Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 19, 2021 3:34 PM

Nov 2020
Damn this was fucking bloody asf, Fushi is basiclly ubeatable. Looking foward for the next episode!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jul 19, 2021 4:07 PM

Dec 2014
Feel really bad for Fushi being forced into that tournament. He's too kind for it. :(

I don't particularly like Tonari, the rest of the kids seem okay but I can't seem to bring myself to like Tonari, especially after Gugu and his greatness.

I hope Piyoran is okay.
Jul 19, 2021 5:49 PM

May 2018
I really can’t stand Tonari, nor her “devil may care” attitude. I hope she gets roughed up by the Nokkers.

The crazy bitch is back? I was sure Hayase’d be locked up in Yanome by now. She’s got some kind of twisted obsession with Fushi; like she wants to have his babies, or something.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jul 19, 2021 6:14 PM

Nov 2011
Fushi finally turned into someone who is not dead and it PARONA!!! LET'S GO!!!

Great episode and I can't believe that BITCH is back
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 19, 2021 6:20 PM
Oct 2020
Atavistic said:
Ugh, why did the show bring Hayase back? I mean, I know she survived and all, but she is one of the worst characters in the entire show. I would say worst, but Tonari somehow manages to be even worse and I refuse to feel anything for her and her band of merry men when they inevitably get killed for emotional manipulation purposes. I barely even paid attention to their names as there is no point caring at all about any of them.

Honestly, the exploration of this island society with Tonari and co honestly felt like a mediocre episode of Kino's Journey, like a rip-off of that show's gladiatorial country Kino travels to.

Also, why is Fushi just able to transform into Parona without us viewers or Fushi seeing her death, if indeed she is dead? You can't just rewrite the rules at random, without any foreshadowing or explanation: that's just bad writing, and it was obviously done to allow Fushi a cheap way to beat that guy who wouldn't back down. And it's now fairly obvious that this whole tournament is going to end with Fushi taking on Hayase in the final battle and having to decide once and for all if he wants to kill people or not.
Didn't it cross your mind that Parona's possible death must be linked to Hayase's return in some way and that it will be explained in the next episode? this is a cliffhanger
Jul 19, 2021 6:22 PM

Jun 2019
I still don’t like that girl and her gang of personality-less misfits. Fushi can transform into people that haven’t died now I guess? I wonder what the conditions are for that. Idk why he couldn’t have won using Gugu’s body, it’s not like his only use is spitting fire.
Jul 19, 2021 6:22 PM
Oct 2020
_Joseph_ said:
That tournament lasted very short and he it was very lame animated xD but the rest was nice. Fushi got to know the place surrounding him and he talked more with the dark ghost that is keeping follow him xD I don't know how and why he transformed into Parona at the end :/ it was very confusing since she didn't die, but I hope we can get to see hoe he did that in the next episode, or maybe I should re-watch this ep to know more well how it works
Didn't it cross your mind that Parona's possible death must be linked to Hayase's return in some way and that it will be explained in the next episode? this is a cliffhanger
Jul 19, 2021 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
Fushi's new environment is really strange the events in the tournament outside amazing.
Jul 19, 2021 7:09 PM

Jul 2016
Well, the author sure made it super easy for me this time. Tonari is beyond annoying and I can't wait for her to die so we can move on to the next uninteresting arc.

Oh, and the lunatic woman, Hayase, from the first arc is back... does that mean Parona is dead? I mean, raiding the village where Fushi was last saw to seek information would be the first way of action for someone like her.
Jul 19, 2021 7:26 PM
Nov 2020
I wonder why Fushi finally decided to turn into Parona after so much time has passed. (Just because of the random memory?) Lol at the other fighter for wanting a "bite"...
Jul 19, 2021 7:26 PM
May 2021
Parona appears again, I really love that girl.
And for me, those kid are kinda annoying for me.
Let's hope Fushi could win without killing, but let's see.
Jul 19, 2021 7:58 PM

Jan 2021
Seems like it's almost time for Fushi to confront his past once again. I was surprised when he transformed into Parona during the fight, but even more so when Hayase showed up and licked in his sleep.

