22.0%
It's in my Top 5
20.6%
In my Top 10
17.5%
Nope
40.0%
961 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 3, 2021 2:12 PM

Jan 2020
Scordolo said:
samashi20 said:
Y'all are still hung up on the ending?
Winter 2022 will be one hell of a season. I can't wait for fans to tear each other up over the ending.. It's sad what it'll come down to.

Yup,Aot fanboys should just move on and find a new anime or manga instead of keep crying about the Ending.

It's really turning into a kid's game and a really lame one. One person expresses their opinion and another one has a comeback. It's toxic on either side.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jun 3, 2021 2:15 PM
May 2021
Jesus everyone likes there own stuff no need to go to war at each other cause people are different....for the shits and giggles drangon ball is the goat ....its also inspired a lot of shows its like the eminem of anime 😂😂😂have fun getting trigered..aot is 2nd ...I dont love the ending but I don't hate it either ...its perfect for the show but we all know what we really wanted ...songs are sick ✌😂
Jun 3, 2021 2:36 PM
Apr 2021
u calling my taste bad? stfu man u a Fate/mid fan. istg trend watchers and their trash opinion along with their trash taste r irritating. go culture yourself mr. “AoT is the best battle anime” gtfo with that garbage
Jun 3, 2021 2:53 PM
Feb 2020
Definitely in my top 5 for now might go down after the ending if I won't like it
Jun 3, 2021 3:03 PM
Nov 2020
I say the show good, but not top 10 nor 5. Probably around top 20🤷‍♂️
Jun 3, 2021 3:14 PM
Apr 2021
AnimeLeviathan said:
PhillyThaNL said:
u calling my taste bad? stfu man u a Fate/mid fan. istg trend watchers and their trash opinion along with their trash taste r irritating. go culture yourself mr. “AoT is the best battle anime” gtfo with that garbage

Imagine calling Fate/stay night mid when you rated UBW an 8 and didn't even watch the best part, Heavens feel. Btw I only rated Fate/zero a 10 because im not a hardcore fate fan who gets hate boners from hating on it.

But you've yet to explain what a trend watcher is. Is it some fucking elitist term that only elitist use?

1/1000 of the times someone hates on AOT they are an elitist, however you used the term "trend watcher" so your probably a mid tier elitist. But what the fuck? The only season of AOT you rated lower than I did is season 4, all the rest is either higher or the same. And your attacking it? This is fucking retarded.
first of all, about fate, i’m planning on rewatching most of it bc i don’t remember much, that’s why i only have UBW and zero, they’re the only ones i can remember just fine.

2. the fact that u don’t know what a trend watcher is just shows how much of a trend watcher u r and it also shows how long you’ve been in the community

3. the scores on my MAL r not really the real ones, the ones on my AL r the actual scores and i gave s1 and s2 a 7/10, s3 a 8/10, s3 pt 2 a 10/10 bc its the only actually good season, ironically it’s the only season with no fighting. i also have s4 a 6/10 bc it was absolutely dog shit.

i’m done, i’m losing brain cells arguing with a trend watcher that only watches mainstream and tries to have a valid opinion about the worst anime of all time when he hasn’t even watched 300 anime, gtfo dude
Jun 3, 2021 3:33 PM

Jul 2020
PhillyThaNL said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

Imagine calling Fate/stay night mid when you rated UBW an 8 and didn't even watch the best part, Heavens feel. Btw I only rated Fate/zero a 10 because im not a hardcore fate fan who gets hate boners from hating on it.

But you've yet to explain what a trend watcher is. Is it some fucking elitist term that only elitist use?

1/1000 of the times someone hates on AOT they are an elitist, however you used the term "trend watcher" so your probably a mid tier elitist. But what the fuck? The only season of AOT you rated lower than I did is season 4, all the rest is either higher or the same. And your attacking it? This is fucking retarded.
first of all, about fate, i’m planning on rewatching most of it bc i don’t remember much, that’s why i only have UBW and zero, they’re the only ones i can remember just fine.

2. the fact that u don’t know what a trend watcher is just shows how much of a trend watcher u r and it also shows how long you’ve been in the community

3. the scores on my MAL r not really the real ones, the ones on my AL r the actual scores and i gave s1 and s2 a 7/10, s3 a 8/10, s3 pt 2 a 10/10 bc its the only actually good season, ironically it’s the only season with no fighting. i also have s4 a 6/10 bc it was absolutely dog shit.

i’m done, i’m losing brain cells arguing with a trend watcher that only watches mainstream and tries to have a valid opinion about the worst anime of all time when he hasn’t even watched 300 anime, gtfo dude

"Only season with no fighting"

???????????????????????

How much of season 3 part 2 do you actually remember?

