Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, of course they would add in an epic insert song to boost up the finale's hype.

However, I will say that Langa performed very well against his opponent and kept his momentum. But yeah, all eyes on Langa this episode as he tries to surpass his limits. The fall was pretty nasty though. He took a huge risk on that move. Luckily, he survives but and went neck to neck to win.

Probably the best episode of this show imo.
Apr 3, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
It's time for the final beef between Adam and Langa Eve...in a death-defying course that Adam designed specifically to break the limits whenever and wherever possible. And it is, since this is the original "S" course.

Langa breaking through his mental limits of adhering to Adam and following his deceased father's footsteps of snowboarding, skating is fun.

True to Tadashi's word, Eve gets Adam going once again to his childhood-like self, and won the race, fair and square.

Pretty good finale, skating will always be fun.

Loved this show to finish the Winter 2021 season strong.
KANLen09Apr 3, 2021 12:27 PM
Apr 3, 2021 10:42 AM

Feb 2020
So no Renga kiss??

Apr 3, 2021 11:21 AM

Jun 2019
One of the best shows from season comes to an end today with a great finale. Langa did an amazing job there. Adam got back to his old self in a very intense match. Langa really came a long way.
Tbh, one of my favourite shows of this season. In this episode, Langa did break his limits or bring the best out of him against Adam. Great to see that match. I liked Tadashi's character quite a lot. Overall, Reki was my favourite character in this show even tho he wasn't reeking of talent or anything, he continued to impress me throughout the series.
Great show, great finale, great characters. Enjoyed every single episode from start till the end. Didn't thought I would like it but ended up loving it.
Pre_YumApr 4, 2021 1:57 AM
Apr 3, 2021 11:25 AM

Aug 2017
Not the best writing especially during episodes 10-11 but I enjoyed the characters and the story was very interesting! 6/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 3, 2021 11:51 AM

Mar 2015
This finale just takes everything the show has to offer and throws at our faces, entertainment from the beginning to the end.
Really happy that this series was successful, you can tell the creators put a lot of work into this, so I'm happy that their hard work has been rewarded.

Curious to see what comes next, it was a really fun ride.
Apr 3, 2021 11:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I really like the fact that they changed the race for the last episode, I really liked it and that Langa vs Adam race was great, nice that Langa managed to win, overall I didn't expect this anime to be pretty good like that! I really liked it! 7/10
Apr 3, 2021 11:59 AM

Apr 2020
Kuroko no Basket meets Banana Fish featuring Hisoka Dio from the Hunter x Jojo series.
It was great. I saw the whole thing today and I wish there was more. 9/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Apr 3, 2021 12:12 PM
Jul 2013
Honestly I didnt really like this last race lol. Maybe its bc i stopped enjoying seeing Langa skateboard i suppose. This guy needed to lose at least once, he was bullshitting his way through everything but he was the chosen MC i suppose. Reki's race was honestly the most exciting for me. I knew he would lose but he did an amazing job there.

The writing itself is quite rocky especially during the second half. And it has gotten so ridiculous that Reki was practically being physically assaulted every episode and Langa was winning everything like lmfao That's such weird writing imo. i dont feel like the MCs got much development but i dont think they necessary needed one. but then just dont waste episodes if u arent going to develop ur characters.

I dont feel like Langa and Adam had the emotional connection for Adam to realize skating is fun in this race. The root of all his problems was TADASHI. And yet that person stood on the sides even in the last ep. The reason Free!'s finale worked was because Rin and Haru had this relationship, there was emotional depth there but this doesnt exist at all for Langa and Adam, at least imo. And even after that race Tadashi and Adam never got their proper conversation its honestly a shame. All that build up amounted to nothing really. Well at least Adam admitted he wants to spend the rest of his life with Tadashi with some spinkle of pet play there lmao, good for them honestly. They were both quite very explicitly queer, just change skateboarding to being gay whenever Tadashi spoke and it all makes sense.

Overally, the show is super fun if you really dont think about it too much cause then it just all falls apart lol especially the rehashing of your MCs - one is always assaulted in some way and the other just bullshits his way through everything lol i will still give it 7 or 8 probably.

Apr 3, 2021 12:18 PM
Sep 2015
The director successfully creates her own "Free!" at Studio Bones. When doing Free! match she must be dissatisfied because the rules require swimmers to wear protection, and newer rules even restrict swimwear too. While Sk8, there's no protection, no dress code, and the rules are so flexible that assaulting other competitors is still acceptable LOL.