Jul 19, 2021 8:08 PM
Nov 2015
Don't know if it's just the direction that is too bland (probably, because it's been like that most of the time in this show, even though the animation is good), or it is exactly like the source material.

But I feel like him turning into Parona could've hit way harder than it actually did. You know, it's the realization that Parona is dead. Decent moment at most.
Jul 19, 2021 9:02 PM

Apr 2012
I'll laugh my ass off if Fushi ever transforms into Pioran.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 19, 2021 9:23 PM

Apr 2021
So the Tournament started and now Fushi gone to the 1v1's...nicee...Good episode
Jul 19, 2021 9:53 PM

Mar 2016
Gross!! Hayase, gross!!!

I love that the tournament is not very tense. We know Fushi is safe, so we don't really need unnecessary tension. But, Hayase is here, and she has gone against Fushi before. So, next episode may be a bit more tense.

Didn't think about this when I read the manga, but how does money work there? Do they pay taxes? Who decides the value of things? Who decides salaries? How does the money even circulate around?

I can finally talk about Parona's death. She is my favourite female character in this series. She is one of the best female characters in shounen anime. Her arc didn't revolve around a boy, and she was an independent person. And, she died off screen. That makes me so sad. At least, the last time we'd seen her, she was a hero.

I like how they made the view from Fushi's bloody eye.

Fushi is not hiding his secret very well.

This world has churches. That is never a good sign in fantasy stories.

I wonder if this is the last arc. Based on the opening, it does feel like it. I really wanna know how they'll conclude everything.
FuMomo-kunJul 19, 2021 9:58 PM
Jul 19, 2021 10:06 PM

Jan 2011
not a fan of this arc at all so far
Jul 19, 2021 10:22 PM

Nov 2019
LMFAOOO WHEN THE CHICK WITH THE SCARS LICKED OUR MCS FACE WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP? she crazzyyy im surprised the dude in the black the “creator” didn’t stop her. that lil black girl kinda looks like casca from berserk what a cutie i dont really like her personality tho
TyDrianJul 19, 2021 10:29 PM
Jul 19, 2021 10:23 PM

Nov 2019
LOL this anime is so funny tho when our mc turned into a girl mid fight and his opponent was like
“just a taste 😩” LMFAOOO i love this show even tho its painful it can be funny at times.
Jul 19, 2021 10:25 PM

Nov 2019
Janethan23 said:
I'll laugh my ass off if Fushi ever transforms into Pioran.

LMFAOOOOO that would be so funny
Jul 19, 2021 10:27 PM

Nov 2019
superfluo said:
Parona appears again, I really love that girl.
And for me, those kid are kinda annoying for me.
Let's hope Fushi could win without killing, but let's see.

yeah the kids are annoying for me too i kinda sympathize for them tho their lives are rough that islands barbaric
Jul 19, 2021 10:28 PM

Nov 2019
kuwangpa said:
I wonder why Fushi finally decided to turn into Parona after so much time has passed. (Just because of the random memory?) Lol at the other fighter for wanting a "bite"...

i was laughing so hard 💀
i didnt expect parona to be so strong too she folded that man with one shot
Jul 19, 2021 10:30 PM

Nov 2019
[quote=SouthRzVa message=63882145]Well, the author sure made it super easy for me this time. Tonari is beyond annoying and I can't wait for her to die so we can move on to the next uninteresting arc.

LOL THATS SO MEAN BUT I FEEL YOU 💀 very annoying
Jul 19, 2021 11:32 PM

Jan 2018
The animation of the first battle looked lackluster. Thankfully the latter was really good.

