Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 1, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I've never seen Mio so sensitive before until this episode lol

And lol, she and Tomoe are very jealous after seeing a woman trying to seduce him. I think there's a bit of overreaction from the both of them though. Jesus Christ. Between the two of them, I think Mio had more of an overreaction. What a cliffhanger. Next episode should be amusing.
Sep 1, 2021 8:23 AM

Apr 2016
Aww they all had a nice chill party with good food and drinks around the fire.

Ehh ... so basically mc-kun is so OP that he can accidentally die out of ... drawing a bow. I mean its so stupid :D lol, like hes so OP its now an actual problem lmao.
Sep 1, 2021 8:24 AM

Jun 2019
Piptheives and Eggsactly. Noice. Tomoe's fragment is so cute. Looks like Makoto is far too OP from what we've previously thought. He's on the level of the goddess and the goddess wouldn't hesitate to kill him as she already dislikes him.

Mio and Tomoe need to chill sometimes. Give the man some god damn breaks every once in a while. He almost got spoiled there. Mio's moments got crushed by those people out there. Of course, she would be angry. The next episode seems like it's gonna be dope.
Sep 1, 2021 8:53 AM
Aug 2021
I'm kinda getting tired of him being oblivious to Mio and Tomoe. At the beginning he had thoughts to having multiple waifus but now he just seems asexual. Even the girl that looks like the girl from his past hasn't even been brought up forever and other than making sure to save her, he really hasn't thought of her at all during her absence. Then, this episode, he thinks of taking a hooker up on her offer and doesn't deny the thought to Mio and Tomoe, but never thinks about other women.

This anime is all over the place.
Sep 1, 2021 8:58 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Yeah this show is definitively AOTS for me. There's comedy, action and it's an isekai so there.
The almost "r*pe" scene was funny as hell. Our man is getting more powerful without noticing.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Sep 1, 2021 9:08 AM

Jan 2021
So now he's more OP for committing suicide a few times.... I'm going to try it too, wait for me...

Shin and Mio were like, "WE are going to give you that special service" 😂
Hahaha, in the end, Emma supremacy

Man, they always leave us at the best time, ahhh. Btw Nice EP
Sep 1, 2021 9:24 AM

Oct 2017
Even after Mio and Tomoe went that far Makoto still didn't give in, lol what the heck. Also his mana keeps increasing eh. Maybe someday he'll kick that goddess' ass.
Sep 1, 2021 9:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So every time he shot an arrow he dies and resurrects which increases his mana... wow xD Mio and Tomoe were really horny this time, seems like they're in a bad situation now
Sep 1, 2021 9:48 AM

Jul 2017
The twins Aqua and Eris coming in with pipthief and eggsactly.

LOLS Tomoe and Mio coming in with their affections that somehow got sideswiped. Akina of the Alke looks like Tomoe but acts like Mio though, another waifu-like character.. As ell as the other species that are being trained by both Tomoe and Mio, and the demiplane ranking becomes an influence land for all towards Young Master Makoto in every way possible.

Makoto training his archery skills to control his power, and that has gotten both Tomoe and Mio pretty worried. The reconstitution of death is what got them, and is pretty influential to their speculations. So shooting a bow equals the power of a god, I see

Makoto unintentionally scoring big time in a red-light district...and leaving both Tomoe and Mio are absolutely furious lols to the point of almost raping him for their love. Good thing that Makoto managed to escape to the demiplane, and in the process, get some good gear from the dwarves and harvest some ambrosia flowers with Mio in the forest.

Some good comedy this episode, but to fend off against Aqua and Eris, and the prostitute being an adventurer, this is some action incoming. COOL DOWN MIO!
Sep 1, 2021 9:56 AM

Apr 2015
kalel33 said:
I'm kinda getting tired of him being oblivious to Mio and Tomoe. At the beginning he had thoughts to having multiple waifus but now he just seems asexual. Even the girl that looks like the girl from his past hasn't even been brought up forever and other than making sure to save her, he really hasn't thought of her at all during her absence. Then, this episode, he thinks of taking a hooker up on her offer and doesn't deny the thought to Mio and Tomoe, but never thinks about other women.

