Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 19, 2022 9:10 PM

May 2012
If I'm completely honest I found this second part of the second season's pacing quite offputing, some episodes are superb while others feel like it takes hours to go through. A lot of groundwork is laid out but it was a bit too much if you ask me.

Still a nice season nonetheless.
Jan 25, 2022 8:06 AM

Mar 2015
Great way to end the second season, Laplace looks formidable as heck! Looking forward to the third season! Hopefully we'll see those clowns taken down!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 22, 2022 3:25 PM

Sep 2017
Yaggamy said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Can you tell me with a spoiler tag? (Can you even do that here? And I seriously don't care, I love it. But I see a lot of people trashing the show or not giving it a chance because he's OP and because the show is 'generic trash Isekai' which is SUCH bullshit imo

I apologise for quoting something from several months ago, I read the spoiler and now I'm curious about something in particular - as much as I'd like to read the source material, I know i'm very unlikely to ever have the free time available to do it. So I was wondering if you're able to tell me whether what you wrote under the tag is related to Chole?

I've been looking out this season for more info on the significance of Chole's scene from when Rimuru took all the kids to get attached to greater spirits, and we got nothing further, yet. I still think it's an important part of the story, and it seems to fit with the thing you mentioned, so if it is related, that would confirm what I've been considering. Thanks
May 22, 2022 5:56 PM

Nov 2019
Arcaedes said:
I apologise for quoting something from several months ago, I read the spoiler and now I'm curious about something in particular - as much as I'd like to read the source material, I know i'm very unlikely to ever have the free time available to do it. So I was wondering if you're able to tell me whether what you wrote under the tag is related to Chole?

I've been looking out this season for more info on the significance of Chole's scene from when Rimuru took all the kids to get attached to greater spirits, and we got nothing further, yet. I still think it's an important part of the story, and it seems to fit with the thing you mentioned, so if it is related, that would confirm what I've been considering. Thanks

Which is quite a long way off from where this season concludes.
May 22, 2022 6:29 PM

Aug 2019
Arcaedes said:

Yep, it's related to her.
Based on the pacing so far, Chloe's story is going to be continued in season 4:

May 23, 2022 10:16 AM

Sep 2017
@Offkorn @Yaggamy

Thanks for the replies, it's much appreciated. For now it's confirmed my thoughts on the greater spirits scene. I'll prob have to wait until it's adapted to see the full story. I did actually start reading volume 1 back when season 1 first aired, but I never got around to completing it. Purely a free time issue, there's so much I'd like to watch and read, but I only ever get to scratch the surface of my planned list ^_^

I'll be looking forward to see how that all pans out, and with that extra info now it makes sense how everything just keeps working out for Rimuru to get more and more overpowered.
Jun 4, 2022 9:04 PM

Nov 2011
This was great fun. I'm glad I started this series so late. I got to binge watch 48 episodes over the course of a week thanks to that. The movie announcement for November is hype.

I'm not much of a manga person, but I might try to give the Tensura one a chance. This series is super good.
Aug 9, 2022 1:28 AM
Nov 2020
man do be hakdooken
Sep 7, 2022 2:37 AM
Sep 2021
segera riliskan season 3
Sep 17, 2022 12:36 PM
Nov 2017
Man loved this anime! So good imo! Also that clown at the end hmm..
And of course Milim is the best, love her. :D She's also cute!
Can't wait for next season, really can't wait..
Oct 20, 2022 11:15 PM
Aug 2021
Really great show left on cliffhanger.
Nov 12, 2022 10:27 AM

Sep 2012
i like to know if how and when hinata finds out the truth
Dec 17, 2022 6:14 AM

Jul 2021
fucking love this anime. enjoyed every bit of it. i really wanted to see more of this, it's strangely comforting to watch this anime. easy 10/10. excellent excellent anime.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 5, 2023 7:27 AM
Jan 2023
Slime cartoon good
Jan 15, 2023 3:32 AM

Jul 2015
Overall this part 2 was kind of a letdown with the long build-up in the first half and the antagonist Clayman turning out to be quite incompetent and one-sidedly defeated.