Jul 19, 2021 11:51 PM

Nov 2019
Atavistic said:
Ugh, why did the show bring Hayase back? I mean, I know she survived and all, but she is one of the worst characters in the entire show. I would say worst, but Tonari somehow manages to be even worse and I refuse to feel anything for her and her band of merry men when they inevitably get killed for emotional manipulation purposes. I barely even paid attention to their names as there is no point caring at all about any of them.

Honestly, the exploration of this island society with Tonari and co honestly felt like a mediocre episode of Kino's Journey, like a rip-off of that show's gladiatorial country Kino travels to.

Also, why is Fushi just able to transform into Parona without us viewers or Fushi seeing her death, if indeed she is dead? You can't just rewrite the rules at random, without any foreshadowing or explanation: that's just bad writing, and it was obviously done to allow Fushi a cheap way to beat that guy who wouldn't back down. And it's now fairly obvious that this whole tournament is going to end with Fushi taking on Hayase in the final battle and having to decide once and for all if he wants to kill people or not.

I love how pretty much every assumption you make in every episode turns out to be wrong
Jul 20, 2021 12:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I feel like Pioran actually being targeted from the beginning, considering her status as a criminal from Yanome still intacted and be the reason of her imprisoned. Poor Fushi, not knowing any shit.

But, this Tonari girl actually kind of an interesting girl and quite crazy with no fear over her activities, toward the whole island dangerous residents, even to Fushi. Well, no shit, she was a part of those ridiculous prisoner island. Soo. Her group also quite decent, i feel like there's lot of darkness surrounding their past. But, they still managed to smile, which is kinda frustating Fushi.

Fushi being inexperience over those another unique human problem, really couldn't do anything rather than just follow up everything until to that point. Yeah, into that point. A lot. Parona, Hayase, and Nokkers. I feels like rather than rely on one to two person, and lead them to die in a personal, why not just used an entire people of those island to help you, Fushi?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 20, 2021 12:57 AM

Apr 2011
Glad my wifey Hayase made it back and more twisted than ever!!

I wonder her lick on Fushi face was a trigger for his transformation into Parona. I felt not killing Hayase back then with a arrow was a mistake by Parona. Hayase probably massacre the whole village and was sent to this island as punishment for losing the Immortal, but was lucky enough to meet up with Fushi again?

Jul 20, 2021 1:04 AM

May 2021
So bad that the most attractive character of this anime died off screen. Will never see her tits

Jul 20, 2021 4:16 AM

Jul 2013
wow. they introduced new premise.
noice

Jul 20, 2021 5:04 AM

Feb 2019
I bet the mysterious woman is that soldier woman from the Yanome arc. The one that went almost died after Fushi turned into that bear god, the one who killed March.
Jul 20, 2021 5:07 AM

May 2021
Shikkakku said:
I bet the mysterious woman is that soldier woman from the Yanome arc. The one that went almost died after Fushi turned into that bear god, the one who killed March.

Dude it literally shows her face scars, you dont have to bet anything

Jul 20, 2021 5:54 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, this is gonna be exciting...characters like Hayase and Parona are back...maybe this is what it means to grow and develop, now Fushi can transform to people from his memories...really interesting, man. Honestly, I'm really enjoying this anime, out of the box story...arghh must wait 1 week again...so curious...
Jul 20, 2021 6:55 AM

Feb 2019
Gween_Gween said:
Shikkakku said:

Dude it literally shows her face scars, you dont have to bet anything

Ah I don't remember anything of her face since it was so long ago since we saw that arc
Jul 20, 2021 6:57 AM
Dec 2020
I hope these kids die and islanders all die already, im so tired of them, they're making my opinion of the anime go down lol
some people...
Jul 20, 2021 8:55 AM
Oct 2007
I'm not feeling this arc... Not sure if my expectation was skewed by the manga readers that shared the story turn bad from this point onwards or it's just really not up to the standard I was hoping for...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2021 10:47 AM

