Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 17, 2021 8:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah yes, Keyaru using clever tactics to get close to important individuals for information, especially a woman. I mean, it is kinda clever but dirty. And lol, that tied bed scene is kinda hilarious.

It looks like Eve is starting to also get used more and more to her new life now.
Mar 17, 2021 8:46 AM

Feb 2017
I wonder how will they do the last two episodes...
Mar 17, 2021 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
keyaru going after that random hero girl now, ngl he looked pretty cute in his crossdressed form.
Mar 17, 2021 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
AH YES, Norn and the Heroes have arrived for more trample of terror. Hello Hawkeye, another Hero.

Even in this atmosphere, Keyaru taking the dependency route for insider information to exact opportunity is a much needed necessity for payback. But instead...Keyaru going by himself in a cross-dressing makeup, that was a total cock-a-doodle-doo moment that NGL, I find that unscrupulously funny.

It's Keyaru Keara who's gonna bait Blade with the same revenge-filled disguise, but two can play at the same game.

WELP, the bed scene is just as bad as I imagined, but man...what a shock for the lesbian-thirsty hero.

Playing it safe isn't an option anymore.
Mar 17, 2021 9:04 AM

Jun 2019
That Hawkeye guy looks quite strong. Keyaru looks damn cute in his female form. LOL. Eve was looking uncomfortable there. But, revenge in his heart is still there. Blade is still pathetic as ever. But she's quite strong. The fight was alright.
The bed scene with Keyaru was so hilarious. Loved the funny end to the episode there.
Mar 17, 2021 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
Keyarga crossdressing as Keara. He is such a pretty cute girl except with that 'bulge part' still retain there. lol
I've wondered where he finds the girl's underwear he used. 😂
Blade is still the old Blade by continuing to do bad things to those cute girls. She is pathetic as always especially when she found out Keara's 'hidden part' and starts to freak out, but she deserved what she did.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 17, 2021 9:24 AM

Oct 2017
That was hilarious, poor Blade lol. This is what you get for everything you've done.
Mar 17, 2021 9:29 AM
Aug 2020
They better not skimp out on the actual revenge next week, but I try to be cautiously optimistic.
Mar 17, 2021 9:32 AM

Jan 2020
Seems like a build up episode, at least we get to see blade grab a femboy's excalibur
Mar 17, 2021 9:45 AM
Dec 2014
The amount of censure in this episode compared to manga is too damn high. I was looking forward to this episode but it was a big diaspointment.
Mar 17, 2021 9:51 AM

Oct 2020
Geez, this episode was quite intense. Keyaru's plan was evil and genius. Keyaru's crossdress, Keara, was pretty hot. The revenge against Blade was pretty hilarious, but she deserves all of it. I can't wait to see more of the revenge!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2021 10:16 AM

Apr 2020
I guess Ellen is here now, and the ending is basically something discovering what a trap is in a nutshell. Overall, I’m still not a fan of Redo of Healer, but I’ll watch episode 11 because why not.
Nina supporter for life💕
Mar 17, 2021 10:36 AM
Jan 2020
Keara is too cute!! It's shame that Keyaru still let his thing intacted in that form.

Blade is a lesbian hero and Bullet is a homo hero. The heroes really are corrupted in this anime.
Mar 17, 2021 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder at what point will episode 12 end..
anyways Keara best girl
Mar 17, 2021 11:01 AM

Jan 2021
Wtf, I didn't expect him to turn himself into a woman xd
He didn't mess with the name either. "Keara"
He finally did it hahah, next ep should be interesting 0.0
Mar 17, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2017
oh shet sword hero got jebaited so hard she started revolting lmao

though hey, it's been a while since we got one of those overly drawn out rape scenes and it seems like it's gearing up for another

the main question is is it gonna be a futa rape scene though.....
Mar 17, 2021 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
keyaru transforming into a woman that was really cool, i hope the keyaru will get his strike against blade.
Mar 17, 2021 1:34 PM
Mar 2021
i think translate is wrong because only few people know blade is a girl,why two villager girl know blade is a woman
Mar 17, 2021 2:08 PM

