has a really huge good/light aura.
Miko is so selfless and when at the shrine was praying for the ghost following Hana to disappear. That big monster got crushed to pieces by that even bigger thing though lol. It appeared to do something to her but it seemed nice?

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 7, 2021 10:26 AM

Mar 2021
I really like Mibli movie but I have only watched princess oboroge and demonized away. They were really great movies ngl.
Nov 7, 2021 11:03 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
These monsters have susanoo now?
Nov 7, 2021 11:29 AM

Jan 2018
This was the craziest episode yet, holy shit.

I still wish the evil spirits were more colorful (like the OP) than with the usual dark aura. But I guess different spiritual beings will have different colored aura so the evil spirits will be stuck with the dark one. Bit disappointing cause the monster designs are actually really good and could pop out more if they had different shading.

Finally we get to the mystery of why the hell Hana eats so much. But now we have to deal with a new mystery of "three times". I wonder how big is its significance?
Nov 7, 2021 11:54 AM

Jan 2015
A great episode, and the remaining ones should be even more interesting.
The only grip I have about this episode is that in the manga both the shire maidens and the shrine god were much scarier, probably because in the anime they decided to go with the golden aura thing and the fact you can kinda see through them, which makes them look less terrifying.

I’m very satisfied nonetheless, Passione is doing a great job. It wasn’t an easy manga to animate anyways, the spirits designs are very difficult to replicate and animate.
Nov 7, 2021 11:59 AM
Jul 2021
This became more interesting! This anime will probably have no weak ep. It will just contain of high and decent ep for sure
Nov 7, 2021 12:09 PM

Nov 2017
Using Hana's aura to BBQ your food? 😅 Got to give her props though for rescuing the dog. That building looked ominous whether there was a monster following her or not.

That spiritual battle was something too. That pic they took together looks cool lol. It was a nice change of pace to have Hana be more of a focal point this episode
Nov 7, 2021 12:12 PM
Aug 2017
I loved this episode!

Finally a exorcism tooked place! I was wondering for how long this show would still get stucked in the same formula... Finally a change for God sake!

Really intersting to see a actuall fight taking place, i just wished that the stupid Hana was not there tooking away the screen time of the combat with her dumbness

But the same Hana that i'm complaining in the last leg of the episode, is the same Hana that i liked when she finally did something actually good in the show about trying to rescue the dog from the abandoned build.

Never liked her character, and honestly i still think that she is only in the show as a comedy and hentai relief BUT that scene there were still great with that large amount of ghost around her and her being clueless about everything.

A great episode! Probably my favorite from the show yet, usually i only like the last leg of the episode, because the first 15 minutes of last episodes were all about that non sense humour/hentai stuff that i never liked in this show.

I hope it keeps going like this. I'm glad that i did not dropped yet, by heart still sees a good chance of redemption for this anime!
Nov 7, 2021 12:15 PM
Nov 2020
Howcome nobody noticed that the dog, Hana was talking to through the fence at about 5:30, ist named 'Pochita' which is the name of Denji's dog in Chainsaw Man.
Nov 7, 2021 12:22 PM

Feb 2019
Man sometimes it feels like I’m watching JJK, the art style in this is so similar, especially during the ghosts fighting scene today. Am I tripping or anyone else see that?
Nov 7, 2021 12:30 PM
Jan 2021
im glad that old dude was a nice ghost and he was just trying to ask miko to tell his wife the passcode of that safe. also what did them ghosts do at the shrine?
Nov 7, 2021 1:06 PM

Dec 2015
Haru's got turned into a open fire (air fryer?) by that spirit. I guess they get strong by eating the weaker ones like Hallows from Bleach.

Finally decided to go to a shrine. (みこちゃん巫女になれww)Nothing like a big Shonen Exorcist fight happening while your friend is asking about your favorite Mibli movies XD. Love all the "gotta dodge copyright" titles they are dropping in this show.

Three times? Is that how many times they're going to help her? If that's the case what kind of price will she have to pay at the end. Looking forward to finding out. Might start reading the manga after this over.
Nov 7, 2021 1:10 PM

Jun 2017
Woah Hana has no fucks...and that monster used her as a literal grill..wtffff :D. Doggo got saved at least.

I also wonder what's up with the "three times" thing, it did seem like the spirit wanted Miko to pray maybe? Since she also said she'd do anything maybe she formed some kind of contract unknowingly.

Really looking forward to what's up next.
Nov 7, 2021 1:23 PM
Jan 2018
Everyone is talking about Ghibli references, but do you think that the 5 yen coin was a Noragami reference?
Nov 7, 2021 1:24 PM
Apr 2021
Miko is gonna either learn to deal with (think exorcise) ghosts herself, become so jaded they no longer bother her or she is gonna go insane.
Nov 7, 2021 1:32 PM

Apr 2016
Nice to see more Hana's radiating energy to ghosts. Small fight scene was really interesting and so satisfying to see. Also the post credits where we see Miko's perspective is also hilarious.