Yeah somehow he doesnt want to fuck people he considers family. Maybe incest is normalized in your family but clearly not in his.
Sep 1, 2021 9:58 AM
Jul 2021
Who understands what the end scene or image meant, when they showed like an image of overlord with a dark red aura around.
Or is it just me overthinking??
Sep 1, 2021 10:40 AM
Aug 2021
Oluwafavour said:
Who understands what the end scene or image meant, when they showed like an image of overlord with a dark red aura around.

I know, right? I was thinking about it. But it's too random
Maybe it's Mio literarily releasing her inner demon? Haha xD

Or theory 2: It's the God of death coming to punish Makoto for escaping death too may times
Sep 1, 2021 10:50 AM
Jul 2021
jo-onis said:
Oluwafavour said:

I know, right? I was thinking about it. But it's too random
Maybe it's Mio literarily releasing her inner demon? Haha xD

Or theory 2: It's the God of death coming to punish Makoto for escaping death too may times
. Nahhh
It isn’t mio
Uhmmm... God of death, I like that one
Sep 1, 2021 10:53 AM

Jul 2015
Makoto's Mana continues to increase, he will probably become stronger than the Goddess eventually.

Also those adventurers are definitely greedy type. Also that Skeleton at the end, Something is going to happen.

Sep 1, 2021 11:40 AM
Aug 2021
zyke said:
kalel33 said:

Yeah somehow he doesnt want to fuck people he considers family. Maybe incest is normalized in your family but clearly not in his.

They're not even human, let alone blood relatives. They were hitting on him from the beginning, so that excuse of him bringing it up 8 episodes later is crap. He could have banged them from the outset but he had zero interest. The author threw that in there as a poor excuse of why he never banged either one. He's never shown love to either one, family or love interest. He looks at them as more of a tool and necessary burden most of the time.

What about the redhead girl that looks just like the girl from his past. Nothing. He might as well blow some cock because he's shown zero motivation to hook up with anyone. Look at the Alke women in this episode. He isn't interested in them at all, even though they're hot. At least in the slime anime, Rimuru loves women, is excited to see hot women, and he doesn't even have genitalia.
Sep 1, 2021 12:38 PM

Nov 2019
Aqua and Eris... Really?

I think I like MC's interactions with Mio and Tomoe but it feels shoehorned in. In fact, everything just happens, like following some storyline list. There is a lack of an organic feel to it all.
In fact, I believe everything has been a rush job and the 12 episode schedule is not good for an isekai that is probably at least Kumo-Slime-Overlord tier. Sigh.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 1, 2021 12:45 PM

Nov 2011
Man there was a lot of good and serious moments in this episode.

First Tomoe's fragment getting a head pat went directly towards Tomoe that scene was cute AF.

Man oh man though seeing Tomoe's and Mio's eyes when they thought Makoto died was really something. When they eventually found him it was a pretty heavy scene imo. While Mio was crying it seemed like Tomoe was more relieved and she even had a tear roll down her face as well.

The Red Light Scene seemed pretty random though because it didn't explain why he was there. is that where the shop is located or closely located too?

i can understand Mio and Tomoe's jealously as well since they do have strong affections for Makoto but Makoto fucked up by saying "It's none of your business" He should be more aware of their feelings imo.
Doesn't excuse the potential rape though.

Pretty good ending. I am excited for next week.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 1, 2021 1:02 PM

Feb 2017
Have I been missing some short between episodes or something? Because almost on every episode I feel lost for the first few minutes.

