Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, is it just me or does Nagisa look better than usual? For the finale, we got a lot of Saki and she tried hard to get noticed.

Naoya and his usual insane reactions is still present. Nagisa is also quite bold in this finale. Definitely a fun episode if you're a fan of Nagisa. Saki didn't want to be outdone as expected. Thank goodness Shino didn't get left out in this episode though. She finally got more screen time in these final epsiodes.
Sep 17, 2021 10:55 AM

Jun 2019
Man... what a finale. I really enjoyed seeing Nagisa's past and how hard she tried and how much she improved just so that she can be with Naoya, a Pepega like him. Well, getting all flustered and going on what feels like a marathon, Nagisa confessed her feelings, how she feels about being his No. 2.

But, props to Naoya, he sure knows how to win a lady's heart for sure and the same goes for Nagisa. She earned it, tbh. And, yes, they confessed in front of Shino that they are two-timing. Looks like a rivalry is gonna explode between Saki and Nagisa and maybe someone else in the next season. They sure look ready for it tho.

Not my favorite show of this season, but definitely one of the funnier ones, for sure. Enjoyment-wise...? yes, I enjoyed it, more than I initially anticipated. I wanna see more of Shino in the next season. Please.
Sep 17, 2021 11:33 AM

Jun 2021
Guy's this was my first seasonal anime that I follow and I really loved the journey....
The last episode was a bit emotional for me...
I don't know why but my heart is really sad
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Sep 17, 2021 11:39 AM

Jun 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, is it just me or does Nagisa look better than usual? For the finale, we got a lot of Saki and she tried hard to get noticed.

Naoya and his usual insane reactions is still present. Nagisa is also quite bold in this finale. Definitely a fun episode if you're a fan of Nagisa. Saki didn't want to be outdone as expected. Thank goodness Shino didn't get left out in this episode though. She finally got more screen time in these final epsiodes.

Heey, you are a crazy maan ...
Do you really watch that much anime..
And I have a question ,after watching that much anime which anime is your favorite
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Sep 17, 2021 11:49 AM

Jul 2017
OOH, Nagisa's backstory of how she met Naoya, and how he changed her life...being the same chad, brain-head of a MC that he is before she even entered their lives.

To past Nagisa though, Naoya looked like the perfect boyfriend role, and like said guy, worked hard to gain his favour A LOT. Dayum daughter, you've worked hard, and this is where you're at now, in this precarious polygamy of a relationship. If given a choice, Naoya and Nagisa would make a good fit for each other.

Of course, nothing can hide away from Naoya's ears, and he heard the whole commotion to the cat-and-mouse chase again. But to think that all 4 girls would convolute together in this argument marathon, man they can last quite long (at least for Nagisa and Naoya), which Nagisa confesses her feelings all clear towards him to be his No. 1 rather than be forever lunged in 2nd place against Saki.

TIME TO COME CLEAN, NAOYA! And the idiot Saki might not be OK with it, but Nagisa is prepared to fight this the whole way through, I'm throughly impressed. But to be interrogated by Shino is another problem in itself, not even Naoya's weirdness can save his 2-timing ego, and Saki her idiocy, but he went for 2nd base with their parents, what a man.

WOW, HOLY WOW. The final episode is just as great as the best episode ever to end this show with a bang, defo the best guilty pleasure of the season. Thank you Hiroyuki, and time to continue with the manga!
Sep 17, 2021 11:50 AM

Apr 2016
I honestly don't understand why was this hailed as one of the better ones of all the harem shows, or the most "unique", genre breaking one ... i didn't see any of that, it was pretty terrible in how ridiculous it was.