I'll looking forward to the future, not just for Sk8 sequel, but for any work created by Hiroko Utsumi, the Queen of fujobait genre.
Apr 3, 2021 12:31 PM

Sep 2017
Hell yeah what a great ending. Adam showing up to that gathering on the roof from a fucking helicopter is the stuff that makes this show awesome. Sure not all the drama around Reki was super well written, but I felt like parts of it were done pretty well at least. But really who cares. This show was rad is hell and the skating was a blast to watch.
Apr 3, 2021 12:37 PM

Feb 2020
Eh. If there's anything I disliked about Initial D was the fact that it was too long, allowing for the same formula to be used over and over again, although it was compensated with the solid animation, soundtrack, and conflict between racers. All of which is similar to SK8, however this time I didn't like any of it too much.

I definitely did like the drama between the skaters here, but I just can't help but see the similarities between Initial D and SK8, and that is not a good thing for me. Seemed too much like a knock-off of the street racing series, instead with a boring tournament formula for the last 6 episodes, an exact copy of Takumi and the racing battlegrounds too.

If I compared my enjoyment between these two series, SK8 loses due to fact of this same formula used AND myself not being able to grow towards the characters within a single cour. Also a shame that I didn't get to see Reki and Langa race each other, which would have given me a glimpse of the 'final product' of their progression throughout the series. Sadly this glimpse was replaced by some sudden realization during Langa and Adam's race, that fun things are fun... boring.

Once again, similar to my situation with Horimiya, I came to SK8 for an interesting original skateboard anime, but I was left quite disappointed.

5/10. Felt like Initial D 5th season lol
Apr 3, 2021 12:39 PM
Mar 2019
I was feeling so much anxiety for the first 1/2 of it lol I really liked the conclusion :)
Apr 3, 2021 12:39 PM
May 2018
i cannot accept this show to end I THOUGHT SK8 WAS INFINITE I'M CRYING
i love sk8 and it will be forever in my heart
I WANT TO SEE MORE ARGH
renga matchablossom
tadashi is such a cutie and he's kinda maso lol he was happy to be called dog
It was an amazing show really loved it and I'll miss the characters so muchhh
Lynx_samaApr 3, 2021 12:45 PM
Apr 3, 2021 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
honestly i'm really surprised people liked this ending. i loved the show up until the last 2 or 3 episodes and this ending just kinda ruined it for me. i just don't understand how this was meant to be satisfying. the langa vs. adam race was already boring for me, it doesn't really make sense for langa to be the one to wake adam up from his insanity, and in the end adam got some type of redemption which is exactly what i didn't want. and what was the point of the whole inspector/adam getting exposed subplot if it literally went no where? i was really hoping for adam to face some sort of consequences for all the weird and/or illegal shit he's done but no, in the end he's still on top, people still respect him, it's just so frustrating. and tadashi really has no self-respect, blushing at adam saying he'll be his dog for the rest of their lives?? weird. the whole ending just felt weird and like it came out of nowhere.
Apr 3, 2021 12:43 PM

Sep 2020
I really liked this finale, why did so many people vote that they hated it? The change in the course made it fun and feel new again, and I liked the characters in this episode. I do wish there could've been more, but I don't need to ask so much out of it.

If people are just mad about the lack of Renga in this episode, that's pretty embarrassing. The anime never stated that this was a romance anime, so I don't know why you'd expect a kiss or something to happen. I mean they DID have a pretty cute hug anyways.

This was a great anime and I'm sad that it's over now, but really glad I got to experience it while I could.
Apr 3, 2021 12:45 PM

Jun 2012
Adam getting away with his corruption charges feels a tiny bit cheap. Otherwise it was a really great series. Hopefully we see some more someday!
Apr 3, 2021 12:45 PM
Oct 2020
That was excellent. I haven’t watched many sports anime so maybe people who have watched lots of them thinks it’s nothing special but it was such a fun series to watch.

Also poor shadow :( they didn’t have to do him like that
Apr 3, 2021 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
lemynns said:
I really liked this finale, why did so many people vote that they hated it? The change in the course made it fun and feel new again, and I liked the characters in this episode. I do wish there could've been more, but I don't need to ask so much out of it.