BTW is Makoto part saiyan with the whole "each time you die and come back to life your power level goes up"?
Sep 1, 2021 1:42 PM
Aug 2016
So tired of seeing characters run from women that are interested in them. This trope is horrible and unfunny after seeing it so much.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 1, 2021 2:57 PM
Aug 2019
What's the meaning of "Tsukimichi " ?
Sep 1, 2021 4:28 PM
Sep 2018
Ashhk said:
So every time he shot an arrow he dies and resurrects which increases his mana... [...]

Don't think the author meant actually dying but it is what the characters in that world grasp most.
I assume it will be again something like his conscience or being transfering into a mana-state as he focuses, and when he snaps back to reality, so does his body & mind and along probably sucks up more mana that's added to him. Well something along that line.
I like it when authors try to explain the mechanisms of the world more detailed.
Sep 1, 2021 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
Makoto getting stronger the bow he was using had something related to his power that he's earning even Tomoe's respect.
Sep 1, 2021 5:32 PM

Dec 2013
Mio got extra screen time and was super cute this episode.
Sep 1, 2021 5:48 PM
Dec 2019
I like this show so far and it's kind of surprising that the Makoto is already as strong as a god.
Sep 1, 2021 5:54 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
First second of episode they already present with a funny character. The movement, her puns, death or die, she would be a good comedy match-up for Waka-sama. I wonder how that short dark-skinned girl all of that things. Curiosity kill the cat!

Demiplane progress much and used a little party to celebrate the succession of the company plan establishment. Everyone simply love their Waka-sama. That alke maid, tho, slowly turned into a proper waifu with that decent look. Tomoe also so loveable this episode, especially with the chibi fragment. Shit. No wonder she got that head pat. The next section with the diffusing the conciousness matters with Makoto just by using an extreme level of focus before shooting the arrow, kinda out of mood honestly. Because suddenly turned the whole fun into a serious info dump. But anyway, by looking at Tomoe again, i think its fine.

What again? Experiencing death and then rebirth, concealing or diffusing your conciousness into the target, effected to his mana pool to explode and decided to be the same level of goddess. Tomoe fear it will make the goddess angry and exterminated all of them. But its also kinda interesting to see how the real goddess reaction about Makoto change, and ofc the fights between them, if there's one.

Anyway, enough with that, i like how Mio and Tomoe still dare challenging themself to sleep with Waka-sama, especially after that thing happened. Too bad, your Waka-sama family-zoned you both and ran away instantly. Even though that little tsun moment kinda make me burst out laughing in a fast way xd. The tease of Makoto's sister. I wonder if they will appear at those Isekai, tho.

Next, fast-forwarding everything to the Ambrossia flower hunt, they finally met with the duo dark-skinned girl. Ofc everything turned out into a mess. How its get solve? Lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 1, 2021 6:14 PM

Apr 2015
This was all over the place, I was getting kinda annoyed.
Sep 1, 2021 7:59 PM

Apr 2020
lmao. the mc is sooo awkwarddd. He should just tell mio and tomoe that he sees them like family.
the pacing has defenitely increased from last few episodes
water
Sep 1, 2021 8:09 PM

Jan 2020
pacing felt a bit off at times but mio is awesome. She might be my favorite of the series so far

Sep 1, 2021 8:49 PM
Apr 2021
kalel33 said:

He sees Mio and Tomoe as family, therefore he doesn't think of them in a romantic or sexual way! That adventurer girl is absent because Tomoe made sure that she was busy so that she wouldn't steal the mc from them!
Sep 1, 2021 9:13 PM
Mar 2021
That makes sense why he always stay on level 1 but his power increases overtimes. I guess He basically dead then reborn each time he's training/fighting. His god-level power is probably destroying user body and existence for a while.

Damn Mio and Tomoe are seriously jealous.
Sep 1, 2021 10:00 PM
Dec 2019
Mio and Tomoe are working together but for what ? To fvcc with mc lol. It was hilarious.
Sep 1, 2021 11:19 PM

Apr 2015
kalel33 said:
zyke said:

They're not even human, let alone blood relatives. They were hitting on him from the beginning, so that excuse of him bringing it up 8 episodes later is crap. He could have banged them from the outset but he had zero interest. The author threw that in there as a poor excuse of why he never banged either one. He's never shown love to either one, family or love interest. He looks at them as more of a tool and necessary burden most of the time.