And no, that's not a good thing, if a show is stupid you don't praise it for it. "Ohh its so bad it's actually good Uhhhh", just no. Stop it.

if_jerry said:
And I have a question ,after watching that much anime which anime is your favorite

You know, the ones he has in his favorites ... .. .
Sep 17, 2021 12:01 PM

Apr 2014
Naoya the real man of 2021.
Almost half of the episode is about running across the mountain. lol..... Nagisa should go back to wear her glasses, she looks cuter with the glasses.
Shino fell in love with Naoya from the start. She should join his harem very soon instead of trying to destroy his three two-timing.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 17, 2021 12:03 PM
Jan 2020
Naoya is a great protagonist
Sep 17, 2021 12:03 PM

May 2020
Lots of Nagisa in this episode, we got to see how much determined she was to be with Naoya.

Running through the whole city and screaming out about your two timing, it's just too normal for Naoya. Got a kiss on cheek from Nagisa and now everything's out in the open, atleast they no longer have to hide it from Shino.

Wasn't expecting it to be this funny the time it got started, but it was a fun one and maybe we'll have more Shino time in a possible 2nd season, if it gets one.
Softhenic03Dec 4, 2021 2:09 AM
Sep 17, 2021 12:04 PM

Oct 2017
Nagisa backstory was nice, she worked really hard to change and she deserves happiness. Also the kiss was sweet.

Decent adaptation overall. It was sure fun to see this animated, specially with the great voice cast. This season ended with the revealation of Shino's feelings, we need season 2 to see more of her.
Sep 17, 2021 12:17 PM
May 2021
I'm going to miss the show I love this anime
Sep 17, 2021 12:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice to end with more Nagisa development, a kiss on the cheek is at least an improvement even though it's very slow to progress xD too bad they stop at this point because it's where it gets even more fun and interesting, I wanna see more of Shino in the anime :(
Sep 17, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2019
Nagisa themed finale lets gooooo. Loved the characterisation Nagisa got today. Perfect way to close out a phenomenal show. Shino also finally being honest about why she’s always in the mix.

There’ll be a lot of folks who won’t like this show because romcom/harem bad. But I absolutely had a blast with this. By far my fave romcom now and I hope the manga continues for a while yet because I’ve become really attached to these characters and their quirks and stupidity.
Sep 17, 2021 12:32 PM
Feb 2021
Eps 12 i am really impressed, nagisa back story, and how naoya take down for two girl is good for me
Sep 17, 2021 12:36 PM

Sep 2011
I really loved this anime, it was so hilarious ahah We have seen Nagisa's past and how she trained hard to confess to Naoya. Do you think they will make a second season? I want to watch more of this anime :(
BTW Imagine to see your crush confess to someone else lol
Sep 17, 2021 12:48 PM

Dec 2020
Naoya really gave everything to tell her that she can't give up.
Was so clear that shino finds out that he is with two girlfriends, I want to see more of shion pleasee.

One of the best comedy series this season, they got enough stuff for a season 2.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Sep 17, 2021 1:09 PM
Mar 2021
Changing it from 'Currently Watching' to 'Completed' was a hard moment, I've enjoyed this show so much. Please God bless us with a season 2.
Sep 17, 2021 1:10 PM
May 2017
Man i used to laugh a lot when i watch Hiroyuki's anime. But this series just won't do it for me.

5/10
Sep 17, 2021 1:17 PM

Sep 2014
My AOTS. Easily!

The black bars fucking killed me, what a genius move.
Mad props to Hiroyuki for creating one of the funniest anime I've ever had the pleasure to watch. I'm definitely reading the manga, that's for certain.

9/10
Sep 17, 2021 1:18 PM

Jan 2018
Finally, this episode gives me something I've been waiting for since episode 1, context and backstory for Minase on why she chose a guy who she already knew had a girlfriend.

And I still think flashback Minase LOOKS cuter than her current appearance. Character-wise she became much more lovable by this last episode, I kinda disliked her before but now Mirika is my least favourite. I think they did a great job developing Minase in general which was good since she was the one who technically started up this whole farse. Without her I'm pretty sure Naoya and Saki would be stuck in a monogamous relationship by now which is honestly how it should be in today's society.

