Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Farewell, My Dear Cramer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Business picked up again as the teams returned to the soccer field.

I love all the different character reactions this episode. While there's some rivalry going on, it's funny how everyone had their stance on the game this episode. Rei in particular stood out with her pure determination to prove herself.

The coach is also hilarious.
May 9, 2021 9:27 AM

Jun 2019
Those girls were sure trying hard to take down Asuka sensei by any means. They tried every method to convince Muscle sensei but nothing worked. In the end, their previous coach talked to him with a little blackmailing involved. LMAO

On the other hand, the girls working for the prize money lost to the other team. Didn't like the attitude of the Kutani girl. She was too cocky and too physical for a friendly game. Su comin' up with her evil ideas was funny. Rivalries are poppin' up here and there.

Finally, they found a new home field for themselves to practice.
May 9, 2021 9:32 AM

Jul 2017
Lols, Tase and the girls are really trying their best to dissuade the boy's soccer team's coach from their situation from getting any worse. Any trick of the trade is thwarted to the chuckles, even down to their own soccer coach.

Give Mao any word from her idol Ushio, and she'll be willing to play whatever is desirable, even more so in a futsal game. But the rivalry of Ito and Kutani only spells the beginning of trouble, be it through soccer or words of threat, and a goal to achieve their points. The former with elegance, and the latter with pure raw strength, two very different plays.

After all that "hard" work amd with failing strategies, it looked as if the Warabi girls have "made it far" with baby steps to earn their own practice court. With all this, the girls's soccer team can finally start its lead.

Halfway onto a start.
May 9, 2021 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
Muscle coach certainly is a big muscle head, he thwarted all the girls attempts. xD

Didn't expect our all star team to lose the finals. I guess because there's less area in Futsal, they weren't able to handle the more physical finalists. Well, at least they won the second prize.

Kutani is a bit rough around the edges but she tries hard, if only she could be more honest towards Ito.

Was nice of Gorou to get the girls the co-ed practice from Muscle guy with some stronger persuasion skills, too bad the nurse still ended up seeing the picture. I liked the ending shot with all the girls arriving at their practice field. xD
May 9, 2021 9:37 AM

Nov 2013
ayeeeeee they finally convinced the coach
May 9, 2021 9:42 AM

Oct 2017
Too bad they didn't win the futsal tournament but hey atleast they won the second prize money.
May 9, 2021 9:48 AM

Apr 2014
Kutani plays were too aggressive. But if Kutani hones up her skill, she could be a good CDM in the future.
The Warabis got a new field for their practicing and their new kits are also coming. I really looking forward to their first match.

Their new training ground looks like to be here, about 5km from their school.
AkeZZZMay 9, 2021 9:55 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
May 9, 2021 9:48 AM

Feb 2019
Lets goooo all it took was winning a tournament and blackmailing asuka sensei to be able to train with the boys lmao. Great episode. Kutani is an interesting character and I really like her energy. As the show hinted, definitely reminds me of Juve legend Del Pierro
May 9, 2021 9:50 AM
Sep 2015
I think this episode bring some hard truth in it. Soccer is a contact sports (in practical, not in theory), and one of the problem that prevent female from joining male is not only the severity of contact but also the location of the contact, some body part is ok to touch in men but not for women. I hope in the future someone will solve this problem.

And I don't understand why that muscle teacher get to coach boy soccer team. Clearly the one that should manage the boy soccer team is girl team's male coach/teacher Gorou Fukatsu. He's very smart, dare I say cunning, he's just a perfect coach (if he want to).
May 9, 2021 10:15 AM
Apr 2017
The animation was pretty good this episode, I loved the pass and move sequence that led to Suo's goal.

May 9, 2021 10:16 AM

Feb 2020
Funny episode. Lol at that muscle coach.

SerafosMar 30, 2:03 AM
May 9, 2021 11:03 AM

Nov 2016
Kutani is my girl lol. I have two left feet when it comes to soccer, always had to use speed and power to get through.

