Forum Settings
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2021 11:40 AM

Jan 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Love aside... There is still love 😂

Nagatoro, he ISN'T your boyfriend, but believe me he WILL be...

A date is a great idea hahah, I'm starting to like like Sunomiya 0.0

May 31, 2021 2:36 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Honestly I would love to see that date happening
May 31, 2021 2:50 PM

Oct 2007
Huh, so looks like she is here to support, not rival. Or at least, from Paisen's side anyways; Toro believing she's a rival works better on that side anyways. I really like that the friends on both sides are helping to push these two idiots to take the next steps, it makes it actually feel a bit more realistic.
May 31, 2021 4:07 PM

Dec 2009
Aha~, so Sunomiya is not a love rival, but even better...a supporter and motivator to him for their love. Awesome!
I love that Hayase's friends and her judo rival are supporting her love as well.

I wonder how that date will go if Senpai has the courage to ask her out. Can't wait!
May 31, 2021 4:46 PM

Jul 2011
Demoness toro <3 focus on judo and obviously on bullying senpai \o/

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
May 31, 2021 5:20 PM

Nov 2016
Finally a fuckin date! YES YES YES Ive been waiting so long for this to happen. So much progress bw their relationship especially looking at where the anime is :')
May 31, 2021 5:52 PM

Nov 2020
I liked the new character pushing senpai to confront his feelings for nagatoro, didn't see that coming. I wonder what face Nagatoro is going to make if Senpai asks her on a date haha
May 31, 2021 7:34 PM

Mar 2015
i love new girl. give them the PUSH.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 31, 2021 7:41 PM
Oct 2019
I'm so glad that the new girl wasn't a love rival. The relationship needed a little push.
May 31, 2021 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
Did Sunomiya just become the best Wing-woman in the story??? Hell yeah. I liked that she called Nagatoro a Goddess :3

The conversation with Gamo, Nagatoro and the Judo Senpai was fun as well.

I enjoyed this chapter a lot.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 31, 2021 9:43 PM

Aug 2018
A date?...will they? xd
It was fun.
May 31, 2021 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
They are getting pushed toward each other
Jun 1, 2021 12:15 AM
Nov 2009
Just like everyone else I thought prez cousin would be a rival, but seems like she is more of a supporter and more similar to

The way it's going, I feel like this series is going to end pretty soon, maybe even around chapter 100 or so.
Jun 1, 2021 12:46 AM

Oct 2017
As expected of Sana's little sister, she's a great girl.
Jun 1, 2021 12:50 AM

Jul 2014
Tsundere Nagatoro, as she and Senpai get separate chances to consider their relationship and how it's changed over time.
Jun 1, 2021 1:14 AM

Oct 2016
Really great chapter! I love that both sides has someone supporting them to a t t a c k. Nagatoro equally focusing on "bullying" senpai and judo, let's fucking go. Gamo just being smug at the background when the judo friend was reading Nagatoro like an open book lmao.

You can really see the inner president in Sunomiya, but she's not as deadpan as the prez. I really like it when Naoto does that "Leaving it aside" thing and then other people copies him lmao. Let's go Senpai, if you don't have much time together in club, then make time outside of it. Go get that date!
Jun 1, 2021 5:19 AM

Oct 2020
Excellent chapter, like many others I was concerned Sunomiya was just there to get in the way of the relationship, but much like the Pres she's helping to push them along (I just re-read the chapter where the Pres bought them two tickets to the zoo to "sketch").
Jun 1, 2021 9:36 AM

Dec 2009
Nagatoro is his diva, his muse. She never expected the new girl to be her best ally, i love how she also copies senpai's hand movements.
Jun 1, 2021 12:30 PM
Jun 2017
Gotta love the fact we didn't got a rival but a supporter instead. I think the date will not happen so soon, I bet both of them will just be too nervous to call the other on a date so Gamo will end up setting up for them again. I do hope senpai manage to call her tho, it would be awesome for he doing it finally.
Jun 1, 2021 3:46 PM
Apr 2013
What an excellent and precious chapter! I was giggling like a lunatic the entire time. I'm glad that we're not getting forced onto the love triangle route, and I'm equally glad that neither party's denial is being allowed to stand unchecked.

There were a lot of great moments in this chapter - Toro going from confident combatant to screaming manhandled shrimp in a single panel, the new kouhai taking it upon herself to evaluate Senpai's development as an artist and giving us a chance to see the Nagatoro's Daily Life series again, new kouhai justly recognizing Nagatoro as a divine being, kouhai staring at the couch and imitating Senpai's "that aside" gesture just like Nagatoro - but my favorite by far was Gamo-chan. Between her smug smile and expression of "I'm about to stir things up" when revealing the source of Toro's distraction, Gamo-chan's my choice of Chapter MVP.

I'm glad that Nagatoro got a chance to get some of her own back at the end, though. A defeated Toro is a sad Toro, so I'm glad she got to prove her fumikomi smackdown skills, whatever that is.
You say tomato, I say horrible murder by Gibbering Horrors That Should Not Be. Simple pronunciation difference, really.
Jun 2, 2021 8:55 AM
May 2021
sKyBlazer08 said:
Really great chapter! I love that both sides has someone supporting them to a t t a c k. Nagatoro equally focusing on "bullying" senpai and judo, let's fucking go. Gamo just being smug at the background when the judo friend was reading Nagatoro like an open book lmao.

You can really see the inner president in Sunomiya, but she's not as deadpan as the prez. I really like it when Naoto does that "Leaving it aside" thing and then other people copies him lmao. Let's go Senpai, if you don't have much time together in club, then make time outside of it. Go get that date!

That "leaving that aside thing" is really cute imo. Leaving that aside...
Jul 7, 2021 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
Looks like we're almost near the story arc where they will finally be exposing out their true feelings to each other (Naoto Hachiouji and Nagatoro Hayase)!

In my opinion, Sunomiya (Sana Sunomiya's cousin) is better than Sana Sunomiya.
>She (Sunomiya) is cute
>Better attitude
>Cute

End.

Jul 29, 2021 6:07 AM

Mar 2021
Everyone said this already but: Okay I like Sinomiya now. She is a supporter instead of a love rival. It's nice to have another wingman in the team!

I consider the "sketching in the zoo" episode a date, but an official date is gonna be even better. Hell yeahhhhhh!

Aug 16, 2021 7:29 PM

Feb 2018
The attractiveness of the new girl is amazing, as if the girl was made for us who are bored with the same character, even though it's
May 19, 2022 11:36 PM

May 2020
More of a wingwoman than a love rival.. sorry i was wrong about her. Though leaving it aside, just go on a date.
Aug 1, 2023 2:04 AM
Nov 2022
Bueno la nueva Kouhai resulto ser super buena para la trama, asi que vamos, dale mas caminos en la vida.

Well the new Kouhai turned out to be super good for the plot, so come on, give him more paths in life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 148 Discussion

bastek66 - Apr 15

43 by Thisizaraisu »»
Apr 24, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 145 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Feb 19

28 by skrullpool »»
Apr 11, 2:07 PM

» This is kinda boring

VanVeleca - Sep 28, 2018

20 by Cammell »»
Apr 6, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 147 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Mar 25

11 by MrYujufudan »»
Mar 30, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 146 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Mar 4

14 by blumey »»
Mar 14, 7:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.