Hold up, Shino had a crush on Naoya since middle school? Her whole endeavour into proving Naoya to be a douchebag was so she could give up on him? That's wild but Ig it makes sense cos all the girls need to be in his harem lol.

I think this is a misunderstood anime and doesn’t deserve being called this season's dumpsterfire. The first 2 or so episodes were cringe as hell tho, mostly because of things that weren’t elaborated on until now. If you can pass the first 2 or 3 episodes you can stomach the whole season. I do hope there'll be a season 2. Only other cringe aspect of this show imo are the characters acting like dumbshits in public.
But the biggest complaint against this show is that not only does it try to portray two-timing (and three-four timing in essence) as acceptable but also the "right thing to do" according to the mc's feelings. I can take harem in fantasy or any unrealistic setting but this anime is set in a mostly real-ish world so this is a bad message even for a comedy. I think this is the type of story that ends abruptly without showing the viewers (or readers) which of the competing girls won if it doesn’t get axed first.
0451Sep 17, 2021 1:23 PM
Sep 17, 2021 1:18 PM

May 2019
Sad to see it's over :(
It was a 10/10 for me! I had a blast watching this show.
I'm going to miss Saki Saki, Nagisa, Rika, Shino! I'm adding them to my waifu collection~
Naoya still nailed it! He taught us the value of never giving up!

I'm hoping for a 2nd season! :D
Loli hentai is hot.
Sep 17, 2021 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
What a great stamina those two have, damn. That was so dumb, hilarious and wholesome haha.

Shino finally spit out why she was so keen on ending their relationship. Turns out she has feelings for Naoya but when he got into a relationship with Saki she thought it was all over and she had to move on but Nagisa proved her wrong. Don't give up, girl. If you go for it, you have the advantage of being Saki's best friend xD.

And so it ends. I already get sad when an anime I love ends but this being the only manga I follow makes it even more special. What a great adaptation! The VA definitely made me love the characters even more. Something funny is that in the manga my best girl is Mirika but the anime has made me love Saki so much. Ayane Sakura is just the best.

Hoping for a season 2, I need to see the current arcs animated.

The score is unfairly low/10.
Sep 17, 2021 1:33 PM

Apr 2018
Ah, the Nagisa backstory. Still remember reading this in the manga. Shit was mad funny. Her determination to get in shape and work for Naoyao was incredible. A hard-working but way too stupid girl aka Nagisa. Managed to accomplish her goal in the end. Sakisaki and Nagisa pretty much shined this episode too after her backstory. A wonderful and funny ending.

Seriously loved this anime even though it's so fucking terrible with no serious plot and blant characters. It's way too enjoyable. Hopefully this will get a second season cause the next arcs are great!

The artsyle was just clean, eyes were beautiful and the animation was good for a SOL anime. Op/ED were both catchy. An enjoyabe anime for people with no braincells (Aka me).

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 17, 2021 1:34 PM

Feb 2017
i should stop watching shows with 'kanojo' in the title bc every time i do it just turns out to be really really bad.

where was the funny/10

placeholder text
Sep 17, 2021 1:44 PM

May 2016
Sadly the anime finished without getting a single naked butt scene for Saki 😔, while we got several naked butt shots for the other girls 😒
Anyway the anime was funny AS HELL!!!
A really great romance comedy anime with pretty good characters, the story was great and funny and the art was also great and fit the comedy atmosphere in this anime, I give it a score 9 / 10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2021 1:51 PM

Nov 2011
I don't understand why you end with a Nagisa episode when Saki was his girl friend to begin with. The anime continued to be a questionable one as to whether or not it's a romance or comedy anime.
This episode was the cringiest one yet. I'm supposed to feel happy for Nagisa that Naoya changed her life? She is basically a less annoying Milika.

This story should have brought Shino into the mix way earlier. She is like the side kick who brings even more stupid moments to an anime. Like we saw in the past three episodes.