Dec 2010
They did a good job this time, hope they do not watering down the revenge part on Blade (and Norn after) like they did with Leonard, but i have fate since hero Flare got a full visual revenge. :D
Mar 17, 2021 2:31 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Well, that just happened.
Mar 17, 2021 2:34 PM

Apr 2013

I couldn't help but laugh a lot this episode. Glorious. Please let the next episode be like Episode 2...
Mar 17, 2021 2:36 PM

Jan 2015
Lmaooooo why would he keep the dick
Mar 17, 2021 2:39 PM

Sep 2016
They censored this episode too much, where is muh spiked dildo.
bruh
Mar 17, 2021 2:54 PM
Aug 2020
Bubakbumbac said:
The amount of censure in this episode compared to manga is too damn high. I was looking forward to this episode but it was a big diaspointment.

Man at this point in time, I'm just happy that the anime is being continued. The way people hated on this anime, whereas they were the same people who loved goblin slayer. The double standards are unbelievable. Just hope that this series gets it proper recognition
Mar 17, 2021 3:35 PM

Apr 2020
First of all, Keyaru and that merchant are going along well. Looks like a nice alchemist and merchant relationship is blooming, I think it'll be a win-win. Also obligatory uncensored watcher, and obligatory mention of a sex scene. Not long from now, Eve would also be a participant in their "daily activities" if you know what I mean.

Wow Keyaru looks good in his girl form, the gender bender tag is also added in Redo of Healer. The Animation. And damn fuck that Blade bitch, she got ultimately shocked when she touched KEYARU'S ROD & WRECKING BALL. Get what you deserve bitch, although that next episode's title with Norn in it is a bit worrying. Overall an enjoyable trashy episode, gender bend Keyaru is a stock worth investing to.
Mar 17, 2021 3:56 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well this episode was already pretty tame compared to the manga so I really have to wonder what they will do next week because that was probably the most messed up scene of the manga so far
Mar 17, 2021 4:10 PM
Feb 2021
Felt like there's going to be a second season seeing how it's basically impossible (unless they say we dipping out) to wrap everything up in remaining 2 episodes.
Mar 17, 2021 4:31 PM

Jan 2013
This fell hard after episode 2. They're only ok with consensual sex now, all the rape either gets skipped or rushed past to avoid the greatness of episode 2. It's still ok if you want a MC that isn't afraid of pussy.
Mar 17, 2021 4:33 PM

Jun 2011
LMAOOO what an episode
Kyara is so cute <3
Mar 17, 2021 4:37 PM

Feb 2019
How the fuck has the MAL score dropped to 6.11? Fucking puritans ruin everything. Just stick to Shingeki no mid, midjutsu no kaisen, etc. And stop watching things you know you don’t like.

Disappointed we got left on a cliffhanger with Bladee today, I thought we’d get her whole punishment, but next week is gonna be fun. I wonder where it’s going to end now because the last few episodes have gone slower than I anticipated. I don’t think we’ll see Norn’s stuff in an ep in a half.
Mar 17, 2021 4:48 PM

Oct 2020
Man im not gonna lie chief,Im looking forward to next week probably because i know what will happen

And also trap keyaru is best girl

Mar 17, 2021 5:17 PM

Jul 2020
this ep really had me laughing lol
Mar 17, 2021 5:54 PM

Mar 2020
Next week. Oh god. Wonder what is has in store for us.
Mar 17, 2021 6:11 PM
Dec 2020
Okay but am I the only one that thought Blade was a guy?? Haha but well servers her right.

Idk why this episode was uncensored I didn’t really want to see all that ...
Mar 17, 2021 6:45 PM
Jan 2021
They skip a lot. But it is still good so far.
Mar 17, 2021 7:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Indeed, Keara best gurl. Even the toys started to played Keara out because of the cuteness just overloaded. Once again, Keyarga-sama decision never failed to amaze me!