Great ep, can't wait for the next episode.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Nov 7, 2021 1:58 PM

Dec 2016
Mini ghost got roasted like a marshmallow on a campfire XD
Nov 7, 2021 2:23 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder if these Inari will be back at some point. They definitely wanted to say something to Miko.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 7, 2021 2:26 PM
May 2021
Wow, that was insane, that big ghost was hard to beat.

Nov 7, 2021 2:33 PM

Aug 2020
The shrine scene was so good. Is that a guardian/shrine protector or something? anyways kinda looking for more. can't wait for next week

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 7, 2021 2:42 PM

Jun 2016
The most unsettling kitsunes ever! lol XD but they were good and helped our Miko-chan <3
Nov 7, 2021 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
Our is fascinating the temple scenes.

Hana looking for the dog had a climate of fear with the building abandoned.
Nov 7, 2021 3:09 PM

Jan 2012
I suppose the shrine is the savour / ghost buster place. I must say I do notice there isn’t fan service in this episode which I do kind of miss

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Nov 7, 2021 3:36 PM

Jan 2021
I wanted her to communicate with them but I guess not
Nov 7, 2021 3:49 PM

Oct 2011
weird stuff happening with Hana and that ghost... the thing was using her... "aura", to (kind of) cook the little guys? and seems like she boost the aura by eating... is that so?

anyway, imagine trying to focus on a selfie with your friend with a ghost battle happening in the background, XD
Nov 7, 2021 3:54 PM

Jul 2017
Didn't enjoy this episode nor Hana as much as I wanted to finally enjoy her character here, since she was really given the limelight in this episode showing her true nature really. It wasn't the worst episode here by any means, but idk, leaves a lot to be desired for me.
Nov 7, 2021 4:03 PM

Apr 2012
dood, this was 10/10, i even forgot to breath at some point.
also i get that without Hana nothing of this would have happened but listening to her talking during the fight kind of ruined my immersion.

It has been so long since a anime made me forgot to breath
Nov 7, 2021 4:10 PM

Aug 2020
Lots of things happened today. Miko and Hana went to a Kuma Candu shop to buy some cakes, but there were ghosts in the product glass. As it is revealed in the post credits, and one of them was right on the spot Hana was showing, with the cake.

Hana also had some troubles finding Chiko, a dog. If she knew what was around her, would be even more scared xD
At least she returned Chiko to the litte boy who lost it in the building. Hana has some powers to keep ghosts away, as shown here and mentioned previously by the Teller.

The temple part was surprising. Miko had some tough times, with the ghost chaser. After praying and wishing for it to go away (while Hana just wanted to eat more sweet things), it just stood there. But there were some miko-san (?) nearby. Like apparitions. After failing, a bigger spirit showed up to kill the ghost. There are stronger apparitions, who are good in a way but still scary... I hope we get more about it in the next episode.

Nov 7, 2021 4:22 PM

Oct 2015
Lots of off-model drawings in this one, I wonder, did they off source anything this episode.
Nov 7, 2021 4:59 PM

Apr 2012
Using an aura to cook... why didnt I thought of that..... Gokou
Janethan23Nov 7, 2021 6:10 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 7, 2021 5:12 PM

Feb 2017
oFFoy said:
Lots of off-model drawings in this one, I wonder, did they off source anything this episode.

just noticed that twice so not thaT bad really.
hope it gets corrected for BDs
Nov 7, 2021 5:20 PM

Sep 2018
That was the best episode yet, loved those creatures (spirits?, gods?)at the shrine.
Nov 7, 2021 5:37 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hana with so much aura, ofc its attract more evil spirit to come. But to expect one monstrous spirit to come in, followed her, and used the aura of Hana to become more powerful by eating and burning the surround tiny spirit into a barbeque. Damn, son, wth is goin there? I can't help but laugh when someone compare it to jjk universe. Good shit. Though, i really hope if there's a one real exorcist, or curse sorcerer, or whatever the name is, on this one too. So far, its just the aura reader, like the Godmother, or the same like Miko, but unfortunately she only can see the weak visible spirit. But before that, Miko did a huge move this episode, after a long time wandering with such a disaster view. Finally she visited the abandoned shrine. Then, guess what? Miko's wish be heard, and one hella fight between spirits happened. Idk wth it means by three times? Was that a threat to end Miko's poor life, or just a countdown of how many protection that spirit had for Miko? Lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 7, 2021 5:48 PM