Saki literally carried the anime in terms of comedy up until the last three where Shino was awesome as well.
Felt bad for her at the end Cause both Nagisa and Milika got to kiss Naoya and Shino was butt ass naked on top of him.

5/10 only for Saki and the Potential of Shino.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 17, 2021 1:53 PM

Mar 2021
Man, watching that running scene with Nagisa and Naoya made me tired 😅 After the problem was resolved with a kiss on the cheek, Minase started acting like a real girlfriend to Naoya. She started to show her true feelings. It feels like they were having a genuine two-time relationship. I guess Shino is also in love with Naoya? Yet I still think that the harem route is the best option so that everyone will be happy in the end 😅

I'm surprised that I wasn't sad with the anime ending. Since I'm going to continue their story by reading the manga 😁 Overall, a great anime, one of my favorites in this season 😍
RavaresSep 17, 2021 2:12 PM
Sep 17, 2021 1:57 PM

Mar 2010
The chasing around was a bit dragged out, and even tho there was some progress with shino.. I just didn't think it did much.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 17, 2021 1:59 PM
Jul 2021
Damn this episode made me love Nagisa even more! It made me kinda wished this was just about Nagisa and him after rejected him the last time. I can't believe that Nagisa said he's a nerd and that running went on waaaaaaaaaaay too long. This is the FINALE don't have them spend HALF the episode on running!! Seriously though loved this episode, glad they ended on a Happy note. Although I do wish Saki had been more assertive and grabbed his other arm and said she was with him too and kissed his cheek like Nagisa did. I really hope we get a S2, this is definitely one of the funnier Anime for me and unfortunately a lot of people trash it.
Sep 17, 2021 2:01 PM
Apr 2021
IT BETTER GET A SEASON 2!! Cause DAMN was that good !
Sep 17, 2021 2:04 PM
Jul 2021
LoliSenpai0x said:
Sadly the anime finished without getting a single naked butt scene for Saki 😔, while we got several naked butt shots for the other girls 😒
Anyway the anime was funny AS HELL!!!
A really great romance comedy anime with pretty good characters, the story was great and funny and the art was also great and fit the comedy atmosphere in this anime, I give it a score 9 / 10

Lmao damn didn't think about that, did they do a shot of Minase? Seriously Want a S2. And a time skip in whatever the last season is(if it keeps going 🙏🤞, although I won't hold my breath) with the three of them getting married in secret or something (or by then 4? Or 5?). I really do like Rika way more than I thought, and I don't want any of them to be sad in the end.
Sep 17, 2021 2:14 PM
Dec 2019
Really good show up till now, but the final episode wasn't very funny. Maybe it is because to me every character except Nagisa is funny (though she has her moments, like the blackmail photo), and this episode was centred around her.

Which I find a bit strange, as Saki was the original girlfriend and I get the feeling she gets shafted the most (maybe this is the joke in itself - that she was the first one, but is last with pretty much everything else). Or it might be a reflection on the fact that a tsundere which frequently flips between boths modes will have a hard time in a harem (in contrast to most other harem shows, where this archetype "wins" quite frequently). In contrast to Mirika, who is a tsundere that flips from tsun to dere and then stays true to her feelings (when talking to Naoya, at least). Probably overthinking things^^

Saki's VAs killed her character and made this a pretty fun ride. Btw. Saki's German subtitles on Crunchyroll were pretty gold as well - not direct translations but I feel they brought the intentions across very well, in particular when she insults Mirika. And yeah, more of Shino would've been great, but that is for the manga or potential second season to discover.
SylverthasSep 17, 2021 2:43 PM
Sep 17, 2021 2:22 PM

