Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 29, 2021 11:13 PM

Jan 2017
This episode really highlights how calculating and manipulative Lugh can be... if it's for the betterment of the world it should be fine, right? RIGHT...??
Oct 30, 2021 1:38 AM
Apr 2020
The Goddess reincarnated a bunch of people to kill the Hero? Or it's a hero from other world? What's really intriguing about this is the Hero, a hero who saved the world then will eventually destroy it? Or the Goddess is the real enemy?

Anyway, this is really getting more fascinating. Everything is proceeding according to his plan. It's nice to know that they're acting for the benefit of their people. Unlike other areas like where Tarte came from, their jurisdiction is obviously more prosperous.

Like to see more of Lugh and his team's training. Didn't expect that this is a really good isekai.

Oct 30, 2021 3:50 AM

Jul 2013
I was loving this episode until the 2 year time skip. Meh @ the wifey fantasy stuff.
Oct 30, 2021 9:28 AM

Sep 2020
love the grow ups in this episode
girl got some bottys and boobs brah
animation nice
i like this more then mushoku with trash animation
Oct 30, 2021 11:23 AM

Sep 2019
Uncensored tits? hell yeah. Those kata scenes were so hot
Oct 30, 2021 10:07 PM

Mar 2014
So the hints we've seen about the goddess in the OP are starting to bear fruit. But I mean as an all-mighty Goddess it only makes sense for her to not rely on one human alone to make sure the job gets done... Seeing a lot of parallels between her and the organization MC used to work for in his previous life.

On the surface he puts up a friendly façade, while underneath he's an assassin through and through using everything at his disposal to complete his mission. But how long before those lines start to blur I wonder. That other dude becoming a NEET (and lol the Bofuri reference, I can't believe it's been long enough that that show's getting referenced now) shows how easy it is to fall into the temptation of a comfortable new life
Oct 31, 2021 12:40 AM

Apr 2015
codise the protagonist everything goes according to the plan I hope the hero comes out to see his level and see if the extra help is justifiable and I laugh a lot at the part that the goddess is invoked to other heroes it is logical each person makes different decisions this will be a reference that the third girl is reincarnated or another normal girl who got with the goddess

IF YOU KNOW SPANISH YOU CAN SEE THE CHAPTER BY MONOSCHINOS UNCENSORED
Oct 31, 2021 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
Bruh, she became thicc just within two years and she's only 12. Anime logic lol.

The Goddess probably has a knack for cosplays and her motive is still unclear.
Oct 31, 2021 8:47 PM

Dec 2014
would it be rude to say i dont really like the character designs? i mean what kind of 12 year olds are these? one doesnt look 12 and the other has a deeper voice than me, heck?
Oct 31, 2021 9:13 PM

Aug 2014
finally an ED !
They made her too big in some places ;d but who cares I want BD uncensored version fast! :D
that part with brainwashing was good ;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 31, 2021 10:42 PM
Jul 2020
KuroNavi said:
would it be rude to say i dont really like the character designs? i mean what kind of 12 year olds are these? one doesnt look 12 and the other has a deeper voice than me, heck?
Oh no, after puberty the voice deepens. and everyone is different, you can't say your voice is deeper because you're older than him. Also, when I hit puberty 5 years ago, I had a deeper voice than I do now.
Nov 1, 2021 5:29 PM

Dec 2012
With the purple outfit he looks so much like Killua
Nov 4, 2021 7:51 AM

Apr 2020
So that is the story with Taruto (Talt)...yes so the things that happened after...

I can spew shit on how Lugh is treating Talt, but I'm just gonna sit and let the thoughts cloud my head.
Nov 15, 2021 7:31 PM

Oct 2019
In this episode we learnt that the obnoxious goddess has apparently reincarnated hundreds of potential Hero assassins. There are backup plans, there are replacements, there are Plan Bs / Cs, there are redundancies, there are contingencies, and then there is "Potential Hero Assassin No 283 who was reincarnated a whopping 40 years ago" to assassinate the same Hero. Since Lugh was reincarnated 10 - 12 years ago this would suggest that he must be at least No 500+, perhaps even No 1000+. Damn, this goddess really wants to make sure that Hero is taken out.

All in the name of some silly prophecy which 100% is going to end up being self-fulfilling, as is the case with all prophecies. In other words the Hero is going to turn bad precisely due to the Goddess' plans to kill them. I have not read the light novel but I don't need to; that's just how 99% of prophecies work in stories. If you really think about it since she is the Goddess of that world she must be the one who supports and guides the Hero into killing the Demon Lord.

How would any Hero react when they learnt that after killing the Demon Lord the Goddess planned to kill them due to, er, reasons? Who wouldn't think the Goddess considered them expendable and useless now that they finished her dirty work? If that's not a reason to turn against the Goddess / fall to the dark side I don't know what could be..