If people are just mad about the lack of Renga in this episode, that's pretty embarrassing. The anime never stated that this was a romance anime, so I don't know why you'd expect a kiss or something to happen. I mean they DID have a pretty cute hug anyways.

This was a great anime and I'm sad that it's over now, but really glad I got to experience it while I could.

the hate votes are most likely bots, it happens on a lot of final episodes
Apr 3, 2021 12:55 PM
Mar 2014
lemynns said:

People are not actually hating the episode, its going on in other anime discussions lately where they are getting mostly 1 scores, I saw this going on in two other animes as well
Apr 3, 2021 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
I just wanna say the song that played when Snow and Adam started their race was so good! Anyone knows the title and the artist? I've been literally looking for an hour and I have no clue what it is. I've looked at the official album too but it's not there :(
Apr 3, 2021 1:05 PM
Jan 2017
So adam got a happy ending, but they couldn't give us a reki langa confession scene?🙄
Apr 3, 2021 1:11 PM
Apr 2014
i think towards the end of the show everything was kinda randomized and i dont think the final was as strong as it shouldve been emotionally or physically. the show also kinda got predictable in the end but nevertheless, sk8 still makes me rlly happy tho and honestly if the enjoyment is there i could care less about the pacing or writing. season 2 when ? lmao also i did cry when langa was skating with his dad ;-;
Apr 3, 2021 1:14 PM

Mar 2013
Great to see Adam propose to Tadashi. I hope they have a great time doing their pet play shit in that love hotel Tadashi is a little too familiar with.
Apr 3, 2021 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
To be honest this episode had me on edge the whole episode. i mean we know adam was already crazy but he gone far crazier this episodd. This had me honesly worrying for langa through out the episode. So yeah now adam changed(kinda) though he is still a pedo and i still hate him. When he told tadashi he was still his dog and tadashi smiled, i was like yo mf why are you happy? you should run away while you can.

What had me unsatified with this episode is that first we didn't get to see reki vs langa but we got langa hugging reki so i will forgive this time(you can't tell me the btches are not gay) and lastly it ended... Now what do i do with my life?? give me a season 2 idc

10/10 for this episode
9/10 as whole
Apr 3, 2021 1:28 PM
Aug 2008
I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!! I wish Adam still had a bit of his romantic motif but I think it was good LOL, it showed how far gone and SICK IN THE HEAD!!!! he is. I like that hes an unpredictable character.
And I think the ending of Adam getting off scot free set things up nicely for a season 2, since we know he uh.. definitely deserves punishment, especially breaking peoples limbs and stuff (cry). I really enjoyed Langa and Adam's race though, it really felt fresh! It didn't go how I was expecting it to, but I did like how it defied expectations. The ending montage made me feel really emotional LOL
Apr 3, 2021 1:29 PM

May 2019
My favourite part was when the deceased dad appeared and asked Langa "Are you winning, son?"

I liked the series overall, but this episode was a bit cheesy. Worst part was SHADOW getting cockblocked :(

Apr 3, 2021 1:34 PM

Sep 2019
I liked Adam’s new outfit, he was looking cool as always. Not a fan of the ending, it kinda got worse after Reki and Langa drama but it was a fun series overal.

Reki’s sister started skating too, that was wholesome. Poor Shadow, felt really bad for him :(
Apr 3, 2021 1:38 PM
Feb 2021
Loved this show so much, it's definitely in my top 5 now. The beautiful relationship that blossomed between Reki and Langa was very heart-warming. Even though we didn't get an official renga kiss, it was nice to see the little moments between the two, especially at the end when Langa states that Reki is his happiness ahhhhhhhh renga is canon... nobody can convince me otherwise. I just wished they officially declared their love for one another though *sigh*. But it was also nice to see Miya finally be happy at school, he's a sweet ball of cuteness! I am surprised to see how it ended with Adam. I was honestly expecting him to be taken down but that was too predictable I guess. He was able to subtlety redeem himself, but his idea of love is still odd; at the end, he established his relationship with Tadashi but still called him his dog?? I just- wow ok I guess!! Overall 10/10 beautiful show <3
Apr 3, 2021 1:42 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Alas, Adam sees the error of his ways, and finds his "happiness" in skating again.

We then get to see the start of a race between Langa and Reki to close the series.

