Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 12, 2021 9:10 PM
Apr 2021
Siegfried10 said:
The firat three LN volumes are the prologue of the story and there isnt any real threat to Rio, the actual story starts in Volume 4 (which is after the Yagumo arc). The anime will only cover 5 volumes so we wont get to see much, but in the season finale we will see two skilled fighters besides Rio.Then again, Rio is tok Overpowered until Volume 18 (a hypotetical season 4 with this same rushed pacing for all seasons) which is a huge negative point of the series.
I sincerely doubt this'll ever get a season 2, much less a season 4. I would say that that's a shame, but this is one of the most lifeless adaptations I have ever seen, so I suppose in a way it's probably a good thing no one has to suffer through any more of this drivel.
Aug 12, 2021 10:26 PM
Feb 2020
Rio starts his next journey as Kirito

Am I misremembering? I thought we confirmed she was from Japan a few episodes ago
Aug 12, 2021 10:48 PM
Sep 2008
The village will give you a sword, a black cape, an harem even if you dont want it and you will always be remembered as 'Kirito'.
CesarMagnanAug 12, 2021 10:57 PM
Aug 13, 2021 6:21 AM
Sep 2016
theGodde said:
Siegfried10 said:
The firat three LN volumes are the prologue of the story and there isnt any real threat to Rio, the actual story starts in Volume 4 (which is after the Yagumo arc). The anime will only cover 5 volumes so we wont get to see much, but in the season finale we will see two skilled fighters besides Rio.Then again, Rio is tok Overpowered until Volume 18 (a hypotetical season 4 with this same rushed pacing for all seasons) which is a huge negative point of the series.
I sincerely doubt this'll ever get a season 2, much less a season 4. I would say that that's a shame, but this is one of the most lifeless adaptations I have ever seen, so I suppose in a way it's probably a good thing no one has to suffer through any more of this drivel.

Yeah, i dont see this getting a season 2 either. This is the kind of series that only gets an anime to promote the LNs.

The LNs are already mediocre but with the rushing, bad animation (most of the time at least) among otger things, its probably for the best.
Aug 14, 2021 10:47 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
SideCharacterKal said:
This anime has a lot of timeskips. Only a year this time.
And damn, he got a whole new harem.

And the villian appears again. Idk what his maingoal is. But this time, he had to steal some wyvern eggs. They're probably worth a lot.

Rio defeating the wvyern with just a few attacks was very overpowered.
Can't complain, it's your typical overpowered mc.

Latifa and Rio finally told each other where they're from. I expected a different reaction.

And finally, he's leaving. And Rio's getting a massive amount of items. Most of them are useful. The ''Kirito'' back in the end xD

Cries for blue rose
Aug 15, 2021 12:28 PM
Jul 2021
This episode exceeded all expectations. I read the manga before (I'm not giving out any spoilers), and this had pretty good coverage of it. The episode had some action, drama, celebration, and harem moments. We even had Celia at the end, which was great. I'm glad I got to see her again since it has been a while. Great content, the pacing is excellent, and I can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 22, 2021 1:48 PM
Dec 2020
lol the protagonist looks like kirito when wearing a robe
Aug 24, 2021 4:03 AM

Mar 2009
I like how this dude constantly leaves all the people who care for him behind. Very mean.
Aug 24, 2021 5:18 AM

Apr 2011
Rio beat up that Wyvern really nice.

Suck he has to leave Latifa on his journey.
Sep 9, 2021 12:57 AM

Dec 2012
So that's the origin of the Black Swordsman Kirito

Sep 15, 2021 10:32 PM

Mar 2014
Now clad in black, the Kiritofication is complete. lmao

At least they finally shared their past life history before parting
Sep 23, 2021 1:20 AM

Jul 2015
Haruto/Rio already resembled Kirito (SAO) somewhat but now that he has that black coat he has completely become his clone. I feel bad for the wyverns here, not only did their egg get stolen but they lost that unborn wyvern baby and also its parent in the process of retrieving it.