Eren vs reiner

Levi vs the beast titan

Erwins charge

a good amount of fight scenes, not to mention its praised for its intense action bruh

Btw, correct your rating system a bit. You can't call season 3 part 2 the only good season when 8/10 should mean the anime is atleast good no matter what rating system you use.

Just to say, I haven't seen someone get so stuck up on what anime someone watches LMAO. People say "hateboner" nah this shit is a elitistboner bruh. But why the fuck you still calling AOT the worst anime of all time when you rated that joint an average of 7-8.

Come back to me when you rate AOT a 1 like the chad @TakeruBestBoi in the flesh.

Last thing, don't brag about anime.

VN > Manga > Anime > Light novels

Anime is only better than Ln's since Ln's suck ass.

AnimeLeviathanJun 4, 2021 5:24 AM
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jun 3, 2021 3:43 PM
Oct 2020
I agree because I’m a sucker for that kind of shows
Jun 3, 2021 3:45 PM
Apr 2021
AnimeLeviathan said:
PhillyThaNL said:

???????????????????????

Eren vs reiner

Levi vs the beast titan

Erwins charge

a good amount of fight scenes, not to mention its praised for its intense action bruh

Btw, correct your rating system a bit. You can't call season 3 part 2 the only good season when 8/10 should mean the anime is atleast good no matter what rating system you use.

Just to say, I haven't seen someone get so stuck up on what anime someone watches LMAO. People say "hateboner" nah this shit is a elitistboner bruh. But why the fuck you still calling AOT the worst anime of all time when you rated that joint an average of 7-8.

Come back to me when you rate AOT a 1 like the chad @TakeruBestBoi in the flesh.

I wont call you stupid though cause im not tryna get banned. MAL mods are goated though so I should be good.

bruhh i just checked that guy’s list and i think he needs some help, mans is suffering so much just to rate an anime a 2/10. LMAOO, i saw like 1 8/10 and it was Hajime no Ippo (first season). he barely has anything that passes a 5/10.

also what did u mean by that last comment? like r u talking about in general or like number of them i’ve watched/read?

edit: i fully looked at his list and concluded that my list would prolly look very similar to his if i used the MAL rating system correctly, so much of my rating r rly far off but i’m too lazy to correct 400+ entries so imma just just the MAL rating system normally from now on. most of my 7s and 8s should be 5s and 4s tbh.
PhillyThaNLJun 3, 2021 3:57 PM
Jun 3, 2021 4:18 PM

Jul 2020
PhillyThaNL said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

???????????????????????

Eren vs reiner

Levi vs the beast titan

Erwins charge

I wont call you stupid though cause im not tryna get banned. MAL mods are goated though so I should be good.

bruhh i just checked that guy’s list and i think he needs some help, mans is suffering so much just to rate an anime a 2/10. LMAOO, i saw like 1 8/10 and it was Hajime no Ippo (first season). he barely has anything that passes a 5/10.

also what did u mean by that last comment? like r u talking about in general or like number of them i’ve watched/read?

edit: i fully looked at his list and concluded that my list would prolly look very similar to his if i used the MAL rating system correctly, so much of my rating r rly far off but i’m too lazy to correct 400+ entries so imma just just the MAL rating system normally from now on. most of my 7s and 8s should be 5s and 4s tbh.

Yeah bro he's a master elitist. He's so much of an elitist at one point his mean score was 0.

I meant that VN and manga are better so brag about those instead
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jun 3, 2021 4:20 PM
Jan 2021
PhillyThaNL said:
Powerbryant said:
I personally don't like it that much in general. I think i rank this season the worse out of all Aot seasons. Maybe season 1 is worse, but I really did not feel like I normally felt when watching the other seasons.
i agree with the fact that s4 was the worst season, i’ve seen people rating it a 9/10 or a 10/10
I agree that in terms of the adaptation season 4 was not as good as the other seasons, but in terms of story season 4 was probably the most enjoyable one for me, so even though i can see why some ppl would hate it, it's still a 10 for me
Jun 3, 2021 4:51 PM

Sep 2020
Hell yes, its my fav anime of all time before the shitty ending comes out, now i make it 3rd position now, my 1st and 2nd goes to jjba nad monogatari series
Jun 3, 2021 5:05 PM
Sep 2020
Second Best thag ive seen, first is One Piece
Jun 3, 2021 5:05 PM
Sep 2020
Second Best thag ive seen, first is One Piece
Jun 3, 2021 5:49 PM
Feb 2021
Abd778881121 said:
With Berserk,Kingdom and Vagabond out of the way cz of no proper adaptation and Vinland Saga still stuck on Season 1 ...imo Attack on Titan is the greatest anime of all time...Only the mangas above I mentioned have the potential to surpass this interns of story... Do you guys agree atleast it's one of the Greatest?