The music was of course awesome as always, especially during the tournament finale.
LezetApr 3, 2021 1:45 PM
Apr 3, 2021 1:44 PM

Jun 2014
Predictable ending, but it was still pretty enjoyable. I like how the course for the final S match was different, using the same one over and over was getting old. As expected, Langa won. I don't think anyone was seriously expecting a different outcome lol. And it was nice to see ridiculous and crazy skating moves one last time. I'm sure there are people who probably didn't like how outlandish the skating became at times, but I fucking loved it lol. From doing crazy high-speed flips to jumping off walls like Spider Man, it was stupid but fun to watch.

This show was a lot better than I expected it to be when I first decided to watch it, it was legit a pleasant surprise. Of course I had some issues with the Reki drama and Langa being practically flawless, and I couldn't have cared less about that subplot with Adam and that policewoman that was hastily wrapped up in the last couple minutes, but I still thought this was a pretty solid show.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 3, 2021 1:46 PM

Aug 2020
Damn, all I can say is that I really did enjoy this show, this season had so much in store but this show was one of the best. I'm doubting a second seasin but I'll be optimistic.
Apr 3, 2021 1:48 PM
Mar 2021
The colors! So much purple <3

Cute boys did cute things this episode.

I'm not unhappy with this ending, but if this was a story/game with different endings available, I'd prefer the "put Adam in the morgue" ending instead.
Apr 3, 2021 2:02 PM
Jun 2020
What is the Insert Song Name That is played when Adam & Langa Battle Started?
Apr 3, 2021 2:02 PM

Jan 2010
Went into this episode expecting I might be disappointed if it was too rushed, but it was pretty good and I was overall happy with it!

Reki and Langa didn't become a canon romantic couple, but Langa throwing himself into Reki's arms was still pretty satisfying. They are still so shippable. I know some will call this queerbait and they did with Free! but you can never make those people who dismiss everything as queerbait happy.

Tadashi and Adam are gay as hell and no one can convince me otherwise. I laughed out when Tadashi blushed and was so happy about being Adam's dog forever xDDD as long as Tadashi is happy, more power to them and their kinky relationship.

that being said, I wasn't crazy about how the anime treated Tadashi and Adam's relationship at the end, where it had to be Langa to teach Adam that skating could be fun again? Wanted it to be Tadashi who did that. the anime spent all this time showing scenes from Adam and Tadashi's youth, Tadashi going on about wanting to take skating away from Adam. But after ep. 11, Tadashi decided to sit it out. I guess the way the anime tries to excuse it is that Tadashi made up his mind that skating is bad and can't be a positive thing, but once he realizes how much fun Reki had skating against Adam, it needs to be Langa to be the one to change Adam because he can't do it? But still.

it does feel like a whole episode was missing from this anime overall. I wouldn't be surprise if a lot had to be left on the cutting room floor due to Covid-related production issues. I think 13-14 episodes or more would have fleshed things out better. Not to mention, the side characters didn't get to do much except be there to give commentary in the last couple episodes.
And while I didn't like Shadow too much, he got done so dirty in the epilogue! Also wish more was done with Miya's character. He didn't really get to do much after his debut episodes. At least it seems like he might reconcile with his friend at school? Joe and Cherry got a good amount of screen time though. Loved their dynamic.

The side plot with the police lady going after Adam led to nothing? ngl, I liked Adam so much as a villain, I was wanting him to have a redemption arc instead of going to jail. But the side plot with him getting charged with perjury was so pointless. The anime could have easily left it out and not changed the story too much. Adam was already a total evil wacko in many other ways because of his violent skating methods and his obsession with Langa. Keep the evil aunties pressuring him to do their deeds, but just keep those evil deeds off screen

Yeah the story threw in that bit with Adam wanting to have Tadashi take the fall for the perjury case, but that also could have been left out, and it would still be obvious that Adam and Tadashi's current relationship was really toxic and abusive if it had just focused on the skating story elements.

And the animation quality really started to take a nosedive. Was hoping it would improve for the finale, because it looked pretty bad last episode, but it was clear the production issues didn't stop. Which is too bad, because it was really great visually up until the last few episodes. But so many other anime have struggled with production issues this past season.