Sep 23, 2021 10:04 AM

Sep 2020
Unkrowned said:
Haruto/Rio already resembled Kirito (SAO) somewhat but now that he has that black coat he has completely become his clone.

Same VA too lol.

--------------------------------

Welp the whole arc was a bust, that to be expected I guess.
One more arc before the actual story starts huh.
Sep 26, 2021 11:01 PM

Aug 2018
Now he really does look like Kirito, lmao!

They told eachother about both being japanese! Too bad they didnt talk about the bus though :/

Oct 8, 2021 1:53 PM
Aug 2017
Another good episode. This anime has gotten so much better since Rio left the shithole of a kingdom.

The only thing that pisses me off now is the kingdom can't stay out of Rios life. Rio needs to just go bomb the place and kill all the nobles so he has no more problems.

Ending song good

Onto the next episode
Nov 10, 2021 8:58 AM
Jul 2019
And it seems that his strange plan was not that egg, but to steal the whole hive of dragons. But worse, she didn't even care about her man until she got rid of him mercilessly. 😐 And this Latifa behaves like a child after being reincarnated in front of this wolf, 🤭💙 yet only now does she find out that he is from Japan like her. But his armor is extremely similar to Kirito's.
Nov 15, 2021 11:45 PM

Apr 2020
again something is seriously wrong with this epsiode
13 years old girls are drunk???
May 26, 2022 7:01 AM

Sep 2012
i think the drunk girls are confusing romantic interest and friendship cause they looked like they are interested him in romantic way

Latifa was train in art of assassin and new she can't take care of her self and needs big pros protections and thats why she can't go with him, that's ridiculous writing, i like the series but this part is ridiculous
NaughtySempai said:
again something is seriously wrong with this epsiode
13 years old girls are drunk???

elven customs :D

elves have different life span maybe its their drinking age there, maybe our 13y equals 18 for elves cause of their long life span

youngest yes was 13 and oldest among them 16 to be precise
Sugram22May 26, 2022 7:16 AM
Aug 17, 2022 11:33 PM

May 2010
Tbone_ said:
Did they really carry that egg for 1 year what a weird time skip.

Damn! I was distracted by the fact that all the crew just ignored the dead guy and aborted dragon fetus, and totally missed this even worse plot glitch. The script-writers need a better editor for sure LOL.
“Money can't buy dere”
Oct 2, 2022 4:06 AM
Sep 2021
Nice episode, we see Rio defeats the wyvern and saved the spirit village, and his off to his new adventure leaving latifa behind.

I give it 6/10.
AnimeSrkOct 2, 2022 6:27 AM
Apr 24, 2023 7:25 PM
Aug 2022
GOOD GOD!!!
YEAH!!!
Oct 21, 2023 6:46 AM
Aug 2023
What the heck happened to Latifa?! She was a bad-ass assassin who almost killed Rio, but now she's so useless she can't even run for cover or dodge for her life due to fear/indecision.

And when they revealed to each other they're both from Japan, I expected them to at least tell each other their Japanese names, where they lived, or something referential to bond over, like how they each died in the bus accident. It's sort of like when two people finding out they both went to the same high school a decade ago, they'd be like "no way, remember so-and-so teacher?" or "you remember that time there was a fire in the cafeteria?". But Rio and Latifa both act like they don't need to say anything more about it.
Jan 20, 9:17 PM
Apr 2013
EP 6

Im sure nothing could possibly go wrong

Oh look they conveniently have a magic bag for rio. and a sword aaand armor too?
My only real problem is.
So we had 3 eps of latifa, and it seems now it's her turn to get sidelined.
And then the other girls were like, really rushed.
No idea whats going to happen in the remaining six eps, i assume something is gonna happen and then plot twist

Another post ed scene this time. Who's gonna show up next ep?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

158 by Playcool »»
Mar 11, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2021

70 by Kraum »»
Feb 2, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.