Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 16, 2021 3:13 AM
Feb 2021
I love how they showed the boing boing on the first 10secs of the video lol...
11PEACEJul 16, 2021 3:17 AM
Jul 16, 2021 9:13 AM
Jun 2020
So this is fine but apparently Eromanga-sensei is iLLeGal, "we live in a society" 😔😔
Jul 16, 2021 9:35 AM

Mar 2019
It’s been quite some time watching an ecchi with no censor... but man if you have to bring those ni**les pls adapt more parts of DxD !!!!
Ok leaving that aside, prev season adult men were shown with young girls (koi Komi and higehiro) and now the reverse.... lol this series is good butter for shota-lover oneesan-tachi
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Jul 16, 2021 10:18 AM
May 2019
HEIWA_NO_SENSEI said:
It’s been quite some time watching an ecchi with no censor... but man if you have to bring those ni**les pls adapt more parts of DxD !!!!
Ok leaving that aside, prev season adult men were shown with young girls (koi Komi and higehiro) and now the reverse.... lol this series is good butter for shota-lover oneesan-tachi

Neither of those shows was ecchi though, and the age differences were actually part of the plot as being hurdles, not to mention the girls in both shows were mid-late teens and not prepubescent children (=actual pedo bait).
Jul 16, 2021 10:26 AM

Mar 2019
sabishiihito said:
HEIWA_NO_SENSEI said:

Neither of those shows was ecchi though, and the age differences were actually part of the plot as being hurdles, not to mention the girls in both shows were mid-late teens and not prepubescent children (=actual pedo bait).
I do have thoughts on that... just thought of mentioning.
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Jul 16, 2021 11:11 AM

Apr 2011
This has an old-school ecchi feeling and I like it. Nice show for getting some positive vibes and relax a little bit. The problem for me is that I'm going to get married in August 23rd and I'm not sure if I will be able to complete this, lol.
Jul 16, 2021 6:16 PM
Jul 2018
This anime basically gonna be : it's ok if there's pedophilia if it's a young boy around a bunch attractive girls, but if the reverse happened then everyone would be barfing on this. Gonna stand clear of this anime.
Jul 16, 2021 6:56 PM

Oct 2008
Will this be the new ToLoveRu??
Finally some anime like this! A few years ago there were a lot of those, now they are scarce every season... Sad!
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Jul 17, 2021 9:58 AM

Aug 2009
Seems like I traveled back in time because it felt like watching those early 00s ecchi shows.

Not sure how to feel about this. Normally I like this kind of thing but only stand out pats were the fact that the nosebleeds come from one of the girls and the attempts to hide nipples.

(also cant self insert myself to the middle schooler but we dont talk about that)
Jul 17, 2021 2:50 PM
suii

Dec 2018
well damm the OP's got a real swegg to it tho lol
Jul 18, 2021 5:25 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Reminded me of Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san and Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san and I enjoyed both of them a lot.
I thought Athena would be my favorite girl from the get-go 'cause I'm a sucker for pink hair but damn, Minerva is hot.
Jul 18, 2021 8:10 PM

Apr 2013
Shounen Maid x Sunoharasou.
Jul 21, 2021 4:33 PM

May 2016
My first ep of the season and I get embraced with tits well who doesn't say yes.
Kinda reminds me of To-Love-Ru with that lucky situations.

the comedy isn't bad either character design is decent as well, I'm take my take on this show.
Jul 24, 2021 3:46 AM
Jan 2016
Well its as i expected. Very ecchi. And since all these shows are pretty much the same its save to say there will be no real romance and i hate that hes 12 with a bunch of college girls. Just makes the ecchi weird. Would of preferred if he was at least 16 and in highschool. And before you ask yes i feel the same if the ages were reverse. Ecchi and middle schoolers shouldn't be a thing
Aug 5, 2021 8:18 AM

Nov 2018
Finally, some good uncensored anime tiddies. Anime is saved once more.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Aug 7, 2021 6:58 AM

Apr 2011
Ah yes. The ecchi of the season. Best watched uncensored.
Aug 26, 2021 11:34 PM
Jul 2017
One shota and five college girls with tig ol bitties in one roof. The poor kid was homeless and abandoned. Until he was in a girls' dorm with five weird college chicks that have like no shame whatsoever. Are they trying to make him a man at just the tender age of 12 years old? But, I think he has finally found a roof over his head and has people there to support him. Those five girls are like his older sisters. His neé-chans. Will he overcome this harem of voluptuous college girls?
Aug 27, 2021 4:15 PM
Mar 2021
i dropped in the first 5 seconds lol
Sep 10, 2021 6:14 PM

Jul 2019
Well, that was something, I was expecting more honestly, but they did a fire force plot and then went into generic harem.