Don't expect to get a season 2, but it would be nice! All in all this anime was a lot of fun and I'm gonna miss it. Out off all the other mediocre sports anime that came out this past season, SK8 Infinity definitely came out on top!
Apr 3, 2021 2:12 PM

Apr 2015
They changed the race, that was honestly a really good call by the producers. Was a nice unexpected twist. Could almost call it Death Race, with the tombstone and Adam's questionable fashion choice XD

Overall, it was an enjoyable show. I am not into skating one bit, but Bones did a solid job by making it look far more interesting than it did ever before to me.

7/10
Apr 3, 2021 2:15 PM
Oct 2020
the most enjoyable sports anime of the season! That is for sure.

The other sports series were too boring this season, and of a low-quality compared to this one. lol They are not even close.

8/10 from me. Voice acting was cool, skateboarding scenes were wll-done and characters were interesting. I liked it.

Studio bones didn't disappoint us as always.

btw, ADAM'S final costume reminded me of a arrancar character from BLEACH lol, and that 'zone' part made me think of Kuroko no basket :D

Hilly-chan89Apr 3, 2021 2:19 PM
Apr 3, 2021 2:24 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I mean, sure it was nothing groundbreaking or anything but goddamn was it fun. A solid anime from the first to last minute of it. Definitely in my top 3 from this Winter. 8/10.
DatRandomDudeApr 3, 2021 2:34 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 3, 2021 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
I was kinda worried about the final episode, but luckily everything lived up to my expectations. Loved it. Adam vs. Langa race was intense and dramatic! It felt like a real finale. For example, I liked that the track was different (and dangerous) and that Adam changed his theme to match his state of mind going into the race (depressing, dark, morbid). From the outfit to the skateboard to the grave : Adam doesn't hold back with the theatrics.

I LOVED the ~other zone~ thing. Last episode, Adam said how he was in a world of himself, but believed Langa ("Eve") would join him there. It happened. Langa snapped out of it, and made Adam realize the real purpose of skating. Fun :p

I agree that there was a potential for another episode(s), however, the writers wrapped everything up nicely enough. Miya and his school friend, Shadow and his crush (sad outcome!), Joe and Cherry continue to be bickering friends, Langa and Reki are having fun, and Adam and Tadashi have their interesting employer/employee friendship (Tadashi blushing was cute. I guess he's really into petplay lmao).

Also, the after credits scene funny lol

Series is 9/10 for me
Apr 3, 2021 2:36 PM
May 2020
SK8 was really one of the greatest animes of the season, there's no doubt! The final race between Adam and Langa was truly outstanding, however, the grand finale, in general, felt lame in the best way possible.

Yeah, it gave us happy moments with the gang but my disappointment was immense with Tadashi and Adam's development. Is there a real reason to keep them in this kind of weird and toxic relationship? Tadashi's behavior was out of character in the very last point of the finale like he seemed to want to be free and change Adam for good but there was no sign of a desire to stay with him throughout the story? I might be missing something but for real, that scene felt awful and super OOC.

Langa and Reki were a super fun duo to follow, I'm happy to see them being happy after all the shit they went through. Miya also!

Great episode animation-wise, best episode of the series imo, the writing was kinda lacking but there is always a chance to explain and outdo themselves in the future :p

Stay strong Shadow lol I know how it feels to be heartbroken~
Apr 3, 2021 2:41 PM
Oct 2020
I- I really hope there is going to be a season two I really want to see more of the moms and AD*Ms arrest
Apr 3, 2021 2:48 PM
Jul 2017
This finale is a 10/10 for me. Adam's outfit and Langa's Beef with that Ost was so damn good, got my blood pumping.
This anime has been a 10/10 for me since the beginning and Im gonna rate it 10/10 because of just how goated this anime is
Apr 3, 2021 2:52 PM

May 2020
This was lit. I'm happy no one died, I saw some comments/posts about it. I liked Adam's outfit. It was almost the opposite.

This ep ended quickly. Too quickly. I hope we gonna see S2.
Apr 3, 2021 2:55 PM

Oct 2019
i love how this last episode really went all shounen. oh no langa's gonna die! lol wtf came outta nowhere. tho I'm still v much upset but not surprised that the pairing for the final race had to be him and adam

angsty adam can go fuck right off too. I absolutely hate him. he's still acting like he's above the whole universe but all his 'techniques' involve trying to physically kill his opponents so pop off ig.
I'm not gonna accept the idea that langa basically 'saves' adam from his fucked up mind and world because omfg he doesn't deserve it. langa is far too good of a person to have to fix this piece of shit.

