Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2021 12:06 PM

May 2018
Mio is too precious haha I want her to kill me so badly UwU
Sep 3, 2021 2:48 PM

Apr 2018
It's back to your typical dense and overpowered MC but hey, it's still fun. Tomoe and Mio trying to seduce Mikito was hilarious. Sadly, he escaped xD
Mio's precious time with Mikito got interrupted by the elves LOL.

And once again, we see an UNDEAD AINZ? Maikyuu black company, slime and now this LOL
SideCharacterKalSep 3, 2021 2:52 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 3, 2021 8:59 PM
Mar 2012
lol Makoto archery meditates so hard he rebirthes!?
Makoto & Mio handhold date achieved, show done pack it up, except now there's new pun Eris.
Sep 4, 2021 4:28 AM

Apr 2015
kalel33 said:
zyke said:
Well he already turned down beautiful girl who confessed to him before the isekai so clearly he is after something else than a pointless harem. Surprisingly people can say something and not actually mean it.

That monologue was in his head, not directed at anyone. That was his true thoughts and he wanted a pointless harem. That's why this anime is so disjointed. Remember also when he thought he was going to find his heroine but she ended up being the orc? Either play the asexual character, the unreluctant blushing innocent character, or be the harem builder. Outside of the monologue and the hooker seen, he's been pretty much asexual. The author should just stick with the asexual theme and quit these rare tidbits that throw off his behavior 99% of the rest of the time.
Because there is no way someone chooses the people they fuck based on whether they have romantic feelings towards them. Seriously, not everyone sees women as objects like you do. Only person who really knows the character is the author in the end.
Sep 4, 2021 4:49 AM

Apr 2015
Kuolonen said:
zyke said:

I guess there is no point trying to explain this to an incel.

Somebody is projecting hard. Don't worry, I am sure one day you can have normal human relationships.
Your definition of "normal" is so detached from reality I sure hope not.
Sep 4, 2021 7:40 PM

Feb 2012
oof i hated that "almost-r*pe" scene.
Sep 5, 2021 4:54 PM
Aug 2021
zyke said:
Because there is no way someone chooses the people they fuck based on whether they have romantic feelings towards them. Seriously, not everyone sees women as objects like you do. Only person who really knows the character is the author in the end.

Ah, you're one of those guys. You SIMP for women but watch anime that completely objectifies women. Fan service, scale figures, artwork, etc all objectify women. If you have an issue with women being objectified then how can you be an anime fan? That's like being a pacifist but belong to a site like AR15.com. You must be in middle school or early high school and not have had a relationship yet.....guaranteed.
Sep 6, 2021 10:10 AM

Apr 2015
kalel33 said:
zyke said:

Ah, you're one of those guys. You SIMP for women but watch anime that completely objectifies women. Fan service, scale figures, artwork, etc all objectify women. If you have an issue with women being objectified then how can you be an anime fan? That's like being a pacifist but belong to a site like AR15.com. You must be in middle school or early high school and not have had a relationship yet.....guaranteed.

I like fantasy, if there is some boring harem involved I can usually tolerate it. Dont care for any of the mentioned tropes either, again just shit you have to deal with because you have bunch of horny morons like you who like that kind of shit.

Your guesses are so far off and ridiculous its just telling me that im talking to a little kid.
Sep 6, 2021 6:30 PM
Aug 2021

I like fantasy, if there is some boring harem involved I can usually tolerate it. Dont care for any of the mentioned tropes either, again just shit you have to deal with because you have bunch of horny morons like you who like that kind of shit.

Your guesses are so far off and ridiculous its just telling me that im talking to a little kid. [/quote]

Nope, over 30 and married. Thing that gives your age away is you don't see them in people in their 30's, unless they still haven't had a relationship. You see the Simping with very young and idealistic guys. Get some years and experience under your belt and you won't have that pure thought you do now. Men objectify men, with looks and money, and men objectify women with looks. It's a symbiotic relationship.
Sep 7, 2021 1:15 PM

Nov 2009
SideCharacterKal said:
It's back to your typical dense and overpowered MC but hey, it's still fun. Tomoe and Mio trying to seduce Mikito was hilarious. Sadly, he escaped xD

And once again, we see an UNDEAD AINZ? Maikyuu black company, slime and now this LOL

TBH, he isn't "dense" tho.

He literally realized Mio's soothing was to "sleep with him" afterwards.

