Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 15, 2021 1:29 PM

Sep 2020
I saw that TheAnimeMan posted a new video. I don't really watch him anymore but it looked interesting so I checked it out. The topic of the video was Junko Furuta.

Interested in the topic, I decided to do some research about Junko Furuta's murder and her "44 days of hell". I was beyond disgusted on what I saw. Junko was raped over 400 times and was frequently beat like a pinata, used as a ash tray, and even had fireworks ignited in her anus. I don't really believe that anyone has the right to condemn someone to death but holy shit, her captors have a entire block in hell waiting for them.

Upon further research, I learned that none of her captors even regret their actions. In fact, many of them became repeated offenders.

Despite how disgusting the case was, this really shows you how violent this world can be, despite all the good people here. Just wanted to share this. Be safe.

Here's a link if anyone is interested https://japaninsides.com/44-days-of-hell-the-story-of-junko-furuta/
YoungBreezy23Apr 15, 2021 1:44 PM
Apr 15, 2021 2:20 PM

Sep 2020
Old news dawg and the guys who tortured her got off scot free too, shows how flawed the Japanese legal system is

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Apr 15, 2021 2:38 PM

Mar 2020
Yeah, that shit is fucked.

I read about it on Wikipedia after coming across it on Reddit.

Their legal system has gotten better since then but most of the captors still roam around, completely free.

I wonder how they're able to sleep at night, guilt would keep me awake, PTSD would be murder.
I guess psychopaths don't get stressed or feel guilty.
Apr 15, 2021 2:50 PM
Dec 2017
Its an absoulte nightmare what she had to go through and the legal system of Japan looks really messed up.

Psychopaths don't feel remorse or guilt at all whatsoever and the fact they are free still its pretty scary what they could do next or who their next victim would be.

Apr 15, 2021 3:01 PM

Oct 2017
ye i remember reading about it in details a while back, sick
edit : man i just re-read a few things about it from that link and fuck me I regret that wtf
edit 2 : I believe in HELL and it is made for these fuckers
ZhenroApr 15, 2021 3:06 PM

Apr 15, 2021 5:17 PM

Jul 2016
Yeah this case is deeply disturbing, true evil people really; such young kids can do something so evil is frightening
Apr 15, 2021 5:24 PM

Mar 2008
I don't really want to reread about it on acount of they got away with it and how horrible some of the things they did to her were.
Apr 15, 2021 6:03 PM

Jan 2020
I've read about it before and it's disgusting

Apr 15, 2021 6:58 PM
Aug 2020
Yeah, I've heard about this. Fucking horrifying...
Apr 15, 2021 11:59 PM

Jul 2014
Reading the specific details of what happened to her on Wikipedia a couple of years back legitimately made me cry, especially since she was only a fucking teenager.

She went through some of the absolute worst torture I've ever heard of anyone having went through simply because she rejected a boy. Nothing short of utterly sickening.
Take care of yourself

Apr 16, 2021 10:24 AM

Aug 2007
When I first heard about her story, I double-checked the source in disbelief, that something that seemed out of fiction can be in fact a reality.
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Apr 16, 2021 2:30 PM

Aug 2018
A pretty famous case and an absolutely fucked one at that. Read through the Wikipedia page a few months back and it still disturbs me. Apparently, the guys are still out there and they boast about what they did.
Disgusting!

Why do you hate cats?

Apr 16, 2021 2:43 PM
Dec 2010
I read that a long time ago and yea, it's very disheartening that she went through all of that alone with no rescue in sight. I don't think I want to read it a second time, it might bring tears to my eyes.
Apr 17, 2021 6:31 PM

Jan 2021
It disgusts me that her murderers are walking free and are married and also have kids.
Apr 17, 2021 6:32 PM

Jan 2021
It disgusts me that her murderers are walking free safe with their identity protected.
Apr 22, 2021 6:33 AM
Apr 2021
goes to show how fcked up people can be in general. ive watched videos about the case and its sickening how they treated her. even sexual predators who reportedly kidnap other people didnt even do half of what they did and gotten a death sentence or life imprisonment, while those japanese men that did that to junko is alive and scott free.
Apr 22, 2021 6:46 AM

Apr 2020
Jesus all that just to get it adapted by some horrible depraved mangaka and then milked by some sell out Japanese aussie.
Apr 22, 2021 7:12 AM

Dec 2018
gintokisbicep said:
tbh i find it really weird when people make like manga/movies or whatever about real life murder cases. it just feels like they're exploiting it.
I feel the same way. It’s probably why I’ve never gotten into true crime either. I can’t help but think of all the horrible things the victims went through, it makes me feel gross when reading or watching material based on real crimes.
Apr 22, 2021 8:09 PM

Feb 2017
yeah i remember this. i also remember they said that they abducted and tortured her for a really stupid reason too- iirc one of the girls in the gang thought that junko was trying to steal her boyfriend from her so doing this was her revenge.
Apr 23, 2021 2:46 AM

Dec 2011
I first learned about this case from a song.
An artist I like dedicated a place on their album to her so naturally, to google I go and read about it. Then cried. It still gets to me how her captors got to walk away. Music for anyone curious:

For the record I hate how this tragedy only exists as material for media/fiction. We moan in circles with the same response every time, yet the actual involved people who failed that poor girl most likely don't even bat an eye.

Monochrosanity said:
gintokisbicep said:
tbh i find it really weird when people make like manga/movies or whatever about real life murder cases. it just feels like they're exploiting it.
I feel the same way. It’s probably why I’ve never gotten into true crime either. I can’t help but think of all the horrible things the victims went through, it makes me feel gross when reading or watching material based on real crimes.

I think there's a way to present these cases without being exploitative, ideally like an informational space to remember and mourn for them in context to the events that happened. When I read or watch material I always want to gain a perspective from them, or even learn about law/how (if anything) changed.

But yeah the personal gain and manipulation aspect inside true crime is gross and should be called out.
CMYKApr 23, 2021 2:55 AM
Apr 23, 2021 5:55 PM

Sep 2020
Besotted said:

The main culprit got 20 years.

That's exactly what I meant by "scot free" lmao it's like a slap on the wrist after brutally raping, torturing and murdering a human being in that manner. Now dude's on the street bragging about it and reliving those sweet memories the same way that other Jap guy who killed and ate a French chick did.

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Apr 28, 2021 4:00 AM

Aug 2019
That's bullshit; it's exaggerated af

More topics from this board

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

81 by Stomiks »»
11 minutes ago

» Do your dress nice? ( 1 2 )

PopArt - Jul 6, 2023

80 by RyuRabbit »»
16 minutes ago

» If you like sports, what's your team? ( 1 2 )

Subarctic-Forest - Sep 15, 2022

53 by Spunkert »»
25 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

88 by SmugSatoko »»
2 hours ago

» do u guys have friends irl? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Nov 7, 2023

110 by enigmasauce »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.