"Nobody understands me boohoo" seriously. him being invited to that afterparty left me fuming. I can't believe the show still painted him as only a flamboyant/eccentric character.

langa is literally god wtf. seriously what is that skating course tho- looks like some otherworld. that moment w his dad after he literally almost died made me all emotional.

ig reki and his "LANGAAAAA" is the ultimate buff for langa skating. was the thing that reki told langa in the car about something after the finals are over related to their race in the after credits endscene? disappointing. all these unclear directions on their relationship. my heart remains unfilled.. as expected from hiroko utsumi. well. I'll take it since ep 8 was basically a confession.

I feel the ending was wrapped up just a bit too fast. idgaf about adam/tadashi's sideplot but that whole legal situation closed up hella quick. guess it was just to appeal to a different sort of audience after all.
Apr 3, 2021 2:58 PM

Jul 2014
DarkCrows said:

SK∞ the Infinity Original Soundtrack - The Way of Thaw is the song name. Starts at 16:45.

You can find it on Youtube. It is not on Spotify unfortunately.

Those of you interested in the song or genre, look into progressive house/progressive chill.

I'm sure you'll enjoy listening to this type of music while skating or snowboarding.
SekaisoApr 3, 2021 3:11 PM
Apr 3, 2021 3:04 PM
Jun 2020
Sekaiso said:
DarkCrows said:

SK∞ the Infinity Original Soundtrack - The Way of Thaw is the song name.

You can find it on Youtube. It is not on Spotify unfortunately.

Those of you interested in the song or genre, look into progressive house/progressive chill.

I'm sure you'll enjoy listening to this type of music while skating or snowboarding.

Nope Thats not it.
I mean the song that starts at the 6:18
Apr 3, 2021 3:13 PM
Apr 2017
I like the show, but I hate this episode. It feels rushed and cheap

I don't like that hey do all this extreme stuff and all injuries we see is... Laying for a moment? I know, it an anime, but eh

Adam "redemption" Moment is another thing that annoyed me. Langa I know you mean well, but not every person can be good ffs. At the end, Adam doesn't face consequences of stuff he did. Ugh.

I wish Langa would lose tbh. It's just... He feels too powerful.

His and Reiki relationship - kinda disappointed, why would he said this shit in ep 8 when it had no end? Up to that I saw them as best friends, but after that I just went with it and waited for it to become canon. I just don't know how to feel rn.

Police did nothing. Again, I'm disappointed.

In conclusion, I liked the whole series -7. 5/10
This episode? Eh. Maybe 4/10? Idk.

(Sorry for any mistakes, it's literally midnight and eng isnt my first language-)
Apr 3, 2021 3:22 PM

Oct 2020
Duygum said:
So no Renga kiss??

the jumping into the others arms thing happened which was great but like I'm still disappointed like they really lead up to it and then... nothing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2021 3:26 PM
Jul 2013
blucas said:
Tadashi's behavior was out of character in the very last point of the finale like he seemed to want to be free and change Adam for good but there was no sign of a desire to stay with him throughout the story? I might be missing something but for real, that scene felt awful and super OOC.

No desire to stay with him? lol Tadashi has never expressed wanting to be "free" from Adam, were we watching the same show? This man was so devoted and loyal like damn it would make no sense if he left lol All He wanted was to free ADAM from skateboarding because he thought Adam was unhappy because of it. What he failed to realize is that what messed Adam up was the fact their environment was very abusive and then Tadashi gave up on him because of the societal pressure and the family. If anything that scene for super in character for their dynamic lol
Apr 3, 2021 3:32 PM
Aug 2020
So what are we thinking about the last episode?
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Langa's relationship with reki ( 1 2 )

Old_School_Akira - May 7, 2022

65 by Tobimaroo »»
Mar 10, 3:11 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

147 by Tobimaroo »»
Mar 4, 5:21 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2021

142 by Tobimaroo »»
Jan 31, 4:58 AM

» SK8 the Infinity Event & Bucchigiri!?

OnlyAraku - Dec 31, 2023

8 by OnlyAraku »»
Jan 9, 12:56 PM

» Redundant

OnlyAraku - Dec 31, 2023

0 by OnlyAraku »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.