Apr 2020
I’m really love this episode, perfect way to end it. With Nagisa backstory and the running scene at the end. Also the possibility of Shino falling for Naoya, I just love it. My opinion for the anime as a whole, it’s stupid and trashy, and I fucking love it, especially since I really love the original manga as well. Sad to see it end today, really hope they’ll announced season 2 soon. Overall, this anime was a hilarious ride, and I hope we’ll meet again in season 2.
Nina supporter for life💕
Sep 17, 2021 2:32 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So they finally adapted the whole Nagisa chase scene and that part was hilarious when I saw it in the manga. Nagisa's backstory made me like her a little bit more and she has the same amount of determination as Rika the only difference is that Nagisa was being too passive about it. Saki finally tells Shino that she's being too timed and Shino does not like that. It turns out that Shino also has feelings Naoya too and wants Saki to stop Naoya's two timing.

Despite the series premise being dumb and the characters being a little bland and superficial this series still find a way to be entertaining with its over the top comedy. At the end of the day its still a trashy harem/rom com series.

I give it a 7/10.
Sep 17, 2021 2:58 PM

May 2021
Quite an emotional last episode. Nagisa really stepped up her game and now they are all dedicated to Naoya xD. Hope we get a season 2.
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 17, 2021 3:00 PM

Jun 2021
Well, here we are now at the end of the journey. Cleary it felt sad when you update your stats from "currently watching" to "completed"

Well, Nagisa's past gave her all the development which she needed in this season. Her reasoning to love Naoya. BTW, How the hell can someone run that fast and long wearing a waist high dress ?!! She got some real talent. Now both Nagisa and Saki are equal to Naoya.

Animation felt very inconsistent, seeing how much they outsourced, it can be understandable. Well, OSTs were perfectly placed throughout the season and i like that ! The cringe level could have less if they do all those screaming in private rather than in public.

And to more, guess what ? Shino too have has her crush towards Naoya! She's gonna try her hard to break this [s]three-timing[/] two-timing relationship so that she can gave up her feelings. If S2 possible, she has more screen time and character in the next. This episode jumped 2 chapters ahead after the onsen arc, but furthermore, anime adapted the manga very finely.

This was an anime original scene, but it's worth a 100

And kuddos to Hiroyuki Sensei for his absurdly made hilarious series. We are lucky that it was a manga adaptation rather than a LN ! I've been caught up with the title, as a this week it's on ch 73. And at the end, I hope S2 would be soon !!

~ Weeboo
Sep 17, 2021 3:18 PM

Jan 2018
I enjoyed it so much. Sakisaki and Naoya were soooo funny. Overall one of the best comedy anime of the year. 8/10

We need a Season 2. But i’m sure we won’t get that, so i’ll read the manga instead.
RE:ZERO !!!!!!!!!!
Sep 17, 2021 3:28 PM
May 2021
The mere fact this episode had by far the least amount of Rik* since her introduction in the story, makes this a 10/10 episode.

But in all seriousness, it was a good finale. Good to see Nagisa got some much needed character development and now she'll be more honest with herself and to those around her. Really love that.

Shino was also great. We all need a friend like her...it seems she also has a crush on Naoya..hmm.

Good season overall, would definitely be down for a season 2
Sep 17, 2021 3:30 PM

May 2021
I really like how sakisaki looks like here

oh and yeah amazing episode

Sep 17, 2021 3:32 PM
May 2021
SoraSenpai said:
I don't understand why you end with a Nagisa episode when Saki was his girl friend to begin with. The anime continued to be a questionable one as to whether or not it's a romance or comedy anime.
This episode was the cringiest one yet. I'm supposed to feel happy for Nagisa that Naoya changed her life? She is basically a less annoying Milika.

This story should have brought Shino into the mix way earlier. She is like the side kick who brings even more stupid moments to an anime. Like we saw in the past three episodes.

Saki literally carried the anime in terms of comedy up until the last three where Shino was awesome as well.
Felt bad for her at the end Cause both Nagisa and Milika got to kiss Naoya and Shino was butt ass naked on top of him.

5/10 only for Saki and the Potential of Shino.