Its my top 5, but of course not the best. Maybe its not the best Manga, but FMAB is the best anime IMO. And compare AOT to FMA manga, its obviously better. And this is my top 5 anime list:
5. Death Note
4. Sword Art Online(yeah I know dont be triggered)
3. Attack on Titan
2. Steins;Gate
1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Jun 3, 2021 6:01 PM
Nov 2020
PhillyThaNL said:
YadunandanBhat said:
Have you seen any other anime at all man?!
ikr!!! it’s not even in my top 10 or my top 15, it’s only has about 4-5 hype and good scenes, it’s extremely overrated
so you're saying having more hype scenes makes an anime great... not the story ? not the music? not the world building? glad I made this thread so I lure some haters.... don't dpread hate mate plz
Jun 3, 2021 6:07 PM
Nov 2020
Underated00 said:
In my opinion I don't think there is a "greatest anime of all time" because everyone has a different anime at the top.
I 100% agree with you mate .... I made this thread so I could an idea of haters .... from what I've seen from social medias and mal , Attack on Titan is having so much hate ... people are very biased with their opinion .... I think this is what happens when something gets popular in anime .... and anime community is one of the worst community I've seen .... you can mention some other animes that gets hate for no reason
Jun 3, 2021 6:34 PM
Feb 2021
Abd778881121 said:
Underated00 said:
In my opinion I don't think there is a "greatest anime of all time" because everyone has a different anime at the top.
I 100% agree with you mate .... I made this thread so I could an idea of haters .... from what I've seen from social medias and mal , Attack on Titan is having so much hate ... people are very biased with their opinion .... I think this is what happens when something gets popular in anime .... and anime community is one of the worst community I've seen .... you can mention some other animes that gets hate for no reason
exactly the aot hatedom has been really loud recently, it’s mainly toxic manga readers that are salty about the ending because there is 1 quote in one panel in the last chapter of a 139 chapters long manga that they did not like so they come here bashing the show trying to ruin it for anime only’s because they cannot accept the fact that people have a different opinion than there own they even want people that have never read one page of the manga to hate the ending and the entire show, just because they said so. So take my advice and ignore these people and decide what you like and dislike on your own
Jun 3, 2021 7:10 PM

Jan 2021
One of the greatest anime? Yes.

The Most Greatest Anime of all time? Nope.
Jun 3, 2021 7:45 PM
Nov 2019
I like how this is probably invaded by salty manga readers.

At this point in the story, yes it is.

Also, we've got no idea what Mappa is doing.

You don't have 80 percent of your staff complain of overwork if you're just getting 12-14 episodes, considering they didn't even do that for season 4 part 2. So that means either the workload is far greater, or the animation is far greater.
Jun 3, 2021 7:46 PM
Jul 2019
I enjoyed it and I liked it (it’s a fact that I liked it), but opinion is subjective. You shouldn’t post your opinions online or people will shit on your forehead.
Jun 3, 2021 7:50 PM
Jul 2019
Abd778881121 said:
Underated00 said:

Thank goodness that the first Gintama entry on MAL is listed with 200 episodes.
Jun 3, 2021 7:52 PM

Jan 2020
not for me. But don't get me wrong, it's still a good series

Jun 3, 2021 7:56 PM
Feb 2021
It sure is one of the most goated series and will always be remembered as an epic anime. However, as for the "greatest anime" there is no objective answer to that. It truly comes down to personal preference and so on.
Jun 3, 2021 8:08 PM

Apr 2020
AOT is a very remarkable series but no, it's not the greatest.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2021 8:17 PM
Feb 2021
Delusional it's not even top 5 shounen
Jun 3, 2021 8:26 PM
Nov 2020
Ryustar123 said:
thnx for replying found another hater
Jun 3, 2021 8:29 PM
Feb 2021
Abd778881121 said:
Ryustar123 said:
if I shared my opinion on your fav show I m a hater where as you're stating your opinion as they're facts no bro it's not the best anime there are many animes better than it and it's not even in my top 50 it's just my opinion as I ain't stating my opinion as facts unlike you and disrespecting others opinion by calling them hater if they don't agree with your shot opinion
Jun 3, 2021 8:32 PM

Aug 2018
yes attack on titan is the best japanese cartoon of all time
Jun 3, 2021 9:21 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Sangatsu no Lion is still the best thing to come out of the visual media. So no.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 3, 2021 9:27 PM

Jan 2021
That’s pushing it a bit much
Jun 3, 2021 9:47 PM
Oct 2020
@PhillyThaNL acting like your taste is the only one that is valid, anyone who disagree has bad taste huh
Jun 3, 2021 9:49 PM

Dec 2020
There is nothing as the 'Greatest Anime of all time' Objectively.
Its in my Top 5,but i liked Code Geass,Monster and Steins;Gate more than AoT.
GhostViBritanniaJun 4, 2021 4:39 AM