Jan 2017
Those kids are so annoying
Jul 20, 2021 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Parona's death really jjust came out of nowhere. In fact, why did she try to shoot Hayase at all? Even if she did kill her, their HQ would probably just send more people to look into both Fushi and the village.
And now she squandered the second chance Fushi gave her.
Jul 20, 2021 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
luccide said:
I'm not feeling this arc... Not sure if my expectation was skewed by the manga readers that shared the story turn bad from this point onwards or it's just really not up to the standard I was hoping for...
Not a manga reader before the anime, I can already tell this is the worst arc in the show for me. In previous arcs, characters are bad but most of the time for a purpose, to show their noble virtue. In this arc, they're just bad for the sake of being bad, so that when the gang finally befriends Fushi it'd be even mroe wholesome. Lazy writing.
Jul 20, 2021 1:19 PM

Aug 2020
Oh cmon why did Gugu have to die when that b1tch who killed March is still alive 💀
Fushi better kill her and take her skin soon 😤

Also am i the only one who thought Fushi can only transform to those who are dead?
So he can literally transform to anyone now? holy shit that changes EVERYTHING

Jul 20, 2021 1:36 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Action is just still images, shaken up a lot, very nice.

First fight he hides the whole time and then steps out when there's one guy left, gets a dozen axes embedded in his body and then wins

Second time he just does some dodgy dodgy skills and then wins. Amazing. Also are immortal shape shifting creatures supposed to be normal in this world, because everyone just seems to see Fushi transforming and are like: "wow that's cool I guess."

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 20, 2021 2:29 PM

Sep 2017
God I really hate the new gang, but especially Tonari. I was gonna say when is she gonna die so Fushi can take her form but big powerup at the end here. We no longer need ppl to die to be able to become them. This makes a slot of sense story wise so that they author doesn't have to continually kill off characters we come to know and love. Also the crazy ass tribal lady is back to cause some shit it seems.
Jul 20, 2021 3:40 PM

Feb 2012
A good plan would be to wait it out and kill whoever's left.

wtf Tonari just pointing out Fushi was still alive.

Rulers are won by fights but the rulers keep dying so this island wants to make Fushi their eternal ruler, if this happens he'd be a literal god-king?

So did Parona die offscreen and Fushi can sense it no matter where he is? Or did he think so hard that death of a person close to him isn't the only thing that stimulate transformation?

Hayase is back, is she so deranged that she thinks licking Fushi will give her immortality? She might be the guest that paid Tonari to kidnap Pioran and Fushi to begin with.

Fortress_MaximusJul 28, 2021 3:54 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 20, 2021 6:29 PM
Mar 2021
Wait, Hayase is back? Seems like Parona failed to take her down.
Jul 20, 2021 9:50 PM

Oct 2008
oh man Fushi wasting his time on the island and he still hasn't seen Pioran!
and crazy Hayase is back again to ruin and mess with Fushi!!!
oh nice we seen Parona shapeshift of Fushi again!
5/5.

Jul 21, 2021 5:34 AM

Mar 2017
That last scene hurts so much when you remember what the requirements for Fushi being able to transform into someone is - the fact that he can become Parona means that she's dead. Plus the crazy bitch is back so things are about to get 10x worse for Fushi
Jul 21, 2021 7:21 AM
Oct 2019
First impression Tonari, hate her character.TRASH
Idk how they gonna give her redemption.

That mysterious girl that lick Fushi was Hayase right?
The one who hunting March and Parona.

Fushi can Transform into Parona, so that mean Parona is dead already or Fushi just got a new power that allowed him to Transform into a person who aren't dead yet?
Can't wait to find out next week.
Jul 21, 2021 11:10 AM
Jul 2021
Wait?? How fushi could transform into march sister isn't he can only transform dead people
Jul 21, 2021 11:10 AM
Jul 2021
Wait?? How fushi could transform into march sister isn't he can only transform dead people
Jul 21, 2021 11:35 AM

Aug 2018
Yay cg crowd shots
_______I like rocks__
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.