Jan 27, 2023 8:18 AM
Jan 2023
Slime san é um dos melhores
Feb 3, 2023 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
no spoilers, i can say this much without spoiling: i half to say 1thing, Rimuru is digging hole to himself, i watched video where some1 kind of made LN in to VN, he named few strong demons who have hidden side, they act nice but u remember Yuri Aplha from Overlord she had hidden side to, similar situation ad they overestimate rimurus mind like guardians overestimate Ainz in overlord same with diablo, i men Diablo overestimate's hes mind as well and just like demiurge overestimate's ainz he plans for him and says its rimurus plan (only differerance hes plans aling more with Rimurus coals when in overlord its bunch of big misunderstandings), but the new ones may actually cause trouble, they are the type who would have fun behind rimurus back, type of fun that can hurt hes coals, hes so reclass and foolish, i was watching pits of vol 14 15 and 16, but Guy warned him about them though (and scolded him) but still they mite become a issue to him  
Sugram22Feb 3, 2023 11:11 AM
Feb 7, 2023 6:30 AM

Sep 2012
SPOILERS:
this mite happen next season of slime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2T9FZS_qAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBxrt2R_L40
rimuru is savage lol

more distant future
new it has come to this, Rimuro and Diablo= Ainz and Demiurge lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPL6UEGZaNs

EDIT:
my prediction to season 3, its mostly hinatas arc, her trying to resolve things with rimuru/make peace but instead ending up in another battle with him
Sugram22Dec 9, 2023 5:34 AM
Feb 21, 2023 9:51 AM

Apr 2021
This was yet again a wonderful season. I spent the whole day just watching slime, lol. It was worth it!!!! Season 3's gonna take a while so I guess I just have to wait!!! With this I have completed another great isekai show!!!
Feb 21, 2023 7:44 PM
Jan 2015
The world building is picking up. Theres cool stuff like demon councils now
Feb 25, 2023 4:34 AM

Feb 2022
Waiting for Season 3!!!
Mar 5, 2023 5:11 AM

Apr 2013
So let me get this straight... some random dude tells Hinata that Rimuru killed Shizu, she's hellbent on killing him and gives him no chance to escape. Some evil clown invades the holiest place she's guarding and she doesn't even attempt to pursue him? What the fuck?

First 2 episodes were buildup... I'm okay with this. Then another 2 episodes of buildup... this is a bit much, but as long as the rest is really good alright. Then two more episodes of buildup... 50% of a whole season, that's too much man.

Then we got 4 good episodes, well at least there's some pay-off. And then the last two episodes made no sense at all by letting Milim run rampage willingly(!) in another demon lord's domain. And thus endangering Carrion's subjects, Rirumu's subjects and her own subjects for... nothing. There was no payoff from her acting like Clayman's puppet, no bigger plan she served. Very disappointing and I'm generous in my rating because I really like the characters in this show. 7/10
Mar 22, 2023 2:24 AM
Mar 2023
best story and character dev ever
Mar 30, 2023 5:39 PM
Jan 2021
Liked romero transition and Diablo appearance
Apr 17, 2023 6:59 AM
Apr 2023
Guy is zesty as hell but would definetly smash any day
Apr 23, 2023 4:09 PM

May 2020
Dude this wasn't even a fight, and I don't want to use terms like one-sided as well.. because this was just something this series does for fun. Will build-up something so out of this world and then will be like, "sorry can't do anything, deal with it".

I know some other character will take place of now vacant, "super evil bad guy with an iq over 500", some time later in the story, which Clayman played for all this while, only for them to get nuked by Rimuru through one of his countless ultimate skills he has in his arsenal. But okay, hope they don't hype them this much lol.

I don't mind exposition heavy episodes, but we clearly got way too much of them in this part, though one good thing is, that trash Clayman is gone forever. Rimuru with his demon lord dapper was fine too.

For anything else, build-up being better than payoff for the nth time. 5/10. Same as last part.