"I had a dream. Under the full moon, I was a child embraced by nostalgic warmth. But when I wake from the dream, only a vague sense of longing remains...that, too, will soon disappear with a single tear like mountain dew"

Jun 3, 2021 10:01 PM
Sep 2020
According to me FMAB is overrated when compared to AOT
Jun 3, 2021 10:46 PM
Dec 2020
Not even top 64 anime
Jun 3, 2021 10:46 PM
Dec 2020
Not even top 64 anime
Jun 3, 2021 11:00 PM

Jul 2019
Nope. Not even in my top 20 anymore.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 3, 2021 11:03 PM
Apr 2020
The owl house > attack on titan
Jun 4, 2021 12:12 AM
Jan 2021
Underated00 said:
while i do agree aot is the "goat" it's more accurate to say its the best anime you've ever watched
Jun 4, 2021 12:15 AM
Jan 2021
PhillyThaNL said:
wtf, what is with this tactless and tasteless opinion, this is now in the top 5 most bullshit things i’ve seen in the anime community, pls go get cultured before saying something this stupid
you gave kakeguri a 9 your opinion is invalid
Jun 4, 2021 12:32 AM

Jul 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
PhillyThaNL said:
t
the 1st season of Fire Force deserved an 8, can't say much about the 2nd season tho, then u go on the call it "the shittiest battle anime of all time". dude u acting like AoT doesn't exist and you've only watched a lil over 100 anime. u, a trend watcher, has no right to talk about what is or isn't the shittiest anime at all.

No actually I can talk about whatever the fuck I want LMAO. Keep being salty your taste is below average. The fuck is a trend watcher anyways? Weirdo's be coming up with some weird ass labels.

Leave him be lmao.He;s still living in the 2010s and no elitist would ever praise ANY battle shounen except HxH or YYH also he is giving away 10s like candy.So it's best to take his opinion with a grain of salt.
Ryustar123 said:
Abd778881121 said:
if I shared my opinion on your fav show I m a hater where as you're stating your opinion as they're facts no bro it's not the best anime there are many animes better than it and it's not even in my top 50 it's just my opinion as I ain't stating my opinion as facts unlike you and disrespecting others opinion by calling them hater if they don't agree with your shot opinion

You ARE a hater when you start insulting...

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jun 4, 2021 12:38 AM
Apr 2021
AnimeLeviathan said:
PhillyThaNL said:

Yeah bro he's a master elitist. He's so much of an elitist at one point his mean score was 0.

I meant that VN and manga are better so brag about those instead
but i can never remember titles so that’s why i only have like 10 or 11 completed.

i think imma slowly start changing my list so it can fit the MAL system but that’s for another time
Jun 4, 2021 12:41 AM
Apr 2021
OnzimaLeader said:
PhillyThaNL said:
wtf, what is with this tactless and tasteless opinion, this is now in the top 5 most bullshit things i’ve seen in the anime community, pls go get cultured before saying some. u should really read shit before saying anything bozothing this stupid
you gave kakeguri a 9 your opinion is invalid
dude i already said that my scores on MAL r fucked up and imma be changing them. read before typing bozo
PhillyThaNLJun 4, 2021 1:03 AM
Jun 4, 2021 12:43 AM
#borntoboil

Jan 2021
AOT fans should just admit that their anime is overrated
is it really worf to put things in here like nobody reads these

discord ~ ganjimex

Jun 4, 2021 12:51 AM
Apr 2019
GanjiMEX said:
THIS!!! character limit
Jun 4, 2021 1:01 AM
Apr 2021
a
Abd778881121 said:
PhillyThaNL said:
ikr!!! it’s not even in my top 10 or my top 15, it’s only has about 4-5 hype and good scenes, it’s extremely overrated
so you're saying having more hype scenes makes an anime great... not the story ? not the music? not the world building? glad I made this thread so I lure some haters.... don't dpread hate mate plz
the music is mid asf so i didn't even think about it,
Jun 4, 2021 1:02 AM
Apr 2021
GanjiMEX said:
yeah but they all start getting triggered when u tell them that their anime is mid
Jun 4, 2021 1:06 AM
Apr 2019
PhillyThaNL said:
a
Abd778881121 said:
Yo what? did u actually listen to it? sawano's music are never mid
Jun 4, 2021 1:09 AM
Apr 2021
Jannn said:
@PhillyThaNL acting like your taste is the only one that is valid, anyone who disagree has bad taste huh
so you're defending an overrated, overdramatic and all around mid anime? yeah i would say your taste is trash.
Jun 4, 2021 1:12 AM
Apr 2021
Bababazooka69 said:
PhillyThaNL said:
a
Yo what? did u actually listen to it? sawano's music are never mid
the Kill La Kill OST is 100 times better, but u can't really say the a sound track is the reason why an anime is good
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
Yesterday, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

692 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:11 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.