Filthy Blade got the filthy view she deserved instantly after what had she done before. For the sake of a revenge, its karma. Ngl her body was not bad at all, and for the sake of yuri, she did her best (unfortunately they toned down that scene, truly a shame!). However, once again, in the name of revenge, i shall say good bye to your petty body. Blade, Farewell :(, enjoy that Keyarga-sama!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 17, 2021 7:35 PM

Apr 2020
I wouldn’t mind Keara sticking around for more episode. She’s really cute.
Mar 17, 2021 7:54 PM
Jan 2021
I actualy wanted him to be abused for her for the Revenge fells better for him.
Mar 17, 2021 8:03 PM

Feb 2019
Damn they really ended it right before the best part
Mar 17, 2021 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
underwhelming episode as always
it seems everything gets solved by s*x in this show
absolute garbage
Mar 17, 2021 8:47 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Lmao the ending was hilarious
Mar 17, 2021 8:47 PM

Jan 2013
Glad that Eve still isn't part of the harem.
On the other hand, oh boy! Keyarga female version ahaha

Idk why she hates man but i guess we will find out in the next episode. Can't wait for the next episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 17, 2021 9:00 PM

Oct 2016
Can't have an episode without Keyaruga boning Freya and Setsuna lmao. Though Freya and Setsuna's reaction to Keara was pretty cute.

Blade's fucked up though Jesus and where the hell was she hiding that hot body of hers lmao. Damn, Blade hate dicks that much. Well, that's more of a build up episode so shit will probably go down next episode.
Mar 17, 2021 9:01 PM
Mar 2021
-Flaky- said:
Okay but am I the only one that thought Blade was a guy?? Haha but well servers her right.

Idk why this episode was uncensored I didn’t really want to see all that ...

Yeah,She Disguised Herself as a Man
Mar 17, 2021 9:06 PM

Aug 2018
areareare said:
absolute garbage

It's always sex, sex, sex with you people for some reason. This show isn't for those who project their sex obsession and insecurities onto others.
Mar 17, 2021 9:22 PM
Jul 2020
So... Keyaru's female version's voiced by Yoko Hikasa, the voice actress of Rias Gremory from High School DxD. DxD's first three seasons were also done by TNK studio.
Mar 17, 2021 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
Opticflash said:

It's always sex, sex, sex with you people for some reason. This show isn't for those who project their sex obsession and insecurities onto others.

Pretty epic roast my man
Mar 17, 2021 9:57 PM
Jul 2020
areareare said:
absolute garbage

This show isn't even close to being the best but it's not bad either in my opinion. I score a show based on whether or not it was able to deliver what I started watching it for. I watched it for fanservice and I got it. Yeah, I'm a pervert. But the story's not bad either. Also, if you don't like a show then you can just drop it. That's your decision, though. But it's kinda annoying when people watch a show on their own and then sh*t on it. Besides, this show had a lot of controversies surrounding it since last year. So, you could've just avoided watching it. But again, that's your decision. Who am I to say? But it kinda makes one look like an idiot when he watches a show on his own and later sh*ts on it.

I personally think that watching Redo of Healer is better than watching a show where the protagonist gets decapitated in the end.
Mar 17, 2021 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
Toujou97 said:

This show isn't even close to being the best but it's not bad either in my opinion. I score a show based on whether or not it was able to deliver what I started watching it for. I watched it for fanservice and I got it. Yeah, I'm a pervert. But the story's not bad either. Also, if you don't like a show then you can just drop it. That's your decision, though. But it's kinda annoying when people watch a show on their own and then sh*t on it. Besides, this show had a lot of controversies surrounding it since last year. So, you could've just avoided watching it. But again, that's your decision. Who am I to say? But it kinda makes one look like an idiot when he watches a show on his own and later sh*ts on it.

I personally think that watching Redo of Healer is better than watching a show where the protagonist gets decapitated in the end.

The thing is
I enjoy the revenge plot but most of the time they focus on what I already mentioned and that's what makes me upset
I would have dropped it weeks ago if I hated the show

I didn't get that last reference
Mar 17, 2021 10:31 PM

Aug 2018
areareare said:
Toujou97 said:

The thing is
I enjoy the revenge plot but most of the time they focus on what I already mentioned and that's what makes me upset
I would have dropped it weeks ago if I hated the show

I didn't get that last reference

The focus isn't exclusively about sex. If you go through the entire length of each episode thinking only about sex, then you are watching the show wrong.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

251 by Gah4740 »»
Apr 23, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

337 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Mar 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.