And he already got the idea Mio and Tomoe was trying to "force sex" onto him with bondage... while he gives the reason that he loves them like Family and not as "lovers" and decide to escape.

Which he runs into Emma (this pig girl's probably the best choice for our MC BTW...), who immediately figures out what happened to our MC stuck on a tree.

___ ___ ___

"Dense" is when a MC doesn't realize they have a harem or someone wants to "sleep with them" after countless hints and flags.

Example: a girl goes into MC's room naked, MC: "you're going to get a cold, put some cloth on" and heads back to sleep like nothing special happened without a second thought and doesn't think about it anymore later treating it as just any other normal day.

(but this MC does kick his bed, notices he was being seduced by that prostitute, notices he was about to be bondage sex'd)

___ ___ ___

On other note... Our MC's power level is now reaching the "Goddess" level, but just his power/ mana level, since he obviously can't reformat the Goddess's curse/blessing that makes it so he can't speak Human "common" language. (meaning he's still weaker than the Goddess)
amlgSep 7, 2021 1:24 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 8, 2021 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
Mio's relationship with Makoto I think the relationship between these two to have a fight over a handshake is very exaggerated, it doesn't make much sense.
Sep 8, 2021 6:40 PM
Oct 2020
Love them as family is the worst excuse cuz it’s valid but so stupid.
Sep 9, 2021 6:59 AM
Jan 2018
So every time he focused on archery . He was dying and reviving how does that work ?

So he transferred or expanded/spread his mind his mind into the target ? Then reformed himself and each time he did it he was dying and reviving which caused his manner to grow ?

Also the MC isn’t dense he knows when’s he is being seduced

Also if that bed scene was reversed it would have gotten an entirely different reaction. Lol
Mattinator95Sep 9, 2021 7:03 AM
Sep 17, 2021 11:01 AM

Mar 2010
Haha unintentional suicide, what a madlad, and to only get stronger kek.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 17, 2021 11:03 AM

Sep 2015
I really like the balance of Mios and Tomoes relationship, fighting, talking normally, cooperating and etc.

<3 Tomoe, your concern for Young master though!

And that scene where Mio and Tomoe draggged youngmaster away to a room!
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 25, 2021 9:31 AM

Apr 2011
I am shocked that Makoto actually died and reborn multiple times making him much more power thats already the level of a god.
Oct 6, 2021 1:04 AM

Apr 2009
Literally holy shit! This is a new mechanic for me on the isekai, I suppose there are other anime or characters who have gone on with this path and I can think of a few already. Bow practice technique of dissipating your consciousness equals death (from Tomoe and Mio's explanation) without him actually dying, but dying on this world equals rebirth along with mana increase and his is nearing godhood levels already after probably numerous deaths and rebirths from just mere and harmless (on his POV) bow practice, aside from Mio and Tomoe's distress of his "temporary" death...crap! that goddess will be even more keen in going after him after all this time he was forgotten and moved on.

...and an elder lich came out! O_o Was that from him? Or from Mio? Or FOR him?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 16, 2021 12:05 AM

Oct 2019
Makoto was almost raped by not one but two monster-women at the same time. Does Mio really want to have sex with him or eat him I wonder.. Is she conflicted like
- for those of you have watched Beastars?

I do not know who the ambrosia flower guardians are but the hyumans who were following Mio and Makoto are shady af. They expected Mio and Makoto to defeat the guardians and then take the flowers for themeselves ffs.

One even pretended to be a prostitute to seduce him apparently. Are they working for Rembrandt? Is that his plan? We shall soon see. I also wonder if Skeletor is connected with the guardians or not..
Feb 3, 2022 1:35 AM

Jul 2017
My guy gets so deep in concentration that it literally kills him and brings him back. Fucking hilarious. That's definitely a new one LMAO!

I'm really gonna need a doujin that does this ep justice if you know what I mean.

Jul 28, 2022 1:00 AM

Sep 2012
pussy, u have 2ladies throwing themselves at u and u run

i see them as family is just excuse ur reaction said something else, typical pussy

tofei said:
Literally holy shit! This is a new mechanic for me on the isekai, I suppose there are other anime or characters who have gone on with this path and I can think of a few already. Bow practice technique of dissipating your consciousness equals death (from Tomoe and Mio's explanation) without him actually dying, but dying on this world equals rebirth along with mana increase and his is nearing godhood levels already after probably numerous deaths and rebirths from just mere and harmless (on his POV) bow practice, aside from Mio and Tomoe's distress of his "temporary" death...crap! that goddess will be even more keen in going after him after all this time he was forgotten and moved on.