Muscle sensei(ship him and nurse) and Tsukada were funny af. Refreshing and exciting xDD

Liked this episode a lot overall, the Warabis didn't win the first place price, but second is good enough, I guess.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 9, 2021 12:21 PM

Feb 2007
Dropping the photo again in the end in front of Ono-sensei was just pure evil...
May 9, 2021 1:56 PM

Mar 2019
Yep. This is good. Enough suffer from watching real football. Every weekend the same shit. Better watch this only for your heart.

The coach is best. MUSCLE is everything.

Well...finally football how it should be and not everyone doing the Neymar. No matter futsal or football, I think going harder into the tackles are fine
May 9, 2021 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
The moment of the photo was very different, it was in the face that that teacher did on purpose.
May 9, 2021 7:41 PM

Oct 2008
sometimes blackmail can be pretty effective! lolz
4/5.

May 9, 2021 8:40 PM

Mar 2019
Great Episode!!!

Hilarious AF!!

Need more Warabis Adventures!!

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
May 9, 2021 9:25 PM

Aug 2019
their new field is honestly pretty good looking
May 9, 2021 11:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The girls really worked so hard to acquired everything left to achieve their goal. Two different unit faced a different kind of challenge. The futsal match lasts and ends quickly. Their supposed to be the soccer rival, unexpectedly got a nice amount of backstory. The genius soccer girl against the average soccer girl with a lot of determination on her shoulders. Everyone got their own victory, fortunately.

Meanwhile, the unit at the school fight so hard against the muscle dude. Good thing the supposed to be a pessimistic coach dude helped them out of misery at the last minute. Everything just ended up in a happiness. However, its just the beginning of their other hardwork before another big match happen in front of them. So, lets go, girls!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 10, 2021 3:07 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Probably my favorite so far. Tsukuda and Itou teaming up with the girls was awesome, Itou and Onda's adorable adorable admiration for each other is also great. Shame that Warabi's lost, but we'll let Kutani have that win for now, we'll probably see them again in the tournament. At least they got 30K, just need a little more work.

Fukatsu lowkey based coach with some good ol blackmail lmao. If Muscle coach likes Swirly glasses sensei, she must be packing some schmeaty muscles under those clothes lmao. They got a new field farther away from campus, but it does look nice. Looking forward to the next episode.
May 10, 2021 8:04 AM

Jan 2016
For once I'm actually shocked by the MAL score, we finally have a football anime where the mangaka knows something about the sport and this is the score? I get that the budget is low but come on!

Anyways great episode, muscle coach is the best!
May 10, 2021 9:22 PM

Nov 2015
When they aren't focused primarily on a soccer game this anime is actually half-way decent.

Still have my issues with it (sound design is awful and the lip sync is bad) but I don't hate it anymore? Like I actually kind of like it?
May 11, 2021 4:33 AM

Sep 2020
the girls used two episodes to convince the coach if they could train on the boy's football pitch. Useless teacher kun convinced him with only one conversation XD

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

May 20, 2021 5:09 AM
Apr 2017
I love my futsal stuff here.
Jul 9, 2021 4:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
5v5 futsal was quite interesting, 2nd place is fine.
And wow, the muscular sports teacher is so dumb xD
Aug 20, 2021 6:28 AM

Jul 2015
Ref definitely is rigged if they call a foul on that single push of Onda but not on the multiple attacks by Kutani. My opinion of Fukatsu-sensei has changed a bit seeing how he helped the girls team here with a little bit of blackmail.

Aug 14, 2022 3:29 PM

Sep 2020
Real g's move in silence like lasagna

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2021

36 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 1, 3:29 AM

» So i guess it's just bad?

KoroSensei024 - May 2, 2021

42 by Romax24245 »»
Apr 27, 2023 3:36 AM

» More seasons?

Sleeping_wolf_ - Jun 20, 2021

8 by Torcher_ »»
Oct 8, 2022 8:46 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2021

125 by samsince04 »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2021

24 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 16, 2022 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.