Don't you dare compare Nagisa to the narcissistic bitch that is Rik*.
Sep 17, 2021 3:40 PM

Jan 2021
I feel so depressed that this ended

Will my Friday's ever be the same again?
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Sep 17, 2021 3:47 PM
Feb 2021
80% of the show: Teenagers screaming their feelings at each other to spaghetti western music.
20%: oppai
Sep 17, 2021 3:53 PM

Aug 2020
I'm confused and happy at the same time. This was a fun trip, and the characters gave me some hilarious situations.

On this episode, Nagisa confessed all of her feelings, and that she worked hard to get Mukai's attention. She got no shame to be honest, and is the reason that everything started. Even though she knew about the relationship between him and Saki.

Mirika appeared less here, but left her mark trying to stay on the battle for Naoya. Shino was exactly my reaction, and she's the only character that hasn't lost her mind xD

Overall, this anime was good but in a weird way. I enjoyed lots, and hope there will be a second season.

Sep 17, 2021 4:31 PM
Mar 2021
This was the dumbest and most stupid anime i've ever seen. The characters were annoying as fuck the comedy was dry and the story was blurry in places. The only good thing about this show is character design. Goodbye and good riddance. What a car crash.

Anyway 15/10
Would watch again
#bringonseason2
Sep 17, 2021 4:33 PM
May 2021
It’s a decent adaptation to me. I’m glad that all the four girls are introduced and Shino, despite the lack of screen time, manages to have a good final moment in terms of character development. Now it’s time for manga.
Sep 17, 2021 4:34 PM

Apr 2015
For a clumsy girl like Nagisa, she managed to run so damn far without tripping, and that while wearing a dress no less, I am impressed!

Overall this show was incredibly hilarious, for both the good and wrong reasons. Fanservice was great and it's honestly the guilty pleasure of summer 2021. 7/10 Lets hope that a possible S2 brings more Shino!
Sep 17, 2021 4:45 PM

Sep 2015
Wow, that was an actual perfect ending!! I thought there are going to be missing puzzles that won't fill my satisfaction gap, but this SEALS THE DEAL!

And now both Minase and SakiSaki are both loving Naoya just as equally now like how it should be, Minase changed even more and had developed from this episode !

I will definitely read the manga for this, I find this anime to be a 8.5//10 for me
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 17, 2021 4:56 PM

Mar 2021
i'm a little underwhelmed to be honest...i was hoping naoya would at least kiss saki and nagisa in the finale. (also they kiss each other and become a true ot3 but that's beside the point)

might read the manga for this, might not - i have a lot on my plate as it is. if we ever get an s2, though, i'll totally follow it
Sep 17, 2021 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
Nagisa demonstrated liking Naoya with her running after Naoya overheard her past conversation.

Nagisa became involved with a passion for Naoya.

This episode felt like it wasn't the last episode.
Sep 17, 2021 5:33 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a great final episode, it ended the spa vacation arc, and had a lot of Nagisa focus, we even learned how she originally fell in love with Naoya. Also loved the bit where they openly admitted to their two timing relationship to Shino lol. Lastly, love to see that Shino had feelings for Naoya all along, but she’s helping her best friend pursue him instead, makes me sad that this is the end because I wanna see more of her!

Man, I’m honestly really sad this show ended. This was easily one of my favorites this season, as someone that loves romcoms and harems, this was perfect for me. It had cute waifus, amazing hilarity, nice fanservice moments, what else can you ask for. It was a great way to turn my brain off every Friday and I’ll never forget it. I definitely don’t think it was “trash” or “hot garbage” like I kept seeing every week on Crunchyroll, I truly enjoyed this one.

As for a best girl, probably Saki, I’m usually into the blue haired waifus, and while I love Nagisa, Saki did it a little more for me this time. Milika and Shino were also great, I feel like Shino could have been a favorite if she had more screentime tho, she already kinda is anyway lol. I really hope a Season 2 is announced!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.