...and an elder lich came out! O_o Was that from him? Or from Mio? Or FOR him?

he should do it more cause Tomoe said goddess may kill him so he need to double hes power to be ready for her

Sep 19, 2022 1:04 PM
Sep 2020
Não tenho muito oque dizer sobre este episodio.
Oct 18, 2022 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
This episode is so good

Apr 23, 2023 7:45 AM

Apr 2013
So I guess that hooker was actually and adventurer trying to exploint him. Isn't that the blonde girl he met outside before entering the city?
May 3, 2023 10:19 PM

Nov 2022
The moment Makoto turned off his consciousness felt like the world has ended with Tomoe and Mio. These two may not be human, but they sure are a keeper.
Jun 2, 2023 10:35 AM

Aug 2019
I didn't really find the first half of the episode that interesting, but it looks like Makoto might get powerful enough to take down that Goddess. And now we've got some new adventurers who want to order Makoto around and take the Ambrosia? Something this all has something to do with that orc we saw half way through the episode. Also who the heck was that at the end 0_o
Jul 29, 2023 2:11 AM
Jun 2023
kalel33 said:
I'm kinda getting tired of him being oblivious to Mio and Tomoe. At the beginning he had thoughts to having multiple waifus but now he just seems asexual. Even the girl that looks like the girl from his past hasn't even been brought up forever and other than making sure to save her, he really hasn't thought of her at all during her absence. Then, this episode, he thinks of taking a hooker up on her offer and doesn't deny the thought to Mio and Tomoe, but never thinks about other women.

This anime is all over the place.
kalel33 said:
I'm kinda getting tired of him being oblivious to Mio and Tomoe. At the beginning he had thoughts to having multiple waifus but now he just seems asexual. Even the girl that looks like the girl from his past hasn't even been brought up forever and other than making sure to save her, he really hasn't thought of her at all during her absence. Then, this episode, he thinks of taking a hooker up on her offer and doesn't deny the thought to Mio and Tomoe, but never thinks about other women.

yup unfortunate it’s because they’re are trying to grab the teenager’s as the demographic and it just ruins the show not to mention it the balance in comedy could hav been better in like episode 8 9 or ten one of those but it was just nonstop comedy like ok we get it
Sep 30, 2023 12:22 PM

Apr 2018
He friendzone them ... damn it hurts !

How he can see them as a family... Good thing he didn't said it otherwise they would be crushed...

Great episode. I liked that special moment between them. Needed more honestly, but i'll take that little "fan service"
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Sep 30, 2023 12:30 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to kalel33

@kalel33 It's because it's more focus as a "Shonen" i guess more than a "Seinen".

So obviously, they'll avoid to go to deep on the "s*x" part. It's the very same in Overlord where after 5 seasons, nothing really happen for the MC.

-- I think the only Isekai where the MC goes deep into the s*x stuff is Mushoku Tensei.

--
And yes it would have been better if we had that "ecchi" stuff in plus. but hey i guess they want the kids 8-10 years old to be involve in that anime too.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Nov 11, 2023 11:52 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
I’m so jealous of this mf XD
Dec 20, 2023 10:10 AM
Jan 2018
Reply to Azuchi
Yeah this show is definitively AOTS for me. There's comedy, action and it's an isekai so there.
The almost "r*pe" scene was funny as hell. Our man is getting more powerful without noticing.
@Azuchi Late but I'm not a fan of the whole female on male rape stuff being shown as a gag in this case it just made them seem like a pair of entitled incels, after all he's not obliged to have sex with them and they'd tell or have similar thoughts gto any man who wanted to bone them but they weren't interested.
Dec 20, 2023 10:14 AM
Jan 2018
Reply to SideCharacterKal

@SideCharacterKal Wasn't trying to seduce more like flat out try to rape him, won't be surprise if some would hate them for this scene had sexes been reversed.
Dec 20, 2023 10:20 AM
Jan 2018
Reply to Miaunix
oof i hated that "almost-r*pe" scene.
@Miaunix Same hate scenes like this reverse the sexes nd won't be surprised if show showed them as villains, neither they or anyone is owed anything and wished instead of fleeing he put his. foot, down, beat them up ,said similar to what I said.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2021

139 by CastledSmile51 »»
May 19, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

139 by Fantocho666 »»
May 15, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

73 by AkiFosu »»
Apr 30, 1:00 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.