I am going for Serene in this anime.
Oct 5, 2021 6:02 AM

Jul 2015
Aight time to seal the doors, have separate tab ready and some good headphones on just in case someone barges into the room while I'm enjoying this uncensored cultured anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Koushi you lucky kid for barely surviving the streets ...oh and also enjoying the lecherous moments with the female university students after becoming their dorm ''mother"

Jan 1, 2022 4:01 PM
Jul 2017
Mich666 said:
Not mentioning ecchi, this seems like actually nice comedy/daily life show similiar to Sunohara-sou, maybe even Negima before it became faito nonsense.

Main character is twelve and all girls are in college but we all know he's just plot device and personification of young boy every adult man has inside.

Ecchi is certainly nice, maybe just way too much into your face, but funnilly enough I will be watching this because I enjoy dynamics between girls and their little dorm-master.

Atena-san is the best.

Most of the seiyuu are relatively unknown girls (well, for obvious reasons, we'll see how that works), but Atena one also voiced Yoshino in Sakura Quest and Mineru VA is the most famous for Idolmaster or Mia from Chaos;Head so not everyone is new to the anime.

Guess some of the voice actors are new to the game.
Feb 17, 2022 10:56 PM

Jul 2019
I was not prepared for the ecchi to be in your face like that, but I all for it! ^^b
Apr 25, 2022 8:10 AM

Aug 2018
Is Frey her real name?.. Or she prefers to be called her nickname instead?.. Totally fine, really, if that's so.. Just wondering..
Well, half of episode in Atena's fear of boys, which is, like, alright.. But I hope we'll have more interesting stuff about characters..
Many girls are totally fine with showing their nipples or some other ecchi stuff, it seems.. Well, I guess, they're pretty chill.. It's their home, after all.. Where to relax if not at home, really?.. Even if it's a bit strange to others around.. Well, it's also not, really.. As almost all are chill with that..
So far I'm not too sure, if I'll enjoy Atena or not.. Can go either way, really.. Like it was pretty funny how she tried to hide nipples.. But her fear of men isn't too interesting.. At least not so far.. It can be done interestingly, of course.. Like some past sad experience with men.. Or something.. Will see, I guess.. Other girls need more time too.. They have potential for now, but need more time to see, how I'll enjoy them.. Frey is girl of culture, it seems.. Mineru can be fun crazy scientist.. Serene is potential kuudere, which is also type I can enjoy.. And Kiriya I didn't catch for now.. Tomboy maybe, but not necessary.. There is also one more girl in OP.. But all girls need more time or something.. Anime needs more time for now.. Which it'll get, it's only episode 1..
Jun 29, 2022 10:37 AM

Sep 2012
boy lives mans dream lucky bastard lol

Sugram22Jun 30, 2022 6:10 AM
Aug 14, 2022 11:02 AM
Aug 2022
Seems to be the standard fare ecchi comedy slice of life anime, with the difference being the male MC is a shota that has been blessed (cursed?) with Yuuki Rito's ability to land on girls' panties when he crashes/falls down. Personality-wise I find him to be a tiny bit unbearable at some points of the first episode, but hopefully he'll get better.

The designs of the girls are pretty good at least and the animation is also better than I expected it would be, so those are plus points that are keeping me from dropping it right out the gate.
Sep 22, 2022 4:21 AM
Sep 2022
first its not too bad but in the end you will love it
Sep 28, 2022 10:08 PM
Sep 2022
Good first episode, I liked it
Oct 10, 2022 1:15 PM
Jun 2022
It was good but i was not expecting it being a nude anime
Dec 21, 2022 2:55 AM
Mar 2021
I love this anime & I watch all episodes : )
Mar 3, 2023 11:11 AM
Jun 2022
adorable funny, lecherous anime
Apr 7, 2023 6:56 AM

Apr 2013
Well... first of all the setting is completely unrealistic, a young boy like him would never end up hungry on the streets and then be allowed to work at a dorm. But with anime like that you have to turn your brain off, so I can look past that.
The rest looks like your usual dumb fun harem ecchi anime, which there have not been that many recently if I remember correctly. And for that it was actually quite good.
Sep 6, 2023 7:58 AM

Mar 2019
The first second of the episode already has big and tasty tits, for more ecchis like that. (. )( .)
Jan 7, 8:41 AM
Aug 2023
Interesting.. Love it!
Feb 8, 2:08 PM

Sep 2022
I'm actually extremely jealous that this kid has achieved more life goals than me! I don't even have a girlfriend either T_T.

But I think that Ryouka will need to learn how each girl works before having to adapt to the environment. It won't be easy though but he'll eventually know these girls like it is second nature soon enough.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

46 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2021

54 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

63 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2021

67 by beyonce_hamlet »»
Mar 8, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2021

39 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 15, 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.