This episode was rather cringe-inducing, and I'm not referring to the body examination of Tarte. Not only did we need to suffer the utterly unrealistic risible trope of man-eating blood-thirsty wolves one more time but because Lugh needed to, er, train, these particular wolves had zero self-preservation instinct on top of that; zero fear basically : one by one, down to the very last one of them, they attacked Lugh who easily killed them one by one, which is something no wild animal would ever do, in either our world or an isekai one. And Lugh's harem has not even formed yet.. Jesus..
Nov 16, 2021 2:14 PM

Sep 2018
What can I say, the sillier it gets the more I'm liking it.

Tarte is all of the badass we saw in the show's opening scene, and it's pleasing to see what a properly nutritious diet can effect on a body.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 16, 2021 6:39 PM

Jan 2016
this kata stuff is real weird.
Nov 16, 2021 6:40 PM

Jan 2016
borderliner said:

Tarte is all of the badass we saw in the show's opening scene, and it's pleasing to see what a properly nutritious diet can effect on a body.

yeah totally was the nutritious diet and not the artists that made her have that body...
Nov 17, 2021 6:25 AM

Sep 2018
Sulfur2 said:
borderliner said:

yeah totally was the nutritious diet and not the artists that made her have that body...

Totally not the artists ;-)

Lugh talks specifically about the importance of nutrition

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 22, 2021 3:51 PM

Jan 2013
Overall a great episode, the only thing that i disliked is the fact that he treats her as a servant, which i find a little odd.
I mean, she can be loyal to him without being a servant right?

Can't wait to see them in action tho!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 24, 2021 1:26 PM

Nov 2019
Me watching the uncensored version be like: That's the body of a 12 year old girl?!

Or is she older than Lugh? (physically)
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Dec 1, 2021 4:50 PM
Apr 2020
I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I really hope there isn’t much romance. I like how it is without it and he’s very indifferent when it comes to the girls, not like most, I guess, harem animes make it, though it’s not so much harem but it got that vibes considering who the maker is lmao.
Dec 16, 2021 1:39 AM

Dec 2013
I don't really see a reason why he actually needs an assistant in the first place but whatever...
Dec 30, 2021 4:47 AM
Jul 2021
alright cool cool the new girl tarte is being taught assassination the tuatha de way. also thank god i watched this uncensored or else it would just have been weird
Jan 15, 2022 10:01 PM

Jul 2017
Lowkey you can tell this is by the same creator as RoE lol

Mar 6, 2022 3:37 PM

Feb 2018
The character progression Tarte underwent in a single episode was more over 9000. So spear is her weapon.. and uhm.. yes yes the spear! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 13, 2022 12:06 AM

Apr 2011
Damn. Tarte grew big melons in just two years and grew pretty at the same time. And Lugh got to see her development. Lucky.

lol that guy turned into a NEET. So the goddess also takes others besides Lugh to kill the hero.
Apr 18, 2022 3:30 AM

Jul 2015
For a second I though Talt, who quite the dynamic body for a 12-year old, would turn out to be the other isekaied guy. Well lucky the goddess summoned Lugh as the other one seems hopeless.

May 1, 2022 10:40 AM

Sep 2012
Lugh ur brainwashing worked 2well
u only didn't create a assassin u also created love sick puppy
Memor said:
That 'body examination' scene was creepy (the other one too)... I would have felt a little better if Tarte had seemed even a little uncomfortable since she's new to the assassin business. It would have basically stated that it is indeed embarrassing and Lugh and his dad are the weird ones. but that didn't happen, so it just felt unnatural with how emotionless they were while being felt up naked =w=
but it was a nice episode overall.

its realistic (its called professionalism) sins in real life male doctors that examine women also are professional and show no emotion

Sugram22May 27, 2022 6:33 AM
Jul 12, 2022 11:13 PM

Apr 2009
So these are all experiments by the Goddess? How many did she sent out already before our MC came along?

The two-year time skip must be all part of the plan as well. LOL And we have servants now, I didn't see even a shadow of any household servants from the earlier 3 episodes.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 18, 2022 2:52 PM
Mar 2020
It's going smooth.
Jan 9, 2023 7:45 PM
Jun 2022
MC was pretty manipulative, brings up the morality of his mission
Dec 16, 2023 7:05 PM

Nov 2023
Lmao, he is cute after all. I would agree with the crossdressing ongfrfr
Dec 20, 2023 5:07 PM
Jun 2012
I see a trend with Blondie's concealed weaponry.
Jan 6, 10:44 PM

May 2020
I see boing, i press like. New character blonde girl unlocked. Now Lugh got a maid.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.