Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Boruto and Kawaki are not fucking around this time. That felt more like just a practice match.

I was expecting Boruto to do a bit better but oh well. Feels like both character still have a lot to learn. Kirara and her group are also on the move again and tbh, that is not a good sign.
May 2, 2021 2:47 AM

Jul 2015
Despite their aggresive attitude towards each other, its good to see Kawaki and Boruto help each other out by having a practice match.

May 2, 2021 2:55 AM

Jan 2021
It's good to see Kawaki starting to fix the vase, even if it's almost impossible
His fight with Boruto was pretty good
It's starting already, the fight with Delta
I'm looking forward to the next episode (*´▽`*)
May 2, 2021 3:00 AM

Nov 2019
Ah..Finally we're gonna see some Naruto action.
May 2, 2021 3:20 AM

Oct 2017
Boruto vs Kawaki was pretty cool and Delta's here. Looks like we'll see Naruto vs Delta next episode.
May 2, 2021 3:28 AM

Apr 2018
The fight was pretty good, they're getting a brother bond. Delta really is reckless. Next fight will be amazing.
Really stupid that Boruto didn't even try to take Himawari away.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 2, 2021 3:45 AM

May 2020
SideCharacterKal said:
The fight was pretty good, they're getting a brother bond. Delta really is reckless. Next fight will be amazing.

ikr, basic anime logic lmao even if boruto didnt want to he couldve use kage bunshin to get himawari out hahaha
May 2, 2021 3:52 AM
Mar 2021
Finally, we'll get to see Naruto fight. It has been almost a year since we last saw him fight I believe. Excited for the new episode
May 2, 2021 4:21 AM

Dec 2020
Good transition to the big fight naruto vs delta bro im so hyped.
Kawaki tried to repair the vase i like his character development and the short fight vs boruto was nice! I hope studio pierrot make a good next episode with god like animation
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 2, 2021 4:41 AM

Jun 2019
The next episode is gonna be awesome. Delta has finally found out Kawaki's location and headed straight to him where Naruto is waiting for her.
May 2, 2021 5:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
That's good seeing both have the same vision about the karma. The vase case, please, its enough. The sparring was expected to strengthened their bond. The way Momoshiki got an appearance, even at one glance, is very much okay enough for the incoming matter. Meanwhile, at the Kara place, Code going outside to meet Boro, and Amado seemed to get a little complain. Jigen still in his meditation, and Delta finally moved her ass to greet Naruto.

Even though there's truly a lot point has been goin on. Lets clear the thing first with the Naruto and Delta fight. Shit about to be good, i hope....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 2, 2021 5:52 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I can' believe how stubborn Delta is, already my least favorite in the Kara.
May 2, 2021 6:16 AM

Jun 2014
Delta's impatience got the best of her so she took matters into her own hands to retrieve Kawaki. Her fight next episode against Naruto should be good.

Also, I thought it was funny how Delta was like "they'll notice me once I enter the village," then she proceeds to shoot fucking rockets out of her boots and flies through the air in the middle of the day LMAO. Like bruh even without the sensory unit people will see your ass flying around XD
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 2, 2021 6:31 AM

Nov 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
Delta's impatience got the best of her so she took matters into her own hands to retrieve Kawaki. Her fight next episode against Naruto should be good.

Also, I thought it was funny how Delta was like "they'll notice me once I enter the village," then she proceeds to shoot fucking rockets out of her boots and flies through the air in the middle of the day LMAO. Like bruh even without the sensory unit people will see your ass flying around XD

well yes, but should she go slow and wait for them to group up, or just go as fast as possible trying to catch them without giving them time to prepare? not that she cares, from what i see from her, she probably could kill everyone in the village if she wanted lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 2, 2021 6:37 AM
Apr 2021
Love it
Since I am Amanda reader , god damm I am hype
May 2, 2021 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
finally the delta vs naruto fight is getting closer, i'm looking forward to the next episode.
May 2, 2021 7:00 AM
Jul 2020
Massive RIP for Delta
May 2, 2021 7:38 AM

Jan 2020
Interesting....I wonder if Koji had another boss

So Delta is kind of a robot, well that's to be expected since Kawaki himself is a scientific ninja tool
May 2, 2021 8:06 AM

Oct 2008
Here comes the invader Delta! but seems like she's gonna have a difficult time being in this situation since Naruto is personally handling the scene! a planetary level shinobi! lolz
5/5.