Highest selling isekai light novel.. ha ha hahahaha.
Apr 28, 2023 12:07 PM
Apr 2021
was a really good anime ^^
May 13, 2023 1:54 AM
Mar 2021
i love it !!!!!!!.
Jul 6, 2023 11:56 AM
Apr 2018
Crazy stuff, wish Noir got more screen time
Jul 19, 2023 1:30 PM
Jul 2023
outstanding just outstanding
Jul 22, 2023 2:49 AM
Aug 2022
Veldora's Return Amazing.
excited for next season
Jul 23, 2023 1:53 AM
Aug 2022
Really really enjoyed this Season.
now I'm excited for Season 3.
next year Spring 2024 just wait
Sep 27, 2023 10:19 AM
Jan 2016
Oct 12, 2023 12:41 AM
Oct 2023
Amazing episode!
Veldora = best character
Oct 22, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2021
D tutup dengan sangat menarik, veldora yg menggunakan jurus kamehameha membuatku tertawa
Oct 25, 2023 11:37 AM

Nov 2010
Clayman's ultimate attack was badass, but as expected, it didn't even faze Rimuru. That is the one thing I dislike about these Gary Stu kinds of shows. It feels like a waste to see that attack do no damage. It's given the good guy will always win. The least they could've done is make the fight look cool and longer.

Laplace is awesome! I thought he was weak, but it looks like he's very strong if he gets serious. I'm looking forward to what these villains have in store for Rimuru. I also find it interesting that the Harlequin group genuinely cares for their own. I expected them to acknowledge Clayman's death, and that's it.

It took half this season of meetings, expositions, and build-up for something even Shion could've done by herself. They could've done the meeting, beat Clayman in the first two or three episodes, and used the rest of S2 to build up on Yuuki, the ultimate villain, for a cliffhanger ending and then S3. I'm also disappointed that they hyped up Milim's ultimate form during part 1, and I was hoping Rimuru would fight her in that form in part 2. What a waste!
Nov 24, 2023 6:01 AM
Jun 2012
Milim gained new baggage to go along with her vacation in the Animal Kingdom.

She's still my favorite character in the series. Veldora at a close second.
The dragons are the best.

Laplace gave a lot of new character development to his crew. Right there at the end. I hope they stick around as they have the most development of any villains thus far.

It was a solid end to a mid-point in the series overall story.

Looking forward to the next one.
Nov 27, 2023 4:15 PM
Jul 2021
gotta love the plot
Dec 10, 2023 11:48 AM

Sep 2012
i think next season is hinata arc, hinata trying to make peace with rimuru sins her god Luminus valentine met at this meeting and she propably tells her to back down and probably tells her the hole story, cause i bets Luminus and rimuru will have chat after this

ironic how anti-monster church worships a vampire demon lord :D

name drops reveled it so its not a spoiler
Dec 16, 2023 5:58 PM

Nov 2023
Well GG this was a good anime series although please add more uhh effort in the animation and details
Jan 7, 2:04 AM
Jan 2021
can't wait for the next arc!!!
Feb 26, 1:50 AM
Nov 2016
This Anime turned to s*** hard. Ep 1 was ok. then a buncha episodes of talking that could've been summarized in 10 minutes. Then we got a couple side characters only battles and then the long winded Demon Lord conference.
12 episodes with 3 episodes of content, at best.

3/10
Mar 15, 1:20 PM

Aug 2019
definetly weaker than part 1 but this was still good. excited for s3! might even watch that as it airs instead of waiting for it to end.
i like our vampire woman
HiljainenSipuliMar 15, 1:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 10:39 AM
Aug 2021
great show masterpiece

Apr 3, 1:40 PM
May 2019
hype as hell fantastic finale
Apr 9, 2:35 PM

Jun 2020
Hinata seems like not the brightest person so I hope for the best. But in this in this city lives two demon lords and one of the strongest Dragons no person with right mind gonna even come close to them expect of church
Apr 11, 3:04 AM

May 2015
This anime was super great! A second season with higher stakes, lower lows and higher highs. Yet Rimuru made some sacrifices, powered up, and brought sweet justice for his people. Can't wait for more fun times in season 3!
Apr 14, 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
Luminous and rimuru become teat drinking pastis after rimuru allows her to punish veldora and tells veldora hes not allowed to fight back :D

it probably happens in end of s3, cause it happened after that arc what s3 is about
Sugram22Apr 14, 7:44 AM
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Jan 2010
Surprisingly fun series, I have no particular complaints. I will say though, I like the contrast of human/humanoid formalities in comparison to the Demon Lords. The human/humanoids rulers use formal meetings and etiquette to express sincerity, establish relationships, and to size each other up. Demon Lords just have nothing better to do.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

188 by Failure_No1 »»
Apr 23, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

167 by prasos »»
Apr 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2021

141 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2021

251 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 20, 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.