What about the redhead girl that looks just like the girl from his past. Nothing. He might as well blow some cock because he's shown zero motivation to hook up with anyone. Look at the Alke women in this episode. He isn't interested in them at all, even though they're hot. At least in the slime anime, Rimuru loves women, is excited to see hot women, and he doesn't even have genitalia.

Did you ever consider that not everyone shares your desire to stick their dick in any hole they see? And being blood related makes zero difference in regards whats considered family.
Sep 1, 2021 11:33 PM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! Damn, the ending segment was chaotic as fuck. I really like Eris already, she speaks funny and acts funny lmao. I knew that prostitute was familiar, she was in the OP in her adventuring look.

Makoto's so op that he gets even more op just by practicing with a bow, I like that him being too op is a problem though. Also loved Mio's reactions this episode. Mio and Tomoe are down very bad. I like how Emma immediately realizes what happened to Makoto lmao, objectively best girl. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 2, 2021 12:48 AM

Jan 2009
kalel33 said:

It's not that he's oblivious, this is kind of a minor spoiler but it won't effect much.

Swagernator said:
Ehh ... so basically mc-kun is so OP that he can accidentally die out of ... drawing a bow. I mean its so stupid :D lol, like hes so OP its now an actual problem lmao.

Not exactly, what's basically happening is he's literally ascending the physical plane every time he does it, he both is and isn't technically dying, it however should point out that he's well in the realm of godhood now.
Sep 2, 2021 1:20 AM

Apr 2015
The scene were Tomoe and Mio thought Makoto had died had caught me by surprise. They genuinely felt shocked and worried. Quite a powerful scene.

The prostitute scene was kinda funny, I love how quick Tomoe and Mio were to grab him away from that blonde to even make a move on Makoto themselves. I can't blame them, especially after the whole discussion on his mana growing so absurdly large. My weak self would have given in many episodes ago

Those twins really are Aqua and Eris eh? Now even Ainz showed up at the very end. XD
Sep 2, 2021 2:08 AM

Feb 2015
I like this show but the MC has no sex drive at all. I mean he has two attractive women throwing themselves at him. Dont give me that family nonesense either. Its very tropey and its the only part of this show I dont like.
Sep 2, 2021 2:44 AM

Mar 2021
Never thought you could get OP from committing suicide a couple of times, also Makoto just give in already and accept the service
Girls in my class start to cry if I even make eye contact with them
- Ishigami Yuu
Sep 2, 2021 7:17 AM
Apr 2018
zyke said:

Did you ever consider that not everyone shares your desire to stick their dick in any hole they see? And being blood related makes zero difference in regards whats considered family.

Nice moving of goalposts. First he shouldn't fuck them because they are "family" (which makes perfect sense, I talked to some random girl yesterday, she is my sister now), now it's because he shouldn't randomly fuck everything (even though he has literally fucked nothing so far, and those "holes" as you call them are willingly showing affection and interest).
Sep 2, 2021 7:36 AM

Mar 2021
I was surprised by Tomoe and Mio's reaction while they were eating. It turns out that something is off with their master. So Makoto's power is on par with the Goddess. That's expected since his the MC.

Every time Mio is present, I can't help but admire her charming attitude towards her master. The way she rushed to see if Makoto's okay feels like she's his wife or girlfriend. I love watching her expressions every time she's with Makoto. I can feel that she loves him very much 😍 Damn, I wish was Makoto 😅
Sep 2, 2021 8:38 AM

Jul 2014
Ayyee why is anyone not mentioning the Dragon Ball reference here?