Apr 2015
Chiko's seen some shit.
Nov 7, 2021 6:23 PM

Apr 2012
I could understand why the shrine spirits lost. The shrine was totally abandoned, dilapidated and most importantly forgotten. It basically had nobody making offerings, wishes and prayers the spirits were completely out of spiritual energy (mana) I'm surprised there was even a spirit there to hear their prayer. The god of the shrine or area had to show up because its spirit follower was killed and eaten, it had to extract retribution.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 7, 2021 6:46 PM

Jan 2011
sometimes forget if this show is a comedy or not, sure was quite the episode even the gods are fearful

was the best looking episode coming off of last week

Hana's aura is too strong can be used as A demon BBQ
Nov 7, 2021 7:17 PM

Jul 2013
noice, finally!

this scene is pretty nice when animated with color.
vibrant! <3

Nov 7, 2021 7:44 PM

Mar 2016
Liked that we got to see a bit of solo Hana to get a proper view of how her aura attracts spirits. Seems that her huge aura is what causes her to have a super metabolism and that eating increases its intensity momentarily. The interesting part is that while it does attract spirits, it harms the weaker ones as we saw with the one haunting her using the aura as a damn bbq grill xD

Seems to be a given now that those with a golden aura are the more protective spirits, albiet not all of them look as 'normal' as the cats in the earlier episode. In this whole battle of the spirits, even the good ones can have quite the terrifying appearance.

Really curious as to what that 'God' meant by "3 times". Did her prayer buy her 3 times where it would come to destroy a powerful evil spirit haunting her? And did that one at the shrine count as one if that's what it meant? This whole system is really turning out to be more interesting than I originally thought it would be :D
Nov 7, 2021 7:46 PM

Aug 2018
Loved that episode once more ! It's great that we get to see more & more of these good ghosts or apparitions, rather than the evil ones (not that we really had to see them to be fair).
Nov 7, 2021 8:18 PM
Feb 2021
Towards the end the shrinekeeper( the big one that killed the cursed spirit ) said " thrice "( at least in the subs ), so what does that refer to? The bow twice clap twice and bow once, and mieruko had only bowed twice?
Nov 7, 2021 8:33 PM

Jan 2020
I really loved this one like I always seem to do for this series. Those god things were really unexpected and really took me by surprise lmao. But I'm assuming they have something to do with the prayers Miko did (I mean.. they appeared right after), so when they said "three times", I'm guessing it's either because she has three total or three left? I have no idea but that's what I'll guess. They are definitely mysterious and I can't wait to learn more about world in the series

The part where Hana saved the dog was super wholesome and just another classic Mieruko chan moment that never fails to make me smile. The after credits where it shows Miko's point of view are clever in my opinion

Nov 7, 2021 8:52 PM

Dec 2015
I really liked the OSTs this episode, especially during the ghosts' fight.
Nov 7, 2021 9:15 PM

Feb 2014

Nobody talks about the animation of this episode? for me each chapter improves in everything, it has been a long time since I saw ghosts in an anime that really gave the feeling of not being transparent pngs.
Nov 7, 2021 9:29 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
A episode focused more on Hana! Dang she is huge.

I don't think we've seen giant zombified apparitions taking smaller monsters and then grilling them in the light produced by the happiness of human beings and then eating them. That's definitely new.

More good Mieruko-chan fun but the previous episode, episode 5, is still my favorite so far. Because it gave us some feels

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 7, 2021 9:47 PM
Oct 2020
More Hana screentime,that shrine scene was awesome, one of the best episode yet. The shrine ghosts cast some magical shit on Mieruko, wonder what that is?

Also let the guy out.
Nov 7, 2021 9:52 PM

Dec 2020
"three times" three WHAT silly silly ghost couldn't you be more specific
Nov 7, 2021 9:55 PM

Jan 2019
I was fully ready to drop this show after episode two... and now I'm thoroughly enjoying it! They've focused less on the fan service and are now not only telling interesting stories, but building fascinating lore too.

Of course, this episode did make me say out loud, "Oh Hana's boobs are a ghost grill." So that was a weird feeling.
Nov 7, 2021 10:32 PM

Jan 2018
The real nasty ghost using Hana as a barbeque this episode is pretty funny, but what about the groping ghost from the first episodes. The one that came out of Hana's desk and had hands all over Hana's body. Why wasn't it burned? My guess is that tiny old man ghosts are just too weak. Nevertheless, a great episode
Nov 7, 2021 10:53 PM

Feb 2016
Best anime this season. Nothing comes close
Nov 7, 2021 11:07 PM

May 2013
Sick episode! Didn't expect those excorsist spirits to come out. Especially the big one. It can even talk. o.O
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

260 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 4, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

147 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 3, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

126 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 2, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Syureria - Oct 31, 2021

144 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 1, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

246 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 1, 5:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.