Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2021 9:31 PM
Jan 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Look like they gonna split the team into xeno aka dark scientists team and senku aka light scientists team to search and complete the rocket part.
Jun 4, 2021 11:38 PM

Jan 2014
finally, one choose to lead the light side, while the other choose to lead dark side.
this looks like will become a foundation of future society (an agreement between light and dark side)
Jun 5, 2021 3:10 AM
Sep 2020
great chapter (4/5)
I think senku and xeno are gonna split, senku will remake the perceus and go to there previous locations to revive everybody and zeno will make the spaceship and teach us new stuff.
Jun 5, 2021 3:02 PM

Jan 2009
Super Alloys are made of different mix of metals and just like it different mix race and individual humans are coming together to make a Space Ship

Senku the scientist of light while Xeno the dark scientist are leading them, Yin and Yang are one
Jun 5, 2021 8:27 PM

Feb 2021
Its my first time discussing dr. stone lol. So basically science=good manga:)
Jun 6, 2021 10:37 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I did not expect the Martín García Island to make a cameo in this chapter. Neat.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 6, 2021 12:23 PM

Mar 2020
good chapter, so good and evil are in a way different sides of the same coin

Jun 6, 2021 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
The pacing seems to be getting absurdly fast now. I know there’s a lot of ground to cover, but this could’ve easily been stretched out and given at least a bit more development. I mean it kinda trivializes the whole war they had seven years ago, the characters all return and it doesn’t even seem like there was a point in the seven year time skip. And the good vs evil scientific approach is too edgy.
Jun 6, 2021 6:31 PM

Mar 2015
truce and split team for now. next destination upcoming?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 6, 2021 8:05 PM

Oct 2016
Great chapter, light and dark science have finally come together. I am glad they did that Chrome joke lmao. They revived some of the American soldiers, I wonder if they'll revive Stanley eventually.
Jun 6, 2021 8:40 PM

Jan 2011
Mixing in chrome, you say? Just like Chrome's science gets mixed in with Senku's at times? I see what you did there.
Jun 6, 2021 9:32 PM
May 2020
Good chapter, also lmao Chrome thinking they were literally going to dump him into the thing.
Jun 6, 2021 11:13 PM
Mar 2015
Super Alloy City found Canned food acquired
Jun 7, 2021 6:15 AM

Nov 2016
Imagine them building a mecha with that stainless steel. Lol @ adding Chrome.

Fun chapter again, was nice to see everyone joining forces. The squad only gets better by adding all these skilled people.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 7, 2021 11:44 AM

Oct 2017
With Senku and Xeno working together things are progressing really fast.
Jun 7, 2021 5:40 PM
Aug 2020
Nba_Season said:
The pacing seems to be getting absurdly fast now. I know there’s a lot of ground to cover, but this could’ve easily been stretched out and given at least a bit more development. I mean it kinda trivializes the whole war they had seven years ago, the characters all return and it doesn’t even seem like there was a point in the seven year time skip. And the good vs evil scientific approach is too edgy.

Frankly this chapter was a mess, and I have 2 theories about why that might be:

1. They're speeding things up because they want to hit a big story beat in chapter 200, and they've run out of time to tell the story at its usual pace. I think this is the most likely possibility.

2. Dr. Stone could be coming to an end, for whatever reason. Possibly within the next 50-75 Chapters, based on the insane pace that the story is going at now. Maybe one of the creators is suffering from a health condition? Or they're having unresolvable creative differences and don't want to work together any more.

Remember, this is Shonen Jump. If a series is coming to an end, we won't hear about it until a handful of chapters before it actually ends, and we usual won't hear about why it's ending until after it's already ended, unless there's a scandal involved.
Jun 9, 2021 7:24 PM
Oct 2019
Great chapterm As a Brazilian, that frame was a Brazilian's stereotype very strong in Japanese stuff but ok
Jun 10, 2021 9:57 PM

Mar 2016
This peace is a result of the relentless sacrifices made by the war 7 years ago... Now it allows this superalloy team composed of the brightest of minds and strongest of brawns to set fort and create one of humanity's most divine creations, the rocket!

This parallel between the Scientist of the Darkside and the Scientist of the Lightside is pretty quirky if you ask me, but man am I loving it. I ofc especially love my boy Chrome marvelling at these newly re-created superalloys and also, SUIKA! Her years of experimenting on her own literally made her significantly more capable than she did back before she knew much about science. Seeing them being amazed was a joy and a pleasure because I too am amazed by just what is now possible now that Senku and Xeno have teamed up!

The next chapter is ch.200, it's time to enter the biggest saga of this series and discover the truth that lays dormant on the moon. I assume that we'll see a small time skip of a few weeks or months as Senku and Xeno are travelling around the world to obtain more resources and manpower to build the ultimate rocket to the moon!

Woldn't it be meta as fuck but really awesome if by the end of Dr.Stone's story, the actual mission to moon IRL (Artemis Program) is successful.
Jul 21, 2021 3:46 PM

Oct 2013
Nba_Season said:

I had similar feelings. While this chapter was alright, it felt to be messy and I couldn't stop thinking about how much potential was wasted, in example regarding the revival of Xeno's people.

To be frank, I wouldn't like to see a lot of chapters centered around Xeno and his people, although 1-2 additional chapters could've been enough to keep the pacing on a right level and expand some themes that hadn't been really expanded.
Nov 15, 2021 9:50 AM
May 2020
Of course the very first thing us Brazilians did was Carnaval, not even 3700+ years can hold us back.

More topics from this board

» Volume 27 will be released on 4th April 2024

Adnash - Mar 28

3 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 232 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ArtaRay - Mar 2, 2022

83 by Nerdason »»
Mar 21, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 231 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2022

23 by Nerdason »»
Mar 20, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 228 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

35 by Nerdason »»
Mar 17, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 227 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2022

32 by Nerdason »»
Mar 16, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.