May 2, 2021 9:35 AM
Oct 2020
um...i think boruto os going soooo damn slow....the episodes are boring and the ending are the ones that are good....in this episode there was only a practicbut i feel e match and delta showed up in the last.....it was OK...but honestly i am disappointed but the episode...it was no fun
May 2, 2021 10:19 AM
Mar 2021
SideCharacterKal said:
what do you mean by taking himawari away? Like during they're sparing match with boruto vs kawaki or when kawaki was fixing the vase
May 2, 2021 10:21 AM
Mar 2021
Anonymous410 said:
um...i think boruto os going soooo damn slow....the episodes are boring and the ending are the ones that are good....in this episode there was only a practicbut i feel e match and delta showed up in the last.....it was OK...but honestly i am disappointed but the episode...it was no fun
really? Personally I really liked this episodes and the previous episodes sure they were "calm" or "peaceful" episodes but they all had a meaning and good character development imo ever since the kawaki arc these episodes and boruto anime in general have been really good
May 2, 2021 10:51 AM

Feb 2019
LETS GOOO MY BABY DELTA FINALLY HERE. That entrance was goosebumps man. Finally one of the best fights in the manga coming up, been waiting so long for this. I know Pierrot will give it a lot of love and effort based on the Boro Kawaki fight. Hype.
May 2, 2021 1:14 PM

Jul 2013
Delta got tired of waiting for Koji XD I can't blame her.

Kawaki is having some nice character development. Even though it's an impossible task, he worked on gluing the vase together.
May 2, 2021 1:51 PM
Dec 2020
Facing Naruto one on one? What a dumb bitch
May 2, 2021 5:07 PM
Apr 2021
FINALLY! I wanna see Naruto fight someone. It's been so long :(
May 2, 2021 8:49 PM
Jan 2020
I am not fully convinced that Delta would even be a challenge to Naruto... Is there any manga readers that can tell me who's her equivalent akatsuki member in terms of power?.... if that is even possible lol... Don't spoil too much tho
May 3, 2021 12:30 AM
Feb 2021
Ino:Naruto you have a sec
Naruto:How many?
Total badass 🔥🔥🔥
May 4, 2021 7:14 AM
Jan 2019
I seriously hoped they would change the animation style like they did with the Kawaki fight in ep. 189. Shame to see that isnt gonna happen.

I'm still looking forward to it tho
May 4, 2021 7:44 AM
Apr 2021
Now Kawaki is trying to fix the vase.
Their fight was OK, I expected more from Boruto.
Can't wait for the next ep!
May 6, 2021 7:52 AM
Apr 2021
Davex7435 said:
I seriously hoped they would change the animation style like they did with the Kawaki fight in ep. 189. Shame to see that isnt gonna happen.

I'm still looking forward to it tho
that would be in ep 199 but 198 should be good as well
May 8, 2021 7:53 PM

Nov 2012
It looked like someone else drew Delta at the end. She was much prettier. I'll be happy to see Naruto in action.
I really want to see Himawari in a fight.
May 17, 2021 11:37 AM
Oct 2020
tutsui said:
Anonymous410 said:
really? Personally I really liked this episodes and the previous episodes sure they were "calm" or "peaceful" episodes but they all had a meaning and good character development imo ever since the kawaki arc these episodes and boruto anime in general have been really good
that's right but it is going like too slow..nothin' much is happening except for in the last...even the recent eps, naruto vs delta could have been over in 1ep instead of 2..so basically it is being slowed down which is boring and this is my opinion
May 17, 2021 11:51 AM
Mar 2021
Anonymous410 said:
tutsui said:
that's right but it is going like too slow..nothin' much is happening except for in the last...even the recent eps, naruto vs delta could have been over in 1ep instead of 2..so basically it is being slowed down which is boring and this is my opinion
those episodes have been more dialogue heavy idk abt u but I really like dialogue and the world building its nice to see what it leads up too its not always abt action
May 19, 2021 8:40 AM
Oct 2019
Otsutsuki Momoshiki huh...
Anime Only prepared your balls lol
Aug 11, 2021 3:02 AM

Feb 2021
kashin : *hiding cautiously from Naruto*
Delta : *flies toward Naruto*
kashin : LMAO FOOL
me : *another one bites the dust*
*simping over 2D characters*
Sep 5, 2021 12:36 PM

Jan 2020
Boruto vs Kawaki :)
Dec 4, 2021 10:46 AM
May 2021
I am hyped for that now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.