I love how Tomoe explains this while saying Makoto gets stronger every near death exp like a saiyan does, well not exactly but you get my point lol.
I see people are chill, having a great time and even questioning why Makoto didnt want to screw the two of them when he was almost literally raped but reverse the damn roles here and we gonna be getting *CANCEL THIS SHIT!* and people throwing a fit. Seriously... frickin double standards.
Sep 2, 2021 10:55 AM

Apr 2018
Just have sex with them.
Sep 2, 2021 1:36 PM
Aug 2021
zyke said:

He monologues about his unfortunate state of not having the typical isekai where he has a harem of beautiful women. He points out all he has are "those two". So obviously he wants a harem of beautiful women fawning over him.
Sep 2, 2021 1:40 PM
Jan 2021
so the MC is so powerful that he can die from himself and hes also so powerful that he can probably kill that stupid goddess.
Sep 2, 2021 3:02 PM

Apr 2015
Kuolonen said:
zyke said:

Nice moving of goalposts. First he shouldn't fuck them because they are "family" (which makes perfect sense, I talked to some random girl yesterday, she is my sister now), now it's because he shouldn't randomly fuck everything (even though he has literally fucked nothing so far, and those "holes" as you call them are willingly showing affection and interest).

I guess there is no point trying to explain this to an incel.
Sep 2, 2021 3:06 PM

Apr 2015
kalel33 said:
zyke said:

He monologues about his unfortunate state of not having the typical isekai where he has a harem of beautiful women. He points out all he has are "those two". So obviously he wants a harem of beautiful women fawning over him.

Well he already turned down beautiful girl who confessed to him before the isekai so clearly he is after something else than a pointless harem. Surprisingly people can say something and not actually mean it.
Sep 2, 2021 3:17 PM
Aug 2021
zyke said:
Well he already turned down beautiful girl who confessed to him before the isekai so clearly he is after something else than a pointless harem. Surprisingly people can say something and not actually mean it.

That monologue was in his head, not directed at anyone. That was his true thoughts and he wanted a pointless harem. That's why this anime is so disjointed. Remember also when he thought he was going to find his heroine but she ended up being the orc? Either play the asexual character, the unreluctant blushing innocent character, or be the harem builder. Outside of the monologue and the hooker seen, he's been pretty much asexual. The author should just stick with the asexual theme and quit these rare tidbits that throw off his behavior 99% of the rest of the time.
Sep 2, 2021 6:47 PM

Feb 2017
kalel33 said:
zyke said:

That monologue was in his head, not directed at anyone. That was his true thoughts and he wanted a pointless harem. That's why this anime is so disjointed. Remember also when he thought he was going to find his heroine but she ended up being the orc? Either play the asexual character, the unreluctant blushing innocent character, or be the harem builder. Outside of the monologue and the hooker seen, he's been pretty much asexual. The author should just stick with the asexual theme and quit these rare tidbits that throw off his behavior 99% of the rest of the time.

You know he could just be a teen, a geeky shy inexperienced teen, you know the type that consume enough erotic material he thanks a god for cleaning his computer of the filth but when push comes to shove he's too shy to do anything and on extremes even run, but nah thats just some trope someone came up out of nowhere since no MAN would turn down a pussy.
Sep 2, 2021 7:53 PM
Jan 2021
The only problem in this episode is mio anger lol..
That failed rape scenes is hilarious..
Sep 2, 2021 9:21 PM

Oct 2008
so hilarious episode!
the performance of VA Akarin for Mio was absolutely impressive!
oh man! don't mess with these 2 super minions Mio & Tomoe!!!
5/5.

Sep 2, 2021 10:54 PM
Apr 2018
zyke said:
Kuolonen said:

I guess there is no point trying to explain this to an incel.

Somebody is projecting hard. Don't worry, I am sure one day you can have normal human relationships.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

72 by Raphaela28 »»
Apr 12, 2:48 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

138 by YuuHead »»
Feb 23, 1:53 PM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

70 by Raitron_Oblivion »»
Feb 5, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.